Toilet Ex Ch. 05 - Jenny's Elastrator

Story Info
My sexy Girlfriend elastrates my Ex husband and he cums!
2.9k words
4.45
35.4k
19
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmSmith
EmSmith
112 Followers

Category: Femdom

Next morning I woke snuggling into Jenny with my face in her lovely bosom...

She was softly stroking the welts on my exposed bum and I realized I'd been sleeping on my belly because I was still quite sore there. Her soft gentle hand was stroking my bum and up & down along my bare back giving me exquisite goose-bumps all over.

I arched my head up sleepily kissing her. She seemed wide awake. Looking down into my eyes she told me "Em you know he's not going to go away, we have a responsibility for him now and really should help him with his problem."

I looked into her pretty blue eyes "Wanking his cock too much?"

She nodded sombrely like perhaps I was one of her Legal Clients. I started giggling pushing my head between her wonderful bare breasts, almost as if nothing could touch or hurt me in there?

She whispered in my ear "Last night after you fell asleep I went online & ordered some equipment to help you with your little pet project."

I looked up grinning "Please tell me?"

She shook her head smiling. Samson our black kitten jumped up on the bed, walking softly across my back snuggling in-between us. Jen stopped tickling my bum and started petting him softly. I heard him purring... looking jealously at him curled up against her I wished I could purr like that when she touched me?

I put my hand exploring down over Jenny's pubis, softly stroking her. I felt her move, opening her legs a little and my fingers gently explored her lips and clit. I could feel her clit between my fingers -- she was horny-as!! Looking up into her eyes I saw her smiling down at me.

Moving down between her legs I began licking her. She pushed Samson gently off the bed opening her legs wide and I felt her starting to quickly Orgasm... shuddering wetly into my mouth!

We'd never done this before?? We both had work today and cuddling together afterwards I asked her again what she'd bought to help my Ex with his problematic wanking? Jenny grinned teasingly and told me she'd also bought something for me, refusing to elucidate any further.

3 days later on Saturday afternoon a long plain package arrived by courier. I eagerly went to answer the door deeply suspecting our package had arrived, excitedly signing for it and took it inside for Jen! The package was about 3 feet long and handing it to her asked "What on earth are you planning to do to him?" I eagerly waited for her to open it.

She smiled placing it frustratingly on the couch next to her, and went back to watching tv. I picked up the package and began ripping it open, but Jen took it from me. She told me I'd have to wait until Tuesday. Fuck.

On Monday afternoon when I got home from work there was another smaller package in our mailbox, again addressed to Jennifer. This one however was from 'Meditools' -- some type of medical equipment? When she got home that night it was waiting for her on the kitchen table. She kissed me grinning tantalizingly "Only one more sleep Princess!"

Tuesday morning we'd both taken the day off work. I woke with Jen cuddling spooning perfectly into my back: It felt delightfully as if we were made perfectly for each other, with her spooning so softly around me. She seemed awake so I rolled over sleepily kissing her:

"No more sleeps Girlfriend" she giggled... I said "It feels like Christmas!"

I jumped out of bed and eagerly went to get the packages from her office. Standing at the foot of our bed dressed only in one of her t-shirts I lifted them up offering them deliberately exposing my bare pussy to her. Jen laughed at me excitedly presenting the packages for her to open?

"No, we'll have coffee together and shower first..."

I put the packages obediently onto our bed. Jen got up and kissed me.

Showering together always seemed to lead to one delicious outcome - I was going to get my pussy licked! I kissed her passionately receiving her tongue deep inside my mouth. Samson was purring around our feet.

What a wonderful Tuesday of sexual adventure this was going to be!

Jen made coffee & heated some croissants. She asked me if I wanted my Ex to come and live with us. It was a surprising question I'd never really considered before? Then I suddenly realized what she was asking...

My gorgeous powerful Jen was asking if I would like to bring him home and keep him as my pet? Her question made me wet. There was only one way Rob would ever be allowed to come and live with us, and today would be 'the day'. I could only eat half my croissant piquing sexually with anticipation. I didn't say 'yes' or 'no' - Jen knew what I really wanted!

She took me by the hand and led me to the bathroom. Removing my shirt, kissing me, her hands stroking my skin & nipples leaving me wet & goosepimply all over. In the shower Jenny shampoo'd my hair & body while I attended to her glorious boobs & perky nipples beneath the hot stream of water.

Back in our bedroom she laid me steamily naked on our bed on my back between the packages, and went down between my legs licking my expectantly aching pussy & clit to an amazing passionate Orgasm!

Cuddling together, she asked with glowing eyes "Would you like to open the packages?" I kissed her and eagerly grabbed the long one at the end of our bed. Sitting at her feet ripping the flimsy package open - revealed a beautifully crafted leather riding-crop whip. I felt a little disappointed, not really sure what I was actually hoping for?

Jen asked "Did they engrave it?" Rolling the whip carefully around in my hands I saw the engraving in the gold at the base of the handle:

"I LOVE YOU" It was exquisitely engraved, and I suddenly realized it was her present for me, not Rob. Laying it on our bed kissing her, curiously I wondered what was in the other package? Jen pushed it toward me with her toes.

This smaller one was clearly marked as some sort of medical instrument. Ripping open the package I discovered a stainless steel pair of pliers I instantly recognised as an "Elastrator" and 100 little green rings in a clear plastic bag. Jen was staring at me. We'd watched many Femdom videos together of women elastrating their submissive partners... but suddenly with the cold metal tool in my hand everything seemed real for me! The tool felt beautiful squeezing it open & shut experimentally...

I nervously opened the bag of green rings and pushed one onto the Elastrator prongs. Looking down at Jen I pried it open... practicing closing it onto his imaginary balls (oo)

Jen sat up rubbing my bare back and asked "Do you think he'll let us put a ring on his balls?"

I giggled handing it to her and said "He's been wearing my rings on his balls for years! He won't care as long as he gets to lick my ass." I kissed her!

"Your gorgeous ass Em" she smiled at me... also practicing opening & closing the elastrator pliers.

I suddenly remembered my sumptuous leather & gold whip next to us on our bed. Picking it up I kneeled down on all fours on our carpeted bedroom floor, placing it submissively into my mouth with my bum teasingly in the air: wondering exquisitely how it was going to feel?

Smiling at me, Jen laid the Elastrator pliers on our bed and stood above me.

She received my Crop from my mouth and walked around behind me. I could hear her 'swiching' it through the air behind me - Fuck it was erotic! and I felt my pussy beginning to dribble wetly over my clit... Jenny hit me with my new Riding Crop: "I Love You"

It stung me more than I ever anticipated wanting to crumple to the floor at her feet but craving her next two lashes...

They never came. Jen asked "what time do you think he'll be there? " Kneeling on the floor below her I felt something was wrong. Had I upset her? My bum was stinging but I wanted with all my heart for her to his me again... two more times??

Tears in my eyes I told her "He'll go there right now if you want."

She looked down at me "What do you mean?"

"I'll message him." I said.

"Okay" she said impatiently "tell him we'll be there in twenty minutes."

Jen asked me to wear my spiky new heels and cute dress I'd been wearing the week before. She put on one of her prim legal outfits: purple blouse, neat black skirt, stockings g-string & suspenders. I wore my new studded heels, and Jen wore her tall black stilettoes. We did our hair & makeup: In the mirror it looked like she was going out on official legal business, and I looked like I was her cutesy girlfriend with my bright pink lipstick? - I pouted my lips cutely for her and she kissed me.

In her car my phone began pinging messages: "Will your angry girlfreind be coming"

"Does jenny want her pussy licked"

"I want you to kick my balls again"

"Please em"

"Oops Emily! ha ha"

etc...

In the carpark beneath the shopping mall Jen parked her silent Tesla. Before we got out, she asked me to take off my knickers "You won't be needing them at all today Em." It was a nice request from her and I eagerly obeyed. As we walked toward the familiar lift Jen did a slight detour entering a short concrete alleyway containing a unisex/disabled toilet.

Inside, the toilet appeared clean but clearly rarely used by anyone. Behind her I surreptitiously locked the door grinning up at her!

Jen kissed me "No" unlocking the door again, and we clickety clacked across the concrete carpark in our heels toward the lift. Following her I suspected she had Rob's Elastrator in her Louis Vuitton handbag? She looked very official... in the lift the music was Adele singing 'Make you feel my love'.

Walking through the shopping mall we spotted Rob sitting on the bench seat nearest the toilet. He saw us coming toward him, stood and started walking toward the toilet.

Jen strode ahead stopping him. In her tall heels she was the same height as him, perhaps fractionally taller: I saw him turn & slump in her powerful presence. Jen told him something and turned smiling at me. My Ex husband followed behind her obediently, following us back down to the carpark where we'd just come from.

In the lift the music was KD Lang singing 'Hallelujah'.

Down in the underground carpark Jen asked me to get my Riding Crop out of the car.

"Nice car" Rob offered cringingly.

As a Solicitor Jen earned more than me & Rob combined: We'd all gone to University together studying Arts, but Jen had gone on with her Law Degree and had been practising now very successfully for several years.

Rob was working as a concreter and I was in education administration. I felt highly self-conscious walking across the public carpark with my sexy new Riding Crop. Jen was talking quietly to Rob and I saw him nodding submissively?

Inside the underground toilet: I assertively told my Ex husband to lock the door and take off all his clothes, pointing with my new whip!

Jen smiled. Rob obediently did as I asked and kneeled naked on the toilet floor with his 4-rings balls dangling invitingly for me. I told him to take off his metal rings because I wanted to really kick them properly like last time - and he started getting an erection!

Since I'd taken control Jen hadn't said a word, standing over him like some sort of official in her prim legal outfit.

After removing his metal marital rings... she asked if she could kick his balls first? I giggled "Of course you can!" I kissed her and whipped Rob with my new Crop making him assume his normal position leaning over the toilet presenting his balls to Jen "Ms Jennifer" she corrected me.

As he leaned nervously over the toilet with his hands on the seat... Jen stepped forward and kicked his balls cruelly from behind. Writhing on the floor she told him "No more games Rob."

Rob was on the floor clutching his testes looking pathetically up between her legs. Watching her standing over him in her stilettos, long stockinged legs slightly apart... I could tell she was deliberately tormenting him.

He started masturbating himself on the floor so I stepped forward and whipped him several times until he refrained. I told him to resume his position.

Rob obediently rose to his feet leaning over the toilet bowl again presenting his dangling testicles for our amusement, with his erect cock hornily dribbling pre-cum down between his legs. Behind him I arched up kissing Jen, my hand slipping underneath her skirt feeling her deliciously wet undies...

Rob looked around at us and began masturbating again. I pulled away from Jenny and began whipping his exposed bum, sadly for him he seemed to enjoy the power-contest of my whipping him... by the time he was forced to painfully resign from touching himself I'd left several deep red/blue welts exquisitely scarred across his butt!

Jen went around beside him looking down condescendingly and said "You're only allowed to masturbate yourself while licking Emily's asshole. Do you agree Rob?" He nodded submissively staring down into the toilet. "Say it."

"I'm only allowed to masturbate licking Emily's asshole"

"Good boy" I whipped him assertively again.

Jen was still standing over him looking very official. She said "She's going to kick your useless balls now. Are you okay with that?" Rob nodded.

She came back over beside me to watch, as I commenced kicking him with my spiky heels!

From the hardness of his dribbling cock I could see my Ex husband was enjoying our domination over him? Time & time again I kicked his haplessly hanging testicles dropping him painfully to his knees...

Eventually lying on the floor clutching his manhood protectively, looking-up at us beggingly - Jen spun me around lifting the back of my dress and asked if he would like to begin licking my ass now? I bent teasingly forward with my legs slightly apart giving him a wonderful enticing view from behind! Rob nodded hornily, rising quickly to his knees. I went across leaning over the washbasin as I'd done in the other toilet upstairs, watching Rob & Jen behind me in the mirror...

He crawled across the toilet floor to me and began suddenly licking my asshole delightfully from behind. In the mirror I saw Jen raising him up onto his knees spreading his legs wide-apart directing him to continue licking my ass...

He did, obediently following her instructions. I felt my Ex husband's tongue warmly between my bum cheeks affectionately tonguing my ass. Watching Jen carefully in the mirror I saw her getting his Elastrator from her bag. I started rubbing my clit... it was intensely erotic watching her!

She reached down between his legs, grabbing his balls from behind smiling at me in the mirror.

Rob stopped licking my bum anxiously asking her "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to put this Elastrator ring on your balls, is that okay?"

After a moment... he nervously went back to tenderly licking my asshole & masturbating himself wildly, I could feel his whole body trembling.

Jen was squatting behind him smiling intently working on his balls: I couldn't see what she was doing but it was erotic as hell watching her elastrating my Ex husband while he continued licking my asshole, consensually wanking himself silly... I felt his tongue quiver in my ass as her ring tightened onto him.

I came shuddering hotly watching Jen triumphantly stand back up holding up the ringless Elastrator pliers for me to see in the mirror. Smiling behind him with her hand under her skirt rubbing her clit staring hornily down at what she'd done!

Surprisingly Rob kept wanking and seemed to sprog more cum out than he'd ever sprogged before - It was tragically hilarious! I washed my hands in the handbasin, tidying my hair in the mirror, and went around to hug & kiss Jen.

Rob was kneeling below us naked on the floor clutching his banded-testes between his fingers staring anxiously down at them. Giggling, I asked how they felt?

"My balls hurt." He said pathetically.

"Well at least they're not bleeding anymore." I offered.

Jenny chuckled! Reaching down she lifted my dress for him to view my deliciously engorged pussy. I opened my legs for them both to see her clearly... Jen asked my Ex husband "Would you like to lick this?"

Rob nodded enthusiastically crawling eagerly toward me seemingly forgetting his balls entirely.

"Well you're going to have to leave that ring on." She said. "It's your choice."

We collected our handbags & my Riding Crop.

Watching us he began rubbing himself hard again... curiously fondling his banded balls in his other hand? Jen left the Elastrator tool & rings on the toilet floor in front of him. Kissing me passionately above my Ex husband she took me casually by the hand, and we left.

Hallelujah!

EmSmith
EmSmith
112 Followers