Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt wet, dirty, and ashamed. I got out of bed, returned to the bathroom to clean myself up again, and to take another shower. After showering, I took deep breath, said a quick prayer, and begged the good Lord to let the Part B Step One morning after pill to perform as it was intended... to keep me from having an unwanted pregnancy!

"I dressed in a fresh cheerleading outfit, along with fresh spankies, bikini panties, and put a panty liner inside my panties. I got into my Mustang and drove over to the stadium.

"During the drive to University Stadium, my mind wandered about last night and how it happened. I'd never been tipsy in my life, and I could always handle three margaritas, but last night was different. I had to wonder was John telling me the truth when he said, 'I told the barkeep to go easy on the tequila.' After all, the three grapefruit margaritas combined would have only equaled a full shot of tequila, if John was telling me the truth. But, in all fairness, I never tasted the tequila all that much and after three grapefruit margaritas, John didn't seem to be one bit tipsy. And, as I sadly found out, he definitely wasn't suffering from a case of the whiskey dick syndrome!

"I wondered did I get tipsy because I was starving and hadn't eaten a bite since my late morning brunch. Or, was it the fact I chug-a-lugged that third and final grapefruit margarita? Or was it that Seven-Up? After all, it tasted funny, but John insisted I drink it.

"It was when I pulled into the parking lot reserved for the cheerleaders that I decided it was time to come to grips with reality, forget what had happened last night, and I made myself a solemn promise that it'd NEVER happen again!

"I parked my Mustang, and as I slowly walked toward the stadium I realized I'd never be able to look Tom in the eyes again without feeling the shame, the guilt, of what had happened. I reluctantly came to the conclusion it was time to let go of the past and move forward with my life... forgetting what COULD... and SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

"After University's big victory over the Huskies, Larry and I joined his teammates, my cheer squad members, University students, and supporters at the M&W, celebrating the big victory while dancing the night away... and true to my word, I never took a drink that night!

"Afterwards in the Tri Delt parking lot I finally spilled the beans to Larry about me and Tom's relationship from A-Z. Afterwards, Larry took me in his arms, kissed me with a juicy French kiss, and whispered in my ear, 'Tom's loss is my gain and what happened in the past is over and done. I love you Mary Ann and I'll do everything I can to make you forget the love once had... no matter how long it takes.'

"For the next two-and-a-half weeks I prayed every night asking the good Lord to forgive me, vowing to never let alcohol affect my better judgment, behavior, or my emotions again, but even with all my prayers, I was late for the first time in my life! I was on pins and needles, literally climbing the walls, praying every night, but after four nerve-racking days, I finally started my period. I breathed a sigh of relief, thanked the good Lord, and let Larry and my relationship escalate over the next six months. And, by the end of the school year, Larry proposed to me, put a ring on my finger, and after I said the 'magic words', I took my future hubby's virginity... nine months to the day since the last time Tom and I made love on our special grassy knoll out at the lake.

"But, my story doesn't end there, and just like Charlotte, Beverly, and you too, Sue, I have a skeleton hidden deep in my closet about what happened that night with John. Like I just mentioned, even though I'd more or less given John the green light, and willingly let it happen, at the same time I've never forgiven John for what happened that night, and severed all ties with my one-time Dragon brother the middle of the next week.

"It was Wednesday evening of the following week, Larry was with the team finishing up workouts for the New Year's Day Fiesta Bowl showdown with the Gators before the team would break for finals and the Christmas holidays. So I went to the library to study for my Human Anatomy and Physiology final. Once inside I located a study carrel in an isolated area of the library where I wouldn't be disturbed.

"I guess I'd been studying diligently for about two hours, maybe a bit more, when suddenly I was disrupted when two rather loud and obnoxious guys approached the area I was studying in and flopped down on a study table less than ten feet away from my carrel.

"They continued to talk loud and laugh about the weekend festivities, and all the coed's walks of shame at the Phi Beta Sigma house following the big victory over the Huskies. The two Sigma's never let up, and after a couple more minutes, I was more than just a bit irritated with these two Sigma's, and their lack of consideration. The two kept up their repeated abrasive behavior to the point I decided to confront them, but when I peeked around the corner of my carrel, I immediately recognized the bartender from Arnold's, and I quickly retreated back behind the safety of the high side walls of my carrel

"I thought about leaving, but then I'd have to pass by them, and if the bartender happened to recognized me, well, I'm sure he'd delight in nothing more than to embarrass me in front of his frat brother about how John and I were getting more than just a bit raunchy on the dance floor at Arnold's!

