June Rumors Pt. 01

Story Info
Maybe it's a generational weakness.
1.5k words
4.01
12.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was very excited by the whirlwind of activities going on around her. She was engaged to be married in about six months and her favorite uncle would be coming to live with her family for a while following a nasty divorce. It was a little inconvenient that she would have to move into a room with her crazy younger sister for a bit but that was more than made up for by having Uncle Carlos living with them. He was always bringing her presents as she was growing up and spending lots of time with her playing games, reading to her, and telling her great stories. It was plain as a mayo sandwich that she was his favorite of all the kids in her extended family. It made some of her cousins very jealous because Uncle Carlos was not only sort of wealthy but also very handsome and charming to everyone. Her entire family loved Carlos and were very happy to have him stay with them as things worked through the courts.

Her aunt was constantly accusing Carlos of having other women and the entire family seemed to delight in sharing rumors about her favorite uncle. They called him a "real ladies man" or "Rico suave". She had even heard her dad talk about how Carlos had joined the Navy because he had three girls in the same city knocked up but all June saw was a sweet uncle who loved to shower her with presents, tell her exciting stories, and play endless games with her as she was growing up. Everything else might just be mostly rumors and exaggerations of her family.

It had been like 5 years since June had seen Carlos and he didn't hardly recognize her when his brother had shown him pictures of June who was now 18. Not the little 13-year-old kid he still pictured her as from his last visit. All the curves of a full-grown Latina now. A toned young body that hadn't developed any of the excess fat most would carry in later life. June had that knock-out lower body just like a young JLO of years ago. The pop-out ass and strong legs so many Latinas exhibited. Her dark long hair and dark eyes complemented her very fair olive skin and her penchant for always being the girly girl with makeup just right, down to the mani-pedi being perfect.

"Oh, my goodness brother. That is one very hot-looking young lady. You must have to sit on the porch with your machete all the time to keep the boys away." Carlos told his younger brother.

"I sure won't argue with you on that observation. June has always been pretty but it seemed like she blossomed in the last year. I'm sort of glad she is getting married pretty soon cause the boys are constantly hot on her trail these days. I was just watching men look at her in the mall! We both know the look, Right?" said Macho.

The brothers looked at each other both with the most evil of leers on their faces and almost in unison pushed their palms down on the front of their trousers. It was a signal they had developed as boys that basically meant something made their cocks hard, followed by a high-five slap of their hands.

"Men are just dogs after all I guess," said Carlos.

"We can't do much about it brother. We are just wired that way." Macho replied.

"You will love the presents I'm buying her. That is if you're are lucky enough to ever see them, I mean. I bet no one ever bought her expensive undies." Carlos said with a huge grin.

"Ruff, Ruff, Ruff." Said Macho followed by sounds like a dog sniffing about!

One of the first things Carlos had done when he got to their home was to go through her clothes hamper in the bathroom. He had always loved sniffing a woman's panties and June's were particularly exciting. They gave off this highly erotic fragrance of her perfume mixed with her musk. It made his dick hard immediately and he would have jacked off right there as he sniffed them but he wanted to get to Victoria's Secret to buy her presents before she got home from work. He planned to give them to her privately and tell her it was his first gift to her as an adult so she should keep it private just between them. If she went along and didn't tell anyone it would be a solid sign he could go even further.

June was such a beauty at 18 that she had been approached already to model swimsuits but knowing that her daddy would never agree as long as she was living at home she didn't even bring that up. Standing a tall five feet eight inches in bare feet, she struck quite the imposing figure with her heels on. Her long dark hair, cut carefully straight across the middle of her hips flowed like the mane of a well-groomed Andalusian horse, first hiding then revealing her to the eyes of both adoring and leering men.

She knew their looks so well by now. The curves of her body had been an unwanted advertisement for her smoldering but carefully hidden and highly controlled sexuality. She constantly had males approach her in almost any circumstance and while it was usually flattering, sometimes the person could just be crude. She had experienced men approaching her and the first words they would say to her were that they want to fuck her. Others had told her they'd give her a reason to remember them for the rest of her life. Her olive complexion would take on a bright red tone and she'd scurry off putting distance between her and those crude deviants. The crazy thing was, those were the ones she'd remember later. Not the nice guys who were respectful and complimentary.

Later in the evening, she would lay in her bed and remember their words as her manicured fingers would move down her body. As she mentally saw their faces and listened to their nasty words she would start to rub the shiny moist clit that would already be protruding from the dark tangle of silky pubes she cultivated. Other women would shave or wax their pubes away but June loved to look at her reflection in the mirror with that dark triangle of highly groomed pubic hair providing the balance between her fair olive skin and long full mane on her head.

Soon her breathing would become labored and she would try to keep her climax quiet. The last thing she needed was for her family to know she masturbated every chance she got. She would give herself orgasms that sent her entire body into a trembling quaking eruption as she pictured those crude men emptying their balls inside her.

No one knew it but she had been sucking and getting fucked by her soon-to-be first husband for over a year. He really didn't have much skill but he sure loved to get his dick inside her hot pussy. She would have to reach between their bodies as he fucked her and rub her clit but she always would cum. June always made him feel like he was a great lover and that made him fuck even harder which she loved even if it didn't push her over the top. Many times she'd have to visualize some particularly vulgar or crude comment some strange older man might have said to her when they approached her at the mall. Sometimes she'd imagine being tied to the bed in her room with some huge dark man on top of her. His huge cock filling her until it hurt. Her begging him to stop at the same time her orgasm put that trembling sound into every word she uttered.

Once a man about her uncle's age had stopped her in the corridor leading to the restrooms in the mall and after asking her to excuse him for asking directions to the food court and then he grabbed her by the arm and said,

"You are one hot little piece of Latina cunt, aren't you? I can look at you and tell so don't deny it. If you were my daughter I'd be fucking your sweet Latina ass every night and since you got that hot Latin blood, you'd love it."

June jerked away and hurried to the lady's room, ran into a stall, and locked the door. Her breathing was labored and she was frightened. After a few minutes, she started to settle down and pulled down her panties to pee. That man's words kept running through her mind and almost by themselves her fingers were suddenly moving rapidly over her hardened clit. It was crazy but she was actually panting as she rubbed it and slid fingers in and out of her pussy. Then suddenly and that quickly she was cumming, as just below her breath she said,

"Oh yes fuck me, fuck me. Take my hot little Latina ass and cum inside me. It's all I'm good for! Just use me."