Toilet Ex Ch. 04 - My Ex's offer

Story Info
My Ex husband presents his balls to my lesbian Girlfriend.
1k words
4.16
30.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmSmith
EmSmith
110 Followers

Category: Femdom

My Ex husband Rob came crawling back to kiss my beautiful ass in full knowledge of what I required of him. For a number of weeks I let him secretly humiliate himself in the public toilet offering his balls to me... wanking himself on the floor. He'd come back begging to worship my ass and I was enjoying his sexual submission to me as his dominant Mistress, this time entirely under my rules...

After my abusive marriage being endlessly manipulated & bullied by him this was a whole new relationship! Purely sexual with a whole new power dynamic. During our dirty little secret liaisons each Tuesday afternoon, I found physically dominating him ballbusting and slapping his face increasingly turning me on? Looking into his eyes after subjugating him, naked on the floor with his head in my hands he appeared contrite.

He had lied cheated and tricked me in the past, but looking deep into his eyes I could see this was different: tears in his eyes he broke off my look, looking away. He was in pain... wanting to serve me.

Harbouring new feelings, I strangely found myself looking forward to my big strong Ex husband kneeling obediently behind me worshiping my bum with his warm tongue each Tuesday afternoon. Cumming is a powerful psychological enforcer and each time we both orgasmed after offering me his balls, reinforced my ultimate fantasy. It seemed he'd now come to accept what I really needed from him moving forward.

My Ex husband came crawling back by his own volition to kiss my beautiful ass, and at the beginning of our new relationship... I had made him understand and agree that from now on he was only allowed to masturbate while licking my asshole. It had been an important rule to imprint my psychological supremacy properly into his mind.

Rob became loving it clearly masturbating himself hornily into submission happily presenting his dangling testes over & over again, willingly spreading his legs for my thrilling ball-punishing pleasures before eagerly crawling across the toilet floor to lick my ass, and therefore be allowed to cum at my feet? Our clandestine little pleasures!

And despite being inside a public toilet... I found it deeply erotic re-owning my Ex husband as my personal ass slave, owning him wholly as I did on our wedding night.

He seemed doing quite well following my rules the best he could, and our new relationship was proceeding wonderfully through those initial weeks with Rob learning how to properly serve me as his Mistress - but then he hornily masturbated himself in front of my Girlfriend? I felt utterly embarrassed.

Jenny's not like me, she's a lesbian. I was concerned what was going to happen to him wanking himself courageously in front of her? I thought she was going to castrate him there & then but thankfully she didn't. Looking down watching... I think she actually felt sorry for him.

A year earlier when my abusive marriage really began breaking down and Rob started asserting his coercive threats and masculine domination over me... my adorable friend Jenny had showed me some educational online videos like Katherine Heigl Hates Balls on you-tube: It's a funny video, but with an important feminist message.

Doing some of my own online private research about testosterone & testicles... I discovered a whole new world of female-led marriages, which also erotically turned me on! I showed Rob and he seemed angry & confused. I showed Jenny and she seemed proactively supportive, hugging & kissing me. I guess in retrospect it was how we really started getting together sexually watching erotic femdom videos with her toying with my wet pussy... going down on me to bring me off! It felt nice having her loving me.

After my inevitable break-up with Rob, before I decided to move into Jen's apartment I organised the three of us to meet for coffee. We had all known each other for years, but as we sat down together I noticed him totally perving on my Girlfriend?

Drinking coffee... I explained truthfully what we'd been watching and how Jen had been so wonderfully supportive for me? I asked Rob how he felt emotionally, and whether he really wanted me in his life moving forward??

He seemed distant and uncooperative refusing to answer any of my many questions about how he really felt... but said he loved me when I asked?

Jenny asked "If you really love her why would you call her a dumb slut?"

He told her "Fuckoff Cunt it's none of your business."

So we did... But as we left, Jen went around leaning over him smiling and kissed him on his lips. I watched him leaning back willingly opening his mouth to receive her kiss? I think it was a pivotal moment.

She took my hand and we walked out. Looking back over my shoulder I saw him watching us, he seemed horny. Rob knew unequivocally what I now needed from him moving forward.

Several months later... that first day he followed me eagerly inside the unisex toilet, he knew. Agreeing to allow me to kick his balls before licking my ass, he knew. Letting me kick his balls with my spiked shoes over & over again until they were bleeding before licking my asshole affectionately until I orgasmed, he knew.

Psychologically he seemed doing okay. But then masturbating himself brazenly in front of Jen with his legs spread openly-offering his balls to her had been an act of outright consent? She'd watched him smiling: offering his damaged balls to her staring and leaning toward her crotch clearly craving to see her powerful "Cunt" between her legs.

When I got home urgently confessing everything to my gorgeous Girlfriend, stroking her fingers through my hair my tongue deep in her wet pussy, I was anxiously aware it hadn't been his big cock that had got her so emotionally charged that afternoon?

Jenny had watched him masturbating himself on the toilet floor open-eyed in full knowledge of what my Ex husband was now hornily consenting to...

She seemed exquisitely aroused.

EmSmith
EmSmith
110 Followers