Token Vengeance 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHH, SWEET LORD...," the overtaken youth groaned aloud, his eyes wide with excitement to see Tina capture his pulsing cock again to swallow whole, beginning the ritual of bobbing attentively with the goal of sucking off her smitten colleague.

'Mmmph...slup...mmm...,' Tina slurped down the rigid pole with increasing fervor, trailing the flat of her tongue purposefully along the base and applying a generous suction with her vacuum tight puffy lips seeking to coax the desperately needed cum from the nerdy guy's balls.

"HUHHH...UGHH...OHHH...," Clark's breathing grew heavy from her efforts. The very idea of seeing Tina with her tits out and on her knees working his cock for all she was worth was enough to send him through the roof.

When Tina raised her left hand to cup his fleshy ball sack hoping to massage his vital essence from the full gonads into her waiting mouth, she unknowingly flashed her gold wedding band, an item Eric insisted she continue to wear as a reminder of her marital vow of faithfulness, and Clark lost it. Seeing her wedding ring and knowing this was another man's wife with her lips so urgently wrapped around his cock, was simply too much.

"AWWHHH...HERE IT COMES...," he warned pointlessly, not understanding Tina's feverish need to swallow his spunk and simply doing the courteous thing many women expected.

"OHHH, TINA...I'M CUMMING!" Clark moaned as the first splash of illicit semen flowed from his spurting cockhead to fill the pretty married grad student's mouth, followed quickly by a second, and then a third burst.

'MOOPH...MUKK...MMP...,' Tina drank freely of the dweeb's much-needed jism, closing her eyes to focus exclusively on the addiction-quelling elixir as each creamy jet of Clark's marvelous seed ran down her throat to the pit of her stomach.

"Umm...fuck...sooo nice...," Clark whimpered as the final vestiges of his salty spew dribbled from the tip of his depleted cock while his surprising oral benefactor did her best to nurse every last drop, licking and suckling the tender head until there was simply nothing left to draw out.

Then, while still standing shaken and amazed by the most unusual event of his life that had just occurred, the wobbly youth was taken aback when Tina groaned out loud and dropped on her back to the ground convulsing as the powerful orgasm she expected overwhelmed her body.

"OOOOOHHH...FUCK YESSSSS...!" Tina's throaty moans startled Clark.

The staggered man watched stunned as his big-titted colleague's back arched wildly as her climax rocked her sinewy body, sending the generous white globes rolling about her chest in a splendidly captivating dance before the satisfied academic young man's eyes and imagination.

"AWWWWWNNNHHHHH...!" The cacophony of Tina's groans played for a full minute before subsiding, leaving her body wet and perspiring with exhaustion and her eyes glazed from her erotic zeal.

"Holy shit, Tina, are you okay?" Clark asked sincerely, never having seen such a display and not understanding its underlying cause.

"I...uhh...ohh my...," Tina murmured as she came down from her mind-numbing orgasm and her eyes blinked repeatedly as she regained a sense of herself and her whereabouts. "Oh, god, I needed that so badly."

"It was unbelievable," Clark said sincerely about both the marvelously unexpected blowjob and the incredible exhibition of the power of lust the beautiful woman had displayed.

"You give great head, Tina," the appreciative grad student added unnecessarily before inappropriately giving Tina an insight into his past fantasies and future hopes. "You suck cock better than I ever imagined. I'd love it if you'd do it again sometime."

Tina was now in charge of her senses, the urgency of her cum-addiction accommodated for another day, and the shame of her behavior sinking in with the humiliation of knowing she'd just sucked off her unappealing colleague.

"I...uh...don't know...," she mumbled in horror at the thought of the dorky student's cum in her stomach along with the realization she would very likely blow him again, possibly as soon as tomorrow night when the urge for semen grew too strong once again.

"We'll see...," Tina groused as she stood and threw her blouse over her shoulders and buttoned up before dashing out the door as the tears of her subjugation to her disturbing need began to roll down her cheeks.

"I'm available...," Clark called hopefully with his cock softening and his pants still around his ankles. "Anytime you want. Just ask."

END CHAPTER 5

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Interdiction Wife doesn't like husband's reaction to her planned date.in Loving Wives
Charity Begins Next Door Life isn't fair. So when you fight back, fight dirty.in Romance
Damaged Beyond Repair Devastated husband takes cruel revenge on cheating wife.in Loving Wives
The Middle Child Nuking the family that betrayed him.in Loving Wives
A Father's Justice Pt. 01 Jilted husband deals with the man who destroyed his family.in Loving Wives
More Stories