All Comments on 'Tom'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
NegateGivityNegateGivity6 months ago

Kinda petered out towards the end.

WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Started strong, but then meh. Thanks.

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

Storey failed . AAA+++

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

Loved the jokes The story was outstanding, but there was not enough grief on the slut and the assholes. still, 6 stars, the Bear approves. More, please. and don't worry about the negative comments. This is the BIG LEAGUES (Loving Wives) and you can't please everyone.

The BEAR

HighpikeHighpike6 months ago

I missed the children having more personalities within the narrative. I enjoyed the story but agree with another comment that it petered out a bit. Thank you for a good read.

Shavedbollox69Shavedbollox696 months ago

4 stars for the story, and 1 extra for the nun joke.

TajfaTajfa6 months ago

Sorry but this should have been resolved within a few weeks of her "talk".

His solicitor should have spoken to the other law firm threatening to expose their policy on morality and allowing managers to threaten their subordinates for sex

A talk to a reporter about the morals of the law firm. An investigation reveals all. Her big shot lover gets sued for child support. She is told she has reached her highest point in the firm. Not sacked as she was the subordinates Her other lovers sexual preferences are exposed and she faints. Her lover is fired for bringing all the bad publicity to the firm.

I'm rambling but there are so many routes this could have taken. Instead he sat for two years and did almost nothing. Then she went on with her life while he brought up someone else's kid who had no biological connection with. It was well written so 3 stars.

JayZipJayZip6 months ago

Excellent.

Your best, in my opinion.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm6 months ago

Realistic, consequential, loved it!

demanderdemander6 months ago

A good story. The husband was too kind. D

RePhilRePhil6 months ago

I missed the part where he wins and she loses. He finished the story in the exact same position as he started in. Him and the kids. She on the other hand got everything she wanted. He was walked over and all he had to show for it was divorce only when she allowed it. Poor guy.

Moonbat74Moonbat746 months ago

Good start but fell away. Very little satisfaction delivered.

dob092095dob0920956 months ago

Ending very normal. Since I like BTB, not enough blood spilled.

Maybe there are men that share. Not me.

crazycam69crazycam696 months ago

Good story. But as is the case with soooo many here, the ending was rushed and flat which kinda killed it. I did like the 2 jokes at the end.

miket0422miket04226 months ago

Perfectly cliche and average LW story.

My one question is why did we have to deal with a couple sections of Kathleen's point of view? The author started us down a path and then abandoned it. Just felt like wasted padding to the story

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Meh - Simple storyline structure that only had glimpses of true feelings. Why didn't he sue Robert for child support? Why not expose Robert, even if his wife was as bad as he was? There was no downside by doing it. He would have eventually won his case. Too many unanswered questions. 3.6*

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 months ago

enjoyed it but would have liked some justice to make the ending more positive. The wife's behavior was inconsistent when comparing phases (pre affair, affair, realization, divorce, attempt and reconciliation, post-divorce). No consequences for anyone but the cuckolded husband and the children. You made it near impossible for him to get revenge at every turn (pressuring wife, work, lover, lover's wife) only to stop trying when he could have gotten some revenge (child support from sperm donor, public humiliation, deny access to children, whatever)

GamblnluckGamblnluck6 months ago

Poor sap let his wife go far too long. He should have gone to Robert's wife early on and then he would have known where he stood with her. Then after figuring out their buttons, push everyone to his heart's content.

He also should have held Robert's feet to the fire financially. Under the guise of past child support (not that he legally stood a chance at getting it) he could have asked for a 'payoff'. No payoff, then public outing of the whole affair.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter466 months ago

Great story. Far too reality based. I think the jokes might have been even better.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

That was excellent! 5*****! As I read the first page I worried there would be no dialog, but it came along and was spot on. He's not that kind of guy and he will be happier for it.

Cracker270Cracker2706 months ago

What happened to the STD test?

Good job I enjoyed it.

Regguy69Regguy696 months ago

Enjoyed that! I think he waited way too long to act and put himself through a lot of unnecessary crap. He should have filed about 18 months sooner. His consideration for his youngest daughter was very realistic. It's not the kid's fault that her mom was a slut. Also, I had to laugh at the comments about the possibility of a Morality Clause at a Law firm, isn't that kinda like a screen door in a submarine?

All in all, nicely done, more please.

SystemShockSystemShock6 months ago

All that build-up, all that nonsense painting Kath as a proper villain, only for it all to end with a whimper. What was the point if this mundane snoozer was the endgame? The last two pages could be summed up with "And then we went our separate ways and nothing of value was lost". Should have been a flash story, one of those 750 word "challenges" everyone likes so much.

LWLover60LWLover606 months ago

Thanks for not ending it with the typical got the sex crazed quadruple Z breasted divorcee who was also wealthy.

TeggeTegge6 months ago

Great story but, why the sleazy lawyers get to continue their entitled existence is beyond me.

servant111servant1116 months ago

Good tale. Parcity of pathos though. Thus it reads like a police report.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1. Lawyers advise that whoever is the primary caregiver will get primary custody. I’ve been through it myself. The reason it’s generally the mom in the rare cases there’s a custody battle is because the mother is usually the primary caregiver. Want to be the parent who gets primary custody? Be the one that takes the kids to the doctor, to school, makes them meals, does their hw with them, etc. etc.

2. Why is it that you illustrate all the ways she was absent in their lives, and then don’t have the husband retort with that later when she says the affair took nothing away from him? It’s not just you specifically, I’ve noticed this with several authors on here. Just feels like y’all set up ammo in the beginning and then forget about it and come up with a half-loaded gun.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG Sort of OK story Just remind me (not that i am looking ) to never get involved with any woman that is rich a lawyer an accountant (high class) or any one else in the executive class Second thoughts I will stay single (jaybee186)

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

two stars

.

cuck was willing to ignore the whores affairs long enough to make him a cuck, and the fact he did nothing to retaliate against Robert, his slut wife, or the law firm makes him even more of a cuck.

.

spineless piece of shit he is he didnt even use the leverage he had to get Robert to give up his parental rights

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very good story. Stubborn lawyers and cheaters never seem to accept their wrong doing. The husband should still have reported them to the ethics committee; and notified all of the charities (via the newspapers) of their firms actions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story started out strong setting the pace but finished back in the pack. That said, I enjoy your work

very much. I often reread your past stories as you tell a good tale without being verbose. (This story

just needed a little more fleshing out.)

HmmtwodogsHmmtwodogs6 months ago

The jokes were a better ending, the story was good but you must have a word limit. The story ending was rushed for me and it took away from what had been a good read.

EZ8ltEZ8lt6 months ago

Gave it a two. He should've blow up the whole thing, naming the two man in the divorce or make a bogus sue to them, to make the whole thing known and blow their life up. Instead, he went the spineless route for no reason.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What kind of a moron is the husband? Very unimpressed with such a weak character. You mention in your story that the slut thinks he went nuclear, like fuck if he had truly gone nuclear arsehole Robert would have been drummed out of the company in short, what happened to the tort of alienation of affection? Also if arsehole James multiple partners were exposed the weak idiot could have a: taken the company down or b: cashed in and taken the company to the cleaners. Story had potential but fuck does the MC need to grow a pair. Really not up to your normal standard.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well written as always by this author but a few areas of concern in respect of the storyline; first up, when Kath puked after her boyfriend had been served I guessed that this would be a precursor to her being pregnant by lover boy yet it turned out not to be so, indeed it was of no significance whatsoever so why include it? It added nothing to the story and need not even have been mentioned being nothing but another example of the tiresome spontaneous puking trope that has infected LW in recent years.

Secondly, why did lover boy go to such extraordinary lengths to prevent the MC from spilling the beans to his wife if she knew all about it anyway and finally why didn't the MC go nuclear on LB and his Mrs?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am glad he came out with his daughters and his life intact.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story stated with a swan dive but ended with a belly flop. The husband could have sorted his wife and the employer with a few well chosen legal actions and got some measure of revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A nice little fantasy, but no one is going to take that shit for that long. Once you know you go loud and public and fuck the lot of em. And as for keeping the kid that’s not his what a joke.

