All Comments on 'Tom Learns, Ally Leads Ch. 01'

by abject010

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Poor Tom

His first time and he has the misfortune to me a controlling, selfish domme. Run for your life Tom.

oliver57oliver57over 3 years ago
I wish this was how my first time went!

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should be happy and grateful that he found a woman that was willing to teach him how to please a woman. So many people stumble in the dark for years because so many of them don’t take the time to explain what they want and what feels good to them. Instead they just toss the individual aside as a bad lay and either pass the word to avoid so and so or just ignore them as if it never happened.

Excellent beginning to a very promising story on many levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Shame

This is going to end in tears for Tom. Yet another story of a bitch getting what she wants and ignoring him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But jumps ahead too fast. Immediately she's got him licking her pussy? Why? Where's the making out? The foreplay? The 'letting' him see and touch her body? The directions on how to do it better? The dialog about how he was enjoying it? The questioning him about whether he thought about her while he masturbated? What did he think about doing to her? What did he imagine her doing to him?

Story rushes to a conclusion apparently to end ASAP.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userabject010@abject010
Fascinated by the worlds we live in the darkness of our heads

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES