Together Ssn 04 Ch. 12 - End of an Era

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunshine sheens, catching on the sweat clinging to their bodies, with a brilliance that is almost too much to look upon as Tiffany straddles her lover, feeling how he fills her, taking pleasure in the heat coming from him whilst being caressed by the freshest of breezes. The sensations brushing on her skin, filtering through her hair, and emanating inside of her body all swirl in excitingly new ways for her.

Craig pulls Tiffany down onto the soft grass, and he spears her with considered force and measured movements, taking in the heat of the sun on his back, and wrapped by thin wisps of air licking all around. Everything seems so simple here, and refreshingly so, nurturing a manner of serenity to their passions.

Tiffany pulls herself away from Craig, and he holds a building orgasm as she proposes, "This is such a perfect moment. What do you think about having another baby?"

Craig thinks as hard as he can, replying in the moment, "I... uh... think it's, uh... I love Joy, but, uh... Are we ready for, uh... another already?"

Tiffany beams as bright and brilliant as the summer sunshine with a smile, and she says in response, "I hold hope in my heart, and know that everything will come good in the end." Craig awaits a more explicit answer, and Tiffany tells him, "So, yes. I am ready for another baby with you."

Craig slithers up onto Tiffany, sliding his cock into her pussy with slippery ease, and rolls his hips with incremental intensity, pounding harder and harder. He feels Tiffany's pussy clench, watching as her face contorts as her breath catches, as she expels her juices all around Craig's balls and onto the soft earth every time he pulls back before pumping back inside. He pumps everything he has inside of his lover, pouring inside of her his heart, his soul, and his seed.

Tiffany giggles giddily, taking a moment to collect her thoughts and her breath to say, "Joy will have a brother or sister who will always love her, and she will love them, I'm sure."

Craig pulls out of Tiffany, and he lays down beside her on the grass, feeling the soft crush of the blades beneath him as he considers, "They will be loved by all. I wonder if they will be as gentle and peaceful as this place, like, it will be imbued in their soul, or something."

Tiffany giggles, glancing a weirded look at her lover to comment, "Heheh, that... would be nice," thinking about it more as she looks around at the rainbow colours of the myriad flowers, and the soft ripples of the gentle lake, and the stoic rise of the broad mountains, with a backdrop of clear blue sky, breathing deep and feeling utterly relaxed and refreshed. "It feels so good to be here with you."

12