Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was on the way back to Dragon the next afternoon when Tom smiled and told me in not so many words he was tickled pink that I'd been able to experience a different style of sex with someone I had special feelings for, and he knew how close Jimmy and I were.

"And, it didn't bother him one bit if Jimmy was lucky enough to enjoy the pleasures of his future bride's most treasured possession...something only he'd had the privilege of getting, and would be getting for the rest of his life. After all, before me, Tom already experienced those special feelings of PIV sex with you and Angie."

Mary Ann then said, "Well that is certainly something I never would have expected Tom to say! I know this is rather personal, and you don't have to answer me, but given the relationship you and Jimmy had, there had to be some intimacy involved. I'm just curious, when Jimmy fucked you did you reach a climax with him? Or, did it end up being one of those one and done, wham-bam-thank-ya-mama sort of things?"

I hesitated a brief moment before answering Mary Ann, swallowed hard again and answered, "No, it wasn't a one and done, wham-bam-thank-ya mama at all. And you're right, there was more than just a bit of intimacy involved between me and Jimmy—and I guess you could say, it was meant to be all along—we were just too young and naïve to realize it back then. I mean, we were both seventeen at the time we tried to date, and well, neither of us had ever experienced a steady relationship.

"Anyway, to answer your question, prom night Jimmy and I made love ... we just didn't fuck, but we made love to each, and I made love to Jimmy just as passionately as I did with Tom. And, yes, we climaxed within seconds of each other.

"Tom and I always had fantastic, mind-boggling sex together, and more times than one I'd be left trembling and shaking as one leg shaker after the other exited my body. However, when Jimmy and I reached that ultimate moment within seconds of each other, not only did I experience a knock your socks off leg shaker, but it was the mother lode of all leg shakers!

"I mean it was like no other orgasm I'd ever experienced. Shooting stars were soaring through out my body from my head to my toes, my entire body was shaking and trembling like the aftershocks of a massive California earthquake, and I guess what I'm trying to say is, it was one of those 'I can see the stars' sort of things!"

Mary Ann quickly replied, "So when Jimmy Corossi fucked you prom night, I mean made love to you, I'm sure Tom wasn't standing idly by and watching was he?"

I replied, "Well not hardly. It was more or less a mutual understanding the six of us agreed to when we reached the beach after fooling around while we were skinny dipping. We all agreed to just let loose, let things happen naturally, and have no holds barred sex with someone else's significant other, but we'd all stop short of having PIV sex. However, PIV just happened between me and Jimmy. Like I just mentioned, 'I guess it was meant to be'."

Mary Ann replied, "Sue what in the world were you and Tom thinking? I mean, Tom had your ring on lay-a-away, and once he earned enough money from his summer jobs you two were going to be officially engaged—And prom night y'all go and get mixed up in some type of group sex. Just curious what were Tom and Cathy doing when Jimmy was fucking you?"

I answered Mary Ann, "Like I said, the Purple Passion had taken control over of everyone's better judgment. Tom and Sis were making out like Jimmy and me, only they didn't have PIV sex, at least not prom night anyway.

"Tom always thought Debbie was hotter than Sally, and we both know what a hot dish Sally is! And I guess, in a way, it was sort of my fault since I agreed to Debbie's so called Perfect Plan. And the night of that fiasco, pretty much set the wheels in motion for Sis and Tom to eventually have a roll in the sack. I could see it in both of their eyes, but what wasn't in the cards back then was the way it happened, and it was Jimmy, not John, who became the second guy to enter my secret garden, and enjoy the pleasures of my most treasured possession.

"And until now, no one other than Sis, and Jimmy of course, knows for sure what happened between me and Jimmy prom night. And, no one, absolutely no one, has a clue what happened the following Monday and Tuesday when Jimmy and me skipped school and went back to the lake. Afterwards, since my nineteenth birthday was less than two weeks away, Jimmy treated me to a couple of movies at the Skyview Drive In.

"Cathy was more or less obsessed with the size of John and Tom's manhood's and was all for getting to taste some strange, but Tom vetoed any swapping, and afterwards John instigated the idea of outercourse sex, stopping short of PIV sex. Cathy quickly seized the opportunity to play around a bit more serious first with John and then with Tom."

Mary Ann just shook her head and said, "WOW! I really don't know what to say! I mean all this has blindsided like I'd been run over by an eighteen wheeler!

"I've never been involved in any type of swapping or group sex, but I guess we do have a something else in common after all because not only did someone who was like a brother finger me, but as you can probably guess from what I'm telling you, he also fucked me, just like Jimmy Corossi did you. But, I still can't believe Jimmy Corossi fucked you, or as you said, made love to you prom night while Tom was fooling around with Debbie!"

I looked Mary Ann in the eyes and said, "Mary Ann you misunderstood me, Jimmy and I made love not only prom night, but the following Monday and Tuesday as well, and before Cathy and Donna returned from State the following Tuesday night—Jimmy and I had made love to each other a Baker's Dozen from start to finish! I guess prom night sorta poured gasoline on a smoking fire, and when all the whistles and bells suddenly went off, things just clicked between us in a way they'd never done before."

Mary Ann shook her head and said, "Well, John didn't fuck me near that many times, but he probably would have if I hadn't slipped out of his motel room ...'

I interrupted Mary Ann and said, "I know, John told me and Tom he fucked you twice one night after a wrestling match when we pulled him out of that sleazy bar on skid row."

Mary Ann shook her head and said, "I'm sure John never mentioned it sure wasn't on the up-and-up when he fucked me...did he?"

I answered Mary Ann, "No, all he said was he fucked you twice and dumped two big loads inside your pussy.

"Now since I've given you a quick synopsis of what happened prom night, let me tell you the nitty gritty about how it all came about, and how it played into the mix of me, Tom, and Jimmy's relationships..."

Mary Ann interrupted me, "Oops I almost forgot, Larry told me this morning we were almost out of milk and I need to pick some up today. I'll be in deep shit in the morning if Larry doesn't have enough milk for his Wheaties. Especially, after what he has on his to-do list tonight once I get home! I need to pull into this 7-11 and pick up half-a-gallon ... won't take minute."

Mary Ann pulled into the 7-11, parked her Mustang, and said, "I'll be back in just a jiffy. We've definitely got a lot more to talk about before we reach the Tri Delt House!"