Tom my hero

Story Info
Rescued from a bad situation, my first real kiss.
1.4k words
4.36
3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always been a smaller, not muscular, manly but not a big tough guy, yeah I was bullied a lot in and out of school, even still at work by my boss. My name is Billy, well I guess it's really William, but everyone calls me Billy, I'm five foot eight, one hundred and thirty five pounds. Do I work out? No never have I have a great metabolism so the weight stays off of me.

I work in a corporate office, I like to be dressed in style but on a tight budget, I like to look great all the time. I would never go out without my hair being done, I always have to be properly dressed as well. I like to make a statement, I want people to look at me, I want to be seen, not that I ever am for the reason I am looking for.

Just too bad it really does not work, at work or at the bar, I am not the guy other guys seek out. I do have a type I usually look at younger guys, in great shape guys, again this does not work for me in most cases. I am thirty and single, I am a truly versatile man, I can top or bottom, I have a seven inch thick cock and a nice tight ass, both rarely ever having sex.

It was a Wednesday when the week went to hell, I got to work late, my car was acting up on the drive to work. My boss was riding my ass all day cause I was ten minutes late, I stayed the extra twenty minutes and did not take a lunch to make up the time. I headed out to my car, got in and luckily it started, I got on the road and was driving along when it made a weird clunking noise, then died.

I called my garage guy and he would send out a tow truck, it was yet another hot day out so I sat on the trunk of the car. Three guys pulled up about ten feet from my car, they sat in their pick up truck and looked at me, pointed and laughed. The one guy gets out, yes all three were red neck all the way, camouflage clothes, hats one guy even his boots.

"What's wrong with you sweetheart?"

The one guy taller than the other two, somewhat better build, asked, turning to his friends laughing.

"Did your little sissy car break down? Twinkle toes"

I looked at him and snickered.

"Nothing gets past you does it?"

I picked the wrong guy, the wrong day, and the wrong thing to say to this guy.

"So this fucking pansy thinks he's smarter than we are guys. Think your funny you fucking little cock sucker?"

I looked down, I tried to avoid contact, he stared waiting for me to respond, there was nothing that would get me out of this at this point. The taller guy reached out and slapped me on the side of the head. I slid off the trunk and held the side of my face, he reached in and grabbed me by the throat. This guy was not messing around, he planned to hurt me, and bad by the grip he had on my throat.

"Still think your funny you little cock sucker, cause maybe me and my friends have to show you how to talk to men like us, maybe I should shove my cock in your smart fucking mouth and shut that smart mouth of yours?"

"No please I am so sorry, please forgive me."

"Cocksucker is sorry now, lets see how sorry this little queer really is."

He tightened his grip on my throat, I tried to pull his hand away but his hand was huge and my throat was totally engulfed in his huge mitt. He pulled me to the front of his truck, pushed me to my knees, slapped my face again.

"You're gonna suck my cock, if you hurt my cock in any way, I will fucking kill you, snap your fucking neck in half, then you will suck my friends cocks as well, then maybe we just might all fuck you as well."

I started to cry, I could not hold back, I was always so scared to be forced into any kind of sex I was always careful, well not today it seems. He unhooked his belt, then the button, the zipper and his pants went to his knees. He pulled out an erect five inch cock, grabbed my head and pulled me to it.

"The fucking lil queer is crying."

He slapped my face once again and pulled me to his cock, his cock leaked out a small droplet of precum. He smeared the precum all over my face, holding his cock to my lips.

"Open your mouth cocksucker, or I will fucking break your jaw."

Just as I was about to open my mouth the tow truck pulled up beside us, I could not see the man my back to him, he put the truck in park and got out. He came around the truck to see what they were doing to me.

"What you boys doing here?"

"Mind your own business asshole and fuck off."

"Can't do that Son, you are hurting this man and this just can't happen while I am here."

There was no warning, he cold cocked the guy, laid out on the side of the ditch, his cock slowly deflating, his two friends not sure what to do.

"You two boys pick up lil dick here and get lost before I beat some sense into the both of you."

They did not say a word, they grabbed him and loaded him up, his pants still at his knees, tow truck dude picked me up, helped me to my feet. I started to cry, I had no words to say I stood there and cried. He pulled me into his magnificent body, he held me till I got myself back together. He pulled me back enough to see if they had hurt me.

"You okay Mister? Did they hurt you in any way?"

I leaned my head forward into his huge muscular chest, I nodded my head that I was okay, not hurt just so embarrassed. He and I stood there on the side of the road, my body enveloped into this man who had just saved me. He took my hand and walked me to his truck he opened the passenger door and helped me in.

He got my car hooked up and we were on our way, I kept staring at this man who had saved me. He and I introduced ourselves to each other. He asked about my face, if they had hurt me at all, I told him about the slaps. He asked if I wanted to go to the police, or hospital? I told him I was okay.

I told him I was okay but in reality I could not stop shaking, I was terrified they may come back to finish off what they had started. I have to say I never felt so safe in this man's presence, I wanted to be near him, I wanted him to hold me again like he done so before.

We dropped off the car and he offered to drive me home, I of course let him, I wanted to be near this guy for as long as I possibly could. When we got to mine he offered to come check my apartment that it was safe. We exchanged numbers and he was about to leave.

"Billy you ever need me you call me right away okay."

"Thanks Tom, appreciate that so much, I feel so safe near you."

"Okay Billy call if you need me, good night."

The next day Tom called and asked how I was, if I needed a ride to work, or if I just needed anything at all. I let him know I would take an Uber to work and I would call if I needed him. Once at work I was on edge all day, my boss being the dick he always could be, me trying to think of a way to call or message Tom.

Mary one of the ladies I work with came up and asked right away what was going on, I gave her the whole story and yeah the tears were flowing again. I told her about Tom, not sure what I did to my phone but it voice messaged Tom our entire conversation.

I told her how this man had hugged me and held me and made me feel all tingly inside, how I had feelings for this man and how I so wanted him to walk in and kiss me. I somehow pressed send and Tom got the message I had just orated to Mary.