Together Ssn 04 Ch. 08 - For All to See

Story Info
Porn video is exposed at work causing shift in mood.
2.9k words
4.71
4.4k
4
0

Part 33 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters depicted herein are of age, 18 years old at least, and, some of what you may read may cause distress. Always be safe and vigilant.***

At the offices of Cummings Enterprises International, Tiffany, 22, is sitting in her office, checking over her work on her computer. She sees a notification pop-up in her emails, and follows the link through to her email browser. It is there she is treated to an unexpected sight; a video is embedded in the body of the email, and it automatically plays. The video is that of Tiffany being gangbanged years prior, and she remembers who was behind the camera of her own smartphone at the time; Linford.

Her eyes scan to check the subject box, which has, "(no subject)," written in it, but her eyes are then drawn to the list of recipients, seeing the emails of everyone in the office in it, and her ears are met by the deafening din of the speakers blasting out the sounds at high volume.

Tiffany sees her younger self being fucked in the pussy by Craig's former football team, being held in place from behind. She hears the tormenting taunts of the team's jeers and laughter at her expense as they violate her so violently. She watches how she struggles on the video, remembering only how she would later give in to the unrelenting reality without a reaction. Her younger self looks almost hopeful that it will end soon, but now she knows better.

Distressed by this, she clicks to close the window, but the window won't close, instead opening more windows with the same email playing automatically with every click. She tries to mute the volume from her settings to no avail, and scrambles to shut the lid on her laptop.

Tiffany's heart races, and her eyes are puffy with tears, and her breath catching as she tries to control it, desperately trying to breathe in deeply, holding it, then breathing out, and trying to keep focused on slow, controlled breaths. Her breathing stops entirely, however, as she hears the unmistakable cacophony of the computers out in the other offices and cubicles, and her face burns hot and red, shaking in her entire being as she is drawn to the noise.

Stepping out of her office, Tiffany is bombarded by the echoing sounds of her younger self panting and crying, and sees the faces of her colleagues staring at their screens, watching as if it is normal. Out of all the speakers, scream, "D-d-don't c-c-close y-y-your e-e-eyes w-w-while I-I-I'm f-f-fucking y-y-you, s-s-slut-slut-lut-lut-ut."

Tiffany's legs give way beneath her, falling to the floor in a heap, and she screeches, "Noooooo!!!! Aaaaaaaagghhh!!!! Uuuuuuuuuugh!!!!," losing herself in a flood of tears. What must everyone she works with think to see her like this? At her most vulnerable? Completely exposed? Utterly violated?

Tiffany is taunted by the voices from the speakers screaming, "Y-y-you f-f-fucking l-l-look a-a-at m-m-me, s-s-slut-slut-lut-lut-ut." She whips her head to look feverishly around the room, scurrying back on the floor on her hands until she is firmly against the wall behind her, and she sees all the faces of her colleagues turn to face her. They all stand up and gather around her.

Hugging her knees to her chest, Tiffany buries her head in her lap, hiding from the gathering crowd, crying all the while. She hasn't felt so scared since that moment, and it all comes crashing back to her, fresh as if it's happening right now for the first time.

Domhnall's voice can be heard shouting over the din, "Everyone out, now!"

Gracie's voice follows, calling out, "Leave her alone!"

From either side of her, Tiffany feels arms embrace her shoulders and wrists, and she shrugs them off, screeching, "Noooooo! Get the fuck away from me-e-e-agh..." As she continues to cry more, the grabbing hands hastily retreat, and she hears the shuffling of someone sitting at her side; she doesn't care to see whom.

One by one, the sounds of the video playback are silenced, and the complete silence weighs heavily on Tiffany like a lead weight. No serenity is found in the absence of sound, instead feeling even more exposed and raw. She almost misses the sounds of being fucked, like it was comfortable. Now, she feels achingly awkward, and understandably upset by what happened.

Amidst the sobs, Tiffany hears a soft voice calling to her that she recognises, "Tiffany? It's Craig. I've come to take you home." She wraps her arms around her knees tighter, sinking her head deeper into her lap, refusing to respond to the voice. It softly calls to her, "It's over. We got through this before. We will do it again."

Tiffany feels fingertips brush on her forearm, and she snaps, "Fuck off! Leave me alone," lying down on the floor, and curling up into a foetal position, turning her head into the floor, and shielding it with her arm and blazer.

Tiffany hears someone laying down next to her, facing her, and hears his breathing, steady, and metronomic, lulling her into it's rhythm as she listens. She feels shredded inside, torn up into a thousand pieces like a dog has chewed her up and discarded her. She is so worn down.

Before she knows it, Tiffany hears another familiar voice, announcing himself as, "Detective Inspector, Luke Bailey. It has been a long time, Miss Bright, Mr Reid."

Craig can be heard asking, "What brings you here, Detective Inspector?"

