Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I took a sip and looked John in the eyes 'My brother, this tastes just a bit different. What's in it?'

"John smiled, 'Sis it's a grapefruit margarita. It has the same ingredients of a regular margarita except grapefruit juice is added as a mixer. Everyone at State drinks them. Do you want me to get you regular or are you okay with the grapefruit marg?'

"I smiled, 'No, this is fine, and I kind of like the taste, I can barely taste the tequila.'

"John smiled, 'Sis, that's because I told the barkeep to go easy on the tequila.'

"We were sipping our grapefruit margaritas, reminiscing about the good old days at Dragon High while I continued picking my brother's brain about Tom and Angie.

"John and I finished our first margarita and John said, 'Sis, I'll get us another round.'

"John was getting up from our table when I stopped him and said,'Before you go, I need to ask you something...remember when I set you up with Sky and you said, 'I'll forever be indebted to you?'

"John smiled and said, 'I remember Sis. I needed a piece of ass to help me get over Stacy.'

"I smiled and replied, 'Well, my brother I'm calling in that debt. I need your help. I want Tom back. I should have never listened to everyone and broke up with him—it was the worst mistake I've ever made. Help your Sis get her true love back—deal?'

"John let out a deep sigh saying, 'Sis, I'll help you all I can, but you have to realize things have changed between me and Bud. Don't get me wrong, we're still like brothers to each other, but Tom lives in the football dorm with all his teammates, and I live in what's considered the minor sports dorm, with my wrestling teammates, the golfers, tennis players, and the guys who run track.

'We've both got different class schedules, hectic practice schedules, and well, I rarely see Bud. Here lately, Bud spends all his free time with his hot girlfriend. Just so you'll understand Sis, Angie is hotter than Charlotte, and we both know what a hot dish Charlotte is! Sis, I guess the closest comparison I can make about Angie is she and Stacy are more or less like a couple Bobbsey twins. Sis to put it to you bluntly, Angie is definitely someone I'd in fuck in a heartbeat— if ever given the chance!'

"John smiled a devilish smile, looked me in the eyes and said, 'Of course, I'd give up my left nut maybe even my right nut too just to have a one night stand with my super smoking hot Sis.'

"I smiled at John, 'Flattery will get you nowhere! I'll consider that a compliment my brother, but remember you're my brother and not my boyfriend! Don't forget what I told you, 'I'm a one girl guy and I want to keep it that way.' So tell me, how serious are Tom and Angie?'

"John sighed, 'Sis they're pretty tight from what I've heard. Bud has been getting all he wants of that sweet piece of ass for over three months now and well, I've heard rumors in the dining hall, Bud and Angie are talking about tying the knot.'

"I was somewhat surprised and quickly said, 'Really?'

"John replied, 'That's the rumor I've heard. Seems like they've been looking at some rings and maybe getting engaged around spring break before officially tying the knot sometime next summer.'

"I was heart-broken, feeling sorry for myself realizing I'd let Tom slip through my fingers because I listened to everyone's advice and not what was in my heart. And, now the guy I loved was in a serious relationship with a red hot girl named Angie.

"I guess John noticed the sad look in my eyes and replied, 'Now Sis, don't fret, a lot can happen before then. And, yes Sis, your brother will help you out all that he can. Perhaps this relationship between Bud and Angie will be short lived because well, they've only known each other for three months. It seems like to me, the seriousness of their relationship could be the result of Bud being on the rebound after you broke up with him—after all, you two were peas in a pod for over two years. Bud and Angie hooked up the first day of classes at State...about three weeks after you suddenly broke up with him the day he left for early season football practice—remember?'

"I let out a deep sigh, 'I hope you're right, if not I'll never forgive myself.'

"John replied, 'Now let me go get us another round.'

"Before John left the table the jukebox played one of his selections, 'Lady Bump' John grabbed my hand, 'Let's hit the dance floor Sis, its bumpin' time.'

"I half-heartedly smiled and said, 'Brother, don't expect much, I'm not the dancer Kels and Charlotte are!' John smiled back, 'Sis just bump and do some of those sexy cheerleading booty rolls!'

"John and I hit the dance floor and it wasn't no time till I was in the swing of the music bumping with John like I'd never done before. I had this feeling of looseness as John and I were bumping our hips and buns together just like clockwork. We were giggling, laughing, and really getting it down as we bumped to the music of the infamous song, 'Lady Bump'. John twirled me around just as 'Lady Bump' ended, giving everyone in Arnold's a look at my maroon bikini spankies!

"John said, 'I'll go get us that second round now Sis.'

"I replied, 'I'm starved...aren't you ready for a supreme pizza or burgers and fries?'

"John replied, 'I'll put in an order for a large supreme pizza.'

"John returned carrying our two grapefruit margaritas and I asked, 'When will our supreme pizza be ready? I'm starving!'

"John answered and with a somewhat sly smile said, 'The chef is on dinner break, and he'll be back in about forty minutes or so. Just relax Sis, let's sip on our margaritas and wait till my next selection, then we'll hit the dance floor again!'

"John and I were sipping on our second margarita continuing to chit chat about Dragon, State, University, my brother's wrestling match, and of course his best friend Tom, and how much I wanted to rekindle our relationship. We had just finished our second margarita when the jukebox played 'Bump n' Grind'. John grabbed me by the hand and said, 'Let's go Sis...its grindin' time.'

"I was feeling even more relaxed, careless, looser than before, and suddenly as John and I were bumping and grinding against each other I thought to myself, "Wow, I'm actually a super good dancer! Why wasn't I voted the best dancer at Dragon High? I'm just as good, if not better than Kels and Charlotte."

"John and I were laughing, facing each other, moving our hips and booty's in a continuous circular motion, with our arms and chests swaying to the beat the music. We moved closer together, got in sync with the beat of the music, and started taking turns bumping hip to backside, grinding our buns in a circular motion against each other's buns. Moments later John turned around, raised my cheerleading skirt up to my waist, put his hands on my hips, pulled me into him, and I started rubbing my buns in a slow deliberate circular motion all over his crotch. I could feel a definite bulge against my booty and giggled at John as we were grinding in sync with each other, 'Brother you seem to be getting just a bit worked up, remember you're my brother...and not my boyfriend.'

John replied, 'Sis it's just a dance' as we were booty to crotch grinding away to the beats of 'Bump n' Grind.'

"All the patrons in Arnold's had taken notice, and were now cheering us on, as 'Bump n' Grind' came to an end!

"John smiled and said, 'That was great Sis! Now let me get us another round!'

"I replied, 'Brother that'll be it for me. Three's my limit, but these two grapefruit margaritas seem to be a lot stronger than those back in Dragon! If you get me anything else, it'll be a Coke, Sprite, or 7-Up.'

"John replied, 'Just relax Sis, we're having a great time...and the night is still young. I'll bring us back our third grapefruit margarita and I'll check on the pizza.'

"I replied to John, 'I think I'll pass on another margarita, but I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!

Our pizza should be ready by now...shouldn't it?'

"John returned carrying a third round of grapefruit margaritas and said, 'The chef just got back from dinner and our supreme pizza is first up. Now relax Sis, like I said, 'The night is still young' so let's sip on our margaritas, and you can pour your heart out to your brother about you and Bud.'

"A short time later the jukebox began to play 'Let's Get it On' and John said, 'It's Marvin time Sis! Let's swig down our drinks and hit the dance floor, this is my favorite song.'

"I gulped down my third and final margarita, John doing the same, just before we hit the dance floor. We were bumping and grinding like never before, I mean we were really getting down, and at times we were just a bit raunchy.

"John smiled and said, 'Get raunchy with me Sis' and offered his left thigh.

"I can't explain why I did it, I'd never done anything like this in my life, but I laughed, straddled John's left thigh, and started humping and grinding my hips like I was doing a cheerleading booty roll all over his thigh! The patrons at Arnold's were cheering us on, whooping, and hollering, 'OH FUCK YEAH BABY—GET IT ON!'

"John smiled and said, 'Let's give'em something to really howl about Sis.'

"We were laughing and facing each other, John had his hands wrapped around my hips, my arms were around his neck as we moved ever closer to each other, and got in rhythm with each other's movements.

"I was rubbing my boobs all over John's chest, we were pushing our hips forward and back into each other's, when John once again raised my cheerleading skirt up to my waist.

"We started grinding our hips in a slow circular motion against each other's crotch, and the bulge inside his ultra-thin Nike State warm-up pants had now became one rock hard boner!

"We were in rhythm with each other, and started vigorously humping and grinding all each other's crotch, as Marvin sang the last lyrics of 'Let's Get It On'. The patrons at Arnold's were going wild, screaming 'WE WANT MORE' as 'Let's Get It On' came to an end.

