Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom was sucking on my left nipple, I was gripping the sleeping bag with both hands, using my self-created stirrups to maintain a steady rhythm, allowing his cock's head to stimulate my pussy's sensitive opening, and as my pussy wrapped around his manhood, I thrust one deep, red hot, juicy stroke the full length of his cock, stimulating every inch of my pussy.

"I continued alternating my thrusting between shallow and deep, fast and slow, and while Tom's cock was sending my pussy into a frenzy, his lips were sucking on my nipple, and his hands busy massaging my buns.

"I raised up a bit, rested my hands on Tom's thighs, and sped up my thrusting, slamming down repeatedly on Tom's entire throbbing shaft in a fast, rhythmically up and down motion. My 34D's were bouncing in rhythm with my thrusting while Tom continued to massage my butt.

"I glanced toward Jimmy and Cathy. Jimmy was thrusting his cock upward in sync with Cathy's rapid deep thrusting, but his eyes were zeroed in on my 34D's as they were swinging side to side, while I rocked back and forth on Tom's cock like I was riding a bucking bronco.

"I quit slamming up and down on Tom's shaft, leaned forward, and rocked back and forth, side to side, as Tom rolled his hips in a swirling motion, stimulating my pussy's inner walls, while I kept his cock buried deep inside me, grinding my clit against his pubic bone while his hands continued to stimulate my butt.

"All our boobs were flopp'n and swing'n back as forth as we each rode our guy's cocks like a buck'n bronco, rocking back and forth, side to side.

"Debbie was swirling her hips like she was cheerleading and doing a doing a 'booty' roll.

"Donna's 34C's were bouncing like a 'bouncy ball' as she swirled her hips as if she was 'hula hooping,' and swung her arm in a circle over her head, like a cowgirl twirling a lariat!

"Cathy was slamming her pussy up and down on Jimmy's cock, pausing at times to grind her clit against his pubic bone, while Jimmy was rapidly, and repeatedly, thrusting his cock upward like a madman.

"Our guys were grunting, moaning, breathing short gasping, and heavy agonizing breaths as we continued riding our guys like buckin' broncos!

"I felt Tom's cock swelling, getting harder, twitching and pulsating. I knew he was close, so I quit rocking back and forth and bounced up and down on his cock faster than pistons in a race car. Tom muttered, 'Babe, I'm gonna cum... oh shit ... faster Babe...don't stop Babe...don't stop...here it comes.'

I whispered, 'Go ahead Babe, cum in me.' I leaned forward, and as I gave Tom a big kiss, I felt the increased warmth and wetness as future hubby released his semen deep inside his future bride's pussy for the first time this prom night.

"The feelings of Tom's semen kick started me into another orgasm. I moaned, 'Oh God... I'm almost there... I'm about to cum... don't stop... stay with me Babe!'

"I rocked back and forth, side to side, moving my hips in a circular motion, grinding my clit hard against his pubic bone, while Tom's cock head's tip continued to spurt powerhouse loads of thick, steamy, semen, filled with his seed, deep inside my love-tunnel.

"I was gasping for breath, my breathing quickened, as if there wasn't enough oxygen in the air, my legs quivered, my toes curled, every muscle in my body tightened, and a hot tingling sensation took over my entire body from head to toes!

"I felt like I was being pulled from all sides, my pussy clamped down on Tom's cock tighter than a duck's ass in the ice cold North Atlantic waters, and as I continued to ride Tom's spurting cock, an insanely sharp tingling sensation, that's mostly good, but almost hurts, exploded and throbbed from deep inside me, directly from my clit through my legs and out my toes, waves of pleasure radiating throughout my body, leaving me lightheaded and dizzy.

"My entire body continued vibrating like a washing machine until the leg shaker finally exited my body. I collapsed upon Tom's bare chest, his arms held me tight, and as we both lay breathless, motionless, exhausted, our combined love juices leaked out of my pussy.

"I finally looked around and everyone had collapsed upon their boyfriends. Tom looked in my eyes, and said, 'I love you Babe and always will' moments before he kissed me with one red hot juicy, passionate French kiss.

"After Tom and I broke our kiss, I looked him in the eyes and said, 'I love you too Babe and always will. I can't wait for the day when we'll get married and share the rest of our lives together' and laid one sweltering French kiss on my future fiancé's lips.

"Tom and I had just broke our kiss, and were cuddling in each other's arms, when John said, 'What a way to start our after party! Right guys? Let's all celebrate our good fortunate with another round of Purple Passion before we fuck'em again.'

"The guys weren't one bit bashful, and with each of them sporting softies, they got out of their sleeping bags, naked as jaybirds, like they were in a nudist colony, and brought us each another Red Solo cup of Purple Passion. Everyone gulped their fourth Red Solo cup of Purple Passion down the hatch, and Debbie finally spoke, 'Y'all ready for another round? How about we ride'm reverse cowgirl this time!'

"It was after a round of reverse cowgirl and everyone's fifth Red Solo cup of Purple Passion that Debbie got the wild idea to go skinny dipping. Billy and Donna weren't for the idea and remained cuddled up in the sleeping bag. Debbie, me, and Cathy, were giggling and laughing, our tits were really flopping and bouncing around as the three of us were chased into the lake by John, Tom, and Jimmy!

"Like I said, Debbie, Cathy, me, and Jimmy were tipsy, slap-happy, and feeling no pain from the five Red Solo cups of Purple Passion while Tom and John were both higher than a kite. The six of us stood naked as jaybirds in waist-deep water, jam-packed against each other, giggling, laughing, splashing each other, and just horsing around, well, that's when the Purple Passion took over. Suddenly there seemed to be this sense of craziness, insanity, no one was thinking with a clear mind, and things became wild and crazy.

"It was after bit that Jimmy smiled, looked me in the eyes and said, 'Damn Sis, when you were riding Tom like a bucking bronco, you're boobs were really flopping, and I couldn't keep my eyes off of them!'

"Everyone got a chuckle at what Jimmy had said, and then Tom spoke up, 'Jimbo, why settle for just get an eye full? Ain't no harm in it, feel free to play with Sue's twin hooters all you want!'

"Jimmy immediately replied, 'You're serious Tom...you won't get pissed off? What about you Sis? Is it okay with you Cat?'

"Cathy smiled at Jimmy and said, 'Hon, don't try and hide it, and it's nothing to be ashamed of, but you've been gawking at Sue's tits all night long. Now if Tom won't get pissed off, and Sue doesn't mind, its okay with me, but just remember Hon, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.'

"Jimmy's face turned red as a beet, and he mumbled, 'I'm sorry Cat, I...I didn't realize it showed so much! I just couldn't help it!'

"Tom smiled and replied, 'Naw Jimbo, I ain't gonna get pissed off. Go ahead and wrap your paws around Sue's gallon milk jugs and have at it...in fact I think we all ought to start takin' turns playing with their knockers! How about it girls...wanna fool around?'

"Debbie, me, and Cathy smiled a sexy smile in the guy's direction, and seconds later, I said, 'Touchy all you want little brother, but no licky or sucky on my nips...they belong to Tom.'

"Jimmy was like a kid in a candy store, and gleefully started playing with my titties. John was playing with Cathy's, and Tom with Debbie's. After a few minutes or so the guys were taking turns playing with our titties, while Debbie, me, and Cathy started mischievously rubbing our kitties up against their crotches, creating some rapidly growing stiffies! Purple Passion had taken control over everyone's common sense, and I must admit, there was this unexplained excitement buzzing inside my mind when I rubbed my kitty up against the soft hardness of not only Tom's cock's head, but also my little brother's.

"I guess it was when John came back for seconds, maybe it was thirds, he surprised me, and instead of gleefully playing with my titties, he grabbed my hips, and pulled me in close to him. John smiled, looked me in the eyes, took his cock in his hand, and with a devilsh grin, started rubbing his cock's head all over my pussy's lips, and before I realized it, John just wasn't playing around, but he was pressing his cock head's tip against my outer lips, right at the opening of what was Tom's private property, so I pushed him away, and shouted, 'QUIT JOHN!' .

"Everyone more or less quit fooling around, stood motionless, and looked in the direction of John and me. Tom laughed and said, 'Bud touchy all you want, but just make sure that big cock head of yours doesn't slip inside...'

"I interrupted Tom and angrily shouted, 'TOM! YOUR BEST FRIEND JUST WASN'T PLAYING AROUND...'

"Tom interrupted me and replied, 'Calm down Sue, everyone's just fooling around...ain't no harm in it."

"John looked me in the eyes, 'Susie sorry I upset you, but I won't fuck you until Bud gives me the green light, and when he does, trust me I'll fuck you good and proper.'

"Debbie immediately shouted, 'JOHN!'

"Tom sorta of laughed at Debbie and John and said, 'See Babe, John was just fooling around...'

