Together Ssn 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Craig doesn't object to this, but, Tiffany has never shown much interest like this before. Whilst Lucy cleans up in the kitchen, Tiffany looks around behind her to see if she can see Lucy through the door, and she slips down onto the floor in front of Craig, as he quietly asks her, "What are you doing?"

Tiffany whispers to him, "Your mom said to get comfortable, so, that's what I'm doing." With a glance through the door from her new position, Tiffany looks to see if she can see Lucy, and, satisfied that she can't, she gets Craig to slide down his tracksuit bottoms and boxers, and she grabs Craig's cock, stroking it until hard. Tiffany then leans her mouth down onto his cock, getting turned on but keeping quiet.

Craig can't help but let out a few moans as Tiffany sucks him off, clasping a hand to his mouth in an attempt to contain further outbursts. He quickly tenses up, and he lowers his hand from his mouth and presses it hard against the leather seat cushion on the sofa whilst he gets the most intense head of his life yet.

In the kitchen, Lucy comes to grab some things that need washing from the counter by the door, and her gaze is caught by the movement of Tiffany sucking off Craig. Lucy stares for a moment as she watches the young woman enjoying her son's impressively long cock, and, smiling as she let's them continue to have fun, she continues to clean up.

Craig bucks his hips and pushes his feet firmly into the floor, squirming by the effects of Tiffany's young tongue and sweet lips. She introduces a hand to jerk the young man's stiff, long cock whilst she concentrates her efforts at the tip, further heightening Craig's pleasure as he tries really hard not to make a noise.

Tiffany keeps going for a while as she fellates Craig, moaning every now and then, but trying to be quiet so Lucy doesn't hear. Craig releases a hot load of creamy cum into the young woman's mouth, and Tiffany gulps down every last drop. Then, she licks up and down the throbbing cock to be sure to get every last bit of cum she can find, taking her time to enjoy her friend's brother entirely, and licking clean her fingers too. She remarks, "I do love a creamy treat for dessert."

Tiffany cuddles back up to Craig's arm on the sofa as he pulls back up his boxers and bottoms, and, moments later, Lucy walks in. Lucy comments, "You two are looking close," and sits down on the other sofa.

Tiffany breathily remarks, "Yeah, you could say that."

Lucy asks, "How long has this been a thing?"

Tiffany replies, "Oh, not long. Not long at all. I'm just trying something new. I'm interested to see where this goes. Craig?"

Craig looks at Tiffany and his mother in turn, and says tensely, "Uh, yeah. Something new."

Lucy smiles and offers to Tiffany, "You can sleep over if you like? Frankie's room is free, or, you could share a bed."

Tiffany giggles as Craig gets more uncomfortable, and she replies, "Yeah, I'd love that. I've never slept over with you before, Craig. I wonder how fun you'll be compared to Frankie."

Later that night, now with George, Lucy's husband, home and fed, everyone gets ready to go to bed. Tiffany joins Craig in his bedroom, and shuts the door as they start to kiss and strip off, making their way to the bed and breaking away from the kiss to get under the sheets. Tiffany kisses Craig again passionately, getting more and more turned on with the lights turned off, and reaches a hand down to his cock, which is getting hard.

Tiffany rolls herself up on top of Craig's body to straddle him under the sheets, and kisses him more. She feels his cock throbbing against her crotch, and guides herself on to it, and rolls her hips to take it into her pussy. Craig rubs her body and hips all over as Tiffany rides sensuously, kissing all the while.

As she rolls her hips back and forth on Craig's cock, Tiffany pauses for a moment as she hears through the walls some panting and soft moaning from Lucy, and she cups a hand to her mouth in shock and giggles as quietly as she can, whispering to Craig, "Oh my god, do you hear that?"

Craig whispers back, "I'm trying not to think about it."

Tiffany resumes rolling her hips, and whispers, "I find it kinda hot."

Craig lies back and closes his eyes as Tiffany continues to ride him, and he tunes himself into the sound of his parents having sex in the next room. He tries to clear his head all other thoughts, even of the young woman actually on top of him right now; almost numbing himself to the feeling of her presence.

Tiffany sits up, and the bed sheets slip off her back as she rides Craig harder. Whilst she does so, Craig is thinking about his mother having sex right now, even imagining it is her who is riding him instead of Tiffany. He quietly moans and stifles groans, and he softly calls out, "Mmm, Mommy."

