Toilet Ex Ch. 06 - Ex becomes my pet

Story Info
My Ex husband surrenders his balls to me.
1.7k words
4.38
29.5k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmSmith
EmSmith
110 Followers

Category: Femdom

Walking through the underground carpark across to Jenny's car I asked excitedly "Do you think he'll leave his elastrator ring on?"

Striding ahead long legged in her heels, she glanced back at me smiling "I hope so." I could tell she was horny-as and keen to get home...

Back in Jenny's car I placed my Riding Crop between my legs and quickly clicked my seatbelt on. She leaned over moving the whip aside and kissed me passionately, her fingers softly stroking between my thighs toward my bare wet pussy lips & nubby clit...

I told her "Oh god don't do that I'll dribble all over your carseat??"

Jenny giggled "I can feel that!" Backing her car silently out, we turned & headed up and out into the bright sunshine of the surprisingly normal city streets.

My phone pinged a message from Rob: "My balls hurt em"

Then another: "Please comeback" then "I can't get this fckung ring of"

Jen said "Tell him we're going home to play with our pussies now and he can come too if he leaves that little rubber band on."

I looked coyly across at her... "But that'll take him at least 20 minutes?"

She smiled at me shrugging her shoulders "It's his choice!"

My fingers nervously fumbled my phone: "Come to ours if you leave your ring on. We're heading home to lick pussy!!" I pressed 'send' and told Jenny.

"That'll do it" she said laughing!

Almost home, She wheeled her silent sporty car into our local drive-through bottleshop "What does he drink?" she asked.

"Beer, lots of it."

She bought a six-pack and bottle of Ukrainian vodka. Back home a few minutes later... we kissed passionately and I removed her sexy knickers down her long legs. They were damp and I could smell her musky pussy on them. Under her skirt I re-clipped her sexy suspenders...

Kissing again fondling each other we heard a loud knocking on the front door. Jenny giggled "I think he's arrived with his elastrated balls. Would you like your Ex to lick your ass again while we wait for his balls to slowly perish, or should we take him up to the hospital?"

I looked up at her grinning, shaking a little with anticipation "I want him softly licking my ass while his balls die properly..."

Rob was banging urgently on the door calling our names begging desperately to be let inside, I went to let him in but she grabbed my hand pulling me back "Just wait a minute..."

Jenny was smiling hornily and kissed me again: Rob outside loudly calling-out to be let inside. We heard our neighbor Shannon's voice asking what he was doing, and Rob telling her impatiently "These bitches won't let me in!" angrily banging on the door again...

She smiled at me "we've got a witness now" and strode across to the front door opening it. I heard her telling Shannon that Rob was my ex husband, telling him to calm down and let him in.

He was still barefoot, and once Inside our living room urgently pulled his jeans down grabbing his elastrated balls between his fingers staring down at them "my fucking balls hurt Emily" he said looking at me pathetically. Jenny gave him a can of beer which he drank straight down. She brought him the rest of the 6-pack and told him to shut up while we closely inspect his balls...

Beneath Rob's shrunken flaccid penis his balls looked a sad purplish grey color now and I imagined his cock without them? Jenny took his little banded testes between her fingers, and as she curiously rolled them around examining them we could see the marks where I'd been kicking them earlier with my spiked heels, making me utterly wet! I quietly took her other hand and placed it between my legs.

Rob was watching...

We stood up and kissed in front of him. He dropped his empty can on the living room floor kicking off his jeans and stepped eagerly forward to grope us. Surprisingly Jenny seemed to let him fondle her ass & pussy beneath her skirt for a moment before pushing him away.

Standing in front of us he now had a little erection which looked hilarious with his rapidly dying purple balls hanging impotently underneath, but then accused "You've been angry at me ever since that night you sucked my cock at the concert."

I was shocked and asked Jenny "What concert?"

"I didn't suck his cock - he raped me." She said starkly...

Rob interjected "I didn't rape you, you sucked my cock while the band were playing?" standing pathetically in front of us- rubbing his cock symbolically in his hand,

Jenny replied calmly in her legal voice "You grabbed my hair, pulled my head down and put your penis in my mouth - that my friend is statutory rape".

"But you loved it at the time?" he said pathetically rubbing himself.

I was in shock "What concert? When did this happen?"

Jenny explained it was during first year Uni before Rob & I had got together.

I was feeling upset and betrayed by her "You never told me any of this- You let me marry him even though he raped you??"

Rob interjected again "I didn't rape her she sucked my cock and loved it".

Jenny totally ignored him standing before us cock in hand. She told me "I was young and confused, didn't know what to do, and it wasn't until after you guys were married that I was finally able to obtain evidence when I learned how to obtain CCTV footage from the nightclub - I paid them for it. It's on my phone, do you want to see?"

I shook my head. Looking sadly down at my Ex husband's elastrated balls which were now a dark purplish grey color.

I swiveled slowly around... cutely lifting my dress offering my ass for Rob to openly see. I asked him coyly if he wanted to lick it?

Jenny was smiling. Rob began masturbating himself looking amorously at my ass. He got down on his knees and began softly licking my asshole...

Jenny kissed me. It was very nice being kissed by my beautiful girlfriend while my Ex husband continued obediently licking my ass? She told me to give him a shower and go to the bedroom while she made some drinks. In the shower was the first time he'd seen me naked for about a year and was staring at my boobs & pussy: I didn't let him touch me, but washed his sad looking ballbag and suddenly his cock started getting hard again- It was a lot of fun playing with him in his predicament!

In the bedroom we sat on the bed and drank Jenny's vodka cocktails... She was still dressed and told Rob to remove her shoes. Sitting on the bed, she then told him he could kiss her feet. Rob started affectionately kissing her stockinged feet, groveling on the floor below us. I unbuttoned her purple blouse and removed it, I then unclipped her skirt and she stood up for me to unzip it. She looked powerfully exquisite in her black lace bra, suspenders & stockings... standing above my pathetic Ex husband who was still kissing her feet.

I stood up and kissed her. We laid down together on the bed cuddling & kissing. Jenny rolled me over onto my back and moved down between my legs fondling & licking my horny clit & pussy. She was kneeling on our bed going down on me, and I heard her tell Rob he could lick her ass if he wanted?

I started cumming: my emasculated Ex was now my horny girlfriend's ass slave... between my legs I felt her shuddering too! She moved up on all fours to kiss me. I think Rob was still licking her ass eagerly trying to masturbate himself?

Jenny rolled over and asked how his balls felt now?

"They still fucking hurt but feel different... feel numb?" Rob was still wanking trying to cum while squeezing his balls experimentally. Jenny sat up smiling, she reached over gripping his testicles between her fingers and squeezed them "how does that feel?" She asked.

Rob shook his head "I can't feel them at all anymore... we should take that ring off!"

Jenny was still squeezing his banded testes tightly between her fingers and giggled looking up at him "It's probably been an hour and a half since you willingly consented to this, if you cut the ring off now you could die from septic blood poisoning. It's too late for them anyway Pet."

Flashing her pretty eyes at him she asked if another vodka would help? Rob looked down at her confused, and nodded.

As Jenny went out I pulled him down onto the bed wanting to experiment with his balls too...

They felt cold, and weirdly felt like putty between my fingers. I squeezed one cruelly so hard I thought it might pop "Can you feel that?" I asked curiously. Rob was lying on his back staring at the ceiling and shook his head limply: I also felt giggly... experimentally squeezing the other one.

My Ex husband looked as if he was maybe going to cry... So I stopped squishing his redundant little testes. Jenny came back excitedly with our drinks - she'd removed her bra and looked voluptuously effervescent! Rob sat up, staring eagerly at her fabulous boobs hovering tantalizingly deliberately in front of his face and skulled his drink down, he looked exhausted.

We laid him down on the bed comfortably with pillows and Jenny got some antiseptic wash from the bathroom. Together we set about carefully cleaning his liberated penis and surplus ballbag... and Rob fell quietly asleep.

It was lunchtime. Surprised, I showed Jenny and asked "Does losing your balls make you feel sleepy??"

She giggled... and confessed "No I've been giving him something in his vodka to help ease his pain."

"What do we do now" I asked feeling a little apprehensive?

"We don't have to do anything." she smiled reassuringly "He can stay here with us here in the spare room if you want, and they'll just drop off harmlessly in a few days. Two weeks from now he'll be all healed-up and better like Samson."

I felt relieved kissing her "Thank you!"

Everything I thought was going to happen had really happened!

I then asked sheepishly "Will he still like licking my asshole... I kinda like it now??"

Jenny laughed "Your gorgeous ass Em! I think so, he'll be much nicer... like a man-pet."

Looking at me with her pretty blue eyes, she kissed me and confessed "Me Too."

EmSmith
EmSmith
110 Followers