"I just sat quietly hidden behind safety of the high walls of my carrel when an unrecognized voice said,'Come on Jed... it's time to spill the beans on how you're so damn sure that smokin' hot cheerleader that you pointed out at the big game Saturday night got her brains fucked out Friday night? Or were you just bullshittin' me?'

"I now knew the bartender's name was Jed, and when he spoke, I immediately recognized his voice.

"Jed just giggled a bit and said, 'Naw Oscar, I damn sure ain't bullshitin' ya! That chick was at Arnold's, sippin' down margs, really gettin' it down until closin' time, and there ain't no doubt in my mind Oscar, she got her fuck-hole banged out hot and heavy after she left Arnold's.'

"I quickly forgot studying for my final, and as I listened intently to their conversation, I wondered just how Jed was sure that John had screwed me after we left Arnold's. Could it be he just assumed we'd got it on because of the way we were getting down and dirty on the dance floor? Or, had John been doing a bit of boasting to him all the while he was getting our margaritas?

"Jed laughed and said, 'I guess it was around ten-ish when one smokin' red hot University cheerleader showed up dressed to kill in her University cheerleadin' outfit accompanied by this dude dressed in a State wrestlin' warm up suit. Oscar, my eyes popped out of my head when I first laid eyes on this chick. She was every bit a smokin' hot nine-and-a-half! I mean this chick had it all... beautiful wavy light golden brown hair, narrow waist, the sexiest ass and legs I ever saw, not to mention what damn sure looked like one fantastic set of boobs hidden underneath that sleeveless cheerleadin' top, and to add icin' on the cake Oscar, she not only had the sexy, killer curves of an hourglass body, but the looks of Marilyn Monroe! And to be honest Oscar, just the sight of this chick gave me a king sized hard-on, and I was right on the edge of creamin' in my jeans! Ain't no doubt Oscar, I'd damn sure given up my family jewels just to have the chance for a one-time-only roll in the sack with this chick!'

"I giggled under my breath a bit as I continued to listen to Jed, 'Even though the joint was pretty well packed, things resembled a dead house since University had lost the dual meet to the Shit-kickers, but as they walked toward a cozy little table for two located in the back, Oscar, you should have seen all the heads that turned!'

"I sat unmoving hidden behind the high walls of my carrel as I remembered how quiet it was when John and I first entered Arnold's. Jed paused a bit and then carried on, 'Once the two were settled in at their cozy little table they chit-chatted a bit before the dude got up and wandered over to the jukebox. The dude stood at the juke for a bit, selected a few tunes, and then approached the bar.'

"My ears perked up like a "German Sheppard's", and I was now more than just a bit curious at what took place between John and Jed at the bar, and it wasn't long before Jed said, 'Oscar, once the dude was standing at the bar I asked him if he was part of State's wrestling squad. The dude just smiled, nodded his head, and in a humble sort of way answered, "I wrestle 157 and tonight I won my match by scoring a pin, which ended up being the difference in the dual meet."'

"I continued to listen as I remembered how quickly John had pinned University's top wrestler, Josh Clumby. The heralded match between the two unbeaten grapplers at 157 pounds lasted less than a minute... actually, it was all over in forty-five seconds!

"Jed hesitated just a moment before saying, 'Afterwards Oscar, I congratulated him on a job well done, and asked him, "What'll it be my Friend?" And Oscar, before he could answer I smiled and said, "By the way my Friend your girlfriend is damn sure one very fine smokin' hot sexy lady!"'

"'The dude just smiled and replied, "Barkeep, she ain't my girlfriend. We went to high school together and ever since the beginnin' of our sophomore year we've been like a brother and sister to each other. But tonight Mr. Barkeep, things are gonna be different. My one-time sister ain't been fucked in three months or so, and tonight she's weak and vulnerable... ripe for the pickin', if you know what I mean. She's feeling guilty, sorry for herself about breakin' up with her boyfriend before he left for early season football practice at State, and now Mr. Barkeep, he's moved on, and is in a serious relationship with one helluva red hot sexy basketball player at State, named Angie. And just so you'll get my drift Mr. Barkeep, Angie may not be quite the hottie my sister is, but she's damn sure pushin' a nine, and if ever given the chance, ain't no doubt about it Mr. Barkeep, I'd shoot a load of cum inside her sweet cunt in a New York minute!"

