Tom, Jerry and Me

Story Info
Three men engage in a sex romp.
1.6k words
4.47
7.9k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

Suggest reading my Fun at Nature’s Perspective Part 1 before this to learn some character background.

*****

I woke up early that Sunday morning. I sleep naked and rose with a harder than usual erection. My penis was expecting a big day and so was I. Gathering my coffee and the newspaper, I stepped onto my lanai, and noticed precum on my cockhead. This was going to be a Sunday funday. Sitting at my table sipping coffee and reading the paper my neighbor Don walked by, walking his dog. As I stood and opened the door he came inside. Don stops by often and is comfortable with my nudity. We discussed our community news. His grandkids were coming to visit today. Handing his dog Mutt a treat they were off for more walking.

My friend Tom was hosting a three way bisexual and gay pool gathering and sex party at his house today. Jerry was joining us for the first time so we weren't sure exactly how things would develop today. Tom and I are bisexuals Jerry is gay. I'm the smaller guy five seven, one hundred fourty-five pounds, tan, fit and shaved to make my six inch cock look bigger. Tom is a muscular five ten one hundred seventy-five pounds. He's tan fit and has a thick five and a half inch cock. He mostly shaves his cock but has some lovely blond hair at it's top, he has a body I adore.

I showered and shaved everywhere, I put on shorts a tee shirt both white and blue flip-flops. Tom lives seven minutes away, I usually walk over but drove today knowing I'd be exhausted by days end. Tom greeted me all tan and handsome wearing a sexy white fishnet thong that barely contained his erection. I accepted his offer of coffee. I removed my clothes and walked out to his sunlit pool. Tom now nude walked out with our coffees.

Tom said Jerry was due any minute, we talked about nothing in particular and commented on the weather and how inviting his pool looked on this late summer morning. It was about 10:30 am when the door bell rang. Tom greeted Jerry and they both walked out to the pool where I stood to greet Jerry. Jerry is six feet tall, perhaps one hundred seventy five pounds with a fit tan body with abs and pecs that any man would desire.

Jerry accepted an offer of coffee and removed his dark gray tank top and light gray shorts and flip-flops. His arms and legs are strong and tan his cock was shaved and probably eight inches long. His large balls drew my immediate attention.

Tom arrived with Jerry's coffee and refills for us both. After coffee we all got into the pool. We talked about the sex we expected to have today. None of us had a time limit or any responsibilities today.

After relaxing at the pool both Tom and Jerry sat on the edge legs in the water. Walking to Tom I spread his legs and began licking his cock and balls. His cock immediately got hard. As Jerry looked on I deep throated Tom, licked and sucked on his balls. Jerry joined me in the water and traded places with me. Jerry sucked, licked and massaged Tom's cock as Tom's head looked upwards he shot cum into Jerry's willing mouth. Jerry lapped up every drop of the whiteish colored cum.

Excitement was clearly building as we took turns in Tom's outdoor shower. Looking over my shoulder I saw the lady and man across the way using binoculars to see us. I walked naked to the far end of the pool and waived to the neighbors. The neighbors immediately waived back, glad they were enjoying the show.

Tom offered lunch, high protein as we will need considerable energy today. Grilled chicken salad and sprouts along with a yogurt drink were served. Telling Tom I'd clear the table and load the dishwasher he and Jerry went out to the pool to catch some rays I joined them later. We all worked on our full body tans that early afternoon. We had a soda or two, no liquor wanting clear heads as the sex romp was about to begin.

Tom was ready to play. We were done getting sun and went inside to cool off. We both had eyes on Jerry wondering what to expect from him in bed. Sipping water at the kitchen sink, Tom offered his bedroom and we walked there together.

Tom had prepared the bedroom quite nicely in anticipation. Under the bottom sheet he'd placed a large sheet of plastic. Then there was only the bottom sheet and several pillows that we'd used many times before remained on the bed. His triangle pillow works great for both oral and anal sex. Tom turned off the ceiling fan. He likes his sex hot and sweaty. Three guys on a king size mattress makes for great fun.