Gmann006Gmann0066 months ago

good jokes the story was ok too

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu6 months ago

Great story.

Tho I am not a full-blooded BTB guy and likes a good reason for reconciliation stories, I do find Kath in the level of GA's Feb Suck Linda -- disgusting woman. What she did for so many years cannot be swept under the rug, consequences and a little burn should be in order and burn Robert and James hard real hard. Eight years of being emasculated and raising a kid not yours really puts good reasons to hurt Robert and wiped that smirk off his face (if he's sporting one). And for Kathleen a little humiliation would have been well-deserved. Unfortunately, the writer decided to end the story without any aftermath what happened to the cheaters

/

Otherwise great story.

Thanks lover1953.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another fempov fake btb tale where the slut betrayer wife ends without paying for any of her whoring around, while the husband is described as a submissive sheep, waiting years without reacting at all. In this tale the whore wife wins all while the husband showed himself like a totally irrealistic loser sheep.

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

Well written. I enjoyed reading it.

InchesofInchesof6 months ago

Meh. Husband gets crapped on, gets a divorce and saddled with another man's child, AND gets screwed financially. Wife gets railed by every swingin' cock and keeps her lifestyle after the divorce. Lawfirm has no consequences (not even financially). Yay? Another rushed ending tied up in a pretty cucky bow.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The story was building nicely . I thought the conversation with Robert's wife was intriguing and I expected more drama from that before an epic showdown .

Instead , it all fell flat .

DK . 3 * .

What seemed to be a rushed ending spoilt it for me .

Thanks for posting .

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

Tom wasn't about to end up with the kids, but he did.

Surely the time to diarise his care for the kids was before any flags had been raised?

Similar with Kath's relationship with her boss and the junior. Entitled people become lazy, and while film from the hotel room might not have been admittable in court, all this would have made a lovely package after the divorce as a hand grenade to toss at the legal firm. Likewise with the conversation with the senior partner's wife.

No agreement made by Tom would preclude his younger daughter's claim on her actual father. This might be Tom's only reason not to try to destroy the firm.

If Kath had been told of what was expected of her when she was junior, would she not have had her own claim?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The winner: Kathleen, Robert and Roberts wife.

Sorry

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Drawn out revenge porn that was telegraphed from the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

MC is very weak and projected as a fool to wait and realise this longer. He didn't even press charges and damaged the lives of the sociopaths.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Another story of an incompetent doormat. How stupid was this guy? Putting up with his cheating wife for 18 months, once he found out, was just ridiculous. Then he bends over backwards taking on all family roles so that the cheating slut can have an easier life.

Why didn't his useless lawyers tell him what to do, if he wanted to exert pressure on his wife for a divorce? Obviously the senior partner Lawyer would not want the situation disclosed that he was bonking young employees for which he had a tutor role. It took dumbo months to work it out. Plus, once he got the DNA tests, dumbo didn't look at the results for months.

Finally, his stupid Lawyer could have petitioned the court regarding getting DNA from that Senior Lawyer re paternity. A case for child maintenance needs to be levied against the guy. Obviously made public of course. More pressure on the arsehole. Oh, the parents are not financially responsible for children once they turn 18 and leave home. Meaning the parents do NOT have to pay for the kids to attend University.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good start, bad finish. Nothing new here, but then, there's seldom anything new in the LW category. As if LW is the place to go when you can't think of something interesting to write. But, I digress.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with many others, it sorta fizzled out with no real emotional grab. The setup was decent, just disappointed in the follow up.

ZebcannonZebcannon6 months ago

Well I will try to give some constructive things to think about. First is that he was aware of her messing around for quite a while. ( I think it was said the he knew about it for at least a year). Question: Why did he wait so long before he acted?

Question: Why did it take so long before he had the ( We need to talk) part? I don't know about others but I would have had that talk when I first found out. Depending on her response I would then start things in motion.

Question: Why did he not get another counselor or tell her up front what he thought?

Question: Why did he confront Robert with the DNA result and just let his lawyer handle it as part of the divorce?

I ask these questions because even though the story plot was good, IMO most men would not just wait before taking action and settle with your outcome.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Better ending... After the divorce Kath disappeared and was never seen or heard from again. Only two people knew what happened, Kath and Tom. Kath was horrified as the three men tied and gagged her after slapping her around enough to get her to shut the fuck up. "Well Kath, sorry to say but looks like your nice life is over. These three gentlemen are part of a European cartel that has several whore houses. If I'm not mistaken you're headed to Budapest for the rest of your short cheating skank slut life. I've sold you to them and they intend for you to make good on their investment over the next few year until the STD's get you. So long whore! Don't worry I'll find someone new and within a few years your own children won't really remember you." Kath's two piece of shit boyfriends disappeared too. Apparently the cartel owns gay whore houses as well!

BlueDruBlueDru6 months ago

Well done. The senior partner should have been threatened and sued for child support as well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Being an Asian…i am not exactly sure what protocols u guys out west follow! I mean…for a year he knew he was just a breadwinner and she dispensed sex to her lovers…and he sorta accepted it and immersed himself in the kids activities…and thats said so nonchalantly that to me it seems thats the way you guys ahve been raised! Do they cut the balls when u are born ? Or later-on during your higher education ? I mean not the physical castration…that too..but the mental castration that makes a male int he west so so wimpy??? Its plain wrong…and in where i come from…that female would be made to realise the errors of her ways and would

Learn that screwing around would ensure that she is no longer able to screw anyone…and for the lover boy…less said the better!! We take foxes in our chicken coop very seriously!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

And the point of this story is...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where did the wife get punished at all? Where did the husband win? He literally simply got a divorce. Didn't even get to keep his house. The wife never says she will stop cheating, never sees his points and gets to keep a great career. I just don't see where he came out on top. I mean, he got custody of the kids and that's important, but he was already the primary parent with them. The ending just falls really short for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Jesus.... Sorry story about shitty and weak people all around.....figures it was set in New York.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ending rushed and the story begged for consequences.

Really the rich folks got off Scott free again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Shortly after he found out and confronted his wife, there was this exchange:

.

“Her face reddened. "I told you a long time ago that you don't own me and I decide who I have sex with. You don't want to have sex with me so I have the right to have sex with anyone that I want to."”

.

Later in tne drama and AFTER divorce proceeding started she reinforced this saying “Who I have se with is none of your business”

.

This stance by tne bitch should have been further explored in tne story — especially during the “counseling”. She was a total selfish shrew.

.

Still…he pretty much got all he wanted once the divorce was done. He should have gone after child support from Robert after the divorce was final, though. Did she end up paying HIM child support and alimony?

.

4 ****

amygdalaamygdala6 months ago

He should have gotten her to at least pay out of pocket for his attorney's cost? All that dragged out shit and putting up barriers must have had his attorney rolling in billable hours; and now he has a kid that's not biologically his? At the very least after the divorce drop a bomb on her career by exposing her actions to the world?

SKHPSKHP6 months ago

We didn't get the ages, names and gender of the kids until 3/4 into the story. That took away a lot of clarity and suspense. It is a difference for the reception of a marriage scenario in a LW-story whether the kids are small vs teenage, whether they are boys or girls. The MC took a long time to take action, but in the end the story just petered out. ⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The whole putrid story was soooo pathetically passively wimpy that i wondered why if the writer even knows what it is to be a male???have some self respect? Some ego? Some understanding of right to wrong???

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Another Disney story for dudes. He’s the perfect husband, she the evil adulterous wife and he gets everything while she gets nothing.

Your story was inconsistent: he says that sex dwindled to an occasional romp on his birthday, which he began turning down. Then they became roommates.then you say this took place over 18 months. Then she totally shuts him down when they go talk?

I call bullshit. She isn’t going to be fucking 2 other guys got 18 months while being a lawyer AND completely oblivious to her family or her absence. And then be surprised by the consequences.

Throw in the fact that hubby did absolutely everything right and his wife did everything wrong and I found this story to be formulaic, boring and predictable.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon6 months ago

Overused, formulaic, boilerplate trope. No emotion, just bland.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Two stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderher6 months ago
Complete and total waste of time

Seriously, stop writing

You are a poor storyteller with zero imagination. Not even a twist in this story. To top it off, you make the MC about as wimpy of a man as possible. No wonder the wife cheated on him.

Come up with something original or at least some interesting and fun twists or stick to just being a reader.

katibkatib6 months ago

Very good writing—#5 from me. As for the many adverse comments you have received, well, they are more indicative of a mesn and adversarial spirit in those who are eager to condemn actions with which they. disagree than to contemplate and appreciate different endings.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubba6 months ago

I'd hoped Kath would see the error of her ways with the children, but it wasn't meant to be apparently. Story still rates a 5.

Pinto931Pinto9316 months ago

Good story. Thanks. I still would have burned all of them.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle666 months ago

Good story, mainly because it's a more realistic tale, rather than the normal BTB trope where the husband goes scorched Earth on the wife, then hooks up with a Playboy model for his happily ever after. This is realistic in that the husband finds he 's best to just let the ex-wife go without burning the corporate lawyer, because a truly successful sleazy corporate lawyer would have him ruined. Just go off and live your life, and let the bitch live hers. THAT's reality.

KRD19254KRD192546 months ago

The outcome was good and predictable but the husband was a putts.

\

He never saw Kathy's rants coming turning-on his cellphone recorder - then send these rants to his lawyer?

\

Turn-on his recorder for each counseling session - especially with that sexist shrink? Ya gotta CYA when your in the heat of battle.

\

Let his lawyer sort out the usability of the recordings.

\

4**** Hooyah, could have been a 5

LustyScribeLustyScribe6 months ago

Really enjoyable story, which I'm pretty sure was your intention; not an exacting, perfect btb strategy, just a real guy doing his best for his kids. And including the two jokes at the end, that sealed it for me: 5*.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk6 months ago

It’s good that she likes the dog, but critical that the dog likes her.

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv696 months ago

A good read and a great story. Fairly realistic. But something about it seemed unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It went on and on and on. Him spending time with the kids was repeated over and over again.

I lost interest in it.

It's hard to imagine a wife like that. He put up with her shit for far too long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I fail to understand why authors find it so difficult to write a strong male character. The husband allows the divorce to drag on ad nauseam. After the first couple of "bumps" in the process. He should have told his lawyer to go to the nuclear option. File a suit for back child and continuing support. Suit forcing STD testing and reveling all of her lovers, so that they can be subpoenaed to testify in the upcoming divorce hearing. Make the divorce as public as possible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Nicely done. You demonstrated the difference between middle class values and the upper crust's lack of values. The husband was in a difficult situation - either suck it up and live with a woman with no morals, or remain true to his own morals and divorce her. Many husbands find themselves in this unwinnable position. Please keep writing.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban6 months ago

Tom could have brought the whole house of cards down - ruining families and careers in the process. But he traded all that for having his wife sign the divorce papers that were favorable to him. I don’t have a problem with that, since he still ends up divorced and he gets custody of the kids - which is all he really wanted anyhow. That and to protect the identity of the one daughter that wasn’t biologically his. So, fair trade, IMHO.

That said, he let it all go on much too long.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Well done. A good story well told.

.

In what way is a lawyer similar to a sperm cell?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kath is a paragon of modern feminism. She's a self absorbed narcissist. Toxic to the core and thinks it's not a problem as long as she gets what she wants. She's utterly poisonous. She'll die alone.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry. I could never raise the child of another man who impregnated my wife while I was married to her. Couldn't do it. I'd end up resenting the kid and treating him/her differently. I'd take a hard pass on that shit. I'd be out. Gone. Let mommy raise her bastards by herself.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Years of game playing and of course it matters if the brat is yours. He had all the information to bury the man who ruined his marriage and made him a cuckold and he wasted it on a deal over a bastard kid that he shouldn't be paying for or raising.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Meh, SystemShock is right. Way too long to get to a really mediocre ending.