"'Now Mr. Barkeep, my sister ain't much a boozer, but she does like margaritas, so tonight with a just a little help from Jose Cuervo, I'll finish what I started a couple months back home at the Skyview Drive-In before we left college."'

"I was caught completely off guard at what John had told Jed and as I listened Jed continued telling Oscar the conversation he and John had at the bar. 'Oscar, the dude gave me a shit-eatin' grin and said, "Mr. Barkeep, I came within an eyelash of gettin' into her pants the night before she'd be leavin' for cheerleadin' tryouts and rush week at University, and I'd be leavin' for early season wrestlin' practice at State. We'd gone out to dinner, talked about everythin' under the sun, and how we became like a brother and sister to each other. During dinner, she kept mentionin' her ex-boyfriend, and since he was not only my best friend, but like a brother to me, she continued to pick my brain with so many questions that it damn sure didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out my sister was feelin' the guilt, the self-pity, for breakin' up with him after they'd been goin' steady for little more than two years, so I conned her into goin' to the Skyview Drive-In.

"'We were watchin' the movie, chattin' away, and that's when I decided to make my move. I put my arm around her, kissed her slowly at first, and when she made no move to stop me, I picked up the tempo, kissed her with more feelin', and within a matter of seconds, she was kissin' me back. I took the hint, and as I kissed her with some hot and heavy tongue action, I slipped my left hand under her mini skirt, and started slowly strokin' her left inner thigh. We continued our red hot kiss, and while my left hand was workin' downstairs, my right hand was busy workin' upstairs... massagin' her right titty through her V neck, transparent thin, sexy blouse and bra. My sister went to losin' it, and started breathin' those hard, shallow gasps, and as she slowly spread her legs a bit wider, I moved my hand up her thigh closer and closer to her pussy. I had her on the verge of lettin' loose, but when I went to rub her pussy through those paper-thin bikini panties she was wearin', she suddenly threw up her defenses, and well, it was all over but the cryin', at least for that night. But like I told ya Mr. Barkeep, things are gonna be different tonight. Now Mr. Barkeep, what'd you recommend for a mixer to mask the taste of Jose Cuervo?"'

"I guess I shouldn't have been, but I was somewhat shocked at what I was hearing. Even though things did get temporarily hot and heavy, and close to being out of control that night at the Skyview Drive-In, before we left for Arnold's John had agreed we'd go out as a brother and sister to celebrate his victory on the mat, and promised there'd be no hanky-panky. But instead of living up to his promises, he was plotting all along to get me tipsy, so I'd let down my defenses, and he could screw me!

"I kept my ears pinned to the side of my carrel and eagerly listened as Jed carried on, 'Oscar, I smiled at the dude and said, "Friend, my favorite is grapefruit juice, add some seltzer, a slice of lime, and the combo adds complexity to the sweet-sour taste of the grapefruit. It taste so good I hardly taste the tequila, but instead of Jose I normally use Don Julio. I feel like it's a lot smoother, but with the same kick as Jose Cuervo Gold."'

"'Oscar, the dude smiled, nodded his head, and said, "Sounds like a winner Mr. Barkeep. I ain't never had a grapefruit margarita so I'll take your word for it... make me a virgin and then load one up with a double shot of Don Julio for my sister." Oscar, I made the margaritas just like he ordered, handed him the margaritas, the dude paid for the drinks, pitched me a couple extra bucks, and left to join this unsuspecting red hot chick, that he referred to as his sister, at their cozy little table. I casually watched them between customers as they chitter-chatted and sipped the margaritas... the dude on his virgin and the chick on her double!'

"The pieces of the puzzle were now starting to fall into place. John had not only lied to me about everyone at State drinking grapefruit margaritas, but now I was fully aware why I got so tipsy, and John wasn't one bit fazed by the grapefruit margaritas. And why should he have been? He was drinking virgin margaritas while ordering me double shots, and with the grapefruit mixer, along with the smoother tasting tequila, well, that was the reason I couldn't taste the tequila!