Tiffany hears this, and stops dead as she quietly asks, "What did you call me?" She stares down with shock and disgust with this young man's cock inside of her pussy, giving herself to him so freely, and waits for the explanation he has.

Craig, thinking fast, replies, "I, uh, I want to make you a mommy."

Tiffany scoffs and whispers, "Well, I think this is moving pretty fast for that. Unless, you mean you just want to come inside me?"

Craig nods and confirms, "Yeah. It was just a bad way of putting it."

Tiffany smirks and continues to ride Craig. He breathes deeply whilst she does, thinking about how his heart is racing and his ears pounding as he gets away with almost outing one of his deepest fantasies. Then thinking about how Frankie would have told her about him perving on her, his own sister, and what Tiffany might be thinking of him right now after that blunder. Does Tiffany think that he fantasises about being with family? Although, she's probably not thinking about any of that and just enjoying the moment.

As Tiffany rides him, a thought crosses Craig's mind that during some sleepovers, Frankie might have enjoyed exploring Tiffany's hot body; every curve proportioned elegantly as they enjoy each other erotically. Now, though, the reality is that he is enjoying her. She isn't a fantasy. She is real.

Craig, building confidence with Tiffany, holds her and pulls her down to his side, and he rolls over and positions himself to fuck her in missionary position, pushing himself inside her pussy and taking his time to appreciate this beautiful young woman he has in his bed. The fact they've known each other for years makes them being together incredibly hot and exciting for Craig, almost like she is part of the family.

Tiffany loves the air of authority Craig is suddenly portraying. Suddenly, out of nowhere, this young man has completely changed from timid and unexperienced to assured and, still, unexperienced, but, there are points awarded for making the effort. He is applying himself with a display of force and power in his stride that digs deeply into the young woman's soul; shaking her legs with a sudden surge of satisfaction.

Tiffany holds a hand over her mouth to try to prevent her moans being heard in the other room as she nears orgasm, and Craig pumps into her pussy even faster as readies himself to cum too. The next few moments, they stare into each other's eyes as they tense up, both reaching orgasm at exactly the same moment, and spend a moment to relax in that position as they catch their breath.

As the moment ends, Craig lays himself down next to Tiffany and looks into her eyes as she rolls to face him, and they interlace their fingers together between them as their eyes grow heavy, and they fall asleep.

The days come, and they go, and they blend into one hot, erotic mesh of mashing body parts together for the young couple of Craig and Tiffany, and, before long, Craig finds himself turning 19 today. As has been tradition for many years, a party is being held at the family home in his honour. Barbeque and booze; everything a young man needs to celebrate another year with family and friends. His parents have prepared food and provided the drinks to keep festivities going throughout the night.

Before everyone arrives at the party, George and Lucy are getting everything all ready for the party in regards to food, drinks, cups, bin boxes for empty cans and bottles, all whilst Craig relaxes at the dining room table scrolling through his mentions on social media. During this time, Tiffany is upstairs changing into her party outfit and making sure to be adorably cute for her man.

After a while, Craig hears Tiffany's footsteps coming down the stairs, and he looks up from his phone to see her dressed in a yellow button-up blouse showing her cleavage and hinting a look at her pink lace bra, and around her waist is a short yellow mini-skirt hinting a look at bright pink panties underneath, sporting a pair of knee-high pink socks and yellow heeled shoes, and wearing pink plastic bangles around her wrists. Her make-up is done with bubblegum inspired colours and shades, and her brown hair is straightened to complete a playful look.

Craig says to the approaching young woman, "You look great, Tiffany! I love the outfit."

Tiffany skips over to Craig and holds his cheeks as she leans in for a deep kiss, then, after a moment, pulls away to say, "I'm happy you like it. This is all for you. I've said it already, but, happy birthday, babe," and she kisses Craig again with a proper smooch. George and Lucy, as they work on what they're doing, notice the young couple and smile at the cute display of young love rather like their own was at first.

Tiffany whispers in Craig's ear, "I think you deserve your own private pre-party celebration upstairs," and takes his hand, pulling him to his feet as she calls across to George and Lucy, "I'm just going to show Craig something upstairs. We got time before everyone arrives, right?"

Lucy tells them, "Frankie should be here in about half an hour, and everyone else is turning up throughout the evening."

As Tiffany leads Craig by the hand up the stairs, George calls after them, "Have fun," and Lucy slaps him on the arm, and George says to her, "Ow, what?"

