Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'The chick seemed to be gettin' just a bit on the tipsy side after downin' those two doubles, and as the dude was escortin' her back to their table she seemed to tellin' the dude those two margs were the limit, but after a few minutes the dude once again approached the bar. Oscar, I asked the dude, "Friend betcha you had one major boner on the way your so-called sister was rubbin' that sexy ass of hers all over your crotch?"

"'The dude just smiled and replied, "You damn sure got that right Mr. Barkeep! My dick was about to bust out of my warm up pants! Shit Mr. Barkeep, when she felt my stiffy rubbin' against her smokin' hot ass, all she said was "Brother you seem to be getting just a bit worked up, remember you're my brother... and not my boyfriend." I just smiled to myself and said, "Sis it's just a dance" and went back to rubbin' my dick all over her booty luscious foxy ass. And all the while we were gettin' it down, I was thinkin' to myself, "it'd only be a matter of time before I'd be gettin' a piece-of-ass off my smokin' hot Sis!"

"'Oscar, the State wrestler ordered another round just like the previous two, paid for drinks, pitched me another couple extra bucks, and as he left the bar grinnin' ear to ear he said, "I'm thinkin' Mr. Barkeep, this go-a-round ought to do the trick, and finish gettin' her tipsy, so I can get her back to my motel room for a roll in the sack. Remember what I told ya..."tonight she's weak and vulnerable... ripe for the pickin'!"

"I was beside myself, and as I listened to Jed recounting the conversations he and John had at the bar, I now realized it just wasn't the way we were getting it down on the dance floor, even though sometimes we were more than just a bit raunchy, that led Jed to the conclusion John had screwed me after we left Arnold's, but John's non-stop boasting about his plot to get me tipsy, take me back to his motel room, and screw me.

"I was all ears as I sat silently, biting my tongue, and continued to listen to Jed and Oscar's conversation. Jed laughed a bit before continuing, 'Oscar, I watched in envy as the dude rejoined his sexy 'sister' at their cozy little table. Like I said Oscar, the chick was gettin' a bit on the tipsy side, feeling the effects of those doubles, and as she was lookin' into the dude's eyes, I'm sure as shootin' she was so intent on tellin' her so-called brother the heartsickness she felt for breakin' up with her boyfriend that she never put two-and-two together.

"'The dude may have been half-heartedly listenin' to his 'sister', but as she was pourin' out her heart-felt feelin', he damn sure had more on his mind than just consolin' her! And Oscar, damn if it weren't just a short time later that the juke came on with Marvin blurtin' out the lyrics to 'Let's Get It On.'

"'Oscar, the dude shouted "It's Marvin time Sis! Let's swig down these drinks and hit the dance floor, this is my favorite song." The chick chug-a-lugged her third double, the dude swigged down his virgin, and before one could blink an eye, they were on the dance floor bumpin' and grindin' like never before. The dude was grindin' his crotch all over the chick's sexy ass, and she was in sync with him, rollin' her sexy hips back into him like she was doin' a cheerleadin' booty roll! Pretty much everyone in the joint were goin' berserk... yellin', and cheerin' them on as the two were grindin' away booty to crotch!

"'It was maybe a minute or so later that the chick twirled around, and everyone could hear the dude clear as day when he shouted, "Get raunchy with me Sis" and offered his left thigh! Oscar, the chick laughed, straddled the dude's left thigh, and in a flash she went to ridin' his thigh like it was a buck'n bronco... and she damn sure knew what she was a-doin' too! She moved her spine in a wave like motions, rockin' back and forth, and rollin' those sexy hips like she was a belly dancer... rubbin' that pussy all over the dude's thigh! The patrons were in a wild, ravin' frenzy, and howlin' so loud you couldn't hear yourself think, "OH FUCK YEAH BABY... GET IT ON!"

"'The chick was humpin' and grindin' on the dude's thigh when the dude shouted above all the howlin', "Let's give'em something to really howl about Sis" and in a flash his hands were wrapped around her hips, and as he pulled her in close to him, he raised her cheerleadin' skirt up past her waist, and started rubbin' his crotch all over the chick's crotch!

"'The chick damn sure didn't back off! Instead she wrapped her arms around his neck, got in rhythm with the dude's movements, and went to rubbin' her tits all over the dude's chest! The two of them were really gettin' it on... pushin' their hips forward and back into each other's, slowly grindin' in a circular motion against each other's crotch, until Marvin sang out the last lyrics of 'Let's Get It On'. The crowd was goin' apeshit, and screamin' to the top of their lungs, "WE WANT MORE" as 'Let's Get It On' came to an end!

"'Oscar, there ain't no doubt the chick was feelin' the effects of those three double shots, not only the way she was gettin' it down and dirty on the dance floor, but as the dude was escortin' her back to their table, she damn sure looked to be a bit woozy... I'm meanin', she was walkin' with rubbery legs.

"'I kept my eyes zeroed in on the two of them, and as they walked toward their table, I thought to myself how the dude's plan had worked to perfection, and it wouldn't be too much longer before that Shit-kicker was gonna be the luckiest son-of-a-gun on the face of the earth, and gettin' himself what looked to be one very, very, very fine piece of ass! Once at their table they chit-chatted just a bit before the dude approached the bar a final time.

"'Oscar, I smiled a shit-eatin' grin at the dude and said, "Damn Friend I thought you and your so-called hot sister were gonna get it on right there on the dance floor! So Friend, it's almost closin' time, do you need another round?"

"'The dude just smiled and replied, "Naw Mr. Barkeep, after those three doubles, my sister is ripe for the pickin', but she is a bit on the hungry side, so how about some chips and dip?" I answered the dude, "Friend the oven has been shut down for the night, but the grill is still open, and like I mentioned earlier the chef's burgers are legendary! How about it Friend, want a couple of his burgers instead of chips and dip?"

"'Oscar the dude replied in no under certain terms, "Naw Mr. Barkeep, no burger for me! My mouth is waterin' to kiss and lick every inch of those luscious tat-tas my sister has hidden underneath that sleeveless cheerleadin' top. After my Sis is primed up, I'll wrap my lips around those perky rose-tipped nips, and after gently suckin' on them a bit, I'll be orbitin' her nips with the tip of my tongue, like planets in orbit around the sun, until she's over the edge... and Mr. Barkeep, that's when I'll finish what I started back at the Skyview Drive-In!

"'Now, since I don't want to take a chance on screwin' this up, I don't want to let her eat anythin' except maybe some chips and dip. How about a Seven-Up to go with the chips and dip?" And before I could answer, the dude said, "On second thoughts Mr. Barkeep, just for good measure, how about addin' a shot of Don Julio to that Seven-Up?" I answered the dude, "Sorry Friend but we're all out of Don Julio." The dude quickly fired back, "Make it a shot of Jose Cuervo Gold then."

"'Oscar I made the dude a Seven-UP, spiked it with a shot of Cuervo, and as I handed him the chips, dip, and Seven-UP I smiled and said, "Friend, even though you're a Shit-kicker, you're one really cool dude, and to show my appreciation for the way you've been takin' care of me tonight, not only is this one on the house, but here's three Crown Skinless Skins from my private stash! Trust me Friend, they're like wearin' nothin' at all, and if you want just a few more, well the john's vendin' machines have not only Skinless Skins, but several other top-notch choices."

"'Oscar, I handed the dude the Skins, and as he took them he replied with a devilish grin, "Thanks for the Skins, Mr. Barkeep, but I ain't never wrapped up, so if you don't mind, I'll save'em for a rainy day. My smokin' hot sister's ex-boyfriend always used Ultra-Thins, but tonight Mt. Barkeep, my sister is gonna feel the real thing! Ain't no doubt about it Mr. Barkeep, once I get her into my motel room, well... I'm gonna be give'er the bone, and fillin' her sweet pussy up to the brim until our bus pulls out of the motel's parkin' lot at noon tomorrow.''

"'The dude never said another word, turned, and slowly walked away. I watched the two at their table and as the chick nibbled on the chips and dips she took a sip of the Seven-Up, and from her immediate reaction... she didn't like it all! The dude said somethin' and it was just a short time later that they left their table and headed toward the john's. Once back at their table, I announced "Last call mates" and after the two had some type of discussion, I watched the chick take another sip of the Seven-Up, and afterwards she seemed to balk again at the taste. The dude looked a bit anxious, and from his reactions, it seemed he more or less demanded that she drink it. I'm guessin' it was about a minute later that the chick finally down the Seven-Up loaded with the shot of Cuervo.

"'It was right at closin' time, the chick was tipsy as all get out, but not wasted when they left the bar. I gave the dude a big thumb's up on his way out the door, and with a big ol' Texas grin, he returned my thumbs up with one of his own! I really can't say one way or the other, but I doubt the chick ever knew what was happenin', or what was about to happen since she trusted the dude like he was her brother!'

"'Oscar, now you know the whole story why I'm so damn sure that smokin' hot cheerleader got her box banged hot and heavy- Fuck Oscar, I've let time slip away! Shit I'm due at the joint in fifteen minutes! We gotta beat feet!' And in a matter of moments, I heard Jed and Oscar gathering up their books and leaving the study table."

"I was enraged at what Jed had told Oscar! My blood was a rolling boil, all the pieces of the puzzle were falling into place, and I now knew why the Seven-Up tasted funny, why I got so tipsy, but instead of immediately leaving the safety of my carrel, I waited about five minutes to make sure the coast was clear.

"I was hot under the collar, and as I sat in my carrel, I realized what happened just didn't happen by chance. John had set me up, lied to me right from the outset about us going out to celebrate his big win on the mat as a brother and sister, and there'd be no hanky-panky. All along John was scheming to get me more than just a bit tipsy, so I'd let down my guard, and he could fuck me come hell or high water! And while it takes two to tango, it sure wasn't on the up-and-up, and I wanted to gouge his eyes out! Better yet, I wanted to cut his nuts off and cram them down his throat for lying to me about not having any condoms when he knew it wasn't a good time of the month for me to be subjected to unprotected sex!

"I finally decided the coast was clear, picked up my books, study guides, slipped out a seldom used side door of the library, and within minutes I was in the safety of my Mustang driving toward the Tri Delt house. Once back At the Tri Delt house I immediately called John and left a message, 'We need to talk! I'll drive up to State tomorrow and meet you outside the gym after you get out of wrestling practice!'

"The next morning I'd just got back from breakfast, Brenda had already left for class, and as I was gathering my books, the phone rang. I hastily answered the phone and immediately recognized my one-time brother's voice. John spoke with a cockiness in his voice, 'Sis, I got your message, and yeah I'd really like to see you today. We've got a match tomorrow night, so we'll only have a short practice. I should be finished about 3:30 or so. By the way Sis, you left the other day without even tellin' your brother good-bye, so how about us spendin' a couple hours together in the privacy of my dorm room before you head back to University?'

"I never answered John, but in a disgusting voice said, 'I'll see you at 3:30', and hung up the phone.

"I finished my last class at noon, ate lunch, called Larry and made arrangements to meet him after he got out of practice, and left University bound for State around 1:00.

"During the two hour drive to State, I rehearsed over and over in my mind how I was going to approach my one-time brother... was I going to try and be diplomatic about what had happened, or was I just going to lower the boom? It was when I pulled into State's campus around three-ish that I decided there was no reason to beat around the bush about what a snake in the grass John had become, so I made the decision to just lower the boom!

"I quickly found the parking lot outside State's gym, parked my Mustang, and waited for John to finish practice. It was right at 3:30 when John and two of his wrestling teammates approached my Mustang. John smiled a shit-eating grin and said, 'Guys this is my smokin' hot Sis.' One of his teammates snickered and said, "Bro, you damn sure had her moanin' and carryin' on somethin' fierce the other night! Guessin' this afternoon you're plannin' an encore... huh?"

"I glared at John's teammate, and with my cheeks flushing, I looked John dead in the eyes and yelled, 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID TO ME ... YOU SORRY BASTARD! YOU LIED TO ME RIGHT FROM THE GET-GO, AND NEVER PLANNED TO GO OUT AS A BROTHER AND SISTER... DID YOU? YOU HAD THE BARTENDER MAKE ME THREE DOUBLES AND THEN A SINGLE SHOT OF TEQUILA WHILE YOU DRANK VIRGINS!' And within the blink of an eye, I slapped him as hard as I could, leaving my right hand print on the left side of his face!

"John immediately shouted, 'WHOA! CALM DOWN SIS!'

"I was on a rampage and shouted, 'YOU'VE BECOME NOTHING BUT A WORTHLESS PIECE-OF-SHIT... JUST LIKE THAT SORRY ASS FATHER OF YOURS!' Moments before my left hand found its mark, and left its print on the right side of his face.

"John was stunned, couldn't utter a word, his two wrestling teammates had vanished, as I once again shouted to the top of my lungs, 'YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING SNAKE IN THE GRASS! IT WASN'T ENOUGH THAT YOU GOT ME DRUNK, SO I'D LET MY GUARD DOWN, AND YOU COULD FUCK ME... WAS IT JOHN? BUT YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT NOT HAVING ANY CONDOMS WHEN THE BARTENDER GAVE YOU THREE! DIDN'T YOU JOHN? AND WHEN I TOLD YOU IT WAS A BAD TIME OF THE MONTH AND NOT TO CUM IN ME... YOU REALLY DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT IF I GOT KNOCKED UP OR NOT... DID YOU JOHN? FUCK YOU JOHN! MAYBE STACY SAW SOMETHING ABOUT YOU I NEVER DID! I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS AND HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL JOHN WILLIAMS, OR WHATEVER THE FUCKING HELL YOUR LAST NAME REALLY IS!'

