Token Vengeance 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers

The dominant French woman approached Tina, removing her bra by reaching around her torso. In doing so, Lucette inadvertently brushed her own eroticized nipples against the older woman's warm flesh while unhooking the release to allow Tina's fabulous jugs to roam free for her unmitigated pleasure.

"Lovely," Lucette simply stated, placing her soft undersized palm at the base of Tina's hefty globe to plant a sumptuous kiss on her erect left nipple and send a chill through the enraptured woman.

Drawing her lips along its thick rubbery surface, the young girl expressed her appreciation of her teacher's wonderfully heavy, firmly shaped C-cup tits.

From there Tina was lost, ready to subserviently do whatever the splendid French girl desired despite her residual reticence to engage in sex with a woman...particularly a student.

"Au natural," Lucette exclaimed after kneeling to pare Tina's brief cotton panties past her trembling thighs to gaze at her desirable cunt, admiring the neatly trimmed tangle of dirty blonde bush covering her wavering instructor's inviting snatch. "Trés jolie."

'Huhnnnh...,' the intoxicated French girl buried her rounded nose into the forest of curly hairs rising in fluffy splendor from Tina's mound, drawing deeply of the married woman's fragrance wafting from the warming crevice of her rousing pussy chamber.

"Hmmm...parfume," Lucette commented gloriously at the scent, then slipped her pink tongue from between slim moist lips to trail up the dewy exterior of Tina's ragged cunt lips to send another chill through the French femme's prized conquest.

"Ohhhhh...sooo...unh...magnifique...," the faltering wife said in her best French as she capitulated to another inquisitive brush of the teenager's tantalizing tongue along the exterior of her dampening labia.

Lucette took emphatic control of her easily persuaded instructor, pushing Tina's meaty bottom against the wooden desk by the shoulders.

Exerting an impressive strength, she forced the compliant woman to recline along the length of the hard surface with her flanks at the edge and her long slender legs extended to be supported only by the petite girl's narrow shoulders.

"Please, Lucette," Tina urged, knowing her pursuer's intent and desperate now for the climax that had been inescapably building all day. "Please...eat me. Eat your teacher's pussy. Make me cum."

"Mon cher," Lucette replied with an answer that would have sounded ridiculous under almost any other circumstance, but invited the prospect of completion to the needy grad student, "...you are a banquet."

With her thighs delightfully spread and her calves draping Lucette's shoulders at the knees, Tina's seeping cunt was served up like a sumptuous meal to the beguiling French teen, as the pink seam of her inflamed pussy lips parted in solicitation of the young girl's tongue and the heady aroma of her flowing juice drew the charmed student into her enchanting snatch.

"Awwwhhhhh...," Tina sighed loudly as Lucette attacked her responsive cunt with the ardor of a woman fulfilling her utmost fantasy.

The experienced lesbian teen ran her probing tongue up and down the crease of Tina's relenting twat, prying further into the heated gash with each pass, while circling the playful tip against the expanding nub of her playmate's curious clitoris each time she reached the top of the heavenly slit.

"Ohhh, yesssss...," Tina groaned every time Lucette darted her tongue over the spastic sex button just long enough to spark a rush of sexual need, before dipping lower to return to her open pussy hole to tease with the prospect of slipping the power appendage into the breach to slurp up the appetizing nectar now pouring from the enlivened furrow.

"Eat me, Lucette," the older woman begged, employing her limited French to entice more of the girl's relentless tonguing, "...ohhh, eat my pussy, mon amour."

Lucette had Tina on the edge, aggressively plying her tongue across the palpitating pearl of her clit and then fucking the susceptible woman's twat vigorously, building her mind-controlled instructor up the ladder of need until she had her aching for the orgasm she needed so badly.

"AHH...AHHH, OH PLEASE LUCETTE, GET ME OFF!" Tina pleaded. "I'M SOOO CLOSE."

But the scheming French love treat did not get Tina off, instead using the woman's impassioned sexual hunger to her advantage to fulfill her own true desire.

Swiftly pulling away from the tremoring pelvis of her sex pet with a determined intent, Lucette nimbly used her teacher's chair to prop herself up on the desk and place her svelte thighs on either side of Tina's lolling head in search of her own satisfaction on the mouth of her would-be mentor.

"There bebé," the adorable teen cooed, "...please me too. Quench the lust steaming within my hot pussy."

