Tomes and Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went to answer, but she cut him off with a sudden increase in speed, thrusting his hips into her tail and bringing it to meet his bucking waist, enough that he could hear a loud, and deviously wet slapping, muffled by the coils that bound him. He felt her depths rush back and forth along his dick, and the scouring textures rake his cock with pleasure, feeling the underside of his corona catch on every inwards-angled ring, attacking one of the most sensitive parts of his penis without relent or respite.

She had raised her head up, craning it higher above him and looking down with a domineering look, eyes narrowed and lips just barely pursed into an almost sinister grin, enjoying the shocked expression that had taken over his face. Leoleth could hardly string together a coherent word, save the occasional curse that interrupted the chorus of moans and breathless pants of pleasure. What could he do against this sort of ecstasy?

The sounds of bliss coming from his mouth were starting to rise to a true head, but then, Vetiscia struck like a viper, and silenced him.

But not with a bite; a kiss to his lips, something that jarred his eyes open almost to bulging, especially as her tongue slipped into his mouth to tangle with his own, the sinuous muscle effortlessly overpowering his tongue, coiling around it like she had around his body. The front part of her mouth -- and thus, the lips in contact with Leoleth -- was just broader than his, but she was able to mesh them together well enough, engaging in a most intimate kiss that caught Leoleth off guard.

She moaned softly, and closed her eyes as she twisted her head to kiss him at different angles. Leoleth began to kiss her back, as best he could but her tongue was seemingly thicker than before and it was hard to shape his lips as readily. The sinuous muscle left his tongue -- mostly, its length great enough a portion of it was always there to caress his tongue and be caressed by it as he tried to reciprocate her efforts -- and began to explore his mouth, tasting his inner cheeks, the roof of his mouth, around his teeth, and generally painting the cavern of his mouth with her saliva, before the muscle aligned itself... and began to inch carefully into his throat.

Again, he was caught off guard, with a widening of his eyes and a garbled, choked gasp of shock. Then his eyes rolled back as her tongue probed into his throat, reaching around and swirling about his gullet deeper than anything he'd ever felt. And somehow, she'd circumvented his gag reflex, as if clever movements had let her slip by that obstacle.

His entire body shuddered in her ever slowly shifting coils, reacting to the massage-like sensation her wrapped body imparted, and the disarming feeling of her tongue probing deep into his mouth. He continued to squirm, but ever since she kissed him so deeply, he felt his strength sapped, unable to writhe as he had, even as his cock was harshly assaulted with stimulation thanks to her scouring folds. He couldn't even whimper or moan properly, the sounds coming out like gurgles and gags, though even then they sounded laden with pleasure.

He felt vibrations - caused by her moaning - course through her lips into his, and through her tongue to thrum against the walls of his gullet, which made his head spin. He felt limp, weak, helpless, like he was going to simply fade away at any moment.

But his mind, dazed as it was, did not feel numb. Nor did the nerves in his skin, his sense of touch acute as ever. It was a unique sensation as her coils shifted and lifted him a bit higher in the air, suspended in a prison of rippling scaly flesh. Surreal... divine. Frightening in some aspects, but impossibly erotic, irresistible, a desire for more burned into him.

He was her prey.

And he relished it.

Leoleth did not believe he was going to last long. How could he? The kiss was thoroughly disarming, and she was going rougher with her tail now, plunging his cock in by force and bringing her canal to him with a constriction of her tail, twisting it about just a little so he felt her walls spiralling against him, ripping a shudder out of him. She kept kissing, lips meshing sloppily, rivulets of saliva trailing down his face.

He could feel the pressure building, he was going to cum. Some final, hidden part of him resisted, that he was about to break a great taboo. But what could he do? She was not stopping, and he didn't want her to stop. This was a price all too worth what he wanted... perhaps if he had known this was what awaited him, this would have been what he wanted.

But he couldn't express this, not to Vetiscia, not with her lips meshing to his over and over, the snake goddess gently twisting her head to kiss him at different angles, all without pulling away from his lips. And especially with her tongue swabbing his throat, garbling any sounds he made.

Though his body went limp, it began to shudder now, twitching and spasming in a way that was sure a sign as any, along with the intense throbbing of his cock, that he was about to cum.

Vetiscia wasn't slowing down, and the pleasured grunts that rumbled in her throat, rising in pitch, accompanied by an erratic shivering of her walls alerted him to a fact he hadn't considered; she was nearing orgasm too.

The slapping of her tail against his crotch reverberated throughout the sinkhole, wet, sloppy smacks that filled his ears. He heard his heartbeat too, a rushing of blood that roared in his head as he was driven towards the brink, weakly squirming in her coils, which began to tighten ever so slightly, trapping him into the throes of the finale that was about to come crashing down upon them.

Despite the erratic spasms of her womanhood, her walls began to tighten too, forcing her contours to dig more harshly into his cock as it was drawn in and out of her depths.

That was his limit. He couldn't take it anymore.

With a strangled, gurgling cry, he bucked as vigorously as he could, and as though signing the last line on a contract, he came, hard pulses unleashing ropes of hot cum into her depths... and she would wring him of everything when she came too, Vetiscia crying out in ecstasy into his mouth, her kiss turning static as she endured, her entire body clenching around him enough to drive the air out of his lungs and into her mouth.

Her coils spasmed erratically, and she crashed her tail down against his hips, taking his cock as deep as possible as her walls writhed, a churning of flesh that ensured he would not be left without stimulation even as he came.

But every now and then, this tight lock would break so she could slap against his hips hard and fast for a few brief moments, prolonging his ejaculation far longer than he could tolerate. He was starting to thrash in her coils, but that only seemed to make her own climax more intense.

It was maddening, insane, he couldn't take this. His eyes rolled backwards into his head, tears forming in his eyes and his thrashing spasms dying down to helpless, drained twitches. He was short of breath now, the tightness of her chaotic coils and her endless kiss making it near impossible to draw a breath.

He almost thought he was going to asphyxiate in her coils until she finally gave him reprieve, pulling back her head with a jerk, reeling her tongue out of his throat, Leoleth feeling the sinuous muscle gliding swiftly against the walls of his gullet until it flicked out of his mouth with a whip, a gasp leaving both his lips and hers.

She hissed into the air, her coils starting to relax and compose themselves. And not a moment too soon, Leoleth was worried she might accidentally crush him to death. But whilst he was left panting, and exhausted, Vetiscia recovered remarkably quickly, and for a brief moment Leoleth was afraid she might decide to keep going until he expired. But she only fixed him with a lecherous smirk and leaned in to give him a peck on the forehead.

"Haaa... you have done well, Mortal~" she praised, pulling back to look into his eyes. "I think I will let you rest in my coils a little while... recover yourself in my embrace~"

"I-I shall, my Lady," he answered, managing some measure of propriety. She smiled, and shifted one of her coils up to let him rest his head. And then, he deflated with a sigh. This... this was bliss. Even though he was still inside her womanhood, cock softening in the mixture of his seed and her juices, he melted into the warm comfort of her embrace, her coils loosening until they became something of a vertical bed. Now that she was no longer tensing up, her body was softer as well, moulding to the contours of his body more than before.

He could've stayed like this forever.

Alas, that wasn't to be his luck. Vetiscia pulled away, and he felt his cock sliding out of her womanhood. It made him shiver from some final stimulation as her walls tugged against him, but he did not feel any of his seed spill out, her opening closing up as he was pulled free.

"You should dress yourself now," she said, slowly uncoiling from around him and setting him on the ground, carefully; he was wobbly and needed the support, but eventually he found the strength to stand on his feet without aid. Then, she handed Leoleth his clothes, Vetiscia proving to be generous and helpful.

"Thank you, my Lady," Leoleth answered as he took his clothes from the tip of her offered tail. She smiled, and moved to coil up on her 'throne' once more. He felt her eyes on his sweaty body, Leoleth never realising just how much he perspired during that session. It was still buzzing in his mind, and now that it was over he wasn't entirely sure whether it had happened at all. It was all so... surreal. Did he imagine it? The sultry, satisfied look of appreciation Vetiscia was giving him as she watched him clothe himself proved he had not, and he shivered under her gaze.

