Together Ssn 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie says, "Hm? Oh! The hog-tying. Yeah, that was hot. Almost as hot as this," and she passes across the kitchen island a mug of coffee to Craig and sets it down in front of him. She goes on to say, "I'm fortunate to be with Pleasant."

As Frankie says that, Pleasant walks in, dressed in a full-body latex catsuit not too dissimilar from Frankie's, and boasts, "Not as fortunate as I am to have you here. I love it," and she walks up to take a seat next to Craig at the kitchen island, and, as Frankie passes her a fresh mug of tea, she introduces herself to him, "I'm Pleasant Cummings. You must be Craig. I've been hearing all about you from Frankie."

Craig asks, "Is Pleasant your real name?"

Pleasant smiles, and replies, "Pleasant is just what I normally go by now, even to family, but I was born Angelina, and used to go by Angie before all this."

Craig asks, "So, your family knows what you do?"

Pleasant answers, "Yeah, well, the adults are fully aware, and the kids in the family don't need to know, but, most of the kids are teens now. If they happen to find me, we, as a family, open up to them knowing and are fully transparent. I have no shame doing this. It's a service. And, it's one with boundaries. You know them, and don't cross them."

Craig curiously asks, "So, your family knows about all this? What about this house? Was it an inheritance?"

Pleasant responds, "This house is fully bought and paid for from my earnings. Not exactly cheap, either. And, to answer your other question, yes, everyone who should know about this knows, and we respect each other's boundaries. I'm a young business woman, not much older than you, at 22, and I am successful, so, my family is ultimately proud of me, and, yes, it's unusual; rather, unconventional, but it's a thing."

Craig asks Pleasant, "What's the deal with you two? How did you come to be living together all of a sudden?"

Pleasant candidly replies, "We met through WT. Your sister was a regular in my room for a while. I recognised her username popping up regularly, and, she got tipping me, and, eventually starting messaging me through the site. I checked out her streams too, and I messaged her back, and, we decided that we should get together and try streaming as a couple. She came... and then, she came," she explains to giggling from Frankie.

Controlling the urge to laugh herself, Pleasant continues, "I invited her for a week, which became a month, and now longer."

Craig asks, "Because she makes you more money?"

Pleasant calmly and candidly responds, telling Craig, "It's not about money, and, I do perfectly well without Frankie in that regard. The reason why I've been keeping your sister around is because I like her; a lot. Even, in love with her. I am crazy about her, and would do anything for her."

As she finishes speaking, Pleasant stares across the kitchen island at Frankie and smiles broadly as Frankie beams a bright smile back at her, breathing deeply to maintain poise and composure.

Craig gulps some coffee as he takes in the news that his sister is apparently in love, and he turns to Frankie and asks, "So, you feel the same way about her, Frankie?"

Frankie calmly asks, "Do you have a problem with it?"

Craig sits for a moment to think before answering, "Why would I have a problem with it? You're happy, right? So, I'm happy for you."

Frankie asks him, "You don't seem particularly happy?"

Craig quickly replies, "I am. It's just that I've never known you to admit you're in love with anyone."

Frankie probes, "Is it because I'm with a woman?"

Craig responds, "No. I've seen you kissing women before at college. That doesn't surprise me."

Frankie asks, "Are you okay?"

Craig says, frankly, "I'm just processing all of this. It's three months of your life I'm catching up on in a few minutes. I'm also adjusting to you not being all bitchy, and showing concern about me."

Frankie giggles a little, and comments, "That's fair."

Pleasant says to Craig, "When you're done with your drink, we would like to show you something."

Craig asks her, "Like what?"

Pleasant replies cryptically, "You will see, and find pleasure."

After they all finish in the kitchen, Frankie and Pleasant escort Craig to their studio room, and Pleasant announces, "Welcome, Craig, to the House of Desires. This is a safe space where we can truly get to know each other, and everything stays contained within the confines of these four walls."

Craig notices the bed first, and the arranged toys around the perimeter of the room, and the computer and camera set up along the one wall, and asks, "Are we live, or recording?"

Pleasant assures him, "No. We are not allowed to show anyone who isn't known and verified by the site, plus, this is private between the three of us."

Craig gets more and more nervous the longer he stays in this room, especially with two women clad in form-fitting latex and surrounded by so many sex toys, many of which he couldn't name nor describe.

Frankie stands behind Craig and pulls off his jacket, then his shirt, then kneels down to unlace his trainers and remove them before sliding off his tracksuit bottoms and his boxers, leaving the young man in nothing but his socks.

Pleasant, meanwhile, walks over to a cabinet filled with many different sex toys and gear, and she picks up a stainless steel cage. She approaches Craig and stands in front of him, and says, "Relax," as she pulls his balls and penis through a steel ring and presses the cage down on his cock to the ring as it throbs to the touch. He feels the cool steel against his exposed flesh and skin as Pleasant puts a pin in to attach the cage to the ring, and she hooks a pad lock to hold them together and locks it, removes the key, and steps back.

Craig nervously asks, "What's this?"

Pleasant explains, "A chastity cage, designed to limit your pleasure."

Craig tugs on the cage, trying to pull it off, but to no avail, and says, "It's not very big."

Pleasant says, "That's the point."

Frankie meanwhile rubs up and down Craig's legs, stimulating his arousal, and making his cock grow, but contacting the sides of the cage, cool to the touch, interrupting his enjoyment. Frankie walks around seductively to Craig's front whilst running her hands along his body, and Craig winces as his cock tries to expand in the cage.

Pleasant offers to Craig, "Sit down. Relax."

Craig walks over to, and sits on the bottom end of the bed, facing the computer equipment. He is dazzled by the glare from the ring lights in front of him, and the cage around his cock gleams with a bright glare as it reflects the light. He begins to tremble slightly, nervously in anticipation about what is to unfold.

Frankie walks up to Pleasant, both stood in front of Craig, and they caress each other's latex catsuits seductively. The bright lights catch on the curves all over the catsuits creating shifting bands of shining light like on the waves of water in the sea, rubbing each other all over. Craig begins to get even more aroused and says worriedly, "But, I'm going to get hard, and, it's big, and this cage is too small. What's going to happen?"

Frankie confirms aloud, "It's true. His cock is nice and long. So yummy."

Hearing Frankie's words, and seeing her embrace with Pleasant, his cock throbs bigger, bulging through the bars of the steel cage to an uncomfortable moan from Craig as he breathily begs, "Take it off! Take it off!," but Frankie and Pleasant continue to caress each other, unheeding Craig's plight.

Craig goes to stand and achingly asks, "Where's that key?"

Pleasant turns to him and presses a latex-covered hand to his chest, feeling his heart beating rapidly, and commands, "Sit down. Do as I say, and I will grant you everything you deserve."

Craig obeys and asks, "Well? Do it then. Let me loose from this thing now."

Pleasant says, "I've been hearing all about you." Frankie starts to dance in front of Craig; the lights gleaming off the shiny latex-laden curves of her body as she moves and begins to mime as if she is washing herself down in the shower, but more exaggeratedly and sexily.

Pleasant sits down beside Craig, cradling behind his shoulders with one arm, and with her other hand rubbing his thigh as she says, "I hear you like to watch while she's in the shower, and while she gets dressed and undressed in her room."

Craig's cock swells up more in it's cage, causing more discomfort as it tries to push itself free, prompting a loud and sustained scream from him as he tries to writhe around to find some relief, but Pleasant firmly holds Craig, shushing him as his scream becomes a whimper as she says in his ear, "You are a bad boy."

Craig sits, staring off to the side, anywhere other than his seductive sister, as Pleasant continues to speak softly, "You are weak. Fumbling at every urge. Turning to whoever is near to satiate your trifling pleasure. And, she is there for you. She is such a good sister to you that she allowed it. She always knew."

Craig suddenly grows even harder than before, bulging like a balloon through the bars of the steel cage. Tears start to stream down his cheeks as he moans, groans, and screams, unable to stem his arousal. Pleasant goes on saying, "She always knew you were watching. Confessed, even, that she liked it, but, she never once wanted to go beyond that. In her mind, she was allowing her little brother to relieve himself. A kindness. One that you had taken advantage of."

Craig whimpers, shaking in Pleasant's arms as he tries his hardest to not get hard. Frankie stops dancing though, to Craig's relief, but, then, she lowers herself down onto her knees, and sits in front of her brother, parting his legs, rubbing his inner thighs with her latex-covered hands as Pleasant asks him, "Do you remember when she first started camming? You found out. You're both young, and hungry for attention, I get it, but, you asked for something from your sister."

