Tom, Jerry and Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Three men enjoying great sex.
973 words
4.37
4.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
673djp
673djp
77 Followers

Laying on my chest, nude next to Tom as we rested had me thinking of the exciting day we had today. Tom laying, resting next to me his head was on a pillow he was also tired and sweaty.

Last week Sunday we had an incredible day of three men three way sex at Tom's house. Wednesday while we were fucking Tom and I agreed to contact Jerry for the coming Sunday. Jerry agreed to the coming Sunday and even agreed to host.

Sunday morning after getting ready I picked up Tom and headed to Jerry's condominium. Jerry's condominium is in a thirty years old well maintained association. It was ten in the morning on a sunny warm day. Jerry greeted us at the door wearing a thong that barely contained his enormous semi-erect cock. Jerry's second floor unit is fully renovated. Light gray walls with slightly darker gray furniture. The master bedroom is behind a sliding barn door.

Sliding open the door revealed a California king size bed and a dresser with two lamps. The furniture is off white with two gray lamps on the dresser. The bedspread had been removed so only a gray sheet and four king pillows remaining on the bed.

Jerry offered refreshments and breakfast food on his Florida lanai. After eating, drinking coffee and chatting we headed to the bedroom. We all became naked, erect and ready to party.

A California king is seventy-two by eighty-four inches. This makes for a large playing surface. Jerry displaying his huge hardon took us both by the hand. We walked to the bed. Lying in the center on his back, I had no choice but to suck his cock. No choice, period. I positioned myself between his legs. His cock is literally enormous eight inches long, at least six inches around with a very large purple head.

I slowly licked my way up from his balls to his shaft and finally took that purple head in my willing mouth. I must have been doing something right, because Jerry's cock was literally hard as a rock. The veins were bulging as I bobbed up and down on his member. Jerry began to cum he slammed his cock down my throat and he came hard, pulling out semen coated his cock, abs and chest.

Tom joined me in licking the cum off Jerry. Now I repeated the same thing with Tom while Jerry rested. Again the act of sucking cock made Tom's cock exceptionally hard, I bit down gently on his cock head excitement could be seen on Tom's face as I bite lightly into his corona. Then he too came hard and fast in my mouth. I lapped up every delicious drop.

Jerry is into the act of lovemaking, Tom and are in for the sex. Jerry likes making out, we don't. Tom left us to use the bathroom. Jerry and I were now face to face. He looked into my eyes and me into his. He reached over pulling my now willing face to his. He gently kissed me and I kissed back. Now open mouthed we kissed longer and harder, tounge to tounge, harder faster. Bodies now entwined our erections hardened.

Now lying on my abs, Jerry began eating my ass. My excitement building as his tounge forceful entered me. Pushing a pillow under my abs my ass rose up to meet his cock. Jerry spit on his cock head then with considerable strength he slowly entered me. As his cock passed my prostrate he began to pound my willingly ass.

Jerry continued to pound my ass, harder and faster. I felt his sweat on me. Tears formed in my eyes from the pleasure and pain I felt getting pounded. I felt every one of his eight inches in me. Finally he came, came harder than I could imagine. Jerry rolled off of me, breathing heavily and sweating profusely.

As my head cleared I saw that Tom had watched the entire act we'd just completed. As Jerry rested Tom joined me in bed. For the first time ever he kissed me. He kissed me again and again. Now tounges were involved. Tom gently pushed me onto my back. Getting on top of me he kissed my nipple, chest abs and cock. It was passion I'd never experienced with him before.

We were kissing like teenagers. Our eyes met as we began not to only have sex, but to make love. Tom is a bottom to my top. Today all that changed. Facing each other at the end of the bed my ankles on his shoulders Tom forcefully entered me. Our eyes made love as our bodies melded into one. He moved in and out of me in a slow, steady fashion.

My cock oozed precum as Tom began cumming in me. My semen joined my precum and shot all over my abs. Tom pushed deeply into me as he came. We both made the sounds of orgasm. Tom slid out of me and we stood face to face and kissed a final kiss. Like this story began Tom and I rested on the bed.

All three of us, exhausted now took turns in the shower. Because our cocks were so sensitive we couldn't get completely dressed. Tom slipped on a tight black fishnet tank top that flattered his muscular body. Jerry managed to wrestle his huge cock into his thong. I put on my linen white shorts. My shorts revealed my large bulge.

Sharing wine on the lanai we spoke about the pleasurable day we'd had today. As five in the afternoon approached Tom put on his shorts and I put on my tee shirt. Seven hours had passed and it was time to leave. I drove Tom home and then headed home with memories of a phenomenal day.

673djp
673djp
77 Followers