Tomes and Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave him a look along with a pleased murmur, warbling like a quiet chuckle, before she pursed her lips and gave his swollen glans a soft kiss.

Though he could discern the individual scales on her thin, serpentine lips if he looked close enough, her dark colouring made them imperceptible in this sort of situation. But he could feel how smooth they were, any gap between them imperceptible, like snakeskin of a fineness no natural snake could match. And above all, infinitely more flexible, Vetiscia's lips flexing and twisting in ways that befit her lustful intelligence, gently lathering her saliva onto his tip to mix with the precum she'd so expertly rubbed into his skin.

She was shallow with her efforts at first. He'd not long since had his orgasm denied to him, so he was still quite sensitive, and she was not the type of Goddess to be quick about things. She wanted to take her time, to toy with him, to savour him. He whined some more, breathless pants leaving his lips as she started to kiss all along his length. There was no order to her pecks, smooching where she pleased and at random. Sometimes she'd finish a kiss with a short, light lick from her tongue, and others he could feel her just dab at his skin with the muscle between her lips. It made him shudder, but he soon discerned that she was moving closer to his root. She lingered next to his crotch, inhaling his scent even as her snout was buried in his pubic hair. He couldn't understand why she did not seem to care, but even as his mind was addled by her tantalising stimuli, he vowed if this were to happen again, he would shave for her. Only the best for a Goddess.

She licked at the root of his cock, before shifting down and attacking his scrotum with her lips, more kisses and light licks causing tiny bursts of sensitivity to arc across his skin, translating into shivers that ran up his spine.

She kissed each orb, first one and then the other, in between and behind them too, her tongue gently lapping along their surfaces each time, sometimes when her lips pulled away. And then, without warning, she wrapped her long tongue around his sack and took both of his orbs into her mouth at once, scaly lips clasping around them and forming a seal for her to produce a slick suction.

Leoleth would've cursed in response but the words were garbled by the constant stimuli of her restless coils, and the fact her tongue had started to slip around his jewels, gliding around their hemispheres and tasting them. She tugged gently on his scrotum with her lips, the orbs within their sack tugged themselves by the gentle pull of her suckling, and pleasantly juggled and tasted by her tongue. Her lips started to 'chew', the sensation of their motions not too dissimilar, undulating against his orbs.

They soon felt soaked, judicious amounts of her saliva lathered into his skin by her tongue.

This was a completely new sensation to him, he never thought having his testicles toyed with like this would prove to feel so good. It felt incredible and it made his cock ooze even more precum. It was paralytic too, his limbs feeling like wet clay for her to mould to her will if that was her desire.

Her tongue, however, did not just focus on his jewels... the muscle wrapped around his sack, and squeezed out past her lower lip, all so she could run that forked tip along his taint, each tip tracing along either side of the spongy but firm mass behind his genitals, the junction between the fork's tips sliding erotically along the top, before she eschewed precision to press the flat of the slimy muscle against his skin, lapping to either side, hugging the flexible organ tight to his skin, tasting him.

He bucked again, but this was no inconvenience to her, Vetiscia's head easily moving with the jerking of his hips. She kept suckling even as protests started to well in Leoleth's throat.

"P-Please," he managed. It was both incredible, but he felt like he was being relentlessly teased. He wanted more, he wanted to feel her mouth -- which he noted felt so hot around his balls -- devouring his cock. He couldn't deny his desires anymore.

This was erotic in a way that shocked his mind, and he wanted as much as his body could take.

For a few moments more, she suckled, before her tongue retreated back into her mouth, briefly playing with his balls before she let go with a wet, spittle-laden pop, tongue lolling out to graze the underside of his jewels as she pulled away.

She laughed deviously.

"Oh, my Leoleth, so sweet and eager~" she teased, casting another of her disarming looks at him, lips tugged into a taunting, hungry grin. "Do not deny a Goddess her appetiser~"

Nevertheless, she moved her head back to his tip, running her tongue along the bottom of his cock the whole way, flicking it lecherously off the bottom of his tip. She repeated the gesture, but going back down his shaft, a long slow stroke with mild deviation, the tip slithering back and forth, gently traipsing the forks along his veins, eliciting stimulated twitches from his manhood.

And then she worked her way up again once more, with considered brush strokes with her muscle as though painting his shaft with her saliva, sometimes leaning in close to let her lips brush and rub against his skin, pulling back to let her tongue do the work after such brief caresses.

She began to roll her tongue on itself whenever she switched directions too, slipping the muscular organ about as she teased him. It was intense, but never enough to send him over the edge. Even when she curled the twin tips up to directly attack the underside of his corona, a most sensitive spot. He whined, struggling in her coils because he wanted her to keep going, to let him have his relief, but deep inside he knew that only pleased her.

And himself...

She'd lick with the edge of her tongue, with the flat, with only the forked tip grazing its twin points along his skin or curled enough to get a singular point of contact. It was like she was licking down a hard candy, savouring the delight, not wishing to waste it away too soon. And she breathed out constantly, hot, wet breath washing over his manhood with such lurid sensation, the saliva that she'd lathered into his girth only making it more intense, more stimulating.

Soon enough his cock was practically dripping, but still she was not done, though she was finished with her long licks upside and downside his cock. Now, she attacked his glans, a barrage of slow rolling and swirling licks before she planted a kiss, soft but enmeshing, the front of her snout broad enough. She kissed again, and then those scaly lips parted to let him be taken into her mouth, if only just behind his helmet. She retreated, and applied several similar mouthy kisses and suckles all around his girth before she finally began to slide him in deeper, lips clasping as tightly as she could manage, her tongue gliding along the base of his manhood as she inched towards his groin.

He was no gifted stud, he was average in size, but few human women would not struggle to take his length to the hilt without fighting their gag reflex. Vetiscia, however, had no such limitations, her serpentine head more than long enough that he would not reach her throat... and would not gag even if he did.

She didn't take him all the way yet, stopping halfway first, sliding back to the tip until only his glans remained trapped, then she slid down once more with a gentle twist to her head, lips spiralling slowly but luridly as she took just a little bit more of him into her mouth.

Between Leoleth's moans and gentle peaks of pleasure, he could think, and knew well enough that Vetiscia's considered pace was not easing herself into this act, but because she wanted to savour and delightfully torment him.

Briefly he was bent backwards after one of his involuntary struggles prompted her to deny him, a commanding squeeze and bending of his body extracting a gasp from his mouth, but it was not painful what she did. He felt a mild strain, yes, but nothing he could consider painful, only making the erotic caresses of her massaging coils more vivid. She already knew his limits. If she wanted to break his body, she could've done so easily with a single sharp and dreadful kink and jerk.

She eased up, bending him forward slightly again so that he could once more witness her fellatio.

Her slithering tail tip, however, was working its way up the back of his spine, slipped beneath his shirt until he came around, rubbing his nipples beneath the fabric, before diverting to try and undo what buttons it could, though even as dexterous as it was, it could not undo them all, getting only a few that were close to tugging free of their holes from the straining of his shirt thanks to her restless coils.

It was hard to focus on this, however, with Vetiscia sinking further down upon his mast until she was pushing through his pubic bush, scaly snout pressing to his crotch and diverting away the hair near his manhood. She salivated profusely, soaking his cock further.

He was in... his entire length was inside her. He could feel the warm, soft flesh of her mouth trying to hug his girth, her jawbones the only rigid sensation he felt, though still cushioned somewhat by her gums, besides the sides of her partially sheathed fangs. It made him wince a little in fear and worry, not sure if the tips of the ivories were safely pouched or floating near his precious manhood, for he could only feel the smallest pressure from the sides of the fangs against his cock.

But softness it did not instil, her tongue slowly starting to undulate and swing from side to side against the underside of his manhood, not unlike she had already done before, though now with the added touch of her mouth flesh wrapped around him, loosely as it was. Her forked tip crept up either side as it swayed, though hugging his skin so he felt her licks.

She began to retreat now, moving to his tip, glans all that was trapped yet again, before plunging down, slowly increasing her pace as she moved from helmet to root, sometimes straight, sometimes with the gentle spiral of her twisting head, lips intermittently breaking their seal so she could clasp them around again in another of her strange 'chewing' gestures, though she mostly kept them tightly wrapped and moistened for his stimulation.

Then, she slipped off him, lips pulling away from his glans as they came together like she was parting from his dick with a kiss, sliding against his sensitive head before she swallowed his cock again. She pulled off a second time, but instead of the slowly closing lips, her mouth opened to free his member completely... save for her tongue coiling around his girth much as her body had around his own.

His eyes widened and he exclaimed in shock and surprise. Her muscle had wound its way to his root, slimy and tight, and further still it coiled until his balls were trapped, the forked tip wrapped around the underside hemispheres in a possessive, erotic cradle. She gently stroked his jewels with a caress of her tongue's tip, and he could see her shift her head to the side, an open-mouthed grin as she looked into his eyes.

This was a completely unexpected sensation, and it took him by surprise. He was starting to understand what she had meant before, about what she could offer him. She squeezed him with her tongue, and began to wriggle and rub her lengths of coil up and down, a strange sensation if ever there was one, whilst being so tantalising, the wet muscle tasting every inch of him, fondling his balls and refusing his dick any chance to dry off.

The loops would bunch together and then spread apart from one another, and the motions were accompanied by a slick sound, one that was not so easily described, the closest he could consider being the sound made when one would rub a slab of butchered meat, oiling or rubbing salt into it.

This was different still, however, and substantially more erotic... least of all because he was the subject of it, his cock besieged by her ensnaring tongue.

Vetiscia changed her method then, uncoiling her tongue and recoiling it around his girth repeatedly, murmuring in delight and sending vibrations through her tongue into his penis, only adding to the sensation, along with the silent rumbles reverberating through her body from her throat and into his.

His balls were repeatedly wrapped by her tongue as she did this, before she again changed her attack, this time a stroking motion, pumping his length with her coiled tongue, particularly around the tip, from the base to the top of his member.

He was feeling the pressure begin to build once more, and he hoped she wouldn't deny him a second time. Leoleth didn't think he could handle endless denial, it would drive him mad.

She once again changed her technique, now applying something of a combination of the three prior methods in a chaotic assault that left him shivering, before adopting an alternating pattern of all four techniques.

And once she was satisfied she'd used her tongue alone enough, Leoleth felt her mouth swallow his cock once more, bobbing up and down his manhood with increased vigour, twisting and gyrating, all as her tongue continued its chaotic efforts. Sometimes it stopped, uncoiled to let the sensation ease, if only for a moment, and during these moments she would angle her head so that his glans pushed into the roof or floor or sides of her mouth, slurping all the while, before wrapping his girth up in her tongue yet again. Either her tongue would stay with her bobbing head or its pumping motions would continue divorced from her head, Leoleth able to feel Vetiscia's lips rise and shift as they slid over her sinuous tongue.

And she was not slowing down this time, moaning with lecherous enthusiasm, mouth thrumming with vibrations that tingled Leoleth, just another salacious feeling among the many tormenting his body. She slurped loudly, and suckled hungrily on his cock, her tongue endeavouring to sweep over his glans whenever precum dribbled from the tip, even letting her tongue occasionally double back to attack his glans with the forked tip, a fierce, acute sensation that made him jolt involuntarily.

"A-ah... ahhh... Vet-Vetiscia," he said, not even realising how luridly he moaned her name, how unbecoming and irreverent it was. That he said it without the due respect towards her divinity. But Vetiscia offered no angry rebuke, only laughing without a single moment of hesitation, delighted by his lapse in manners thanks to her skills, sending vibrations plenty into his cock.

He was about to explode, the pressure within his loins like a broiling storm. Pre dribbled into the serpent's mouth, greedily lapped up by her tongue and suckled down her throat.

It was too much and he eventually lost the battle, a moan like no other ripping through the sinkhole with an echo he did not register, not since it was his own moan. It was somewhat strained, she'd worked him significantly and now she was reaping the rewards as he bucked futilely within her coils.

She took him to the hilt, snout pressing against his crotch as he came, rope after thick rope of hot cum shooting into her mouth, and only amplified by her tongue continuing to stroke, the coiled muscle pumping his throbbing length and prolonging his climax.

Her lips were clasped tightly around his root, and he could hear her loud, lecherous gulping as she drank him down without effort, applying yet another layer of suction that stimulated his spasming manhood.

She wasn't stopping, and it was driving Leoleth crazy, his body starting to writhe involuntarily within her grip.

"P-Please... no more..." he begged, but in his mind this helpless overstimulation was truly astounding. To be at her mercy, to be subjected to such ecstasies and, only by her mercy, given respite from the erotic torment. She resisted his bodily struggles, though not completely... her coils providing just enough give for his body to shift, only for her to reel him back with a targeted squeeze, tightening a section of her coils to reset his position.

Eventually, she would give mercy, letting go of his cock once the last dribbles of his cum had been eked from his penis, once her tongue had lapped the residue off his hypersensitive glans, each flick eliciting a flinch that coursed through his body. And only once no trace of semen was left on his member did her tongue unwind and recoil into her mouth, leaving Leoleth's shaft to bob in the air, drained and weakened, and incredibly sensitive.

She pulled back so he could better see her, Vetiscia's coils shifting and straightening him up. Leoleth watched as the serpent goddess licked her lips clean, and opened her mouth to reveal it devoid of his seed, but glistening with her saliva. The corners of her mouth tugged into a broad grin, and she closed her mouth with a small flex and brought her head up towards his, tongue flickering with a sensuous hiss.

"You've been rather pent up, my dear Leoleth... mortals seldom have that much to offer on their first round~" she praised, prompting Leoleth's heart to flutter madly. He felt... proud. Jubilant, that a goddess would give him, a mere mortal, such an esteemed compliment.

"Th-Thank you, Vetiscia..." he muttered.

She giggled, and leaned in to gently kiss and lap at his neck, extracting a shallow, shivering moan from his mouth.

"You are rather cute when you try to show respect in such a compromised state... you're still hard you know~" she noted, her coils shifting until his length was sandwiched between his stomach and her soft underbelly scales, gently rubbing in order to keep him hard with their soft caresses.

He bit his lower lip to stifle another moan, though he wasn't sure why... perhaps to try and wrestle back some composure for the second round he knew was coming but wasn't sure he would be able to endure, if it was anything like her oral.

And she continued like this, gently attacking his neck and rubbing her coils to his member, never letting him calm down completely, but allowing him a chance to recover. Would he manage another voluminous load like she'd wrought from him just then? He did not think so, and worried it might disappoint Vetiscia... but perhaps his ecstasy-fuelled writhing was satisfaction enough for the devious serpent.

She did more than that though. She left his neck once she'd lathered it in moisture, and proceeded to double back down towards his groin, but only so she could slip beneath her own coils and slither against his skin, a soft caress amplified by erotic -- and sometimes sloppy -- kisses and licks, her tail also shifting around to find her, a tied-up mess Leoleth had no hope of discerning, her every foot of length starting to shift and slither and twist about him, multiplying the feelings of being caressed by her body to new levels. He could feel her head and her tail working away, but he was not sure for what purpose... until he felt tension in his shirt suddenly slacken, and the feeling of her tongue across his torso, where it had touched after she'd used it to help her undo his buttons.

Her coils started to wriggle, undulating up and down until his shirt started to slide off him, and after a few moments, Vetiscia's head emerged from the tops of her coils, his garment in her mouth. She grinned at him, and tossed it aside, proceeding to run her tongue in a curl against the curve where his neck met his lower jaw, his throat flinching from the touch.

A steady stream of shivering sighs left Leoleth as Vetiscia teased him like this, the snake moving to apply her attention to other parts of his body, though she seemed to focus mostly on his vulnerable neck, which tingled by now, thanks to the wet layer of saliva she'd applied liberally to his skin. He wondered if there was something special about it, but like everything since this whole ordeal started, it was impossible to think about.