George and Lucy hear from the top of the stairs Tiffany calling down, "We will," and the parents exchange a knowing smirk and begin to laugh as they continue to make party preparations.

Tiffany pulls Craig into his bedroom and says to him, "Hmm, these clothes just won't do. I want you to look your best for your birthday, and me!"

Craig asks innocently as he looks down at his polo shirt and cargo shorts, "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?"

Tiffany giggles and responds with, "I have a better look in mind," and she pulls off Craig's polo shirt, throws it across the room, and takes off his cargo shorts as she kneels down in front of him, and she says, "I feel like starting your party off with some fireworks," as she strokes his cock whilst staring up into his eyes.

Tiffany feels the cock grow the longer she holds it gripped in her hand, and Craig alters how he stands in front of her as his arousal heightens. She stops and says, "Sit down on the bed for me." Craig does as Tiffany asks, and she resumes stroking him, then, she takes it in her mouth and rotates her wrist as she strokes him faster, licking the head in circular motions.

Craig leans back and grips the bed sheets in his fists, feeling the orgasm building up in his groin, getting more and more tense. He holds back as much as he can though, wanting to enjoy this moment as long as he can hold out. With the way Tiffany twists her wrists, and how her saliva falls from her lips and slips between her thumb and fingers as she strokes, he is brought to the verge of release. Trying to show restraint, he adjusts the position of his legs and leans his feet into the floor hard, clenching his toes.

Tiffany feels what Craig is doing, and she strokes faster, slicking the cock wetter and wetter, with her mouth ready and waiting to receive his salty spunk. Unable to hold back any longer, he pumps shot after shot into his girlfriend's mouth as she moans gratefully whilst she sucks down and licks up every drop of the load.

When finished, Tiffany gets up and says, "There. Hope you liked it!"

Craig says, "I loved it. Thanks."

Tiffany looks around Craig's piles of washed clothes and in his wardrobe, and Craig asks, "What are you doing?"

Tiffany replies, "I wasn't feeling what you were wearing. I want you to look your best on your birthday, so, let's see what you have. Hmm... Uh... Maybe... Uh-huh... No... Could work... Oh yeah!" She pulls from his wardrobe a white and navy blue striped button-down shirt, and a pair of black jeans, and she asks, "Have you wore these before?"

Craig remembers, "I wore the jeans out to a family dinner a few years ago."

Tiffany hands them over to Craig and says, "Let's see if they still fit."

George and Lucy have pretty much got things set up downstairs, and, Tiffany comes down ahead of Craig, who looks smarter than before in the shirt and jeans combo; a waft of cologne filters through the kitchen and dining area, and Tiffany exclaims, "Ta-dah!"

George compliments his son, saying, "You look like a proper grown man now; almost like a proper grown man with those tight jeans," and sniffs the air as he asks, "Is that my cologne?"

Tiffany admits, "Yeah, he doesn't have anything like that and I wanted to give him a good birthday makeover."

George jokes, "I'd love for you to give me a good makeover," and Lucy slaps him across the arm again, and he says, "Ow... What? She's done a good job. I was being nice."

Lucy smirks and shoots George a knowing look as she says, "I know exactly what you meant. He does look very handsome, my little man all grown up." She says to Tiffany, "You've done a great job making him look nice. Thank you, Tiffany."

Tiffany beams a smile as she cuddles up to Craig's arm and says to Lucy, "Yeah, I agree. I did good!"

Craig and Tiffany sit down together at the dining room table, and, moments later, the front door opens as Frankie walks in with a woman in tow, holding hands. Frankie immediately notices Tiffany and says to her, "Tiffany! Hi. It's good to see you, and, are you two together?," she asks, noticing her best friend since childhood and her brother sharing an embrace for the first time to her.

Tiffany says, "Yeah, we've been staying together for... a couple of weeks? Not long anyway." Then, noticing Frankie is holding hands with a woman who is a stranger to her, she asks in return, "Are you two together? Who is this?"

Frankie calls to her parents, who are over behind the kitchen counter, "Mom, Dad," and they walk forward to greet the couple, as Frankie announces, "Everyone. This is who I've been living with these past few months," and she quietly asks the woman with her, "Do you want to introduce yourself?"

The woman announces, "Hi, everyone. My name is Pleasant. Nice to meet you all."

George jokes as he asks, "Your name is pleasant, but what is it?" Lucy slaps him on the arm again, and he says, "Ow, stop doing that... It's a valid question."