Luke explains, "The Linford Wain missing persons case went cold a long time ago. This is an unexpected occurrence that may shed some light on his disappearance. I'm hoping that digital forensics can find something actionable that can find the origins and intent of this spam-ware, since the video has a connection to Mr Wain.

"I am sorry to see the effect it has had on young Miss Bright though. She has been through enough. I understand that she... was involved in a similar incident here about a year ago?"

Craig informs the DI, "Yes, but he was jailed following court."

Luke says, "I am well aware. Tina was on that case. Irvine White?"

Craig confirms, "That is correct," and enquires, "How is Tina?"

Luke replies candidly, "She is fine," and he asks Craig, "Did you know we are together?"

Craig answers, "No, but she was saying you were friends when she was helping Tiffany with her case."

Luke chuckles briefly, and says, "Well, she is still deciding what she wants. I don't even know if we're off or on anymore. Either way, I'm burying myself in my work. There is always more to do."

Craig laughs, "Tiffany is exactly the same with work as you are. Fully committed, and nothing will stop her. We are due to be married, and have a daughter now."

Luke offers a heartfelt, "Congratulations! I am pleased to hear things are going well. What is your daughter's name?"

Craig eagerly exclaims, "Joy! Joy Bright."

Luke says, "Beautiful. When are you getting married?"

Craig replies, "In the summer," offering to the DI, "You can come if you want? It will be at the castle."

Luke says, "That will be nice."

Craig promises, "I will send you an invite with all the details."

The DI then says, "This is probably not the best place for you right now. I will refer young Miss Bright to hospital for a psyche evaluation to assess her mental state. I can't allow her to return home in such a state of distress, especially with a young child at home. We don't want to risk anything happening she may regret. I'm sure she believes she is strong and self-sufficient, with the best intentions in the world, but the reality is she may be a danger to herself and others with her history. We are concerned for you, and we want only the best for you. Please, understand."

Craig acknowledges his understanding of the DI's assessment, saying, "I get it. Can I go with her?"

The DI tells him, "You should probably be with your daughter. Even if someone else can look after her, you should be there when Miss Bright isn't. I will make sure she gets what she needs."

For Tiffany, the hours that follow become as a blur, becoming void, and suddenly awake, reasonably rested. She is sitting in a chair on a hospital ward, hooked up to intravenous medicine, dressed in a hospital gown. Afraid, she screams, "Nooooooo! Where am I? Craig! Craig! Craig..."

Her throat is sore and her voice is scratchy, and the nurses rush in to her, saying, "Calm down. It's alright. You are safe. Nothing bad will happen to you here."

Wary of the nurses, recoiling from them, Tiffany begs, "Wh-wh-wh-where is Joy?" The nurses don't answer as they check the tubes going into her arm, and the readings on the monitor, and, upset and angry, Tiffany screeches, "Where is my daughter?!" The nurses grab her as she attempts to get to her feet. Tiffany struggles with all of her strength, screaming, "Joy! Joy! Joy," feeling herself lose consciousness...

Waking from the effects of her sedation, Tiffany is met by a familiar face sitting across from her. "Melissa?," she calls out, and she sobs, asking, "What is happening to me?"

Melissa soothingly says, "You have recently experienced a great trauma, or, rather, the resurfacing of an old one. You have been detained on a mental health ward until we can ascertain that you are fit to go home. You have a daughter waiting? Joy? We need to be sure that you aren't prone to a low mood state that may affect your judgment and risk harm to those you live with, including your daughter. You are here for their protection, as well as your own."

Tiffany quietly asks, "Why?"

Melissa looks seriously into her eyes, and tells her, "Prove to me you are stable, and you can go home. You are not a prisoner here."

Tiffany calmly says, "Then, let me go home."

Melissa calmly states, "I can't allow that just yet."

Tiffany nods, assessing her situation, "You say I am not a prisoner, but you, in the next breath, refuse to let me leave. How long have I been here, at the hospital?"

Melissa answers, "Just overnight."

Tiffany begs, "Please, Melissa. I need to see my daughter. Bring me Joy."

Melissa ignores Tiffany's plea, instead asking her, "Do you remember how you overcame your negative feelings when you first came to me?"

Tiffany rubs her knees together, saying, "I'm not letting you fuck me with a dildo again."

Melissa soothingly says, "I'm not going to. That was only to help get your head in the right space to help you to heal on your own, but, it's all there. Everything we built and worked towards before should be available to you. If it seems forgotten, I can help you to find it."

Tiffany coldly states, "I don't ever want to be reminded of that time again. That was truly a low point in my life. I have so much to live for now."

Melissa soothingly suggests, "Tell me about her?"

