Tomes and Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no..." he thought. He was starting to get a little excited down there, reflexively clenching his thighs together.

Vetiscia hissed luxuriously, the sound of her taking a deep scent only slightly less sensual than her serpentine seething.

"I can smell the blood in you beginning to boil... you're starting to want it, want me..."

"I... I don't..." he stammered, but he really wasn't sure what he was saying at this point. He was still having trouble processing what she was suggesting, but her voice was terribly compelling...

"Oh, but you do... don't you want to experience pleasures no mortal could provide~? What do you have to lose that is worth more than a taste of heaven and the Keepings~? If you just accept, you will know passions you never thought possible..."

She slithered close again, brushing the side of her head against his hips, eyes staring up into his. A loop of her body gently nudged his back, her head rising up in an arc once more. All her movements were slow, deliberate... a graceful display that lulled one's senses with its careful motions. Everything was so smooth, no part of her flopped or kinked awkwardly. She made knots of herself and undid them like the flowing of water. And her laughs... her laughs were simply too much; low, teasing, womanly.

"P-Passions?" he inquired, feeling his pants starting to get tighter. Vetiscia wound around behind him, her head off to the side just behind his once again.

"Of course, Leoleth... do you think I ask this demand as a formality~? I ask because I can... it is in my power to make this demand, and it is my desire to indulge in it~ And if you just accept my terms, you may share in this... mmm... indulgence~"

She laughed deviously again, head lifting away as she continued on her sensuous, chaotically fluid dance, moving ever with the pace of molasses, but with a smooth grace like silken water.

"Of course, you could decline... I will not force you to say yes," she said, her head raising up as she looked at him almost perpendicular to the top of her head. "Just say you refuse, and I will let you leave this place without incident... forget everything, go back home. But you don't want that, do you? Your thirst for knowledge led you here, in search of the Keepings... and they're right here, in front of you. And now, your thirst has you curious of what I can give to you... to indulge in a taboo that, in the back of your mind, you're starting to consider may be more delightful than any mortal pleasure on this earth~"

She swung back down in a considered arc, flickering her tongue slowly at him, her scaly lips pulled into an enticing, hungry smile. Her head was not that much larger than his, just shy of twofold, but she seemed so much larger than before.

She hadn't changed size. But her presence was overwhelming, and her sensuous charm was... intoxicating.

Leoleth started to wonder... just what did she feel like? What were the things that she, without arms or any other 'human' features, could provide that no mortal could?

"S-Sorry, I'm just... this is such an offer," he answered, trying to maintain his politeness. This seemed to garner another of her seductive laughs.

"Imagine it, Leoleth... feeling me sliding all around you, touching you everywhere at once, my scales gliding across your skin... reaching places in a way too awkward for any mortal... squeezing you in the most overwhelming of embraces~ My body, wrapped around you, leaving you helpless but in my loving charge~ You would need not do anything but indulge in the pleasure as I wrap you in more ways than my coiling body can provide alone... my tongue, my womanhood, my very breath~"

She slithered past his head, tilting towards him and stopping just laterally of his vision.

"Is a year of service to me such a terrible thing, when the other half of my price is so generous~? You have come this far for the Keepings... surely you could cast off taboo and shame, one last obstacle in your search... and I know you want the Keepings~"

She laughed softly, brushing her lower scaled lip across his ear as she moved around behind him... heavens, she felt soft. His pants were getting tighter.

"You have the opportunity to mate with a goddess... few other mortals could attest to such an experience~ Is that alone not a gift in its own right~?"

She circled around in front of him, stopping to look him dead in the eyes.

"My beastly form begets beastly passions... but am I not beautiful and divine~?"

She waited for an answer, eyes locked to his with a seductive expression twisting her face.

"Y-Yes," Leoleth answered. It was no lie... she truly was beautiful, in a way not quantifiable like one describing a human figure. She had a bewitching charm about her, an allure her inhuman body possessed that was hard to describe. A uniquely exotic quality.

"My passions are no different, divine and rapturous~ In my coils, in my embrace, you will know bliss, ecstasy, delights your mortal mind will find nowhere else~ The thrill of taboo as you give in to my touch~ To indulge in something others would decry as obscenity~"

She hissed softly in his ear, leaning in close, the tips of her tongue just barely grazing the side of his head.