Frankie leans down and licks up Craig's caged cock into her mouth, making sure to look up as she does it, staring at his face as he screams and squirms, feeling the warmth of his sister's tongue and saliva against his cock as it tries to grow inside the cage. Pleasant holds him as still as she can as he feels the steel constricting him as his cock tries to enjoy the sensation of his sister's mouth and tongue.

The throbbing of Craig's cock against the cage is torture, but tries to feel some comfort and release from the warm firmness of Frankie's tongue pressing between the bars. His sister's saliva provides lubrication between the aching skin and flesh as his cock squeezes so tightly to futilely break free from it's prison. Craig attempts to clear his thoughts, but can only think about hoe he could be enjoying this if it wasn't for the confines of the cage.

Pleasant shushes Craig consolingly, almost motherly, offering, "Here. Lay down. Relax. Come up onto the bed." Craig is helped up onto the bed by the two women as he lays down centrally. All the weight of his body supported beneath him like a soft but firm cloud.

Pleasant strokes Craig's chest, and leans over to say, "I want to see you two get along." As Frankie straddles Craig's waist and leans over him, she looks down on his face as she grips the cage in her hand, fondling it softly in her fingers. Pleasant repositions herself to sit behind Craig's head, holding it in her hands between her legs, nestled neatly in her crotch.

Craig recalls the time, months ago, when the family was together during a power outage, and, Pleasant says to him, "You all know what you did that night. Frankie didn't want to do anything with you, but, your mother insisted, and, she isn't here to answer for herself, but, you still had a choice. You had the control, and, you decided to impose yourself on your sister," as she says this, Frankie unfastens a zip at her crotch lowers herself onto the cage, absorbing it into her pussy, the warmness and wetness engorging Craig's caged cock to searing pain as Pleasant holds his head in place, and eyes open, as he screams.

Pleasant shushes Craig, and calmly continues, "She confesses, she was willing at the time to allow you to do what you did. She could easily have left at any time. But, she tells me that she was uncomfortable about doing what she did with you, beforehand, during, and wrestled with the thoughts after. She was seduced by her raw sexual desires, and your body is impressive. Still, she never enjoyed what she did. She was simply scratching an itch. It meant more to you than it did to her, and, it was because of that which led her to going through with it. Because she loves you, she wanted to take care of you, but, she wants it to be made clear that she won't be so giving again."

Held firmly in place, forced to watch Frankie freely rock back and forth on the caged cock, Craig sobs and sheds tears, hoping to cum quickly that he might soon be freed from his sister's sick seduction of him. Searing pain makes it difficult for him to enjoy this enough to be able to cum as quickly as he wants, helplessly held by the Mistress in her hands. He thinks about struggling to get free, but would still be caged, so he breathes deep and sits as still as he can under his sister; anything to hasten his release.

Craig's body spasms and he screams as he watches his sister ride him, and she dismounts and zips up the zipper at her crotch as she looks down to watch cum drizzle in all directions around and over the bars of the cage as he orgasms at long last.

Pleasant asks to Craig, "Why did you come here? You saw the two of us streaming because you were horny, and, you thought you could come here to my home and use your sister as you please. That is not okay. You are very, very bad. What Frankie told me was incredibly difficult for her to say. She is so brave to confide in me, and, I will respect every word she said, and keep her secret as my own. You need to stop with these desires. She truly loves you and wants the best for you, and wants to be there for you as your big sister, but there are places she should never go with you, and things she should never do."

Frankie says to her brother, frankly, "I really do love you, Craig. You need to get out there and find someone who will be there for you when you need. I won't be any more. I'm loving life here with Mistress Cummings, Pleasant, and, I hope you find someone for yourself too. However it seemed with my bitchiness and teasing before, you are my brother, and you mean the world to me. I'm sorry for putting you through this pain and discomfort just now, but, I needed you to know how you made me feel."

Pleasant hands over to Frankie the key to the pad lock holding the steel cage, and Frankie unlocks it and removes the cage and the ring from Craig, She asks him, "Are you okay?"

Craig, still sobbing from all the pain and discomfort he just felt as he feels the relief of his cock being unbound from it's prison, takes a few deep breaths and says, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I never thought about how you felt in those moments; Just about myself. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Frankie calmly asks him again, "Are you okay?"