Pleasant laughs and says, "My father said something pretty similar. It's a nickname I go by, Pleasant. It's my preferred name and represents my identity, which ties in to my profession. You must be George and Lucy."

Lucy says, "That's right, yes. Pleased to meet you, Pleasant."

George snorts a short laugh, and Lucy shoots a look at him, and he says, "You said, pleased, to Pleasant. It was funny."

Lucy says to him, "Not really," then, says to everyone, "Let's all sit down."

Everyone sits around the dining room table, and Pleasant says to Lucy, "I get it. It's weird. My name, I mean. I was born as Angelina, and used to go by Angie for a long time, but I prefer Pleasant now."

Tiffany interrupts, "Oh, Angie! Craig mentioned that's who you were staying with, Frankie."

Lucy asks Pleasant, "You said you go by Pleasant because of your job? What do you do?"

Pleasant looks at Frankie, and Frankie nods a confirmatory look at her, as Pleasant explains, "I am a cam model."

Lucy asks genuinely, "What does that mean, cam model?"

Pleasant explains, "Cam models perform in exchange for money on webcam sites for sexual services."

George says nervously, "Excuse me?"

Pleasant looks directly at George as she says, "Don't act so shocked. I've heard a lot about the both of you from Frankie. The kinds of stuff you're into. What you like to do... Together." She turns her gaze to Craig and says, "We've met already. You came to my house to visit Frankie." Pleasant turns to Tiffany, and says, "I think Frankie has mentioned you to me a few times. Some... hot topics."

Pleasant speaks to everyone as she continues, "So, you all have some rather kinky skeletons in your closets, in relation to Frankie." She turns to Tiffany and reveals, "You two have masturbated and fucked in this house many times during sleepovers. Even at college." Pleasant turns to Craig and reveals, "You two have fucked," to a gasp and shocked look from Tiffany to Craig, before Pleasant turns to look at Lucy and she reveals, "And, Craig has fucked you, as well as Frankie," to another gasp of shock from Tiffany, as Pleasant rounds off her revelations by turning to George, and continues, "And, you watched as Craig fucked his mother and sister, also, you fucked him in the arse."

Red faces from around the table blush hard, as Pleasant goes on to say, "Now that the heavy stuff is out in the air, and you don't have to feign outrage, Frankie has been a model on the site I'm on, which is where we met, and, now, you'll be proud to know she earns thousands per month in a safe and healthy environment having normal, and kinky, sex with me on a daily basis."

After a moment of stunned silence, Lucy says to Frankie, "Congratulations. At least I know what you do now."

Craig turns to Tiffany and says, "I, uh, don't know what to say, Tiffany. What are you thinking right now?"

Tiffany breathes for the first time in a few moments, and giggles as she says, "I'm okay with all of this. I've been hearing about how much of a perv you are from Frankie for ages, so, although I'm shocked to hear about all this, I'm not too surprised, and think it's actually kinda hot. I'm not going anywhere." Craig leans in and kisses his girlfriend, relieved by her words.

Pleasant says, "Frankie has messaged Tiffany and said there would be a talk this evening. She was left out of any explicit details, but, their openness with each other over the years helps. I've been through outing my profession with my own family, and, although my modelling pales in comparison to incest, I'm more comfortable and experienced with opening up about such uncomfortable subjects than Frankie, so, she wanted me to bring everything out into the open. I'm not in the habit of breaking up families though, and, I care about and love Frankie a lot, so I was never going to say anything that would put things in jeopardy here. I'm quite familiar with how people react in uncomfortable situations. Perks of the trade."

George exhales deeply and says, "So, Frankie, you two are like porn stars?"

Frankie calmly says, "Yeah. Pretty much. But, instead of shooting videos, we stream live on camera to thousands of people. Including Craig, I might add."

Craig nervously struggles to speak as he says, "I, uh, um, uh, don't do that... anymore. Not since seeing you, Tiffany."

Frankie confirms, "Yeah, that's true. We," signalling herself and Pleasant, "made sure to put a stop to it when he came to visit."

Tiffany confesses, "You know, I've always thought about having Craig joining in during our sleepovers. I wish I had known about all this. Could have been fun."

Frankie says to Tiffany frankly, "Actually, I'd rather not. Fantasising about family stuff was so hot, but I prefer what I have with Pleasant."

Pleasant turns to Tiffany and asks her, "I take it I have you to thank for her being so good at bringing me to orgasm."

1...45678...10