Together Ssn 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels the Mistress wipe her eyes with her fingers, and opens them, still slightly sticky from the ejaculate, but sees the next two gentlemen walk up, and the guy to her right let's go of his cock and holds his hands behind his back. The Mistress tells Frankie, "Looks like he wants you to wank him off." The birthday girl happily obliges, and takes his cock in hand, and the guy on the left lets go of his cock too, and she takes his in hand.

Wanking two cocks at the same time feels like such a rush to Frankie, and she leans over to the guy to her right and takes the head of his cock into her mouth as she continues to stroke him. The guy to her left groans as he nears orgasm, and Frankie turns to take the head of his cock in her mouth instead as she strokes a huge load into her mouth. She swallows, licks the head of his cock, and lets him go, as the man to her right reaches orgasm, and she moves her mouth back to him to receive a hot load of spunk, swilling it around her mouth before swallowing.

The next gentleman to Frankie's left steps up and immediately leans onto her cheek and splats spurts of spunk around her cheek and down onto her chin before being kissed on the head once he finishes and walks off.

Two fresh guys stand in front of Frankie, and she leans her head back in waiting for what's to come, looking up at the Mistress, who watches the gentlemen wank before the two women, and she looks down to Frankie, and warns her, "Here they come." The birthday girl closes her eyes and feels her entire face showered with a pair of warm, thick loads. Some pools on her eyelids, and Frankie sits blind to what's happening, awaiting the Mistress to wipe it away, but hears her say, "They're coming faster for you now."

Frankie soon feels shot after shot, spurt after spurt of spunk plaster her face all over. The thick goo sliding down the sides of her face as Pleasant guides it back up with her hands. More and more men masturbate for Frankie and contribute their cum to the birthday girl, and the Mistress eventually says, "All twenty have cum now."

The Mistress contains all the cum she can on her hands as she rubs up the birthday girl's chin and cheeks, and she commands, "Open wide for me," and scoops spunk into her mouth, clearing her eyes, and holding her glazed face as Frankie swallows every drop she is fed, giggling naughtily as she does so.

Frankie looks around at all the men gathered around her with a huge glazed smile, and the Mistress asks her, "Did you have fun?"

Frankie looks up at the Mistress and says, "I did. Thank you, Mistress," and looks out to all the gentlemen gathered, and says to them all, "Thanks to you all, too," and she asks, "Can we go again?"

The Mistress says, "Unfortunately, we can't. We have to tidy up and leave for when the club staff come in to get ready for tonight's shift," to boos and jeers from all the men, followed by laughter.

Frankie goes to stand up, helped to her feet by some of the gentlemen, and she turns to the Mistress and gives her a hug and a kiss, making the Mistress' face sticky as she does. After the kiss, Pleasant says to the birthday girl, "Oh, now I'm getting sticky too! So, I guess that means we get to have that shower together when we get back home."

Back at Pleasant's house, after the two women have showered, they walk into the bedroom, and Frankie asks, "What are we doing tonight?"

Pleasant picks out an outfit for the birthday girl from the wardrobe, and replies, "We're meeting your family at a restaurant for a meal, then, we're going back to your parents' house for drinks, and I hear there are presents for you to open. Here, wear this," and she hands her an outfit.

That evening, Pleasant takes the two women to meet the birthday girl's family, as she said, sitting down at their booked table with Frankie's father, George, her mother, Lucy, her brother, Craig, and her childhood best friend, Tiffany. They dine, and catch up with each other about the going's on in their lives, and laugh at gossip about friends and celebrities, celebrating being together for Frankie as she turns 20 years old.

In good spirits, everyone journeys back to Frankie's parents' house, and, upon entering, they all take seats around the dining table, except for Lucy, who brings everyone some celebratory drinks before disappearing into the living room. Moments later, the mother returns with her hands laden with wrapped parcels which she places on the table in front of her daughter, and says, "Happy birthday, Frankie."

Everyone else joins the sentiment by cheering in chorus, "Happy birthday, Frankie!"

Lucy sits down, joining everyone else, and Frankie feels special surrounded by her family, friend, and girlfriend, and she says warmly, "Thank you, everyone," and she opens her presents. Some unusual choices to be given by family, such as lingerie, sexy outfits, and a beautiful evening dress that looks and feels rather expensive, and designer. Frankie feels eager to flaunt her flirty side with all of her presents, but refrains, and gratefully says, "Thank you, so much."

Seemingly out of nowhere, Pleasant pulls out another parcel for Frankie to open, about a foot squared and a couple of inches deep. Frankie takes it, feeling a surprising weight to it, and tears off the wrapping paper to reveal a felt box. She lifts off the lid to unveil a gorgeous, very expensive looking, silver, diamond-encrusted necklace. Frankie gasps as her face glitters and sparkles from the glinting shine from the stones, and she stares unbelievingly at it.

Pleasant tells her, "Since we met, earlier this year, my life has been filled with happiness and joy; that's because of how amazing you are. I wanted to let you know how I feel, but, it's so hard to put into words everything you mean to me, so, this is a small token of the love I have for you; something to treasure and cherish the way I do with you. I love you, Frankie. Happy birthday."

