Together Ssn 04 Ch. 01 - Hotter in the Sun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie fingers Pleasant's pussy with her middle and ring fingers inserted deeply, stroking as fast as she can, with her engagement and wedding rings snuggling against the pulsating flesh near the opening of Pleasant's vagina. The warm wetness of her husband's pussy contrasts with the cool licks of fresh air circulating around, catching on the pooling moisture.

Pleasant feels how her wife treats her so tenderly, and being out in the open like this in this picturesque paradise amplifies her emotions by many degrees, beginning to bring forth a yearning to churn her body with deep undulations to grind the grains of sand beneath her. She thrusts her body up and forward, presenting herself utterly openly to her beautiful wife, but also the beautiful beach, as a tribute to their beauty plucked from the bounties of nature.

Frankie leans down to drink from the fountain of Pleasant's pussy as it's juices are plumbed and ready to cascade forth, and cascade they do, bringing to the sands a dowsing like from atop a waterfall, drenching the beach to become muddy beneath the couple.

Pleasant settles down from the immense highs of her orgasm, and the watering of her bodily fluids onto the sands beneath her soon dry in the heat in mere moments, quickly changing from dark to pale. Frankie helps pull up her bikini bottoms before indulging in a passionate kiss. Pleasant invitingly asks, "I think we should freshen up at the hotel and see what Rajesh is doing. What do you think about a hot night out in the city?"

Frankie excitedly gleams at the idea, and giggles, "I think that sounds like a lot of fun. Today has been so relaxing. It will be nice to check out what the city has to offer."

Pleasant kisses her wife again, and they head back to the hotel room. Once there, they wash off the sand from their bodies, taking care to get the sand from everywhere with a thorough and intimate inspection of each other. Afterwards, they make sure they look their best for the night ahead, choosing to pair their bikinis with a sarong skirt to show off their sexy bodies without showing too much. With a quick squirt of perfume, the pair are ready to party. The night is still long yet. It has barely begun.

12