"Suddenly I was feeling the effects of the three margaritas John had been buying for me at the bar. I definitely wasn't a drinker. Sure, I'd always had a few margaritas when we were all out partying, but I always knew when enough...was enough.

"I'd never been tipsy in my life and before I knew it, the classic grapefruit margaritas on the rocks were affecting me like they'd never affected me before—I was dazed, somewhat bewildered, my body felt numb-like, and the dance floor now felt like a merry-go-around under my feet.

"John smiled a shit eating grin while escorting me back to our table, 'Sis, you were fantastic! Shit I damn near creamed my pants when we were getting it down, and I was humping and grinding all over the crotch of your bikini panties! You're okay aren't you Sis?'

"I replied, 'WHEW! I'm just a bit woozy. Those margaritas must have been pretty strong, especially that last one! I've never felt like this in my life and I've always been able to drink three margaritas without any trouble.'

"John was laughing, 'Naw, actually Sis they're pretty weak. Like I told you I specifically gave the barkeep instructions, 'Go easy on the tequila,' and I watched him to make sure he made them just like I had ordered. I guess you just chug-a-lugged that last one to quick and it's made you a bit light headed. I don't even have a slight buzz on.'

"John went to check on our pizza and when he returned he said, 'Bad news Sis, apparently the oven's control panel over heated, blew a fuse, or something else happened within the electric circuits, and since it's almost closing time, it won't be fixed till in the morning. The barkeep gave me some chips and dip along with a 7-Up on the house.

"I was starving so I nibbled on the chips and dip and as I took a sip of the 7-UP I asked, 'Why don't we just get a burger? I mean I'm starving!'

"John immediately replied, 'I've already asked about a burger, but the grill has been cleaned, and like I said 'it's almost closing time'—I need to go to the john.'

"I said, 'Help me to the ladies room, I need to go too.'

"John and I used the restrooms and once back at our table, the barkeep came on the intercom and announced, 'Last call mates.'

"John said, 'Sis drink your 7-Up, it'll help sober you up.'

"I took another sip of the 7-Up and said, 'This tastes different.'

"John replied, 'Sis it's a fountain drink, it'll be okay, JUST DRINK IT.'

"Arnold's closed around 1:00 AM and even though I downed the 7-Up, I was in no condition to drive. I ask John to drive me back to the Tri Delt house and I'd pick up my Mustang tomorrow at his motel.

"John replied, 'Can't do Sis! I'm not familiar with University's campus, and since we've been drinking...well, after I drop you off, if I get lost and stopped by the cops, it'd cost me my scholarship. Naw, just let me drive us over to my motel.'

"I was in no condition to argue and simply said, 'Okay, but remember you're my brother and not my boyfriend, and you promised no hanky panky—remember?'

"John got behind the Mustang's wheel, smiled and said, 'Sis, just give me the directions to Holiday Inn located at the corner of University and First Avenue. I'm in room 122 located on the ground floor in the back of the building.'

"John followed my directions and it wasn't long before he parked my Mustang in front of his motel room and said, 'Come on Sis, let me get you inside for a bit till you've sobered up.'

"My head was spinning like a top, I was weak-kneed, wobbling, and stumbled a bit trying to get out of my Mustang. John helped me out of the Mustang, put his arms around me, holding me upright, and scurried me to his motel room. Once inside his room John closed, locked the door, and put the security night latch securely in place.

"I was slowly wobbling toward the sofa when John came in behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist, and ever so skillfully started maneuvering me toward the bed.

"John suddenly was kissing the back of my neck, my ears, my collarbone, just moments before he slid hands underneath the top of my cheerleading uniform, and began cupping and squeezing my breasts inside the safety of my sports bra.

"I mumbled, 'Please stop John...we can't allow this to go any further...please stop John...you promised no hanky-panky—remember?'

"John didn't answer me nor did he stop, and before I realized it, John had skillfully guided me next to the bed, turned me around, and with one quick motion, pulled my cheerleading top and sports bra over the top of my head, and tossed them on the motel floor beside the bed.

"John held me tight in his arms, my bare breasts were mashed up against his State warm-up shirt/jac, and as he kissed me, he laid me on the bed, and slowly pushed me upward toward the headboard, until I was flat on my back with my feet hanging off the mattress' edge.

"John was lying next to me, kissing me with those slow, tantalizing, lingering kisses, like he did at the Skyview Drive-in, and once again I found myself kissing him back—temporarily forgetting my request for him to stop his advances! Our kissing gradually picked up the pace to some hot and heavy tongue action while he cupped and squeezed my bare breasts.