Lucette wasted no time lowering her pretty bald cunt onto the gasping mouth of her inappropriate lover, forcing her juicy snatch onto Tina's open maw in search of a delightful tonguing by the waylaid teacher.

'Mummph...mmmp...,' Tina mumbled briefly as the pleasing little pussy settled in over her face, and the sexy vixen's delectable twat filled her mouth.

It was the first unsullied vagina Tina had ever licked, after eating Ella's proffered cunt fouled with her husband's orgasm-causing spunk the other night. Flicking her tongue upward, even as she shivered from the return of the lovely French girl's incessant tip unerringly finding her own needy clit, Tina thrilled at the ambrosia dotting the outer lips of the girl's smooth pussy.

"Mmmmmh...," Lucette moaned at the fantasy fulfilled of the alluring married Anthro instructor applying her sparely-used tongue against her sensitive lady parts. "Mangér, Tina...eat me up."

From there only the suckling sounds of slurping and lapping at wet cunts filled the office as the saucy 18-year-old lesbian exchange student and her straight 35-year-old teacher furiously licked, nibbled, taunted and teased each other's scrumptious cunts as their hips gyrated with increasingly uninhibited verve.

'MMUPPH...MMMPH...MOHHH...!" Tina finally issued an urgent groan muffled by the greedy snatch of her younger lover as she came hard into the girl's suctioning mouth.

Bucking her hips violently, Lucette clamped down on Tina's quaking thighs, but refused to let go as her own explosive orgasm rocked her frail body to consume her mind and send her torso into spontaneous contractions.

"OHHH...MON DIEU...MON DIEU...!" Lucette screamed in a girlish squeal as she too came, lifting her head away from Tina's sloppy cunt with mouth open wide and her eyes slammed shut in ecstasy.

After another long minute of pulsing tremors rolling in waves within the women's depleted bodies from their spastic cunts to the tips of their quivering limps and curling toes, the exhausted but supremely satisfied Lucette dropped to rest her small perspiring body on top of her latest triumph's glistening form.

"Ohhh, Lucette," Tina eventually stirred with the realization of her ethical sin slowly becoming apparent, having just had sex with a student and a girl nearly half her age.

"I shouldn't have...but, oh shit...sooo good," she also acknowledged the pleasure she'd received from the talented tongue of the teen and also her enjoyment laboring between the widespread legs of the Gallic beauty.

Lucette quickly dressed and wasn't out the door five minutes, having graciously kissed her vanquished academic mark on the lips with a lingering promise of future Sapphic delights in the coming semester, when the aching nausea of Tina's still unmet need to swallow cum returned.

The orgasm provided by the flirtatious French teenager had stifled Tina's constant need only momentarily, and the intelligent grad student knew from the queasiness rising in her stomach that only a man's addiction curing jism would quench the recurring thirst of her contemptible need for another day.

****************************

Tina rolled off the desktop wearing only her cotton socks, having been boldly stripped naked in her own office by a daring French lass she'd only met that afternoon as an overly-attentive student in her class. It was after 6:00 p.m., and brushing away the shame of falling prey to the seductive appeal of a dominant teenager for the moment, she needed to address a more compelling urge growing exponentially within her mind and body.

"Fuck you, Eric," the unhappy cheating wife cursed aloud at her husband and tormentor as she drew up her panties over her still incited cunt, followed by her jeans.

"Is this really what you want?" Tina snarled rhetorically with no small hint of vitriol. "You want your wife to be a cocksucking slut? To force her to suck off strangers in some college beer hall?"

The beleaguered woman then paused sadly as the truth of her impending slutdom became emotionally overwhelming - all because of that damned token and her soulless asshole of a husband.

Tina paused as she returned her lacy bra into place over her nearly C-cup tits, newly enhanced in Eric's lurid desire to gift her the physical attributes necessary to appeal to the numerous horny males he intended his forsaken wife to lure into some dark corner for an expertly given blowjob.

'That sonofabitch gave me big tits for a reason,' Tina resolved with bile in her thoughts about her never-ending need for a man's cum...any man's, now consuming her more and more each minute.

'I guess I should use them to my advantage,' she concluded, dropping the recently acquired bra into a drawer in her desk for later retrieval and simply throwing on her blouse over her naked torso.

Tina's marvelously large jugs rested high on her chest, unsupported but firm, with only the gauzy cover of her loose-fitting blouse between her and the as-yet-unknown lucky recipient of an unexpected blowjob from the married academic. Her easily provoked nipples remained stiff and alert with the residual arousal from her recent sexual bout with Lucette.