Tiffany concentrates on the space between her and Melissa, and describes what she sees, "Her smile is so bright. She gurgles and burps regularly, and beams so brightly; so happy to be here. Her eyes sparkle: a dark brown with light specks in, and the eyes are always looking around, curious about everything. I pick her up, and she is so warm to hold. I can almost feel her now. When I hold her to my chest, she nestles her head up to me, like she is listening to my heart beating."

Melissa calmly comments, "She sounds wonderful."

Tiffany responds, "She is," staring at Melissa to tell her, "My daughter is the best thing to ever happen to me. She came to me at a time when I needed a miracle to lift me out of the darkness that was in me. I am thankful everyday that she is here for me. I need her now, and, she needs me."

Melissa nods, and soothingly says, "I believe you. I can recommend that you go home, but you are going with a month's worth of medication to help sedate you, allowing you to manage any impulses that may develop. Also, you will see me once a week for six weeks again, so I can monitor your progress. You are not alone."

Tiffany agrees with Melissa, "No. I am not alone," smiling to poorly conceal a scowl, asking, "So, you are really letting me go? Just like that?"

Melissa states, "I already said, 'you are not a prisoner,' and, your daughter is something positive in your life that you didn't have before. You have genuine affection for her, and, I genuinely believe allowing you to be home with her will aid in your recovery. I just want the best for you. Being at home with your family, and taking time away from the stresses of work will help you. During our sessions going forward, I will make sure you are getting the help you need, and deserve. Does that sound good to you?"

Tiffany feels tears stream down her cheeks, and she sobs, "All of this has had me feeling so scared. I almost felt like I was going mad, like, I didn't know what was real. Being here made me question my reality; made me question if my daughter was even real. Do you have any idea what that was like for me?"

Melissa ashamedly admits, "No. I can't say that I do."

Tiffany seethingly says, "Let me tell you, it was worse than a nightmare. It felt worse than dying. I felt like I was losing the one thing that makes me happiest in this world. Even more than being reminded of being set upon by a dozen men, and the hurt that brought me, the thought of my daughter being an imagined fiction is unbearable. That was not kind."

Melissa openly expresses, "I am sorry that you felt that. No one intended for you to feel that way. I will arrange for you to go home immediately," and she leaves Tiffany without a further word, leaving Tiffany to sit with her feelings as they are unleashed in torrents.

Later that evening, Craig takes Tiffany home, and Lucy and George greet her with Joy cradled in their arms. Tiffany rushes out of the car, and eagerly holds Joy in her arms, feeling her warmth melt away her sorrows, telling her, "I love you so much more than you know right now. Mommy is so pleased to feel you, and know that you are real. Nothing bad can happen to me so long as I have you, Joy."

After being warmly welcomed home, Tiffany puts Joy to bed, singing her softly to sleep with a lullaby, and she retreats to her own bed, into the arms of Craig, who awaits her. She feels his arousal beneath the sheets as he cuddles up to her, and she flinches at first, feeling raw from being reminded of a dark moment from her past. She softly calls, "I don't want you to feel like you can't use me. You have your needs, Craig."

Craig responds in her ear, "I don't want to use you. I won't have you being an unwilling participant when we have sex. That would be horrible; for me, as well as you. I couldn't live with what that would do to me inside, thinking I am forcing you to do something against your will."

Tiffany admits, "I am turned on, though."

Craig confusedly asks, "Turned on?"

Tiffany clarifies, "By you... I am turned on by you, right now."

Craig lays there, rigid, and uncomfortable, almost shuddering as he enquires, "And, what would you like to happen?"

Tiffany permits her fiance to, "Be with me, Craig. Show me your love. Make me feel it again. I want to feel it so much," and she shuffles onto her back, laying flat on the bed.

Craig caringly asks, "Are you sure?"

Tiffany quickly replies, "Positive."

Craig gets between Tiffany's legs, and rubs her pussy lips with the tip of his cock. Sure enough, he feels that she is wet, lubricating the head of his cock with her juices, and he gently presses in. He gingerly inches his way inside her, taking more care than ever with her. Tenderly, he rolls his hips firmly to glide into her accepting pussy.

Tiffany stares straight upwards at first, feeling her fiance's efforts, and she eventually rolls her eyes down to see Craig's face, looking so caringly and lovingly, and she bursts a happy giggle for a brief moment. Her lips curl into a smile, and her shoulders loosen and wriggle free, and she utters, "Yes... That feeling..."

Craig feels himself ready to cum, and he pulls out, spraying his spunk all over Tiffany's front, and he apologises, "I didn't know what was right to do. Sorry."

Tiffany giggle's, feeling better, telling Craig, "Don't worry. It won't hurt." Craig pulls out of her, and they resume their former sleeping position, and Tiffany says, "I love you, Craig."

Craig clutches Tiffany's belly tight, pulling himself closer, and he says into her ear, "Anything to make you feel better. You have a whole family here for you. We love you, Tiffany," and, with that said, they close their eyes to the night.