Jerry took no time taking control. He took his cock and aimed for my mouth. I grabbed it to have some control. The cock was so long and large I lost control immediately. Placing my neck at the top of the triangle pillow he started to fuck my mouth. I momentarily gaged but as he worked himself in and out I relaxed and began to enjoyed him mouth fucking me.

Tom was watching and being very excited slid up between my legs. Then he began licking my balls and cock. I started squirming as he deep throated me. Jerry, on the verge of cuming pulled out. Jerry moved down with Tom taking a turn licking and sucking. I announced that I was ready to orgasm and cum they both backed off and watched my sperm fly out of me. The sperm coated my lower abs. Aggressively Jerry slid back up and lapped up every drop.

Tom loves I mean loves fucking. I suggested to Jerry that he use the triangle pillow under Tom's abs to boost his beautiful ass in the air so as to make entering easier. Jerry reached for the lube coated his cock and Tom's ass. One finger in, then two then three and finally his cock entered Tom. Tom looked over at me, both of us smiling as Jerry began pounding Tom's glorious ass.

I have never seen such a display of raw sexual power in my life. Jerry was now pounding Tom's ass. Jerry grabbed Tom's hips pulling him as close as possible. Jerry's balls banging time and time again into Tom. It was incredible to watch. I felt my own cock. It was hard as a rock and fire hot. Sweat was pouring off Jerry and Tom but the fucking was relentless. Finally Jerry pushed himself as deeply as possible into Tom. Jerry's orgasm hit hard, as he kept fucking Tom. Then collapsing to his knees Jerry ate his cum out of Tom, it was breathtaking to see.

Both Jerry and Tom were exhausted. I turned on the ceiling fan and brought water to both of them. Almost speechless I told them I adored the sexual exchange I'd just witnessed. Jerry's cock made me feel inferior but the stamina I'd witnessed was incredible.

It was now four in the afternoon. We agreed to head to the pool to cool off. Having been at Tom's many time I told him I'd change the bed sheet before joining them in the pool. After changing the bed I prepared a plate of cold cuts and cheese and went to join the others at the pool. Waiving to the neighbors I joined the conversation the two men were having a discussion about the fuck they just enjoyed. I told them it was the best thing I'd ever witnessed.

The sun was unrelenting, as we sat in the shade after leaving the pool. Tom offered white wine to go with our snacks. White wine, snacks three men naked could it get any better? What Tom and I discovered was that Jerry, if he's interested, would make an exceptional three way partner. Jerry listened and agreed that he'd love to join us regularly for sex.

Now almost five in the afternoon, relaxed and rested Jerry invited me to have sex with him and he asked Tom to join us. I could hardly control my excitement. Jerry again took charge. This was going to be a new adventure for me. Jerry asked that I just go along with the plan he had for me. I said I was willing to do whatever he asked. Suddenly I felt very gay. The three us us lay side by side. Jerry, me and then Tom.

Jerry began by gently pinching my nipples. Then he turned towards me. He gave me a light kiss on my mouth. Then his tongue entered my mouth and we kissed suddenly and passionately. With Tom now watching, Jerry slid down my body. His touch was incredibly exciting. Reaching behind my knees he pulled me towards the end of the bed. He grabbed the triangle pillow placing it under me. Like with Tom he lubed his long cock and my ass. Finger after finger entered me. Then his cock slowly and with a push it entered me.

Reaching my prostate, like Tom I smiled. The length and girth of his cock filled me completely. Jerry's pounding again was unrelenting. I felt his balls striking me. I shuttered as my orgasm hit and sperm reached my abdomen. Jerry began to orgasm, slamming into me I felt him cum in me. As with Tom, Jerry lapped up all the cum. Three totally exhausted men lay together...smiling.

After resting we showered and Jerry and I walked to our cars, Next Sunday I asked? He answered with a resounding yes.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers