Together Ssn 03 Ch. 03 - Jubilee

Story Info
Queen Tiffany keeps her affairs in order.
3.5k words
4.41
5.1k
6

Part 16 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities portrayed are consensual. Enjoy!***

Once upon a time, there was a kingdom, but not ruled by a King, instead being ruled by the King's favourite daughter as a Queen, whom he relinquished his rights, privileges, and power to when she was but a child, believing she deserved all in the world, and this being the best gesture he could offer to her. The kingdom's neighbours saw this as a weakness, scoffing at the absurdity of a child on the throne, and in particular a girl.

As Queen as a teen, Tiffany of the Bright dynasty ruled with a talent for showing strength to her neighbours and absolution to her enemies, being a keen exponent of statecraft. She wasn't ever shy of showing force, and would often set an example by sending back to her neighbours the heads of their emissaries, detached from their bodies which she would feed to her lioness' which were a common sight in the Queen's court.

This reputation inspired fear and respect amongst her neighbours, whom were hungry for warfare, but dared not cross the Bright dynasty with any measure of force. Thus, Queen Tiffany has known only peace during her reign, with war never breaking beyond broken vassals and her stern resolve.

As an adult now at the age of 20, Queen Tiffany's appetite's go far beyond statecraft, looking to within the walls of her prized palatial estate, home to her family for generations, and filling it with comforts and desires from across the kingdoms, those being women she deemed beautiful enough in her erotic desires to keep caged for her own personal use when the fancy takes.

Privately, the Queen enjoys her consort, who is also her elder sister, Francine, 21, and in addition, she keeps chained on a leash her twin-brother, Craig, 20, but does not avail herself of his uses, as his purpose is to advance the Queen's dynasty to the next generation when the time is appropriate for her.

Deep in the confines of the Queen's chambers, Tiffany shares her marital bed with her consort, Francine, burying her head down against the crotch of her elder sister, enjoying the sweet taste emanating from her most private of places; the taste reminding her of the juice from a sweet fruit from a tropical retreat she enjoyed years prior, remembering how she took that between her lips to feel the soft flesh break to the release of it's refreshing tribute in such a hot place.

The Queen's consort gyrates her hips and snakes her shoulders as if her body's movements are no longer her own, with only the Queen to pull on the strings of her frame like a marionette, tugging one way and leaning another with her fingers as they tease the frame gently, manipulating the entirety of her figure with the whims of her play.

With a chained collar around the neck and hooked to a corner post of the bed, the Queen's twin-brother finds himself enchanted by the sight and sound of his sibling's sexuality stirring something in his soul, so he crawls to the side of the bed, and mounts the mattress between the Queen's legs, and he draws the tip of his tongue up the length of her labia to the Queen's shock and surprise.

Queen Tiffany calls out, "What do you think you are doing?," and Craig promptly stops, slinking away off the bed like a scolded puppy, and the Queen commands, "Don't stop," so her brother resumes his exploration of the Queen's undercarriage with curiosity, tenderness, and reverence.

Craig's manhood becomes unbearably stiff and long with an aching, and he seeks to sooth this with a hand stroking with vigour whilst his mouth feasts on the Queen's flesh, and his ears are treated to a duet of song from the royal twosome. Before long, his manhood spurts forth a spray of his seed all over the Queen's sheets, much to her annoyance.

The Queen shouts, "White, get in here!"

With haste, the door to the Queen's bed-chamber opens, and a young woman timidly enters and humbly awaits at the foot of the bed, responding, "Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen barks at the young woman, "White, we will need the sheets changing and cleaning at your earliest convenience. I expect to return to see them in a manner befitting your name, 'Pristine.' Do I make myself clear?"

Pristine White, 19, quietly replies, "Yes, your majesty. Clear as crystal," and she snaps her fingers, prompting maids to enter the room, and begin tending to their duties as the royal siblings leave the bed. Pristine asks of her majesty, "Would it please you if I get you properly attired?"

Queen Tiffany acceptingly answers, "Very well."

In the throne room sit four thrones, of which the Queen's throne is the grandest in the middle of the rear of the room, facing a carpeted walkway flanked by tall circular columns made of marble; and aside the Queen's throne are two smaller thrones to it's right where the Queen's mother and father sit beside her to preside over all the matters of state, and another throne sits to the Queen's left where the consort sits.

All in the throne room are called upon to be upstanding as the Queen enters the throne room from a side door to the rear of the room in all her regalia, with her hand held aloft by that of her consort, the Princess, Francine, as they make their way to their thrones, and all sit after the Queen has done so. In doing so joining their parents, Prince George, 47, and the Queen Mother, Lucy, 43, who now sit at their daughters' side.

Taking a position just to the rear of Princess Francine's throne stands the consort's mistress, Pleasant Cummings, 24, whose affair with the consort is common knowledge in the land after the news broke some time ago, but is allowed by Queen Tiffany so her sister can be properly tended to when the queen's other duties take precedence to her marital ones; a favourable condition for all parties to satiate their lusty appetites to the fullest degree, with the consort's mistress even having the grace to enjoy the Queen herself on occasion.

The peasantry make their way to the throne in a procession to offer tributes to their Queen. One farmer offers a pledge of his crops to the royal household, another farmer pledges livestock for the feeding of the royal Lioness' which prowl the throne room, but another farmer brings nothing of tribute, citing a damaged crop from recent storms on the outskirts of the queen's domain.

Displeased to hear this, the Queen begins, "You have the nerve to stand before me without tribute to your Queen, who has shown you only times of peace. This shall not do at all. An example needs be made of you by the taking, in recompense, of your," and the Queen's attention is captured in this moment by a young woman who stands with the farmer, and she asks the farmer, "Who is this woman who stands beside you?"

The farmer replies, "She is my daughter, your majesty."

The Queen questions him, "She is of age?"

Nervously, the farmer replies, "She is, your majesty."

Beckoning to the young woman, the Queen asks of her, "Step forward."

Tentatively, the farmer's daughter does as her majesty commands, and she stands before her father and gives curtsy to the Queen in as proper a manner as she knows how.

Licking her lips as her eyes trace the farmer's daughter's figure, the Queen announces, "By royal decree, in recompense for the lack of tribute to her majesty, Queen Tiffany, of the Bright dynasty, I hereby requisition use of this woman as payment in full."

The farmer watches as the royal guards hook their arms under his daughter's and drag her away, and he reaches out to her, and cries, "No, please. She is all I have."

The Queen bellows, "You would dare to defy my decree when I have shown you mercy with a stay of execution. Taking your daughter's life into my care is preferable to taking your own, yes?"

The farmer drops to his knees in tears, and begs, "No, no, please, I beg of you, have mercy."

The Queen asks surmisingly, "Do I hear you demanding more mercy from me? When I offer leniency, it is not invitation for you to take more."

The farmer begs on his knees before her majesty in tears, sobbing, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean, I... I'm sorry, please..."

With a considered look, the Queen commands, "Off with his head. Let him become feed for his crops."

Obeying her majesty's command, the royal guards drag the farmer back down the line and out of the throne room to be taken for execution.

In the Queen's chambers, Prince Craig is still naked and chained to one of the posts at the foot of the bed, even as the maids finish their work changing the bed clothes.

As the maids leave the room in it's refreshed state, a hooded man who spies through the grand, open window leaps through to the Prince's surprise, and delight as he realises who it is, gasping, "Linford! It is so good to see you."

Linford lets down his hood and embraces the Prince warmly, saying, "So, this is how they would treat the young Prince; the rightful heir to the throne? I would see you take the place of that tyrant, my love, to be the King the people need."

Touched, the Prince kisses the intruder, and says, "She is not bad, Linford. She is strong and giving in many ways."

Linford tells Craig, "The tyrant has you in chains, and treated no better than a mongrel pup fed on the scraps of her pleasure. I have bore witness to the manners of her pleasure, and she treats you not as a brother, for I consider myself more of a brother to you than her."

Prince Craig pulls Linford in for a deep and loving kiss in his embrace, and proceeds to strip the intruder of his garments, in due course taking refuge on the comfort of the changed sheets.

Linford takes the Prince's manhood in his mouth to a throbbing temperament, and gorges on the engorged tower from head to stem, teasing warm feelings in the Prince's bosom.