"Cathy interrupted Tom, looked Jimmy in the eyes, and said, 'Shit y'all I'm horny! All this playing around, touching, and rubbing has made me horny as hell. No offense Hon, but after seeing Tom and John's fully aroused stiffies, and teasing them just a bit with my kitty, well, I've got this craving deep inside, an itch that needs to be scratched, and there's this lustfulness to be filled by something bigger than what you're blessed with! So Hon, I think it's high time we got out of here, and crawled back into our sleeping bag before something happens I'll regret tomorrow morning. And Hon, I'll bet when Sue playfully rubbed her kitty against your cock's spear shaped head, you most likely squirted a bit—didn't you Hon?'

"Jimmy looked as if he'd been caught red handed with his hand in the cookie jar. His face was flushed, he was not looking anyone in the eyes, and he mumbled, 'I'm sorry Cat, but after you, Sis and Tom gave me the thumbs-up, and I played with Sis' tits just a bit, well, I lost it when she rubbed her kitty up against my cock—it was like an instant wet dream, and I squirted more than just a bit too—I'm just glad I was able to pull away from her in the nick of time, and not give her cum bath. I'm sorry Sis, I just got too turned on and lost it!'"

Mary Ann interrupted me,"It was Jimmy Corossi wasn't it? Jimmy Corossi is who fingered you and made you squirt before John... isn't it? And since you both were boozed up for the first time in your lives, he fingered you prom night...didn't he?"

I hung my head and answered, "Yes it was Jimmy, and like I mentioned earlier, 'I loved him, but not in a romantic way'."

Mary Ann replied, "Well, from the sounds of it you and Jimmy were just like me and John, a brother and sister to each other, and just like John had for me, seems like Jimmy Corossi had the hots for you too. And in a way, it doesn't surprise me all that much that he was the one who fingered you when the two of y'all were all boozed up. And like I'm telling you, the same thing happened to me with John. But, what I can't imagine is that Tom actually stood by and let Jimmy finger you. I mean letting Jimmy gleefully play with your titties was one thing, but letting Jimmy Corossi finger you...well, that's hard to understand..."

I interrupted Mary Ann, "Tom actually never knew Jimmy fingered me..."

Mary Ann now interrupted me, "Really? That's interesting, but while I never got to know you, Debbie, or Cathy my senior year at Dragon, I did get to know Jimmy Corossi. He was a sophomore, wrestled on the Varsity with John, and was the only sophomore on Dragon's state championship football team. Jimmy was a back-up to Tom on both sides of the ball back then. It was after Tom and John graduated from Dragon, the three of them hung around together, and worked in the mines outside of Dragon. I guess you could say back then, Tom and John treated Jimmy like he was their little brother.

"Jimmy Corossi was always one super good looking Italian boy, a real stud in my books, with a charming personality, and terrific sense of humor, but by the time he was a senior, he possessed a physique that most guys would die for—six-pack abs, rock-hard biceps and delts, broad shoulders, and thighs as hard and muscled as any athlete's. I mean Jimmy Corossi had it all, the total package, in a 5'11, 195 pound athletic frame! And, to be honest with you, the only guys in Dragon that possessed those Greek God physiques like Jimmy Corossi, were Tom and John, and Cathy Merricer is one very lucky girl! From what Coach Perk told everyone at me and Larry's wedding, 'In all my days of coaching wrestling at Dragon High, only John Williams was a better wrestler than Jimmy Corossi, and once at State, he'll prove it too!'

"Just curious Sue, why didn't you and Jimmy hook up long before prom night your senior year? I mean, both of y'all are hotter than a two dollar pistol!"

I gulped and replied to Mary Ann, "I know how close the three of them were. It was John who took the time during Christmas break last December to train Jimmy, and turn him into the wrestler he is today.

"And, after Tom and I started dating the summer before my senior year, it was Jimmy who was always protecting me from the Baytown pussy hounds, especially that Raymond asshole, and any other character that tried to trespass on Tom's property while he was at State. I guess you could say Jimmy was Tom's assigned guardian angel when it came to making sure NO ONE trespassed upon his private property. Tom was always taking care of Jimmy and giving him and Cathy tickets to State's games, including the Sugar Bowl, and it was Tom who actually pushed the issue, and got Jimmy his wrestling scholarship to State.

"To answer your question, Jimmy and I dated just a bit our sophomore year, primarily going to school functioned dances together. Jimmy asked me to Homecoming, the Christmas dance, Valentine's Day dance, football banquet, wrestling banquet, and the spring hop. In return I asked him to the Sadie Hawkins Day dance, the basketball banquet, and of course we did hook up a few times at the Teen Center, dancing the night away.

"It was just before school started our junior year, we were all at the Teen Center, mixing, mingling, and dancing when Debbie told me, Jimmy approached her and asked, 'Debbie, I... I...well, kinda...I mean... really like your best friend...how about you hooking me up with her? If ya do, I'll put in a good word for ya with David?'

"Debbie answered Jimmy in her typical way when she was all for something, and said, 'DEAL!'

"David Abbercomy was one of Jimmy's football and wrestling teammates. David quarterbacked the JV his sophomore year to an impressive 8-2 season, and was already penciled in to be the Varsity's starting quarterback for the upcoming season. On the mat, David wrestled the 145 pound weight classification, and as a sophomore on the JV was undefeated.

"David was considered to be the hottest guy in the forthcoming junior class, and since Debbie was the hottest girl, it was a piece of cake for Jimmy to hook them up. Of course, all the girls, me and Debbie included, always felt like David was a spoiled brat, a little rich boy whose Momma and Daddy made sure their little boy was the cat's meow at Dragon High. It was expected, David would get all the glory, and the best girls Dragon High had to offer."

Mary Ann interrupted me, "I remember him. He may have been cute and all, kind of athletic, but he always came across as a cocky, arrogant, know-it-all, and in my opinion, definitely wasn't in the same league as Jimmy Corossi when it came to the total package! But, like you said, 'a little rich boy' while Jimmy came from the poor side of town. Jimmy's Dad, Antonio, was a coal miner, like his Dad and Grandfather, while his Mom, Angelica was a stay at home housewife. David on the other hand came from not only Dragon's upper crust, but Baytown, and Henderson's too. Both his parents were at the top of the ladder within all three communities."

I smiled and continued,"I know both Jimmy and I grew up on what most of Dragon's hierarchy considered the wrong side of the tracks, but after that night, Debbie started dating David casually, and my best friend hooked me and Jimmy up, and we started dating.

"Jimmy really wanted things to work out between us, and I really tried to make it work too, but after three weeks into our junior year, I knew it just wasn't there—it wasn't in the cards back then, and before we even French kissed, I cut it off— just about the same time Debbie had enough of David's arrogant ways, and told him to 'To take a hike' for the first time. Later on they did get back together and David took Debbie to the junior-senior prom.

"Anyway, Jimmy was heart-broken when I cut it off, but I told him, 'It's nothing personal, you're a great guy, but it just isn't meant to be between us.'

"It was after me and Jimmy quit trying to date our junior year that our relationship changed, and we became like a brother and sister to each other.

"It's funny now, but because I was four months older than Jimmy, my birthday was May 18th and Jimmy's was September 14th, he started calling me his big sis, and in return I referred to him as my little brother.

"Jimmy always had this sense of sincerity, warmhearted tenderness, and kindest about the way he handled himself. He always treated me with respect, like I was his princess, and I guess that's why I love him the way I do.

"I was Jimmy's 'go to' for girls when it came to getting him dates. And, since Cathy was one of my best friends, I hooked them up our senior year. It's hard to understand, but there existed a special bond between Jimmy and me, I was his 'sister', and not his girlfriend. We were always there for each other, protective over of each other, and covered each other's backs regardless of the situation."

Mary Ann asked, "Sue, since Jimmy was like a brother to you, and the two of you had this special bond, did things change after he fingered you prom night? And, what about Jimmy and Cathy's relationship?"

I was somewhat embarrassed and answered Mary Ann, "No Jimmy was, and still is like a brother to me. Jimmy was pretty shocked when he learned about me and John's one night stand yesterday after the game with the Irish. We were eating in the dining hall when Angie's big mouth let the cat of the bag about me having a one night stand with John—it was the only secret I'd ever kept from him.

"Later that evening when we were in Michelle's room, she is our other assistant coach, that's when we all learned, Jimmy and Cathy had put their rings on lay-a-away, and are planning on getting engaged at Christmas.

"Mary Ann, like you guessed, it was prom night when Jimmy Corossi not only became the second guy to ever finger me, but he was also the second guy I ever French kissed, and before prom night was over, Jimmy Corossi just happened to be second guy to fuck me. And, I was the second girl Jimmy ever French kissed, the second he fingered, and the second he fucked. So, I guess prom night was a lot of seconds for both of us."

Mary Ann quickly replied, "OMFG! So Tom shared you with Jimmy Corossi prom night?

I swallowed hard and mumbled,"No...Tom actually never came out and said he knew Jimmy fucked me, but well, I guess he sorta had a sneaking suspicion that Jimmy and I had done a whole lot more than just some casual fooling around. So in a roundabout way, I guess you could say he kinda shared me prom night with Jimmy.