"John quickly turned his attention to my 38C's, mumbling, 'God Sis, you're tits...they're magnificent—so soft and creamy, with perky plump nipples, and tonight Sis—they belong to me!'

"I mumbled another weak protest, 'Please stop John...no fooling around...no hanky-panky—remember? Please quit John...this can't go any further... we're like a brother and sister to each other...'

"John replied, 'Relax Sis...it's just you and me tonight...no one else' and immediately was breathing warm moist air over my nipples, licking, kissing the fullness of my breasts, licking my breast all over, like a Doberman puppy lapping a bowl of warm milk.

"Despite my mild protests to my brother's advances, suddenly the anticipation of his lips around my nipples was driving me wild. My nipples were throbbing, quivering, and hardened like dagger points when John finally captured my left nipple between his lips. John's lips covered first my left nipple, then my right alternating between licking, sucking, flutter-tonguing, and teasing them lightly with his teeth.

"John puckered his lips around my nipples like a gasket, and as he sucked in and out without breaking his seal, his hands were ever so cleverly moving sensuously all over my belly, buns, hips, and thighs until finally he slipped his right hand under my cheerleading skirt, and started massaging my pussy with a rhythmically up and down motion through my cheerleading spankies.

"I was now breathing in rapid gasps, my skin was flush, my nipples swollen and tightened to pebble hardness, my breasts were throbbing and swelling, I could feel myself throbbing, and getting wetter by the second. Tingling butterflies were quickly spreading throughout my body and deep inside my womanhood. My defenses were weakening. I was turned on, rapidly reaching the point of no return, and mumbled another weak protest, 'Please quit...John please stop...don't John...remember no hanky-panky...OH GAWD...'

"John didn't stop his advances, but continued licking, sucking, kissing, and flutter-tonguing my nipples before slipping his hand inside my spankies and down the top of my bikini panties.

"The palm of John's right hand was flush against my pubic mound. His right hand created a scoop shape with his fingers, cupping the outer area of my most treasured possession. John's fingers were massaging my outer lips with small back and forth along with circular motions. His fingers running through my pubic hair, his middle finger gliding up and down the moistness of my slit, and when his thumb circled my clit, shivers and goose bumps radiated up and down my spine.

"The scent of my arousal was all around us, my wetness continued to multiply and I was aching for John to slip a finger or two inside the opening of my womanhood. I mumbled a yet another final weak protest, 'Please stop John...we're like a brother and sister to each other...OH GAWD... that feels so good...but we can't go any further John... remember we're like a brother and sister to each other...no hanky-panky...don't...uh...OH GAWD...DON'T...STOP...'

"John sensing I was ready, slipped his middle finger inside my opening, only as far as his first joint, and massaged my pussy's walls with slow circular motions. It wasn't long before I started grinding my hips in sync with his finger motions and after a bit, John quickly added a his index finger to the mix of things, and pushed both his index and middle finger knuckle deep inside my womanhood. In the blink of an eye, he was pressing his finger pads up against the top of my vaginal walls. I let out a loud unexpected gasp, threw my head back when John's middle and index fingers suddenly touched the ridged, raised fleshy bump on the ceiling of my vaginal wall—my G-spot—while his thumb simultaneously stimulated my throbbing clit.

"John was briskly pressing and releasing his fingers up against my G-spot with a series of steady rhythmic forceful strokes, while rubbing his thumb in feather-light tiny circles all over my clit. And, all the while John's right hand was working downstairs, sending my pussy into a frenzy, he continued assaulting my nipples...flutter-tonguing them while increasing the intensity of his in and out sucking motions—sending jolts of electricity from my nipples to my clit.

"I was moaning uncontrollably, my nails were dug into the bedsheets, my thighs were quivering, my hips twisting, squirming, wiggling around when suddenly I felt myself with this strange urge to pee, and cried out, 'OH GAWD...OH GAWD...this feels soo good, but you have to quit John...I've got to pee...its gone too far...we have to stop John.'

"John ignored my pleas and didn't stop. Instead he did an about-face, switching to stronger up and down motions, quit sucking on my nipples and said, 'Trust me Sis, you don't have to pee, just relax and let loose, enjoy the moment. Your G-spot is the size of a bottle cap, it's been over three months since the last time Bud fucked you, and you're about to squirt.'