Craig replies, "Yeah, I'm okay. I'm sore, but I'll live. I love you."

Frankie says in reply, "I love you too."

Pleasant asks, "Who wants a threesome?," and, they all laugh.

Craig moans and grabs his cock, and says, "Don't make me laugh, or horny. It's sore."

Frankie says, "Let's change into something more appropriate and find a film to watch or something."

Craig spends the day with his sister and her girlfriend, not thinking about wanting to fuck her anymore. Although, he does get hard a few times during his stay with the two women, but is up front about it, and helped by Pleasant, who coaches him through his erections to orgasm each time, helping him to focus on her as if it's just them two there. Never wanting to wear that cage again, Craig is reformed and relieved by his visit to his see his sister, and leaves with renewed love for her.

A few days later, one evening, Craig and Lucy are at home as usual, when a young woman knocks on the front door and enters the house, opening into the kitchen's dining area. The door is usually kept unlocked when someone is home downstairs, and this young woman is no stranger, as she announces herself to the mother and son, "Hi, it's me."

Lucy looks up from what she's doing in the kitchen to see a beautiful young brunette dressed in a pastel-coloured shirt, blue jeans, and trainers, and says, pleasantly surprised, "Tiffany! It's been a while. If you're looking for Frankie, she isn't here."

Tiffany, 19, approaches the kitchen counter as she says, "Oh, well, I haven't seen her in ages so I thought I might catch her at home. She's been quieter on social media too, but, at least, we have messaged. Nowhere near as much as we used to."

Lucy says to her, "Well, she's staying with a friend at the moment, but she hasn't told me who yet. She keeps in regular contact by phone though so I'm not too concerned. She's happy and seems safe so I'm happy to give her some freedom. I haven't actually seen her in months though."

Tiffany asks, "That long, huh? I wonder who she's with because all of us from college haven't seen her."

Lucy says, "It's not unusual for friends to see each other less as they get older. You're still getting messages from her so she's not shutting you out, so, she'll see you again at some point, I'm sure. I wouldn't worry."

Sitting on his phone at the dining room table, having heard the girl's conversation, Craig mentions, "I saw Frankie a couple of days ago. She's staying and working with a new friend."

Tiffany asks, "You saw her? Who with?"

Craig answers, "Some girl called Angie."

Tiffany says, "Huh, I don't know an Angie."

Lucy asks Craig, "Do you know what she's doing?"

Craig replies, "I've been to Angie's house, where Frankie's staying, but she's her own businesswoman. Something to do with online stuff, I don't know."

Tiffany asks Craig, "You know where she is? Can you tell me?"

Craig answers, "Well, no. I'm not going to give you Angie's address without her permission. I wanna respect her privacy. You could talk to Frankie about it."

Tiffany says, "That's fair. I will."

Lucy says, "I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for, Tiffany."

Tiffany responds, saying, "Yeah, no biggie. Food smells great, by the way."

Lucy says, "Thanks. You want some?"

Tiffany considers Lucy's request, and replies, "Uh, if you don't mind, I'd love to stay for something to eat."

Lucy says, "Great! I'm so used to making food for four, and there's just the three of us normally when George gets back, so, you are more than welcome and there's plenty to go around. It will be a while yet, though, so, take a seat. Make yourself at home."

Tiffany says to Lucy, "Thanks! You always make me feel so welcome," and she goes to sit down next to Craig, and they talk about college, friends, sports, the usual topics of chit-chat they talk about, albeit a little more awkwardly now without Frankie.

When the food is ready, Lucy portions up some for her husband for when he comes back from work in a few hours, and serves up the rest for the three of them at the table. They all reminisce about awkward and funny memories they share from over the years whilst they enjoy their meal.

After eating, Lucy clears the table of things to wash up, and asks Tiffany, "Do you have to get back home at all, because you could stay for a bit if you want?"

Tiffany replies, "I would love to stay for a bit, sure."

Lucy says, as she runs water in the kitchen sink, "Why don't you two go and get comfortable in the living room?"

Craig and Tiffany do as Lucy suggests and go into the living room, which is adjacent to the kitchen, with the door next to the counter. Craig slumps down onto the sofa across from the door, and Tiffany slides down to cuddle up to Craig's arm, nuzzling her cheek against his shoulder.

1...34567...10