"This should help," the reluctant but desperate teaching assistant decided, while purposefully leaving an additional two buttons undone at the top of the pretty garment. The opening dipped midway down her chest, and while the shirt stayed closed if standing upright, bending or sudden movement would undoubtedly reveal a vast expanse of her impressive, lily white breasts.

"At least it can't hurt," Tina acknowledged as she scooped up her purse and headed out the office door and down the hall to her fate. "Guys are such dogs, I'm sure it will get their attention anyway."

Striding down the hall with purpose, Tina couldn't avoid sensing her dense full bosom swaying alluringly beneath her lightweight blouse. It was an unfamiliar feeling for a woman living with tiny A-cup tits since adolescence, when her pubescent mounds had failed to develop to more than mere bumps, causing no shortage of self-esteem problems for an attention-needy young teen.

Now, Tina brimmed with a subconscious confidence borne of the knowledge men wouldn't snicker at her now-abundant chest. She was certain instead they would clamor for access to her splendid pair of tits, and she could use that to disgracefully slake her undeniable thirst for their spunk.

"Tina," a male voice rang out from an open office door as she passed, "...I didn't realize anyone else was here this late. How was the first day?"

Tina stopped in her tracks to lean inside the office. It was Clark Rydell, the geeky fellow Anthro grad student she'd run into yesterday during her inglorious topless walk of humiliation involuntarily compelled upon her by Eric.

The compromised T.A. blushed with embarrassment seeing the annoying guy for the first time since her daring exhibition, knowing he'd seen her superb tits up close and uncovered, and feeling her confidence diminish just a tad with the knowledge.

She never much cared for Clark. The blond-haired young man wasn't unattractive, but was socially awkward and had a way of interacting with her through a thinly-veiled look of unrequited lust. It was only her status as a married woman that kept him at bay, and even then, he poorly concealed his desire.

"Oh, hi Clark," Tina politely answered. "I didn't know this was your office."

"Yes, well, we can't all have the corner office like the star pupil," the somewhat dorky twenty-something answered only half-teasingly.

"Yeah, right," Tina replied uncertainly, not knowing how else to respond to the obvious dig, before noticing his wandering olive green eyes suddenly stop to focus indiscreetly on her chest.

With her arm on the door jamb and the upper half of her body propped into the room, Tina's blouse draped open widely, granting the fortunate guy a spectacularly full view of the valley of her wonderful tits, with the pale melons pressing against the parted fabric to the very edge of her crinkled, drawn-up areolae.

"I'm sure you earned it," Clark appealed while backing his roller-legged chair away from his desk in surprise at seeing his staunchly feminist colleague's breasts so temptingly displayed for the second time in two days, while wondering disparagingly just exactly what she'd done to 'earn it.'

Clark stood to invite Tina in, his eyes transfixed on her exposed chest, when her own blue eyes were suddenly caught by the crotch of Clark's cargo shorts.

For the first time, Tina saw Clark as a man, rather than a bothersome nuisance, and an opportunistic thought crossed her mind to spare her the indignity of trolling the bars, although it also risked compromising her standing in the Anthropology Department.

"Um, Clark...," Tina began her clumsy 'seduction,' for that's what she was attempting. "I was a little embarrassed to run into yesterday when I was...uh...topless. But now that I think of it...well, you know, girl's have egos too...did you like what you saw? My tits, I mean."

"Uhhh...well...uh...yeah, they looked...um...nice," the unsuspecting geek stammered, before adding awkwardly with an unintended insight to his thinking.

"Really?" Tina replied with feigned breathless surprise, following with a question designed to put his lurid thoughts into words and drive her enticement of the gullible youth. "What did you like about them?"

"Umm, well...they're bigger than I ever imagined," Clark sputtered, having difficulty with the frank dialogue.

"Yes, well, I've had a late growth spurt," Tina replied with a roll of her eyes, then a fear occurred in her mind he'd think she'd been augmented, "...but it's all me. The real thing."

"I believe you," Clark said to the bizarre line of conversation. "They certainly looked real."

"I could show them to you again," Tina offered unexpectedly, stepping fulling into the office and closing the door, "...if you're interested. You know, just to prove it."

"Ohhh...kay...," Clark replied hesitantly, not sure what to make of the unusual proposal.

Bravely but horribly conflicted, Tina was happy the dorky guy took the bait, but also terribly uncomfortable with what she needed to do next as she tenuously worked each button down the front, before unsteadily pulling the two sides apart to reveal her resplendent tits to the hungry eyes of the bewildered lad.

"See? The real thing," Tina declared confidently, even giving the glorious orbs a quick shimmy to send them jiggling across her chest.

"They...uh...look real to me," Clark agreed, nodding while unable to look anywhere else except at his married colleague's incredible tits.

"Oh course, you can't really be sure unless you touch them," Tina choked out, hating what she was suggesting, but proudly pushing out her big melons in clear invitation.

Now it was Clark's turn to pause as the offer was simply too out of the blue. In fact, his suggestive fellow student's whole behavior was contrary to everything he'd previously known about Tina.

'Maybe her little summer fling turned her into a slut?' The confused guy wondered, but then decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. 'If it gets her off to let men feel her tits, I suppose I'm willing to help her out.'

Tina gulped when Clark approached with greedy hands extended, but steadfastly grasped her wrists behind her back to steel her nerve and present her big alabaster jugs front and center for his inspection.

'Huhhh...,' she exhaled lightly when the curious collegian's warm palm grasped each of her sumptuous breasts from beneath and lifted, exploring their heft and density, while also marveling at the spongy flesh of her malleable boobs when squeezing them to ascertain their authenticity.

"They feel real...too," Clark gulped as he mindlessly kneaded the pliable pair of his long sought-after lust's tits, then presumptuously drew his fingers along the hardened points of her rigid nipples.

"Eeeeekkk...!" Tina suddenly squealed when the happy youth gave her thickened buds a sharp tweak, causing goosebumps to raise across the pale surface of her tit flesh and send a chill up her spine.

With her urge for cum peaking to greater heights with each passing minute, Tina decided to wait no longer. Certain she could do as she pleased...well, at least needed with the entranced young man, the emboldened wife-slut-in-training summarily dropped to her knees before the vexatious blond geek.

"Wha...!" Clark yelped in shock when Tina placed her hand directly on his crotch, feeling a semi-hard lump snaking down the left side of his pantleg.

"This feels real too," she cooed in her best girly voice while looking the astonished grad student directly in his questioning eyes. "Maybe I should check it out?"

Tina detested the idea of sucking off Clark. He was so annoying, but she needed cum badly, and blowing her fellow student sounded better than some drunken college kid in a bar. She didn't wait for an answer, swiftly undoing his pants to drop around his ankles, followed soon after by his briefs as he stood frozen with astonishment.

"Oooh, Clark, I had no idea you were so well hung," Tina whispered in false appreciation of the dweeb's average-sized tool, bobbing half-erect before her eyes and growing rapidly as her breath breezed over his sensitive skin.

"I want this beauty in my mouth so much," she cooed insincerely, hoping to convince Clark of her need for his cock, before lifting his swelling meat between thumb and forefinger to closely inspect, gliding her slim fingers along its length while licking her moist tongue longingly across her lips in a sure sign of her rising desire to swallow his seed.

"Umm...are you sure?" Clark yelped, totally stunned by what his previously off-limits colleague was suggesting. He'd fantasized during numerous jerk-off sessions about Tina Rogers's on her knees taking his hard cock into her mouth, but that's all it was...until now.

Tina didn't answer, instead gazing up at her prey with a growing lust in her piercing eyes to throw an affirmative wink, then slipped her curious tongue from between her lips to swipe nimbly over the supple cockhead of the trembling young man, sending his responsive prick twitching as the exploring appendage lingered to slather about the flared surface of the expanding crown.

'MMMMH...,' Tina moaned audibly as a rush of arousal raced through her body when she unexpectedly tasted a droplet of Clark's precum, raising her sexual stimulation exponentially. Goosebumps rose on the alabaster skin of her tit-flesh, and her susceptible nipples rapidly drew into rubber pink eraser tips.

'Ahhhhh...,' Clark quavered at the remarkable vision of Tina kneeling with her tongue lavishing his sensitive knob, and then went weak-kneed as the married woman he'd secretly coveted for the last year worked her oval lips around the rim to draw down the entire span of inflamed flesh to ultimately consume his full 6" shaft.

Clark's erect cock wasn't particularly thick, and after having handles Sam's big tool on Saturday night, Tina easily let the probing tips of his tremoring pole pop into her throat, before backing up slowly to release inch by inch his hardened staff. The novice wife slut's newly-minted cocksucker lips acted as two soft pillows enveloping the fleshy lance and trailed a sheen of saliva along his pink flesh in their wake.

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,107 Followers