Together Ssn 07 Ch. 05 - Held in His Arms

Story Info
A girl has needs knowing where she belongs.
3.4k words
4.78
5.1k
5
0

Part 66 of the 88 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***All sexually active characters are of age, 18 years old at least, and all sexual activities are consensual. Enjoy!***

Stephen Harper, 42, comes to collect his daughter, Carrie Harper, 19, from his ex-wife, Julie-Ann Harper's house, surprised to see an old friend of Julie-Ann's, Neal Flynn, expressing interest, "I didn't expect to see you here. I recognise you."

Neal says in response, "You'll be seeing a lot more of me, I expect."

Stephen asks, "Sleeping with her, are you?" forcing a smile at Julie-Ann as he tells her, "Congratulations. You finally found someone who wants to put up with you."

Neal defends his friend, "Julie-Ann is sweet and kind, and I love her."

Stephen states, "I really don't care. I'm just here for Carrie."

Carrie hurries down the stairs with her backpack full of things, ready to go, "Let's get out of here, Dad."

Julie-Ann remarks, "Excited to be going? Don't know what you see in him."

Carrie answers back to her mother, "He's fun. A lot better than being around the two of you. Especially with all the sweet-talk and the flirting, and, like, blaaghh," cosying up to her dad's arm, and planting a kiss on his cheek, purring, "He's so cool to be around. If you were more civil to each other, you'd see, but, like, I get to have him all to myself, so, your loss."

Stephen agrees, "What she said," turning to leave, calling back, "Don't wait up, will you," sharing in a chuckle with his daughter as they leave.

Neal shares a realisation with the girl's mother, "I see it now. She's so much like her father."

Julie-Ann sighs regretfully, "I tried my best with her. I feel like we have less and less time together, and less in common. She has my shyness, but she has his humour, which leads her into trouble at times. She just gets carried away."

Neal laughs, "Carrie-duh away, like her name."

Julie-Ann sees the humour in the wordplay, smiling as she looks lost in thought, expressing, "So long as she is happy; that's what matters."

Arriving at her dad's house, Carrie asks, "Lillie is out with her folks for the day, right?"

Stephen confirms, "Yeah, she will be back later on tonight."

Carrie playfully suggests, "We have so much time on our own; nothing on tele, bored of the games we have," chuckling as she fidgets with her dad's shirt.

Stephen enquires, "What do you have in mind?"

Carrie coyly commands, "Go up to your room, and get ready for me."

Willing to play along, Stephen does as he is told, ascending the stairs and crossing the landing to his bedroom, stripping off speedily. He slides onto the bed, laying across it, looking at the door as he awaits his daughter's arrival.

Posing in the doorway, Carrie is dressed in white lingerie, seeming so innocent, but from her crotch hangs a dildo from a harness, springy and buoyant. She slowly approaches her surprised father, cheekily asking, "Like it?"

Stephen's first thought he shares is, "That white reminds me of your mother on our wedding night."

Carrie mocks her mother, "I wouldn't be surprised if she was sporting a real one of these between her legs."

Stephen snorts a laugh, "Okay, but how would she have you?"

Carrie concedes, "Good point," climbing onto the bed, creasing the sheets under her hands and knees as she crawls to her dad, devilishly deciding, "I'm going to fuck you, daddy; good and proper in that ass of yours. Your little girl wants to feel you under her."

Stephen has his legs lifted and pulled so that he lays on his back, watching as his sweet girl spits into her palm to grease up the silicone dildo, commenting, "That is so hot."

Carrie parts her father's legs, pressing them down as far as they will go, and she leans down to her target, teasing the tip of her plastic phallus against his arsehole. Holding the dildo to keep it steady, it slowly sinks inside. She sees her dad's cock fill with hot blood and hormones whilst she fills his arse, delighting, "Oh, yes. Daddy likes how his daughter fucks him."

Stephen whimpers with short breaths from his arse getting stretched. Staring up into his daughter's eyes, he releases a squeal, hearing her say, "Oh, fuck, daddy. You like that, don't you? Daddy is such a sissy for his little girl. Embarrassed that your little girl is bigger than you? Thicker than you? I can see how much you like it from how much your cock is dribbling for me."

Sure enough, Carrie watches with wonder at the drooling from her dad's stiffening cock. She takes pity on it, cooing as she works her hand over it. As she does so, her dad howls as his delicate, sensitive flesh is tugged and teased by his daughter's fingers. She chuckles, "You really like that, don't you? Sissy daddy for his slutty girly. Oh, you look like your having such a good time."

