All Comments on 'Tom'

by ericrodman101

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PG564EPG564Eabout 1 year ago

Passionate male on male sex is primal, raw, very intense. Each freely giving to meet the other's sexual needs.

Whether gay sex is written, or on video, it is the best. Gave this story a 5. Really liked this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot and raw..feeding his soiled cock into Tom’s mouth…that made me cum…I want that kind of raw sex..

PG564EPG564E8 months ago

Some men start this fall with a curiosity which becomes an obsession. The obsession morphs into an intense daily craving. These men know that a large cock in their ass in the only think that can sate their desire. The dirtiness of a man being fucked by another man. The cock is a magnificent sex organ. Fingers and toys can imitate it but the spongy head, the thickness of a blood gorged penis, hardness unlike any other. . . men will pay for this cock to ravage their anal tunnel proving their sexual servitude to other males.

Like steps on a ladder, the mental craving leads to realization that being fucked is the only solution to this sexual depravity that a man will spread his ass cheeks for to be fucked hard. Giving a hand job, or blow job, are necessary classes in active homosexuality. Being fucked once earns a diploma to the college of queers.

Rubbers are scorned. Pulsing big dicks earn this degree of sodomy that faggots everywhere seek to earn. No diploma is granted. Only an obscenely stretched asshole.

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

My Baby with a big cock, it's your lover. The man that loves your dick inside his holes. Who drinks your cum and feels ecstasy as your prick shoots torrents of man cream down my fucking throat. I love your dick so much baby.

Your dirty dirty faggot hound. I love watching you do other queers as I jack off. I love cumming in your mouth Eric as you fuck a fag senseless.

Will you please fuck me in every room of your house Eric? Give Tom your magnificent dick. Sodomize me and make me blow you at least twice a day. I need it so bad. I want to suck and fuck oriental men for you, young studs with big fuck poles baby.

Tom wants your manly dick so bad. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericrodman101@ericrodman101
I'm bisexual but mostly gay. I'm interested in the perfect gang fuck, visual and verbal. Maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I have to try to write it myself. And I love speedos. If you want to talk my email is ericrodman0203@gmail.com, but messaging me on Lit is better. Always happ...