Tom

Story Info
I fuck my older friend Tom.
1.6k words
4.54
12.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I push Tom over the back of the sofa, face first, spread his legs and find his ass with my fingers. He squirms as I penetrate him, first with one finger, then a second, slowly but deep until I can ball the rest of my fist and push it hard against his anus.

Tom and I have been fucking since I was 18 and first left home. He was an old friend of the family and I stayed in his spare room when I enrolled at college. Did I know he was gay? Did he know I was gay? Did it matter? Well...yes. I knew I was gay even if I didn't have all the words to describe how I felt about myself and men. And Tom? Well, like I said...old friend of the family. I've often wondered if my parents sent me to Tom knowing what would happen, but it was never spoken about. But who better to help me find my way in the world and what I wanted? And, of course, Tom got something out of it too.

Tom moans into the cushion, loudly but without forming words. I like fucking on the bed, but Tom likes the sofa. In fact, he likes anywhere but the bed. He'll fuck in the bed, of course. We fuck there all the time. But his preference is to be fucked somewhere not designed for fucking. Best of all he likes the outdoors, public places. Tom loves the balcony at my apartment, but it isn't private. And since the new guys have moved in next door we can't really fuck out there unless it is dark.

Tom isn't really a vanilla kinda guy. My initiation was shocking really. Maybe once or twice he was a kind, gentle top, but Tom didn't want to top. Once he'd shown me how to fuck a guy, Tom reverted to the natural bottom he was all along. That was my gay apprenticeship. Coming home from college and fucking Tom up the ass. He liked oral too, giving and receiving, but mostly receiving. And mostly, he was a bottom.

His ass is gaping round my fingers now, all three of them. I withdraw them and reach for the lube, squirting it generously onto my cock and into his hole. Sometimes Tom likes a no-lube fuck. He likes role playing being raped, but we have an agreement that rape play and no lube has to be asked for. It hasn't been mentioned tonight so that means lube. I rub the goo into him, circling his hole, enjoying the resistance of his sphincter, his moaning, his adjustment to find the most comfortable position before I enter him. His anus blinks back at me, flexing as if mouthing the words 'fuck me'. Ha!

Tom told me he was a bottom that very first night, when he explained that his topping me was purely for instructional purposes and not his preference. He topped me the second night too, for revision he said. But after that, I topped him. Or watched him being topped by the guys he picked up in the clubs and saunas we visited. Tom was always a greedy bottom. No sooner had we entered a sauna than he was naked, on his knees, sucking at any cock he could reach, getting guys hard as quickly as he could so that he was being penetrated or riding cock often while I was still hanging up my clothes.

I climb onto the sofa and straddle his ass, feeding my cock straight into the hole, my hand on my shaft, guiding it down inside him, pushing against the sphincter, then feeling him pop to allow me entry, and then all the way down until I am fully on my haunches, my balls against his ass cheeks. I pump into him, bouncing on the balls of my feet, hard and firm. With authority, Tom calls it. I want to feel not only full, but taken, he says. At your mercy. Fucking Tom wasn't always rape play, but sensuality often gave way to power tripping when I had my cock in Tom's ass. Or his mouth. 'I like to know I've been fucked' is another saying of his.

Soon after moving in with Tom I found other men to fuck on a regular basis, but not boyfriends as such. I have never been much of a keeper, except for Tom. Fucking is all about the thrill of the chase for me. The running down. The capture. The taking. The discard and moving on. As far as I know I have been Tom's only regular partner. I mean, we've both seen the same guys at the sauna and the clubs and fucked them many times. But they've been regulars only in the numerical sense of the word. They are just cocks and holes, not romantic attachments.

I reach down between Tom and the cushions until I find his cock, hard but not a ramrod, bent into the folds of the fabric, wet with precum. I massage him as I fuck him, and he responds by bending himself into me. His moaning becomes more relaxed, more satisfied, less anxious, just as I've become used to the sounds of his voice as he's taken cock in the places we've fucked. I call him 'a dirty boy'. Tom likes me to vocalize and call him names. 'You filthy fucking whore.' That sort of thing.

When I graduated I moved away and only saw Tom on vacations or if he came to visit me. I had a boyfriend in those days. Or boyfriends. They stayed longer than a night, but never as long as a whole year. I told them about Tom and when he was coming to visit, and mostly they were ok with it. Even fucked him too. The three of us, two fresh graduates and the older guy. Tom told me how much he loved double penetration, loved the feeling of being opened up, stretched wider than an asshole should go, ravaged and destroyed even if the double fucking was by necessity more gentle.

The light next door is on tonight. I am fucking Tom over the sofa with the balcony door open. I listen to the street sounds and the guys in the next apartment making dinner. Two Chinese students. My types. Not sure if they're gay, but I'll find out. Not that they will know either until some helpful local guy shows them the ropes. Tom has told me to invite them over, but it hasn't happened yet. Not that he wants to fuck them, he said. He wants to see me right. Team me up with two young Chinese students to fuck senseless. I told him I liked the idea.

He told me he wants ass to mouth tonight. Wants me to cum in his mouth. That's fine. Sometimes he wants me to cum in his ass, then suck him dry and kiss. I'm flexible. Ha!

I moved back to my hometown in my thirties. Single. Lonely. Tom and I became a regular item again. I didn't move in. Just visited. Or he visited me. Like old times. My older bottom friend. We spent less time going to saunas and clubs, and more time in the car, finding public places to fuck. Trails. Beaches. Secluded parking spots. Tom always loved the prospect of discovery. And we were sometimes discovered. Occasionally joined by passing strangers. I filmed Tom a couple of times being taken by a stranger over the hood or on the sand. He might even ask me to play a tape or two tonight for old times' sake. To reminisce. We do less of that now. Public fucking. It's just too dangerous. And Tom's what - 63? A bit old to sprint from danger, he won't mind me saying.

I'm ready to cum. I withdraw and turn him over. He lies back deep in the vee of the sofa and opens his mouth for me, like a baby bird asking to be fed. I hold myself up, one hand on the back of the sofa, the other on the edge of the seat beside him and lower my soiled cock into his mouth. He licks and sucks greedily, so energetically that he pulls me down and I almost lose my balance. I can feel his tongue and his teeth, and then the back of his throat as he cleans my shaft of his ass juices. And after one or two gentle thrusts I cum inside his mouth, the spasm, the rush of semen and the first pulse. I pull out to watch my seed coating his tongue, drops at first, then pooling before it overflows into his mouth, across his lips and onto his chin. His eyes drill into mine. I wish I had a gallon of goo to feed him. Tom enjoys himself so much. I guess that explains his predilection for group sex in the old days, for finding a group of guys at the sauna or the club and offering himself to them, mouth or ass or both, and being deluged with cum, awash. 'Cumbucket' was the term he used.

I am done. I lean down. We kiss, his tongue and my cum in my mouth. 'Did you like that, you dirty old man?' I ask. He just nods and sighs, then points to his cock just as he cums strongly against my leg. I run my hand over the deposit, gathering it up so I can feed it to him. He puts his hands behind the back of my head and pulls my face down onto his so he can make sure I've tasted everything he has to offer up to me.

And then we lie together in silence for a while, just us two and the night sounds. Naked. Spent. Cum in our mouths. An old man and his student, bottom and top, old friend of the family and his fuckbuddy, grateful for everything he's done for me and what I can give back.