"My blood was starting to boil and as I continued to listen Jed said, 'Oscar, I kept my eyes peeled from time to time toward their table while they sat chattin' away and sippin' their grapefruit margaritas. I'm suspectin' they were reminiscin' about old times, but after a bit, I could tell the chick was pickin' his brain. I'm guessin' it was after maybe ten minutes or so, that they finished their drinks, and the dude got up, but before he left the table, he immediately sat back down like he'd been hit by a ton of bricks! The two of them were lookin' each other dead in the eyes, and from all indications it seemed the tone of the conversation had changed from reminiscin' to the chick pourin' her heart out, and no doubt she was feelin' the guilt, self-pity about breakin' up with her boyfriend. It was like the chick was spillin' her life story to him. Afterwards, the dude got up, picked up their empty glasses, and as he was startin' to leave their cozy little table, the juke box came on with 'Lady Bump'. The dude immediately put the glasses back down, grabbed this smokin' hot chick by the hand, and the two hit the danced floor.'

"'And Oscar, it wasn't no time at all before the two of them were in the swing of the music bumpin' in rhythm with each other like nobody's business. The chick showed a real looseness about her the way she bumpin' her sexy hips and buns just like clockwork with the dude. The patrons on the floor began to take notice as the two of them were laughin', gigglin', and really gettin' it down, and as 'Lady Bump' came to an end, the dude took her by the hand, twirled her around, and everyone on the dance floor got a bird's eye view of her sexy legs, ass, and cheerleadin' maroon bikini panties!'

"'After Lady Bump came to an end, the dude escorted her back to their table picked up the empty glasses, and approached the bar. I smiled and said, "Friend, you and your so-called sister really were gettin' it down! I mean y'all were turnin' heads right and left!" The dude just smiled, nodded his head, and I asked him, "Ready for another round my Friend?"

"'The dude smiled, looked me in the eyes and said, "I owe you one Mr. Barkeep! My sister likes the taste and can barely taste that double shot of tequila. Of course I conned her just a bit and told her I told you to go 'easy on the tequila.' So, Mr. Barkeep make us another couple rounds just like before... a double shot for my sister and a virgin for me."

"'Oscar, I handed him the second round of margaritas, the due paid for the drinks and said, "Mr. Barkeep, like I told ya, I owe you one" and he pitched me a nice crisp Andrew Jackson. I smiled at the dude and said, "Thanks for the generous tip Friend! I'm sure after your match both you the sexy lady have to be just a bit on the hungry side. How about it Friend, do you want me to turn in a food order? It'll be ready in a jiffy, and our chef is famous for his supreme pizzas, and his burgers, well they're legendary." Oscar, the dude smiled, and answered me, "Naw Mr. Barkeep, I had a pre-match meal, and I don't think my sister is all that hungry."

"I was beside myself and realized John had lied to me again! John knew I was starving, but instead of ordering our supreme pizza, like he said he did, he chose not to place an order. And lied to me again when he said the chef was on his dinner break for the next forty minutes or so... giving me more than enough time to down the two another doubles on an empty stomach!

"I sat quietly foaming at the mouth in my carrel, and as I listened Jed resumed telling Oscar his story. 'Oscar, once the dude returned to the table, I watched the pair as they sipped on their second round of margaritas. Now I ain't no Einstein, but it was pretty damn clear the chick had picked up where she left off, wasn't holdin' anything back, and as she sipped on her double, she was pourin' out her heartfelt feelin' to someone she trusted like a big brother. And of course the dude was smooth, real smooth, actually clever like a fox, the way he was playin' her along like fiddle, all the while thinkin' his scheme was workin' to a 'T', and before this night came to an end, he'd be gettin' into her fine pants. The two had just finished their margaritas when the juke came on with 'Bump n' Grind'. The dude grabbed her by the hand, and shouted "Let's go Sis... it's grindin' time" and they hit the dance floor a-runnin'.'

"'Oscar, this go-around the chick seemed even more relaxed, looser than before, and as they got in sync with the beat of the music, they started takin' turns bumpin' hip to backside, and grindin' their buns in a circular motion against each other's buns. I could tell his plan was working perfectly, the margs were taking effect by the way they were dancing on the dancefloor. They were doing some serious bumpin' and grindin' when the dude turned around, raised her cheerleadin' skirt up to her waist, put his paws on her sexy hips, pulled her into him, and started grindin' his crotch all over her buns! The chick got in rhythm with the dude, and started grindin' that sweet looking ass of hers all over the dude's crotch... and I'd be willingly to bet the dude damn sure had a major boner on by now! The joint was no longer a dead house, everyone was whoopin', hollerin' and cheerin' them on as 'Bump n' Grind' came to an end!'