Tokyo Transculture Pt. 01

Story Info
A Summer adventurer is in Tokyo for the LGBTQ shrines.
1k words
3.6
2.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a summer Japan grad course in Tokyo, I had a small (and expensive) student room in the attic of an old house that had the oddest compartments. Also in the attic were a girl, a pretty girl, from Germany, and a Japanese boy from San Francisco -- each with a small room opening onto our shared kitchen/sitting room and giving onto a washroom and a small balcony. The view of the local park and Kanayama Shrine was wonderful but I couldn't escape the sensational views of my pretty fellow lodger. She knew my feelings -- probably better than I did, and she wasn't shy. And the Japanese lodger seemed very nice too.

In sharing the washroom, there was not much modesty: the glass to the shower was frosted but the girl only wrapped a towel around herself when she came out and that had quite a number of shortcomings in terms of what was wrap-able and she was casual in how it was all done up. I wasn't shy either and the boys made a point of wandering around in the heat either nude or nearly nude and she was casual about that too. Toshi was quiet but very warm towards me.

Supposedly we were there to study Japanese religious customs in the Kanayama fertility cult but Suzi Q -- she told me that was her name -- had smiled and said she was doing that the easy way although what that meant wasn't clear and I felt very keen to find out how to do things easily. Then after a week or so, Suzi came back from shopping carrying some packages and was followed by a very special-looking lady. She was Chinese, old --maybe 35 or so, but she had a great figure and not much of it was hidden by her light yellow silk dress. Suzi nodded meaningfully and said this was Jade. She was really graceful with poise and confidence that I rarely see in ladies: I guessed she knew more about men than anyone else in town and she was going to be charming about it.

I wasn't wearing much, just shorts, but the lady was so reassuring and friendly I felt I didn't have to hide or apologize. Suzi said her friend had come over a few years ago to bring knowledge of her Guanyin customs and didn't speak English too well and might want some help so she could help non-Japanese visitors better. As Suzi spoke, the lady bent over slightly to move a cushion on our kitchen bench and then turned and sat delicately, her short hemline easing up her thigh and suggesting she also would be casual about wrapping shortcomings. She looked at me appraisingly and I smiled back. She gestured kindly and I joined her on the little bench. Suzi made us some green tea and then disappeared into her room with the packages.

Jade took my hand and looked at my palm very carefully, gently stroking my middle finger: "Thick," she said, "and long," with a suggestive smile. Then she made a motion for me to flex my bicep muscle and then grinned as she squeezed it: 'You are very strong,' she murmured, with what must have been a Chinese-German accent. That made me feel quite strong indeed. I wondered what compliment I could offer back, when Suzi, transformed, reappeared dressed up as an college girl but in a light dress similar to Jade and when the two of them stood together, Jade was also transformed with a new mood into a very respectable lady.

As they left, they handed me a little parcel as a gift and then floated down the stairs. They were away for a few days. The parcel contained three pairs of panties for boys -- black, white, and pink. I didn't know what to do with them so just put them on my bureau. I heard Toshi come out of his room and open the fridge door so I went out to sit with him. He was smaller than me and a year or two younger but probably a lot more sophisticated. Judging by the clothes he wore, he was quite a liberated boy, besides being slim and handsome. He looked pleased to see me and he looked great in his semi-transparent black nylon shortie house-jacket: I couldn't tell right away if he wore anything underneath it. I grinned and said I liked his coat and he gave a little swish to show it off. Caught up in the moment, I said Suzi and her friend had given me something that might go well with his coat and his eyebrows went up inquiringly. Emboldened, I went back to my room and picked up the panties. They felt very sexy and they had a special stretchy front to support my balls. I decided to be bold and I took down my shorts and slid on the white panties: my cock thickened and began to rise but I went out anyway. Toshi looked very pleased to see me and brightened a lot when I held out the black panties for him. He took them gracefully and opened his little coat. He wasn't wearing anything underneath and his penis was on the way to erection, sticking straight out. He waggled it at me as he slipped on the panties and adjusted them to fit around his balls and put his cock upright in the stretchy material.

"Just right for Inari Okami," he grinned. "You know the fertility rites at Kanayama?"

"I can guess about the rites from the huge penis statue outside. How does that affect us?"

"The ladies have gone to get the right costumes -- for us too. We will go to Asakusabashi and join the LGBTQ celebrations. The boys dress up as girls and so on. It is a very ancient custom. We will drink amazaki -- the sperm liquid. Have you tasted sperm before? You can buy it to help you get used to the taste. Maybe Jade only drinks amazaki or real sperm -- several times a day - but I think she must have meals in the shrine as well. She is the temple expert on helping foreign newcomers."

I knew I had a lot to learn but now I felt more confident that I would find the courage explore amazing new dimensions in my life.

GO ON TO PART 2