Together Ssn 05 Ch. 03 - X-Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swaying to the melody, dropping her shoes at her feet to hold her fist to her chest, Cassieopeia echoes a rise in intensity with the music, singing, "Here amongst the stars, here amongst the stars, we can be what we want. Here amongst the stars, here amongst the stars, we can make new starts. Here above it all, we can have it all, There's no limits to our souls. Here above it all, come and take our places, we were born to be star-ars---"

The music shifts through an interlude, and Cassieopeia moves to it's groove, swaying as if embodying the beat itself, striking pose after pose stirring sexual tension in the air like wrapping everyone around her finger. As the music shifts back to refrain, she sings, "Dragging along our feet, love to all we meet, as we hold the weight down in our hearts. Brace with all our might, embrace as we take flight, these chains bind us no more, no more, no more---"

Leading back into the chorus, "We won't be held down. Rising from the clouds, it's in my spirit, I was born to soar-oar--- Shedding off my skin, it's in my nature, I was born to roar-oar--- Shining like the sun, I will keep you warm, let's shelter from the stor-orm--- Here above it all, come and take our places, we were born to be star-ars--- born to be star-ars--- let the night be ours--- for we were born to be star-ars---"

As Cassieopeia's voice fades, the clubgoers go wild with their appreciation of her rousing performance. Owo Uwu appears beside her, and leads her to bow to the crowd before embracing in a hug, where the proprietor whispers into the hopeful queen's ear, "Honey, you can grace my stage any time."

Cassieopeia steps back, looking into her idol's eyes to say a heartfelt, "Thank you," before finding her way through the crowd to her friends sitting at the booth, greeted with a refreshed drink, and cheers from those closest to her.

Francis gushes, "Oh my god, babes, you slayed as Cassieopeia tonight! So proud of you, girl."

Nellie warmly welcomes back his friend by saying, "Darling, you were like an angel up there. I had to keep checking my pulse thinking I had died and gone to heaven."

Tanner coolly expresses, "Nice one, Cassie."

Daisy leans in to kiss Cassieopeia on the cheek, following that by saying, "You were so inspiring. You should be proud!"

Mia smiles as she searches for any sentiment that hadn't already been expressed, not wanting to copy what someone else had already said, but the moment slips by as Cassie humbly states, "Thanks, guys. You all mean a lot to me," and he looks over to Mia to admit, "I was inspired by our new friend here. Thank you, Mia."

Feeling unnerved by the sudden shift in focus to her, Mia snorts a brief laugh before saying, "I really didn't do anything. You're the wordsmith, Cassie, um, Cassieopeia, ah..."

Cassie interrupts the teen to tell her, "Please, I am Cassie to my friends. Cassieopeia is for the stage. Here, I get to be me. Cassieopeia feels so good, but I'm not defined by a mask of make up and women's clothes. The idea is to empower me, not hide behind a facade, or else, what's the point? Really, Mia, you are great to have around, and whatever it is you are going through isn't something you have to do on your own. Honey, that song isn't an empty platitude, you know? It's a war-cry, to all, no matter who you are, or your circumstances, that things can be better, so long as we do it together. We're just starting to get to know each other, but we all have to begin somewhere. Don't be shy or embarrassed to open up to any of us, yeah?"

Mia feels warmly about Cassie's words, accepting his words, smiling and nodding, unable to find in herself the words to express her gratitude, but everyone gathered raises their glasses to toast altogether anyway, with Mia last to intuit the gesture, chinking her glass gingerly against the others. She then joins everyone in a sip, excited by all the emotions erupting inside her, finally having real friends who care for her; more friends than just Daisy anyway.

The night draws on, and the drinks deplete, and everyone is ready to retire. Being responsible, and not wanting to drive, Cassie suggests getting a taxi back to Daisy's flat, but there are long waits for many hours before any become available, so Daisy proposes, "Let's sleep it off in a hotel, and we can drive back in the morning? Maybe grab some breakfast in town before heading back?"

All in agreement, stumbling along arm-in-arm, the group find the nearest hotel on the corner. Cassie arranges for a room with the receptionist whilst everyone waits in the middle of the lobby, feeling the room spin heavily as they stand in waiting. Ushering the party into the elevator, Cassie takes them to their room, leading them all inside. The room is equipped with a double bed, and two single beds on either side of it, and immediately by the door is the bathroom, which is Mia's first port of call, rushing to spew up the sugary concoction of cocktail and stomach acids into the toilet bowl.

Daisy sits on the floor with her friend, collecting her hair together out of Mia's face and the toilet bowl, stroking her scalp with her fingers as she says, "That's it. Let it all out. You'll feel so much better for it."

Mia wretches, wretches again, coughs, then chucks up some more vomit, before asking Daisy, "Am I like Dad?"

Daisy tells her, "No. You are like a normal teenager. Nothing to be ashamed of. Even with your guts in the bowl," smiling at the teen.

Mia bursts into laughter, before holding her head over the toilet to puke up some more, feeling relieved in the company of her oldest friend. Feeling much better, she puts the lid down on the seat and flushes the toilet, getting up to the sink to wash her face and hands, checking herself in the mirror.

Daisy comes up behind the teen, offering, "Let's see what the boys are up to."

Stepping out of the bathroom, the girls turn to see Nellie sitting on the side of the double bed, with Francis standing on the bed stuffing his cock into Nellie's mouth, whilst Tanner is sat on the floor sucking on Nellie's cock while he strokes his own dick; all of them completely naked.

Cassie is using the armchair in the corner of the room to undress himself, unfazed by what is happening on the bed, apparently normal for him. He pulls the fake breasts from his bra, and wriggles the bodice down his body and off his hips, unhooking the suspenders from his thigh-high stockings as he continues to strip off.

Daisy walks up to Cassie as he slips off his knickers, and she wraps her arms around his body to caress his chest, turning him around to fall into a loving kiss, leaving Mia feeling uneasy and unwanted as she bares witness to this orgy unfolding. Cassie rips away the tape to release his tucked cock, immediately throbbing to a full erection as Daisy steps back to the double bed, collapsing on the corner of it, allowing Cassie to push inside her.

Mia steps across to the single bed, slipping off her shirt, and unbuttoning her jeans, stripping down to her knickers as she perches on the bed, riding back up to the corner to cradle herself, propping the pillow behind her for comfort. She does find this all very exciting, focusing on Francis' washboard stomach, Nellie's curves, and Tanner's sculpted physique, as she pats her wet pussy through her panties, rubbing the silk against her most private parts.

Nellie's sucking of the man above him has Francis weakening at the knees as they shudder and shake, moaning as Nellie's mouth is pumped full of spunk, swallowing it down. Nellie gets so excited that he too cums, as Tanner flicks his cock out of his mouth to spill his spunk all down his hot body.

Tanner stands up, prompting Nellie to turn over onto all fours as he mounts the bed behind him, sinking his dick between Nellie's butt cheeks, whilst Francis kneels down by Tanner to kiss him passionately on the lips. Tanner alternates between bursts of quick thrusts and hard pounds, making Nellie gasp and whimper delightfully.

Mia is so wet watching everything that she slides off her knickers, and hurriedly unstraps her bra to free her huge breasts, swinging them as she flings her underwear aside before she settles back, burying her fingers between her legs to feel her bliss blossoming.

Daisy sits up, signalling to Cassie with a whip of her head to lay down on the single bed on the far side of the room, and she hops up on top of Cassie, wiggling her hips as she works her way up his slender frame to ride his face astride. Daisy's ample breasts droop down and bounce over Cassie as she breaks into her stride, her pussy finding his mouth as she wipes him with the undulation of her hips, smushing his tongue and lips.

Mia hears how vocal Daisy is becoming, loud and clear, fixating on her best friend as she watches her cum for Cassie. The young teen awes as she feels herself become increasingly flushed, flushing her juices from between her legs to a warm relief, catching from the corner of her eye how Daisy has altered how she sits atop Cassie, turned around to tease her pussy lips back down on Cassie's chin with her thighs clapped around his cheeks as she works her hand to glide with grace on his cock, edging him to glorious release.

Tanner too nears his time, and pulls out of Nellie, slapping his butt to get him to swing around to sit under him, with Francis leaning down too, ready and just in time to receive shot after shot of creamy ejaculate from Tanner's dick. Nellie and Francis lick the load off each other's faces, giggling giddily with glee.

Mia notices on the other side of the room that Daisy is collapsed on top of Cassie, both asleep on the far single bed, and Nellie, Francis and Tanner settle in for the night too on the double bed, with Francis softly calling, "Night, everyone," flicking the light switch on the wall next to the bed.

In response, Mia softly replies, "G'night..." Now in the dark with highlights of silvery moonlight and halogen streetlights bleed through the blinds, the young teen is not yet ready for bed herself, feeling utterly alone in this room full of bodies, so she gets her phone and logs in to the wi-fi, searching for Cummings' Cams. On their website, she spots a link, following it to find a sex cam site. Curiously, she watches the live stream of a man called HigginsXL, and peeks at his bio, which reads, 'Live here at Cummings' Cams studios. Part of a growing and loving family.' He is getting a lot of attention from the viewers, stripped fully naked, with a manhood that absolutely befits the moniker, 'XL,' making Mia so hot and horny again, caught up in his bodybuilder body, making Mia's blood run hot everywhere all at once. She wonders if she can measure up to Pleasant's invitation from earlier, feeling incredibly insecure about her own body, coupled with her inexperience in sex. Still, she settles in for the night, whisking herself off to dreamy content.

12