Tom Meets Marcus; Dave and Frank Makes Five

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell for sure as I was busy, but I could imagine the four of them looking at each other while I got fucked, can't waiting for their turn. They must have been doing something as I felt one cock slide from my hand as Frank pulled out of my mouth. A new cock was in my mouth, I guess Frank's went to my hand. This could get confusing early. Was I sucking Aaron or Carl?

Dave had been pumping me pretty hard, pretty deep. He had sped up to a good pace and I knew he'd be coming soon.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he yelled, hot cum pumping into my ass. I got wet and hot inside, my mouth getting fucked pretty hard now. I guess the sight of me getting fucked got the sucked cock guy hot as he was breathing pretty heavy.

Dave fell back. A cock left my hand; Aaron's? Don't know, didn't care because it was in my ass now and it felt good. I could hear Dave's cum in me making wet sounds as Aaron's (?) cock pumped in me.

Then my mouth was pumped full of cum. A big, hot load of cum was shooting once, twice, three plus times as I swallowed the best I could. As I was getting pounded and swallowing I felt a wet, hot mouth wrap around my cock!

Oh shit, I thought. Two of them had cum in me and I wanted the other two to empty out in me, but getting my cock sucked could throw off the whole thing. It felt so fucking good.

"I'm going to cum in you Tom," Aaron said. "Want it? Want it?"

Frank? Carl? Whoever's cock I had just sucked off was out of my mouth and I replied "Fill me up Aaron." It was Aaron I hoped.

I barely finished saying it when another cock was stuffed into my mouth. Carl? Fuck it, I didn't know and I didn't care. Whoever it was had grabbed my head and started slipping it in and out and really fast.

Hot cum from Aaron spewed into me, mixing with Dave's. I was really wet down there now and sloppy as hell, but still tight enough to drain his cock.

The mouth on my cock was joined by a hand, my cock aching from the contact and the thought of being gang banged by my four friends.

My mouth got wet as whoever was in there blew his load. From the moaning I guessed Carl, but as you've probably guessed by now, who cares. Aaron was finishing off his load in my ass while another friend gave me loads of cum to swallow.

Aaron pulled out of me, the cocksucker who was sucking my cock kept going then I felt the dildo up my ass. That was it, I couldn't hold back anymore.

With a cock still in my mouth I screamed/mumbled "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" and exploded into whoever's mouth. The dildo in my ass kept cum flowing from me, flowing until I couldn't take it anymore and pushed my mysterious lover away from me.

Totally spent I opened my eyes and surveyed the room. Dave was wiping his mouth, Aaron was sitting in the chair, Frank and Carl sat on the edge of the bed, all looking at me. No one spoke a word.

"Wow, Tom took four loads," said Frank. "I'm impressed."

"No shit," Dave agreed with a smile. "That some kind of record?"

Aaron came back with a wet face cloth, having cleaned up his cock. He handed it off to Dave. "What are we talking about?"

Dave said, "Tom. He took four loads of cum."

Aaron nodded his head, "Yes he did."

Carl rubbed his chin and said. "That's pretty hot Tom. Want a fifth?"

I looked down and saw that his cock was getting hard. Of course, he was also stroking it, but it was still getting hard.

"Sure," I said. "I'd love too."

"Well I fucked your mouth, so can I have some ass?" he replied.

"Oh yeah," I said. "Find a hole, fill it up."

Dave grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to my knees on the bed. Lifting my head up, he slipped his hard again cock into my mouth. As I wrapped my mouth around it and started to go down I felt a lubed, probably didn't need the lube, cock slide smoothly up my ass. "Oh yeah, that's it," I said. "Fuck me!"

Carl began to slowly pump his fat cock in and out of my ass while Dave thrust his cock up. I started off sucking him quickly, I knew the second load could take some time, and went to hard and fast.

"Oh shit Tom," he said. "Want something?"

Carl must have enjoyed the show as he began pumping my ass faster and deeper. I loved the feel of his balls banging away on my ass with each stroke. Cyndee and I had a lot in common and spit roasting was one of them. I could feel Dave tensing up except...

Carl started to cum! I felt the heat and would love to say it was a large load, but c'mon, he had blown a big load before. As he came in me Dave fired off his cum, a long first spurt then more dribbles as he dry fired quickly.

Carl fell back from my ass, totally spent when I heard Frank say "Next!"

His cock rubbed up against my asshole then easily slid up inside. I had taken six loads of cum and had two more to go. My ass was getting a bit sore, but lucky for me Aaron had stepped up and was now fucking my mouth.

Holy shit! When I suck a cock I like to do the whole routine. Tongue the head slowly, grab and stroke the shaft drop down the head, swallow, etc. The main thing is to start slow and build up speed. Except when that cock is going for a second, or third, I should be so lucky, cum, it's all about up and down, fast and faster.

So that's what I did to Aaron, fast, fast, faster. It seemed like Aaron and Frank were in a race as Frank was pounding my ass, deep, hard and I fucking loved it. Maybe not so much tomorrow, but right now, it was great. Fat wet cock, sliding in and out of my wet ass; so fucking hot. I'd like to think that they both came at the same time but...

Frank started to cum, hot tasty cum, sad I couldn't taste it, on the way in so I got the full load. Pump, pump, pump; he pounded me until he went dry.

As he moved away I slid back, taking Aaron's cock from my mouth. I grabbed his legs and pulled him to the edge of the bed, dropped to my knees and continued to suck. Our eyes locked, Aaron was my favorite. I rubbed his nipples as I stroked and sucked, faster and faster.

"Tom!" he yelled as the first spurt of cum banged against my throat. "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah!" he said over and over, cum shooting a second and third time. Dry firing, he tried to back away, I held him close, swirled his cock head with my tongue then stood up. I looked down at him and licked my lips.

"Fucking a," Carl said. "Eight fucking loads of cum; that's setting the bar pretty damn high Tom."

I bowed and smiled, "I couldn't have done it without you guys; all of you."

We sat around for a bit, drank a few beers and watched the post-game show. One by one they left; first Frank, then Carl and Dave. As Dave left I turned around and Aaron pushed me up against the door. Reaching down he grabbed my cock and squeezed. Leaning towards me he grabbed the back of my head and whispered, "I hate watching them fuck you Tom. It makes me jealous."

My cock was starting to get hard and I replied, "You know I'm yours anytime you want me Aaron. Any, time."

He dropped to his knees, pulled down my shorts and underwear, spit on his hand and began to stroke my cock. I was hard again, he was hot.

"You took eight loads of cum Tom; you deserve to cum more than once."

Aaron took my cock into his mouth and squeezed my balls. He was going fast; I'm not sure who wanted it more, me to cum or him to swallow. Faster and faster up and down his hot mouth went. Squeezing my balls in time to his sucks it wouldn't be long. I grabbed his shoulders and tightened my grip.

"Ohhhhhhh!" I shouted as I began to shoot. Aaron made yummy sounds as I shot what cum I had left into his mouth. After a bit I couldn't take it anymore and pushed him off my cock. He stood up, leaned forward, pressed his mouth to mine and slipped cum into it. We rolled it against our tongues, swallowing together until it was gone. He stepped back and said, "That's better."

All I could do was laugh quietly and shake my head. "We're so fucking hot together Aaron."

"Yes we are," he nodded then turned to go. I grabbed his ass and he chuckled, turned back and we said our goodbyes.

***********

12