With a combination of hand and mouth working on the Prince's penis, Linford extracts the seed of the royal family, swilling it in his mouth as he makes his way up to Craig's mouth to share with him the divine taste of his lineage taken liquid form. Linford looks with a loving gaze into the Prince's eyes as they share in the cream coating their tongues as they entwine.

Linford kneels about Prince Craig's head, as the Prince props himself up to take the intruder's manhood into his mouth, returning the favour of his previous fervour. Sitting strong even as his knees start to quiver, Linford marvels as the Prince pushes his head to take his manhood in it's entirety, feeling the tip firm against the tonsils as Craig chokes on the enormity of it.

It is before long that Linford shoots his own peasant's seed into the Prince's mouth, which the Prince promptly swallows, and they share a sweet embrace as they tumble down onto the sheets in each other's arms. Tenderly they touch and tease, and they play as they lay together in passion.

Queen Tiffany grows restless as she tends to her royal duties, and whispers to the consort of her intentions to retire with her and the mistress for a while. The mistress announces this and the three leave the throne room to return to the Queen's chambers.

Upon entry, the Queen is shocked to see her twin-brother bouncing on the cock of a man who is a stranger to her, the chain of his collar jangling with each rise and fall, with the Prince's eyes closed and ignorant to his sisters' intrusion. The Queen shouts, "What is this?"

Prince Craig's eyes open, and his focus snaps to a look of anger on the Queen's visage, and he immediately dismounts and hides around the corner of the bed, shuddering with the tight grip of terror accumulating in his whole being.

Rising to sit at the foot of the bed with a glower, Linford welcomes her majesty, "So good of you to join us. To see your brother using this bed as he pleases with one whom he is in true love with, and who truly loves him, how does that make you feel? Your rage is clear as day upon your face, your majesty, and you wear it ugly."

Boiling a fury in her heart, her majesty explodes, "Bring them to the throne!," and she about turns and storms back out of her chambers, followed hurriedly by the consort and her mistress as guards come into the room and manhandle the Prince and the intruder.

By the pull of the neck collar's chain, Prince Craig is led to the throne room in all his naked glory, along with the stark naked Linford; both brought to kneel before the royal family and all in attendance in a shameful display.

The eyes of the throned royal family pierce like daggers into the very heart of Prince Craig, disgraced in such a public fashion, but Linford bares his body without remorse nor regret, proudly displaying himself to all and sundry.

In a scorned tone, her majesty, Queen Tiffany says to Linford, "That to which I have bore witness is nothing short of a violation of the sanctity of our dynasty. Our blood needs to be kept pure, and not tainted by that of a wretch like you."

Linford bravely speaks back to Queen Tiffany, "You speak of sanctity of your dynasty, and yet it's people starve. Your reign is a cancer rotting this kingdom to it's core. Your dynasty faces imminent collapse by it's own making, and the wolves will feast on your carcasses.

"The only purity to come from your dynasty is your twin-brother, Prince Craig, whom you keep chained like a common pet to be used by your whims only when it suits you. I intend to save him."

The Queen decrees, "Our blood is to be kept pure. You have doomed the Prince by poisoning the well from whence his seed comes. Off with their heads, and may this stem the rot of their filth."

Unnerved, the royal family watch as Prince Craig and Linford are dragged out of the throne room by the guards, attempting with every fibre of their beings to extradite themselves from the bind of their escorts, albeit unsuccessful as they are taken to meet their fate; to be together for now and always, for as long as they both shall live.

The former King whispers to his wife, and she nods upon hearing what he has to say, and he turns to whisper to the Queen, "Let us retire to your chambers, your majesty."

With her consort's hand held in hers, Queen Tiffany rises from her throne, followed by the royal family, and the four make their way to the Queen's chambers with the mistress, Pleasant Cummings, in tow.

Inside the Queen's chambers, the former King, Prince George, gestures to her royal highness, proposing to her, "Please, lay down on the bed for me."

Unsure as to what is happening, Queen Tiffany obeys her father's request and lays on the bed.

Prince George removes his codpiece from his royal livery, and he mounts the bed, sporting an enormous penis. He promptly removes the Queen's lingerie from her crotch, and he assumes a position between her legs, thrusting the majestic manhood deep inside Queen Tiffany's wet womanhood.

Gasping with a whimper she fights to control to maintain a befitting composure, Queen Tiffany asks, "Wha... What is this... You are doing? Fath... Fath... her..."

Prince George tells her royal highness, "My manhood is a special spring from whence our entire family has come, and it had been passed down from ruler to heir for generations. For the purpose of continuing our line, I bestow upon you the Kinghood."

Feeling an intense warmth and a slight dizziness swelling inside her, emanating from the groin, a feeling like fire spreads all through Queen Tiffany's body, eliciting deep moans in a booming voice that fills her chambers. Suddenly, the Queen feels a strange sensation as her father pulls away from her and stands up away from the bed, and she sits up to see something strange; she now has a penis, grand and magnificent like that of her father's, complete with a scrotum holding a pair of testicles, and she feels her vagina, or, where it should be, to feel nothing at all.

Overcome with a queer sensation, the Queen asks, "What jus... just happened, father?"

Prince George explains, "This is the Kinghood. It is a pure vessel that contains the seeds that sires an entire line of Kings, and now it is yours with which to create an heir, so the Bright dynasty will endure."

Queen Tiffany feels her confidence swell, and the feeling like fire within her turns to an ache as the Kinghood throbs and swells in sympathy with her feelings, and she turns to the consort who lays on the bed ready for her, with her legs parted and no obstruction to the Princess' pussy, and the Queen avails herself of it's uses.

Parting Princess Francine's flesh with her newly acquired manhood, Queen Tiffany feels herself drunk with the desire to bury the Kinghood as deep as it can go with a pounding unlike she could ever achieve with her fingers alone. The sheer girth coupled with the lance-like length jousts the consort to much commotion from the Princess' pursed lips as she bares the brunt of the Queen's new majesty.

Feeling the scrotum tighten and shrink up, the Kinghood tingles, and Queen Tiffany ramps up the rolling of her hips as if racing a horse, attempting to spurn the steed to victory with all she can muster. Feeling the end is coming, the Queen unloads her burdensome seed inside Princess Francine's pussy, feeling the Kinghood shrink down in the aftermath.

Suddenly, the Queen collapses back, with her head hanging over what feels to be a wooden block, staring up at the sharp edge of a guillotine, realising she is fastened in it's frame, looking up at the instrument of her untimely end. The back of her neck feels strained and numb, almost cold like ice as the weight of her head pulls down against the wooden frame. She hears footsteps echoing around her, and the voice of Prince Craig as if submerged in water, saying, "You are useless to us like this. You need to go."

The blade of the guillotine drops, and Queen Tiffany's body is violently shook...

...and Tiffany's eyes snap open, and she lifts her head forward, rubbing the back of her neck with her hand, realising that it was cradled over the backrest of the chair in her office at work.

Tiffany notices Craig's hand on her shoulder, shaking her to waken as he softly says to her, "You are killing yourself with the time you spend here. Go home. Get some proper rest."

Taking a deep breath, and straining to adjust her eyes to the artificial light in the office glaring into them, Tiffany sternly tells her boyfriend, "I'm fine. It was just a little nap. There's work that needs doing here."

Craig gathers up paperwork on the desk in front of his girlfriend, and closes the lid on her laptop, taking it all under his arm in a neat pile, and he gestures at the window behind them, "It's night. Everyone is already home. You should be too."

Tiffany swivels her chair around to see the inky black screens, and her reflection strong in them along with the rest of the room, being so brightly lit, and she rubs her face in her hands, pressing her fingertips to massage her closed eyelids, and she says, "I am so out of it."

Craig suggests, "You have been working too many hours managing this place. Take a day, rest up, and come back to work refreshed. You are useless to us like this. I'm thinking about your health and wellbeing here."

Tiffany suddenly remembers she heard Craig say those words in her dream, and, embarrassed by it, she accedes to Craig's suggestion, nodding and saying, "Yeah... Yeah..."

Craig comfortingly says, "I will take over your duties in the interim, and I will make sure everything is in order ready to handover back to you, okay?"

Tiffany gets up from her seat and hugs her boyfriend, kissing him, and suggests, "Come home with me for tonight. I have something I want to do with you."

Craig wonders what is in store for him as he leaves the office with his girlfriend, but knows that come whatever may be, he will enjoy whatever he does with his beloved.