Stephen squirms, lifting his whole body of the body, jolting from side-to-side, squealing in ecstasy as his head burrows into the bed, supporting the arching of his back as his body leaps and lolls about. His cock being so lovingly stroked while it feels so tingly makes his hands scratch at the bedclothes as his body pulsates.

Carrie continues her pace strongly as she fucks her father's arse, cupping his balls whilst she urges his cock towards completion. His legs kick around her, as if he's a frog trying to swim, finding little relief from doing so, but compelled to with his daughter's touch, as she chuckles, "Oh, yes, daddy. Build it all up for me. I want to drain you. You dirty, sissy, daddy wanting your daughter to drain you. Oh, yes, daddy. Oh, fuck, daddy. Yes, yes, yes, daddy. It's okay. Let it all go, daddy. Oh, fuck..."

Streaming from Stephen's cock, silky threads of spunk shoot all over his body; some even flying over his head onto the bed. As he settles down from his body's convulsions, he feels his daughter pull the dildo from him, hearing her moan, "Aaaah, naughty, daddy. There's brown juice all over it," watching as she shuffles around to his head, as she offers it, saying, "I think you should clean this, daddy. You have to be responsible for your own mess." Helpless to refuse, the dildo is pressed into his mouth, tasting something like offal and boiled, mushed vegetables, and the plasticky flavour of the dildo on his tongue and the roof of his mouth.

Carrie pulls out, checking the dildo, seeing, "It is much nicer now, daddy." She dismounts the bed, leaving the bedroom for the bathroom, removing the dildo from the harness to rinse it in the sink with some warm water.

Returning to the bedroom, Carrie climbs onto the bed, lapping up her dad's cum off his body with her tongue. She contentedly moans, "Mmm, you taste so good, daddy. You looked like you were having a lot of fun. It's my turn, daddy. Make me feel good, daddy, please? Daddy?"

Stephen rolls over with his daughter to be on top of her, body glistening with her saliva as he leans down to kiss her passionately on the mouth, tasting her lips, and the tinge of his salty spunk coating them. She stretches out her neck underneath him, inviting him down to kiss it, feeling the strong pulse pounding just beneath the surface.

Next, Stephen slides down to his daughter's bosom, gently teasing around the puffy nipples before giving them cheeky nips, prompting her to moan, "Mmm, oh, daddy. Fuck, yes, mmm."

Drifting down between his daughter's legs, Stephen licks her thighs before indulging in long licks up her slit to her clit. Sucking hard on the clit, he rolls the flesh between his tongue and his upper lip, feeling the spongy bulge throb, hearing his daughter breathe heavily, "Aaaah, mmm, oooh, Dad, mmm, Dad, yeah-ah, mmmm, uuuugggh, mmm, Dad, yeah-aaaagggghh, aaaaaggggh, aaaaaagggh, agh, agh, agh, agh, yeah-agh, agh, mmmmph."

Carrie dribbles cream from her pussy for her dad, catching her breath as he tells her, "You are so dirty. You must get it from me. Your mother is so fucking boring."

Carrie chuckles naughtily, "I'm glad you said it. I would go insane living there if I wasn't camming. Like, I have needs. I could live here full-time, and fuck her off. She probably wants me gone anyway to fuck Neal, and I can have you."

Stephen slaps his daughter's pussy, making her wince as he sternly says, "She's your mother. Be nice." Reflecting on her idea, he considers, "We can make a case to her for more time together, but she will want you home at some point; even if it is for a short time. She's good to you, and she loves you. Think about that.

"Remember, I'm with one of your best friends. As long as I'm with Lillie, we don't do any of this. I won't support you if you can't control yourself around me and her. In fact, I will side with her on that matter, and you'll likely end up losing your dear, old dad, and a close friend, and I imagine Tracey will be on her side too. They're both very decent people, I'm sure you don't need to be told, but, just so you're reminded, they're not slutty like you. Lillie and Tracey were weirded out by our playtime downstairs, if you remember? I like Lillie a lot. I will keep your secrets, but the closer I get with her, the closer she gets with you. She might figure things out on her own."

Carrie's head becomes less clouded by her hormones, thinking more clearly as she sighs, "What is wrong with me, Dad? Like, I am such a slut. Why am I like this?"

Stephen shuffles to lay down beside his daughter, holding her in his embrace as he tells her, "I wouldn't say there's anything wrong with you. It's just that your hormones can be overwhelming. I know, from when I was your age, back when I was seducing every girl I met, hoping to get lucky. Find someone you can share this with, because, camming is a great outlet, but what about when you're not camming? You need someone appropriate you can be with who will provide you with relief when the mood takes you."

Carrie chuckles, "Thanks, Dad. That's exactly what I needed to hear," poking her cheek with her tongue as she probes, "So, you really like Lillie? Things getting serious between you?"

Stephen asks in return, "I bet she's been telling you and Tracey all about it?"

Carrie informs her dad, "Nothing has been said. We try to get any details from her, but she keeps it all to herself, and we tease her by making up things you do together. We make it sound really filthy."

Stephen smiles, "I like that she keeps things between us. We enjoy our time together."

Carrie chuckles, "I bet you do."

Stephen seriously says, "It's not all sex. Very little of our time is sex. We like to cuddle watching the tele, or playing games, or she watches while I cook for us. It's very romantic. Don't say anything about that, though. If she hasn't said anything to you, I don't want it to seem I'm talking behind her back, or betraying her trust, or anything."

Carrie nods, affirming, "I won't say a word, but it's good to know. You two are cute together," chuckling at her dad's expense. He tickles her as they lay together on the bed, drawing out more and more laughter, enjoying their closeness.

Lillie Pratchet, 19, let's herself into the house later that evening, finding her lover and her friend in the dark of the living room, illuminated from the flashing of LED screen in the corner, greeting them, "Hey," as she sits down with the man she's falling in love with.

Carrie says, "Hey," in return, smiling as she sees the couple kissing cutely with short pecks.

Stephen asks the young teen, "Did you have a good day?"

Lillie shrugs, "It was fine. Went with Mom and Dad to see my uncle; went out to dinner with them. I just felt out-of-place. Wish you were there," snuggling up to her lover's side with her arm around his chest.

Stephen lowers his arm around the teen's back, resting his hand on her hip, kissing her on the forehead, letting her know, "I would love to join you next time. I don't think I've met your uncle before? What's he like?"

Lillie plainly says, "Vacant. Drugs fucked him."

Carrie recalls, "He was really wild when we were little. Like, always with his music really loud. Proper, heavy metal stuff blasting through his surround sound is what I remember most about him."

Lillie quietly mopes, "I used to think he was so cool, but he's just a fucking idiot."

Stephen softly says, "That's rough," holding the teen tighter. She tightens her grip around him, pulling herself in tighter. Feeling her strength, Stephen surfaces his fatherly tendencies to the forefront, hoping to satisfactorily soothe the young girl. He proposes, "Want me roll you a ciggie?"

Lillie lets out a little laugh, replying, "Sure."

Stephen reaches into the teen's jeans, pulling a pouch of tobacco from her rear pocket. He picks up a rolling paper, a filter, and a pinch of tobacco, fashioning the young girl a cigarette. Tapping the butt of the cigarette on the girl's arm, he hands it over to her, replacing the pouch in her pocket.

Lillie lifts herself up her lover's body to plant a kiss on his lips, getting up to go outside, leaving Stephen with a wink. Outside of the patio doors, leaning her back against the cold, brick wall, she pulls her lighter from her pocket, flicking the flint to ignite the tip, sucking the first wisps of smoke into her lungs.

As the teen smokes, the chill, night air pierces to her bones, tightening her skin and her lungs as if she's being vacuum-packed. The grey streams of smoke shooting from her mouth trail up into the starry sky, almost inviting her along on their journey. Though these feelings are extreme, she finds peace in these moments, and belonging, acclimated to harshness, never letting any of it get to her.

Stubbing out the cigarette, Lillie bathes in the currents of hot air after locking the patio doors behind her, wrapping around her like a cosy blanket. She offers to make everyone a cup of tea, wanting one herself.

In the kitchen, Lillie fills the kettle, turning it on. Whilst waiting for the water to boil, Carrie comes in to her, offering, "Came to help bring the drinks in."

Lillie looks at her friend out of the corner of her eye, quietly confessing, "I really like your dad. I think about if I brought him home to my parents... He's older than them... Your mom was really mean about it... Is it possible to have a life with him where we can be accepted, without being judged?"

The kettle clicks, billowing steam from the spout, and Carrie doesn't know how to answer; how can she? A naive impulse from a not-so-innocent mind suggested she get together in the first place, not realising an attraction was already there, hidden because of being appropriate, out of respect for their friendship. The same respect paradoxically makes Carrie comfortable with her dad and her friend being together, but reality is at odds with the union.

Lillie pours the water into the mugs, straining the teabags with a teaspoon before dropping them into the bin below the counter. She whispers, "I'm scared."

Carrie hugs her friend hard, cradling her head against her shoulder, telling her, "I never saw Dad be this happy with anyone; not even Mom. Like, I don't know what it's like to feel the way you do with him, but it's a good thing. What you two have isn't bad. I think he really loves you."

Comforted, Lillie lets go of her friend with a smile, dividing the mugs of tea between them as they return to the living room, where Lillie gives Stephen his mug. She sips her tea, feeling refreshed as she watches her lover drink.

Stephen comments, "I feel looked after with you," glancing a look at Lillie, remarking, "I never get this treatment from her over there, or the ex," sharing a loving laugh with the teen at his side.

Carrie spits her tea back into her mug, scolding her dad, "Hey! I'm not that bad." Cupping her tea warmly in her hands, she feels her friend's warmth as she shares in the couple's laughter with a chuckle of her own.

After finishing their tea, the time is passed for bed, with Stephen and Lillie retiring for the night. Carrie wishes the couple a, "Good night," choosing to stay up longer, in spite of her own tiredness.

Lillie suggests, "Don't stay up too late."

Carrie remarks, "Oh, that's what it would be like to have you as my step-mom," chuckling as the couple leave.

Lillie groans, "Shut up... Good night, Carrie."

Upstairs, in bed, Lillie rolls on top of Stephen, kissing him passionately astride his body, pushing her bottom back against his stiffening cock. Duvet draped over her back, the teen rubs herself over her lover's body, sandwiched between the heat from below and the weight above, making her feel toasty and beginning to sweat, secreting warm wafts of her stale, smoky scent.

Stephen feels the folds of Lillie's pussy part around the head of his cock, peeling back his foreskin so that the flesh of his head tingles, directly touching her inner-walls, soaking up her moisture.

Lillie slides herself back all the way onto her lover's cock, gliding up and down on his body, rubbing her nipples to tease and tickle the skin of Stephen's chest. Quiet as a mouse, the teen rides gently, savouring the sensation as she resists the urge to speed to the finish.

From outside the bedroom, Lillie hears the thumping steps of Carrie's feet stomping heavily up the stairs, making her heart thump sympathetically to those outside sounds. It seems as if Carrie slumps onto her bed in the next room, with soft, shuffling filtering into Lillie's ears, looking over her shoulder to find no-one there, satisfied there will be no intrusion.

In Carrie's room, she is slumped on her bed, restlessly fidgeting with her fingers on her pussy. As she struggles to relax, her ears strain, catching the muffled moaning coupled with metronomic creaking of the bedsprings as her dad and her best friend continue. Closing her eyes, the daughter lets her thoughts twist and transform to display what she hears as a movie in her head, as if she watching porn.

Sloppy slapping sounds resonate through the wall and down the hall and through door, with Carrie concentrating on each and every sound, matching her motions with her hands to every pound echoing her friend's wetness. Her palm claps her clit as her fingers tunnel to caress her innermost flesh.

Carrie's petite frame trembles, and her frantic fingering shifts the frame of the bed beneath her, scaring her as she stills her hand, careful not to bang the bedframe against the wall. She doesn't want to disturb the couple next-door, so she resumes with considered bursts, edging herself closer to what she wants, but catches herself when she feels her weight shift with the bed. Closer, and closer, the petite teen cautiously claws into herself, awash with adrenaline, and in those closest moments to climax, she frantically shakes her hand, shaking the bed in turn against the wall, knocking next-door as she flushes hot all over, suitably tired...

"Thought you needed something," Lillie calls softly from the door, startling Carrie wide-awake.

Carrie breathily recoils, "Fuck... Ah... I'm not gonna pretend... I wasn't doing..."

Lillie interrupts, "I know what you were doing. Just try to be more quiet, yeah? I don't want to know when you're getting yourself off."

Tiredness reclaims Carrie, softly moaning, "Yeah, of course, mmm..."

Lillie watches from the door as her friend succumbs to sleep, leaving her to do so as she quietly returns to turn in for the night herself.