Told to Leave the Flat Unlocked

Story Info
Leaving the flat open suddenly theirs a visitor.
836 words
4.15
3.3k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get a text saying you'll be over this week on Wednesday you ask for a description of where to park and where the flat is. I quickly reply telling you exactly where to park and how to get to the front door of the building.

Quickly replying why?

You say 'no I asked how to get to your flat..'

I reply with 'you can't unless you have a key'

you bluntly say well leave a key at the main door and how do I get to your flat.

I reply and tell you which one is mine.

Wednesday comes and the time you say comes and passes I still don't hear from you, I'm sat on the sofa working and waiting so caught up in work I don't hear the door open and close.

The next thing I know I feel my hair get tugged back quickly, lurking me backwards so I'm looking up, I can just about make you out in my line of vision, before your hand firmly reaches around my neck gripping me tight, pulling me to my feet, I rummage around pushing my books of me before standing infront of you, starting to gasp for air as your hands still around my throat. Holding me there you lean in and ask me

'how wet are you for me now?'

I blush as your hand runs down my body, gathering my dress and pulling it up, showing you my stockings for the first time you smile and whisper good girl in my ear as you continue to lift my dress up. As you pull it up and it balances on my hips I feel you slide your hand down my right thigh gently tapping and saying spread, as I do as I am told and part my legs I feel one finger slide over my warm wet pussy, gently brushing over the lips before pulling away before reaching my clit making my body shake with need as you hold me in position by my neck.

Your hand runs back up my body pinching and squeezing my nipple as you say such a wet girl for me and pull out on my nipple making me squeal and moan. Your hand releases from my neck and I feel it rest in my head and guide me to me knees, before you say anything I reach forward unbuttoning your trousers and pulling out your hard cock. I look up at you as I lick my lips and slightly part them, as I lean in and gently rest my lips at the tip, flicking my tongue over the tip and circling so gently, before I hear you growl stop being a tease as you force your cock down the back of my throat, making me gasp and splutter, pulling back as your hand firmly holds me in place you let me up for a breath as I look up at you wide eyed before feeling your cock force its way back down my throat, your hand wrapped in my hair, guiding me back and forth slowly getting faster and faster, before pulling me to my feet and guiding me into the bedroom, you push me straight onto the bed so I'm bent with my hands resting on it, as you kneel behind me, I feel your hands running up my thighs and rubbing my arse before feeling the sting of your palm smacking my ass.

I fling forward as your hands grab my hips pulling me back into place, and another two stings hit me as I breath heavy. Before long I feel your tongue buried between my legs, working my wet pussy, fingers sliding in and out of me making me grind my pussy into your fingers and face more, moaning.

Your fingers inside me gently but firmly massaging my gspot as you'd tongue works on my clit my body tenses and hips buck as I'm on the edge of orgasming and you stop, pull away and slap my arse again hard, making me moan and plead with you to make me cum, as I'm begging you to make me cum I feel your hard pulsating cock pressing against my pussy, with that you grab my hips, thrusting hard and deep into my tight pussy, making me moan out and grab into the bed, you pull all the way out so just the tip is in before thrusting deep into me again, hands digging into my hips, thrusting in and out hard and fast, you tell me to play with my needy pussy as I reach and start to rub my aching clit, you thrust harder and faster and my body starts to tense, and shake around your cock, I'm still rubbing my clit as I come to orgasm and feel myself loose control and squirt all over you, still you don't stop, your thrusting deep into my sensitive pussy, till I feel you thrust deep and grunt as you squirt your cum inside me.