Honestly, I enjoyed your writing until the finale, where you untied the balloon and it just went PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT, fluttered away, and fell on the floor.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Enjoyed the story...until the end. Felt like it was well thought out, but didn't have time to create the ending so ended it with dullness.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked it. 5 stars.

How did Kath explain the sex with James? According to Kath, Robert more or less blackmailed her into having sex dangling a potential partnership under her nose. Although after 8 years it goes from needing to have sex to wanting to have sex. James had nothing to do with her being promoted within the firm. Sex with him was sex for sex's sake.

I do wish the author had included a warning to Robert at the confrontation that evidence of Robert and Kath's affair would be distributed widely if anything happened to himself. Robert was not to be trusted, including going after Tom, or anyone close to him, physically or career wise.

Tom also should have been recording his conversations with Robert and Robert's wife. Certainly by this time his lawyer should have impressed on him to document everything.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Robert and his wife didn't care, public exposure and child support request should have been the ONLY course of action. Conceited, cheating bitch should have been shown that kind of duplicitous lifestyle has consequences. There were a lot of loose threads in this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It baffles me why in some of these LW stories, where the wife's affair is discovered and divorce papers served, that the wife suddenly wants to fight tooth and nail to stop the divorce. In a few of those stories the wife does seem to love the husband and marriage but got caught up in an affair. It is usually too late and bridges have been burned. In this story, Kath appears to not want to be married. She professes to 'love' Tom, all evidence to the contrary. Why didn't Tom come right out and ask her why she is fighting the divorce. If it is so the affair doesn't come out, Tom would have been more than happy to change the reason for the divorce to 'irreconcilable differences' if she would just sign the papers.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

Reality. Well done.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd26 months ago

I found the MC a fairly weak person with not much backbone. I don't understand why he didn't threaten or leverage her married lover from the beginning and avoid the counseling and all the other BS. He should have outed the married lover and then sued the law firm. He should have thrown her to the curb from the beginning, again leveraging the married lover to encourage a quick ending.

And this is a prime example of how staying married in a horrible marriage is NOT good for the kids.

And why didn't he sue the real father of his daughter for child support, and publicly humiliate him.

She deserved to be majorly embarrassed for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

After he got the divorce he should expose them anyway. Alls fair in love and war. Ruin her career, Robert’s career and Robert’s wife’s social world.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a Srupid story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So why didn't he cremate the lawyers (including his wife) AFTER to divorce? Clearly a man with no backbone!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

There was no reason for him not to go nuclear on the firm. Lawsuit, make sure competitors know about it etc...

This was almost an homage to Richard Gerald. One of the women should have affairs while husband accepts it authors. Set in Albany New York like his.

If you set it in usa use the correct terms. We go to college not university. It is a bathroom not a washroom. I would guess you are canadian.

MightyHornyMightyHorny6 months ago

"I don't understand the score" - AngelRider

Well... I do.

Sure, Tom managed to walk away from his worthless marriage, but it doesn't seem like any of his actions hurt at all the one person that should have felt it, aka his slut of a wife.

Sure, done the line, when there's no man willing to have a serious relationship with her and her girls never pick up the phone when she's calling, maybe then she'll finally feel some pain.

Right now, though? It sure looks like she's quite fine with how it all played out. Hell, she's probably wondering why she fought the divorce for so long.

That's why the scoring here won't go higher than around 4⭐. Nothing close to a burning - the bitch is taking a bubble bath!

Still a good story. Just not a very memorable one.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

He really should have gone public about the sexual predator her boss was.

secretsalsecretsal6 months ago

Writing wasn't bad, but pacing felt off. The divorce (or at least the account of it) should have been over faster considering the circumstances. Not much of interest happened, and it didn't build up to anything satisfactory. If the objective was to make a true-to-life story, then it's hurt by using a story outline that's a standard template in LW.

oldtwitoldtwit6 months ago

Nice setup, but it started with her having sex with 2, but only going after 1, now I might be stupid but if wife is giving that much bother, you go after both and the firm, even if it's after the divorce

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
Just posted a new story 'Laura.' Yes, I recycle names, she's one of my favs to use in my writing, but the character is frequently different. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one recurring conclusion: M...