All Comments on 'Toilet Training Elizabeth'

by lesliejones

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Adrian69702006Adrian69702006over 13 years ago
Good story

Good story. I enjoyed it enormously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

No reasonably intelligent 25 year old would submit to the activities which you described, unless, of course, she was threatened with being cut off from her husband and his riches. That would be extortion, and, hence, the resulting story should have been filed under the heading "Non Consent"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Tastey.

I would have just cleaned her front and back holes with my own tongue and kept her panties for sniffing and licking later while I masturbated.

MyrapussyMyrapussyalmost 10 years ago

Peeing in a bowl and every1 seeing its yellowness is one of my fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this really needs a second chapter so we can find out how she trains her for #2

gilgamekkgilgamekkalmost 9 years ago
Needs motivation

The humiliation is exquisite and the description of it is riveting but to be truly excellent it needs to explain a bit more about Elizabeth's motivation. Is she going along with it because she is turned on by the humiliation? Because her mother-in-law has some power over her? When the most degrading things are said does she consider abandoning it all but then continue because of the threat and the fact that she has already gone this far?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A Little Short But Very Nice!

Hallo Leslie,

I love dominant women and real kinky sex, especially lesbian scat and pee play. So my toilette training is a little kinky-er and a lot more hardcore. I am a 37 year old 5'9" European and my lover is a 34 year old, beautiful 6'3" African American, she enjoys having me follow her into the bathroom when she uses the toilette and have me lick wipe her anus clean, almost as much as I love doing it for her, we go a lot further but I don't think you need a picture.

This isn't the story I was expecting,,, but still "Toilet Training Elizabeth" was some very enjoyable reading, thank you.

5 Stars, is all literotica permits.

Gay Kat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I am a sissy

And would love to have you dominate me like you do to Beth. I feel sissies need to be humiliated in public as often as possible. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Baby david has been naughty too!

Wishing that was me!very good writing!Huggsnkisses from baby David!!!

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
wow

thats one serious mom

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 4 years ago
JESUS ARE YOU A GREAT WRITER

really, that's brilliant stuff--especially the part about the younger daughter punishing the sister-in-law...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed Beth's humiliation at the hands of her mother in-law but I was hoping that maybe her best friend or a co-worker would have diapered her in front of everyone

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to get access to Beth's stained panties.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You wrote that Kendall has a 19 year old daughter, Sally. Why did you write that she always wanted a daughter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlesliejones@lesliejones
927 Followers
leslie jones is une femme d'un certain age, i.e., in her 40s, used to practice law, is defiantly bi, travels all over the world as a consultant, and enjoys lots of things she probably shouldn't.