"And before John could react, I loaded up a big loogie, and spit in his face! Afterwards, I was shaking like a leaf as I walked away, got in my Mustang, and headed back to University.

"I didn't see John again until a year later when Larry and I came home that weekend in December to plan our summer wedding. And like I mentioned, I never spoke a word to him when you, Tom, Debbie, Larry, and me were chatting in Dragon's gym. I may be happily married, but in a way I feel like I need to come clean with Tom about how and why it happened that night with John.

"Like I mentioned earlier, during our high school days at Dragon John was not only like a brother to me, but also to Tom, and THAT John would be one fantastic super-duper catch for any girl... including you Sue, but THAT John is like the wind, and gone forever.

"John changed after Dragon and is no longer THE John who was once like a brother to me, and from what you've shared with me tonight, I guess he'd changed toward Tom too. The John who took his place is a John who is out for himself, not worrying or carrying about others, and uses booze, along with the techniques he has mastered to manipulate, or influence someone unscrupulously, in order to get what he wants. I find it rather odd that John used booze and the mind games he'd perfected in order to fuck me, then Angie, and finally you Sue... the three girlfriends Tom had serious relationships with at one or another. And weren't wedding bells in the works for both you and Angie before John intervened? Sue, just take a moment and think about everything that happened this summer, and when you put two and two together... it all fits together like a jigsaw puzzle-doesn't it?

"Sue, you've got an opportunity I never had with Tom, and I guess Angie didn't either... to keep your relationship alive, and give it a second chance. So take advantage of it. Let it be over and done with John. You and Tom work it out, forget this summer, and all the things that happened because if you make the same mistake I made, you'll never know the value of the moments you and Tom shared until they become a memory... and those memories will haunt you like a ghost in a haunted house for the rest of your life."

Mary Ann pulled her Mustang into the Tri Delt parking lot and parked next to Nancy's Corvette. Nancy yelled as she approached the Corvette, "We got to get hoppin' Roomie, ol' man Sly will be on patrol so I'll have to keep the 'Vette down to 70 mph!"

Mary Ann smiled, "Remember what I've told you time and time again Sue, 'Don't make the same mistake I made' and if you ever need to talk here's my phone number! Now I've got to get back to our apartment, remember what Larry said when we were leaving the M&W... "Don't be too late baby I'm already hungry as a wolf for a prime piece of meat tonight."

I giggled just a bit and said, "Yes I remember and I also remember what he said before y'all hit the dance floor at the Maroon & White when you asked him if he wanted to get something to eat... 'No baby, I've got something a whole lot better to eat than Pepperoni pizza, burgers, or fries, once we get home, and snuggled up in our queen size bed!'"

Mary Ann just chuckled and before she could reply I said, "I'll never forget the look on your hubby's face just before we left the Maroon & White's parking lot when you laid your cards on the table... 'Baby you can feast all you want tonight once we get home and we're snuggled up in our queen size bed!'"

Mary Ann grinned that devilish girly grin and answered, "And with hubby nibbling on a prime piece of meat, well... I'm 100% sure that'll just be the tip of the iceberg for what he has in store for me once I get home!"

I smiled at Mary Ann, tittered under my breath, and said, "Like I told Sis inside the Maroon & White, I've left word for Tom to call me tomorrow, maybe it's time we broke the ice a bit, and started to try and put our relationship back together."

Mary Ann and I hugged each other good-bye and I got into the passenger's seat of Nancy's Corvette. Once I was buckled down, Nancy fired up the 'Vette, and in nothing flat, we zoomed out of the Tri Delt parking lot. Once on the interstate, Nancy asked, "What'd you and Mary Ann gab about all night long?"

I replied, "Nothing special, she just told me the story of Tom, John, and her during their days at Dragon High. Mary Ann in a different sort of way is just like Angie, Jamie, and Sis... she wants me and Tom to work it out, like I said... nothing special."

Nancy and I continued to chat away as her 'Vette buzzed along the interstate toward State. We chatted about our road trip to University and how special it'd been. Brenda and Tim getting engaged, spending girl time together with not only Sis and Brenda, but Charlotte Mackroy, Mary Ann, and with me and Nancy's one-time Rocket adversary, Beverly Swifty. And even though Beverly was now an unexpected Tea Sip, the three of us had bonded together in a special sort of way.

Nancy more or less spilled the beans on how she planned to make her move on Eddie, but not until she poured more salt in his wound, much like her 'big sister' Sticky had done with her now finance, Tim Bracksun... ending his skirt- chasing days forever!