Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kath's priorities were her career and the power and prestige that being a lawyer in the best firm in the region brought with it. She thought she wanted a family, but in the end we were not part of her equation to success. I had full custody of the girls, but Kath could see them anytime she wanted. Usually, that meant the occasional Saturday or Sunday. She intended to be a mother that was present but soon she was absent. At Beth's birthday she sent a gift. She didn't attend the party.

**********

You want to hear that I found a sex-bomb lingerie model and had hot sex with her. No. My social life slowly rebounded to the point that I was involved with a very nice woman, that I told you about earlier; Laura. We were getting much more 'serious' with each other; whatever that means. We both were having fun.

The divorce could have been avoided had I turned the other cheek to Kath's extra-marital fucking about. I could have been having sex with her a couple of times a week and probably reasonably happy, if I were that kind of man. But I'm not. I'm far from perfect but I do have some standards and when there are children involved my standards are much higher. Their needs come first before all else. I have a duty to protect my children and that means raising them in a stable home. It's pretty simple, at least to me.

So, when the dust settled I took stock of my new life and got on with living.

I told you about Laura earlier, She's is a very nice woman, about 30, good looking, fit, athletic and possess a great sense of humour. And she likes my kids, and they like her. She even likes the dog.

What more could a man ask for? You tell me.

**********

Okay time for a short joke:

A husband says to his wife: Why don't you tell me when you orgasm?

The wife replies: I don't want to bother you when you're at work.

or

Two nuns are painting an office at the rectory on a hot summer day. One says to the other, we should take off our habits so as to not get paint on them. So both nuns are painting the room in the nude when they hear a knock on the door. Flustered, one says, "Who is it?" followed by a man's voice saying, "Blind man." Figuring the man wouldn't see anything, they open the door. The man walks in and says, "Nice tits ladies. Now, where do you want me to install these blinds?"