"What forbidden delights await you in my grasp will make this demand of mine a reward~" she whispered, circling her head around the back of his with soft, sensuous hisses tailing her until she was ever so lightly draped over his shoulders, whispering into his other ear. "Pay my price, and the Keepings and my ecstasies will be yours... you need only give me your answer~"

Leoleth took a shivering breath. He was having a hard time thinking, he felt so light in the head, buoyant in the chest. His heart was pounding, and his member was now aching against his pants. Everything was just so tantalising, his head filled with lurid thoughts of the possibilities... she was right; he was so terribly, achingly curious. It felt wrong, but... he wanted to know.

"... yes. I will pay your price," he said, his words light of breath, a shiver running up his spine as he realised he'd committed. There was no going back now.

She gave him a wide, elongated smile and hissed in delight.

"Good boy~" she purred in her seething whisper, and soon he felt her closing in around him, her scaly body coiling about like a snake around its prey. She brought her body together, wrapping him up and slithering the tip of her tail up beneath her coils, wending it up against his body as her cool, smooth scales brushed against him, steely muscles rippling beneath a layer of softer flesh, maybe fat, but he didn't know if snakes had fat. Leoleth didn't really know much at the moment, it was too difficult to dredge up facts and information from his mind, now thoroughly deluged with racing thoughts, nerves and desires and erotic conjecture pushing down anything else, and even that was disrupted whenever he felt her squeeze a little, as well as the sensation of her body sliding against his erection within his pants.

Soon, he was utterly tied, all but cocooned in her black and glinting coils as she brought her head before his, tongue flickering slowly.

"You're already aroused, Leoleth... let us hope you have the stamina to enjoy this for as long as possible~" she crooned, leaning in close to paint a stroke of saliva up his face with that purple tongue. It tingled against his skin. It was warm at first, quickly cooled by the air in the room, which was pleasant to begin with, Leoleth quickly realising that Vetiscia was not cold blooded like any common serpent... or perhaps she was whatever she wished.

Her head craned closer, soft, sweet murmurs filling his ears as she closed in on one, scaly lips clasping crudely around it as her tongue teased the top arch with a tracing lick, working a winding, slow but chaotic route down the contours of his ear, until that dexterous tongue was rolling beneath his ear lobe, silken scaly lips suckling loosely and filling his ear with the sound of lurid, slippery affection.

"A-Ahhhhaa..." Leoleth moaned, tilting his head back and flinching a little as she attacked his ear. Her efforts were slow. Chaotic, but slow. She made no discernible pattern, but she did not lash like a whip either. Everything was careful, deliberate, taking whole seconds or more to complete one round of his ear. Sometimes, she would angle her tongue so the twin-tips of her tongue's fork would graze either side of the contours of his ear, whilst her lips ever so gently 'chewed' on it.

She pulled away from his ear next, but only changed her next target, trailing kisses down the side of his head, to his cheek, leaving wet touches along his jawline before a final tongue stroke brought her to his neck. Another shivering breath left him, her coils tightening around his head until he could not move any further to the side for her. She licked, and kissed. And her tongue did not simply lap at his flinching throat, the long muscle proving its dexterity when it began to unfurl and coil around the girth of his neck, the forked tip teasing his apple with deliberate, achingly slow flicks. She recoiled her tongue with the same considered pace, leaving wet trails behind.

He never considered how sensitive his neck was, but Leoleth couldn't suppress the embarrassing squeaks and sharp, quiet grunts that Vetiscia was so efficiently extracting from him. He felt so helpless, like some small prey animal with its hunter at their neck. But more, he could not suppress to himself how arousing it was. He felt so vulnerable, helpless to the godly predator currently wrapped around him. But it was a vulnerable feeling he could not deny to himself was incredibly pleasing, to give up all control and defence to this seductive beast. And the way she licked and kissed his neck was nothing like he'd ever experienced before, feeling her tongue undulate against his skin with fanning arcs. She suckled firmly and softly, and every now and then, he'd feel deliberate but precise pricks against his skin from her fangs.

Vetiscia never broke the skin, merely scraped the sharp tips with the tiniest pressure possible. It was both intimidating, and stimulating.

It almost took his mind off what else she was up to. The squeezing all around his body was impossible to ignore; sensual clenches and rippling waves of pressure up his body and back down again, and constantly shifting coils so he ever felt her scales grazing against him and around him, but it was the tip of her tail that almost went unnoticed, only drawing his attention to it once more -- through his sense of touch alone -- when it curled around the hem of his pants, and started to tug.

There were two obstacles to full removal of course, the belt that kept his pants up in polite society, and his penis straining against the material from within, acting like a catch.

She ceased her lecherous tasting of his neck for a brief moment to chuckle.

"Perhaps you think you will deny me," she teased with another of her low, rippling chuckles, now a more physical force that he could feel rumbling gently into his body.

He wanted to protest, to say that he didn't mean to, but he caught himself; her tone had an obvious humour to it, but she had him in such a compromising position that he did not want to let her think he was doing anything to upset her.

The belt was no obstacle for her in the and, her tail somehow releasing the clasp and loosening it up until another tug of her tail let her pull it all down, belt, pants and underwear, at least until his cock jerked against the slowly grinding underbelly scales, even softer than the already delightfully smooth hide that covered her top and flanks.

Then her tail constricted his penis with a slow, graceful entrapment, root to tip bound in her snare, swollen glans incredibly sensitive to the touch.

He felt a pang of embarrassment, he had not bathed in days, surely she would find it insulting if he was filthy down there.

But her seductive murmurs did not show it if she was, as her tail began to pump him slowly.

"I could end it here, you know~" she whispered, bringing her head up slightly and freeing his beleaguered neck from her erotic assault, only for his ear to fall victim to her honeyed words once more. The words did not even seem threatening to his life, they were too soaked in her enticing allure for it to be that. "Stroke, stroke, stroke, until you spray your precious seed all over my underbelly~"

To punctuate her 'threat', she stroked his cock with the coiled tip of her tail, making sure to rub back and forth against his glans as she did.

"To bring you down before we could even begin~" she hissed, her tongue curling against his ear, prompting a stimulated whimper to leave his lips. "Of course, I wouldn't stop there... I would go until I thought you couldn't endure it anymore~ But, I am a merciful Goddess~ I won't finish off your first climax like this, my little Leoleth~ I asked to mate, after all... but allow me to have my fun~"

She laughed again, and then moved to attack the other side of his neck, another low moan issuing from Leoleth's mouth.

She pumped him slowly, sometimes tightening her grip and dropping to a crawling pace as she practically wrung his penis out.

All the while, her coils continued to shift, twisting and untwisting, slipping under and over one another and resetting so he was never without the feeling of her scales sliding against his bare skin and his clothes.

His body bucked, twisting this way, and then that, involuntary struggles fighting against her binding grasp.

For a moment he was afraid this would upset her, but it did not draw her ire. It had an opposite, more frightening - and erotic - effect.

It pleased her.

She laughed and took in a deep breath of pure delight, her coils shifting to let his reflexive twists gain some motion, before she fought them back to the position she wanted him to be in. A predator toying with its prey.

Vetiscia pulled her head back, giving him a little bit of breathing room now that she wasn't practically collaring him, but just as entrapping was her gaze, seductive, hungry and assured in her superiority over not just him, but any mortal that found themselves caught in her coils.

"Look at you... so meek, so cute~" she teased, before he suddenly found himself being adjusted, coils twisting and flipping and moving his body with hers until he was being bent forwards just slightly, Vetiscia binding him with only a few coils over his chest... all so he could see the tip of her tail wrapped around his cock, from root to tip. She looked down at it with a pleased expression, and then gave him a sideways glance.

"Look how hard you are... you were really so eager to pay me, weren't you~?" she hissed, flickering her tongue in the air before his face. She laughed softly, and established a pattern of long strokes and pumps, sometimes coiling her tail back and forth, sometimes wiggling the loops closer and further away from one another, and sometimes wrapping his penis up further, to the point she was able to completely cocoon his manhood in her scaly embrace.

