Tom & Sue & John & Debbie Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Charlotte and Beverly revealed to our little tight-knit group, the skeletons they had hidden deep inside their closets, and then there was Sis... making a startling, unforeseen move on ol' Kansas, just to remove any doubts I had about her and Tom having any type of relationship while I was being hard headed and stubborn about giving our relationship a second chance. And just like clockwork we pulled into the Ladies Athletic Dorm's parking lot, a full fifteen minutes before our curfew.

Nancy parked her 'Vette on the first row, we hustled inside the Ladies Athletic Dorm, signed in, and went straight to our room. Nancy smiled at me as we were getting ready for bed and said, "Roomie, we better hit the sack. That noisy alarm is going to start barking at 7AM so we'll have just enough time to get ready, stop by the dining hall, eat a bit, and be on time for Poly Sci." Nancy flicked off the light and within minutes she was sawing logs.

I was lying in bed, my mind wasn't wandering like it did this morning, but I was thinking how was I going to react when Tom and I finally broke the ice? Was I going to lose it like Roomie did this morning when she first saw Eddie? Or, was I going to stay my ground? Was I going to take the advice of not only Sis, Jamie, and Angie, but now Mary Ann, and give me and Tom's relationship a second chance? It was only moments later when I dozed off.