Toilet Service Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
I serve Madhuri Dixit as her toilet.
929 words
4.55
11.4k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today was a special day for me.

My first client of the day was a lady who I grew up watching in movies.

I had danced several times to the songs that she was in.

This lady was Madhuri Dixit.

She had ruled the Hindi film industry during the 90s and was the heartthrob of the nation.

Her smile, expressions and beauty was appreciated by everyone.

But her most prized possession was her butt.

She had a big, plump ass which mesmerized the people.

The audience in her movies would look on lustily as she shook her butt in songs and dances.

And, now even though her age is over 50, she is still the same seductress that she was in her prime.

She still maintained a nice figure and had a heavier, voluptuous ass.

It was under this huge ass that I was about to spend some time.

As she entered, she looked at me waiting for her inside the toilet box.

"Good morning, ma'am" I greeted her.

"Good morning. This is my first time taking toilet service. So tell me how this works?" She asked.

"You just sit in the toilet box ma'am. I will do the rest." I replied.

She nodded and opened her dress.

Her bottom was now bare.

I kept looking at those huge butt cheeks as they descended on the toilet.

They were only a few inches near my face.

I planted several kiss on her ass cheeks.

"Ma'am, shall I sniff your ass?" I asked.

"Yes. Do it." She replied.

I put my nose in her asshole and started sniffing.

"You really are sniffing my dirty asshole." Madhuri giggled and said.

"Yes ma'am. It smells so good." I replied while continuing to sniff.

After some time she said, "I have to fart. Will you still keep your nose in my asshole?"

"Yes ma'am. You please fart on my nose and face." I replied.

She immediately released a huge fart on my face.

The blast of hot air and the dirty aroma of her fart completely covered my nose and face.

"It smells so good, ma'am" I said, taking in the dirty aroma of her aroma.

"Here is one more," She said and farted again.

Another blast of hot air hit my face as I kept inhaling the smell.

"Enough of sniffing. Why don't you lick my asshole now and get me ready for shitting." She said.

I started licking her asshole immediately.

It felt good to lick her black puckered asshole.

A few hairs of her asshole too got embedded in my tongue as I continued licking.

"I think I am about to shit now. Should I start dumping?" She said after some time.

"Ma'am, I will tilt my face a bit up and open my mouth. You lift your ass and press your asshole over my mouth. You then start shitting and I will eat it." I replied.

"I have a huge ass. Will you be able to take the weight of my ass over your mouth and face?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am. I can do it." I said.

"Ok. I don't have any problem with it." She said and lifted her ass.

I offered my face up and opened my mouth.

Her heavy ass landed on my face and her asshole was now over my mouth.

I got ready for her shit.

Immediately a long log of shit entered my mouth.

I began chewing it, as I first felt the taste of the waste of Madhuri Dixit.

Even before I finished chewing the first log, she began dumping more logs of her shit.

I began chewing faster.

I was also feeling the heavy weight of her ass on my face.

But I had enough experience of having sat on my face by ladies of various weights. So I was able to manage.

Her flow of shit slowly reduced, as I felt a few small chunks of shit entering my mouth.

She them stood up and looked at me.

"Oh, your mouth is full with my shit. How are you chewing this dirty waste of mine? I am sure I shit a lot and it's dirty and nasty." She said as she looked at me chewing her shit.

I could not reply as my mouth was still full of her shit.

I kept chewing and as I finished eating her shit, I said, "It was a privilege eating your shit, ma'am. I loved the taste. Now please sit again so that I can lick your asshole clean."

She sat down again and I began licking her asshole.

"Can you put your nose once again in my asshole? I liked it earlier when you did it." She said.

"Sure ma'am." I said and inserted my nose in her asshole.

The shit in her asshole was now in my nose.

"Rub your nose in my shit-covered asshole." She said.

I did as she ordered.

I rubbed my nose in the shit in her asshole.

"Ok. You can start licking now." She said after some time.

I now started licking the shit out of her ass.

Most of her leftover shit was in my nose anyway.

After some time, she asked me to stop and pressed the bell.

The cleaner girl came in to clean her ass with water.

As she cleaned Madhuri Dixit's ass, the ass-cleaning water began falling in my face.

I enjoyed the sensation.

"You gave a very good service. Will use you more often." She said as she left.

I smiled, satisfied that I could serve such a beautiful woman.