He couldn't answer her, too aroused and too shy in this compromising position to give any retort. The way she teased him seemed to strike at the very core of his being too, it made him feel particularly self-conscious, yet it tantalised him all the same. But the way she seemed pleased about his arousal also made him happy, the praise causing his heart to flutter.

She was starting to stroke even faster now, and he felt a pressure welling up in his loins. He didn't understand, he thought she wasn't going to 'finish him' like this.

Vetiscia kept stroking, tip rubbing against his glans. Without warning, she let go and coiled around his cock again, from tip to root this time, allowing her to better entrap his testicles, massaging and fondling his spongy sack with fluid, sweeping motions that glided around the hemispheres of his testes. Pre had started to trickle from his tip, beads of it welling up and swiftly swept aside by her shifting tail, lathered into his manhood with a quiet, slick sound. Lubricated, his cock was more efficiently milked by her tail, slickly pumping and tugging where it pleased. His balls were moistened too, and with his member now thoroughly slicked, Vetiscia uncoiled her tail again and once more encircled his cock from below, wrapping up his balls and wounding around his girth until her tip was rubbing against his.

He was about to blow, the pressure in his loins building to uncomfortable levels, a floodgate about to burst.

But it didn't.

Before he could be brought to release, she let go with a sudden swift movement, a sharp stimulation that made him shudder, but it was not enough to drive him over the edge. He let out a choked gasp, his member twitched vigorously and his hips bucked aimlessly. He let out a sound that could only be described as a desperate whine mixed with frustration and confusion, but Vetiscia only laughed soothingly.

"Hush, my dear Leoleth~" she purred, calming him somewhat as she looked at him, bringing her head before his face, enough he could smell that sweet breath. "You are but mortal, you can only last so long... there are greater pleasures I can give to you, and they deserve your seed more~"

Another low chuckle, so sensuous, erotic, Vetiscia giving Leoleth's cheek a slow lick.

"Allow me to sate your yearning desires, and sate my 'hunger' as I do~"

With an alluring hiss, he found himself being manhandled once more in her shifting coils, unwrapping and tying him up all over again, scales grazing across his skin and pulling his pants and shoes off completely as coils ground against him in a downwards tug all around him. He could hardly keep track of where her body was, coils and kinks of her body looping this way and that, it almost seemed like she no longer had a singular contiguous body, becoming a mess of connected yet disparate lengths. But eventually he found himself bound once more, still held erect in her grasp, but his feet no longer touched the ground.

That was when Leoleth felt a set of scaly lips against his glans.

A shrill sound of surprise left his mouth at the feeling, eyes widening as he struggled to look down over the loops of midnight scales cocooning his body. And sure enough, there Vetiscia was, serpentine muzzle pressed to his cock as she seemed to take in his scent.

She purred in savouring appreciation, before opening her eyes and looking up into his, tilting her head just slightly so he could see the corners of her mouth and the front of her muzzle tug into a lecherous grin whilst his cock bobbed against her snout.

"I do not want you wasting your seed, my dear Leoleth," she said, lifting her head up so her lower lip caught on his helmet, curling back before it was forced to pleasantly slide up and over his tip. She murmured, and brought her upper lip down upon his cock, doing the same, and yet again with side to side motions, lips curling as they caught softly on his glans and gliding across with loose, lazy rubbing. "I hunger for you... I will drink of you until you need respite to provide me with my final demand~"

"A-ah..." he answered, trying to form words, but Leoleth could summon nothing. His tongue was practically deadened from the obscene, surreal sight.

She laughed at him, that teasing but gentle flutter, like a song.

"You delight me, Leoleth... so sensitive, so meek yet eager~ My heart leaps at such a splendid mortal having sought me out~"

Her praise was even worse, it made him practically melt in her coils, a low moan leaving his mouth even when she wasn't actively doing anything... other than the ceaseless rippling and shifting of her coils against his body. Not as before when she was repositioning, but that never-ending pattern of soft constriction, reciprocating coiling, twisting slightly back and forth and gentle undulations that caressed his body, making him feel both helpless and comforted at the same time.