Frankie throws her arms around Pleasant, and hugs her tightly, sharing a kiss with her girlfriend, almost brought to tears by this gesture of her love. She says, "This must have cost a fortune."

Pleasant holds the birthday girl tightly in her arms, and solemnly says from her heart, "It is worth every penny, but, it's worth is nothing compared to you. You mean the whole world to me. I feel lucky and blessed to have met you, and, I would do anything for you."

Everyone else around the table applauds the love these two women have for each other, and Frankie says once again, "Thank you," and holds back some tears as she sobs into her girlfriend's ear, "I don't deserve you."

Pleasant holds the birthday girl tighter, and rubs her back with one hand, and says, "I don't deserve you. I love you."

Truly feeling these words in a way she hasn't felt before now, Frankie looks into Pleasant's eyes, and says to her, with true sincerity, "I love you," and they kiss deeply.

For the next hour, Frankie shares conversation and drinks with those closest to her in her life, feeling lucky to be in such company, and, also turned on. She announces to everyone, "I think it's time for me and Pleasant to go up to bed."

Lucy suggests to her daughter, "Oh, but, Frankie, we were hoping to spend more time together with you tonight."

Feeling frisky, Frankie says, "I want to fuck," and runs her fingers along Pleasant's chin and jaw.

Pleasant, sensing the sexual desire simmering in the room, suggests, "Actually, Frankie, if you want to have some family time. I'm with you, all the way."

Surprised, Frankie asks, "Yeah?"

Pleasant answers, "Yeah. One hundred percent. I would do anything for you, and, it would be an incredibly hot way to see out your special day." She turns to address everyone else, and suggests, "I think we should all give the birthday girl a good time."

Frankie's brother, Craig, asks, "Including me?," as his girlfriend Tiffany rubs his chest, looking excited at the thought of what might unfold.

Pleasant asks Frankie, "If you're comfortable with it, of course."

Frankie thinks for a moment, and turns to face her brother, and says, "I'm so hot for everyone right now. You better give me everything you've got, Craig," and winks at him.

Craig shakes from the adrenaline rushing through him, and Tiffany purrs as she tells her boyfriend, "Yeah, I want to see you shoot a huge load into your sister like you do with me." Craig almost cums from just hearing this, and everyone laughs.

Lucy asks, "Where should we do this? Living room?"

Pleasant says to Frankie, "That would bring back some memories for you," to giggles from the birthday girl.

George suggests, "Why not our bedroom? It would be better to have the bed."

Lucy reasons, "For six people, though? Bit of a squeeze."

George says, "We would just be closer to each other," and smirks at the suggestion.

Frankie moans and asks, "Okay, decided. Now, can we fuck?"

Everyone goes up to the master bedroom, and strips fully naked, and Pleasant sits up in the centre of the bed and beckons for Frankie to come and join her. The birthday girl mounts the bed and lays down between her girlfriend's legs, snuggling up against her to get comfortable, cradling the back of her head against her crotch.

Pleasant looks down at Frankie, and asks, "Are you ready?"

Frankie arches her back and looks up at her and says, "Yeah, I'm ready," and settles back down between Pleasant's legs.

Tiffany and Lucy crawl up onto the bed on either side of Frankie, and take turns kissing her, and Tiffany says, "I think Craig should go first."

Craig steps up and mounts the bed between his sister's legs, hard and ready for his sister, but hesitates as he hovers before her pussy with his hard cock. He looks up at Pleasant, and she looks back at him, and tells him, "She's waiting for you. She loves you, so much."

Craig looks down at his mother and sister kissing, then his girlfriend and sister kissing, and he enters his sister's pussy with his hard, fully-erect cock, long and throbbing as he fully enjoys the feeling of the inside of his sister's pussy. Easing his entire length inside her, he picks up speed and pounds her to moans of delight from the birthday girl as she feels her brother stuffing her. Craig savours each sensation he shares with his sister, wanting to remember this feeling forever, building up quickly for an orgasm, holding it back as best he can, but unable to contain himself as he pumps his load deep into his sister's pussy. Craig pulls out of his sister and cuddles up behind his girlfriend, and she turns to share a deep kiss with him.

Frankie's father, George, mounts the bed and positions his huge member ready to fuck his daughter, and he plunges every inch into her. Taking his full girth and length inside her, Frankie moans as he forces into her with all of his strength and speed, and she groans, "Oh, yes, fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your daughter while everyone watches, mm. I'm so hot for you, Daddy. I love you so much, Daddy. Fuck me, Daddy, mm. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me, mm. Fuck me, Daddy, mm."

The birthday girl rubs her head back into Pleasant's crotch, taking in and enjoying every inch of her father's thick, massive monster of a cock, and Tiffany watches impressed at her best friend for handling it, and says to George, "Be her daddy," and George exchanges a smile with the naughty young woman.

Frankie wriggles into the bed and her girlfriend's crotch with increasing intensity as she is fucked by her father's member, and feels her mother lovingly rubbing her body all over, and the birthday girl announces, "I'm... I'm cumming... Mmm... Cum," and she orgasms. Her vaginal walls contract tightly around her father's thick member, squeezing it really hard as he pushes harder and faster, and groans loudly as he unleashes a massive load inside of his daughter.

George dismounts his daughter and joins his wife on the bed, leaning in for a loving kiss. Tiffany turns to her boyfriend, and says, "That was so hot. Are you ready to go again?" Craig leans down and kisses her, moves to between her legs, and gets ready to fuck his girlfriend.

Frankie rolls over onto her front, and shuffles up her girlfriend's body to kiss her, and she says, "I think it's time I showed you just how much you mean to me," and rubs Pleasant's already wet pussy.

Pleasant tells her, "Feeling you rubbing against me while I watched you fuck your family got me most of the way there already," and laughs as they share a deep, passionate kiss, and sink back onto the bed.

Frankie inserts her fingers into her girlfriend's pussy and claws up at her G-spot. As she attends to Pleasant's pleasure area, she shifts her kisses down her chin, and chest, and around her belly button, and down to tease a lick at the engorged clitoris. The birthday girl sucks her lips around the clitoris and laps up her tongue firmly and fast whilst her fingers fuck the Mistress, making her squirm, rolling her hips, chest, and head in waves.

Moments more of the Mistress' pleasure culminates in an orgasm, squealing loud and breathing hard, and she says to the birthday girl, "Mmm, thank you so much. I truly don't deserve you for making me feel so good."

Frankie sits up and says, "That was my way of showing you how grateful I am for everything you've done today, and, whether you deserve me or not, I'm going to be right there with you. I love you."

Pleasant returns the sentiment, saying, "I love you."

Frankie turns and leans down to her BFF, Tiffany, and kisses her passionately on the lips whilst she gets fucked in the pussy by Craig. Tiffany breathes heavy into Frankie's mouth from the dual feeling of being fucked and sharing a kiss with her best friend, and Frankie tells Tiffany, "I'm so happy for you. We were always close like sisters, and, now we're even closer. This month has been wild for the two of us, Tiffany."

Tiffany beams a smile up at Frankie and nods with a saucy twinkle in her eyes, looking adorably cute as her cheeks flush, trying to giggle breathlessly. Frankie shares a giggle with her best friend, and another kiss, and hears Craig moaning as he nears another orgasm, and he shoots his girlfriend full of his cum.

The birthday girl teases her brother, saying, "Good boy!"

Craig remembers the time during the power outage when they first fucked, and his mother told him the same thing, and his sister said he sounded like a dog, so he responds with, "Shut up," looking her in the eye to see her smiling; not in the mocking way she used to, being mean, but almost warm this time, and sincerely happy. He smiles back at her, getting embarrassed by not being used to this treatment from his sister, but thankful.

On the other side of the bed, George is ploughing hard into his wife's pussy to her delight as she moans loudly and appreciatively, with Pleasant sitting cradling Lucy in the same way she cradled Frankie earlier. The sound of George's balls slapping against his wife's crotch whilst he fucks her is loud and metronomic like a ticking clock.

George goes into his wife even harder as he builds up for an orgasm, and announces, "I'm gonna cum."

Pleasant quickly suggests, "Cum in the birthday girl's mouth."

George looks down at Lucy, and she nods as fast as she can to express her approval at the idea, and he looks at his daughter. She quickly climbs down from the bed and sits down on her knees at the side of the bed next to her father, mouth open ready to receive. George pulls out of his wife, turns to his daughter with member in hand, and he shoots up onto her forehead, down onto her nose, and up at the roof of her mouth a few times with thick, long spurts as he aims at her.

When George is finished ejaculating, the birthday girl gives her father a suck to be sure to empty him entirely, then, she wipes up the cum sliding down her nose and her cheek to lick that up. Pleasant gets down from the bed to stand behind her girlfriend to wipe the cum off Frankie's forehead and feed it to her, and helping to get every bit of George's ejaculate.

George says to his daughter, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make a mess of your pretty face, girl."

Frankie looks up at her father with a wide smile and a giggle, and tells him, "Not the first time that's happened today, actually."

George stares wide-eyed down as he hears what his daughter had just said, stunned at what a slut she apparently is, but, he shouldn't expect anything less from such a beautiful young woman, and he smiles down at his slutty daughter with a perverse pride.

Frankie holds out her arms to her father, and she asks, "Help me up, Daddy," and George grips her hands and braces as she pulls herself up to her feet. Pleasant slides her hands around the birthday girl's waist and pulls her back into a hug, swaying with her side to side.

Pleasant leans to look at George, and says to him, "One of these days, I'm going to snatch Frankie away and make a family of my own with her."

George sits down and responds to Pleasant, "By all means, take her. Just as long as you invite us to the wedding."

Frankie moans with excitement at the suggestion of a wedding whilst wrapped in her girlfriend's arms, and Pleasant tells them, "We'll get there at some point. I want to enjoy each and every day with you, Frankie. No need to rush things. We have the rest of our lives together."

1...5678910