His cock was stained, but it wasn't as stained as it could've been, Vetiscia's folds having scraped most of the residue off as she pulled him out. He wiped it down best he could with the sleeve of his shirt, and then soon enough he was dressed again, though perhaps a little unkempt compared to before, feeling sticky from sweat. He composed himself, and stood before Vetiscia, now once again looming over him from her 'throne'.

"I hope that I have... 'paid' the price adequately, my Lady," he said with a bow.

"Don't forget your year of service," she reminded, causing him to flinch... and then he relaxed. Somehow, what he'd just gone through was alone worth the year of service.

"Of course, my Lady."

She smiled, and then her tail swept over the ground in front of him, and in its wake appeared the Keepings.

He'd almost forgotten about them, but when Leoleth laid eyes on them again, he was filled with excitement. He still yearned for their secrets. He took a step towards them, and then paused, chancing a look up towards Vetiscia in case he did wrong.

"Go ahead, and take what you have sought," she said. "I'm sure you know better than to try and deny the demands of a goddess... you will not hide from your duty."

"I will not," he assured, though part of him wanted to serve her solely on the off chance he got to experience her passion once again.

Even conversation with her would please him, but he kept this to himself.

He stepped forward with some trepidation, reaching towards the Keepings. After some hesitance, his fingers hovering over the leather-bound books, grazing their edges, he picked them up one by one. Together they were quite heavy, a suitable weight for the knowledge they contained.

He felt lightheaded; after so much time and effort spent seeking out these almost legendary tomes, they were now in his hands. He shook a little.

He was taken out of his reverie by Vetiscia craning her neck down towards him, her tongue flickering across her lips.

"You may go~ Indulge yourself in the knowledge within, but let no one know you have them. It is dangerous knowledge you carry, after all. People have sought to have it erased, and those who may know of it erased with it."

Her tone had started somewhat knowing, confident, but it turned serious towards the end. He nodded, clutching the tomes tight against his chest.

"I will tell no soul I have these," he assured her. "I swear on my life."

She smiled and nodded; this seemed to please her, and she pulled her head back.

"Then with my blessing, you may go~ But I will have need of you by the end of the week, so do not delay~ Now, on your way~"

He nodded, and with a bow as he took a few steps back, he turned and made for the exit.

Even as he struggled to squeeze himself through the narrow passage, Leoleth was beyond giddy; he had the Keepings, he had just had sex that was practically ruinous to him, ruining him of anything less ever again, and he was going to be serving the Goddess for a full year.

And none of those things bothered him. Though he began to contain himself, reminding him he could not let himself be obsessed by her passions; Vetiscia may never again grant him such a divine privilege, and he needed to remember that. Perhaps over time the pleasurable ruin she'd inflicted on him would fade and he would find desire in the company of mortals again.

Still, a little bit of hope was never a bad thing...

A giddy, wavering smile briefly flickered across his lips as he squeezed his way back to the cave passages, ready to begin his return trip to his home. It had been quite the fruitful expedition.

---

Vetiscia watched the mortal Leoleth leave her lair with a giddy step to his gait. Clearly the human had found the entire venture thoroughly rewarding. She allowed herself a smile; he wasn't the first to fall into her snare, but he was particularly cute, such a shy but polite mortal.

And she watched him as he carted away with his intended prize, the Eslaine Keepings.

The secrets of life and death from a dead society, the last clues to the remnants of their civilisation, where more secrets no doubt lingered. But ah, to whom are the secrets meant, she thought. And more... what did they truly mean?

That they held great power, they may possess the knowledge that discerned the very fabric of nature.

Or perhaps they were a philosophical record? Spiritual writings meant to enlighten the reader and the society who had the Keepings commissioned.

Maybe they were a scientific thesis, a truth on a more... fundamental level, and held no true power without craft and application.

Or even the simple opinions and beliefs of an individual, wise or perhaps not.

That would be for Leoleth to decide. After all, legends are but old stories, passed down through the ages... and not always do they reach new ears as they first left ancient lips. Mistranslations occur, misunderstandings happen, details are forgotten, or added, lies and mistruths are woven into the fabric of the tale, the personal interpretation of different individuals, the regional variations of the single tale or even a story twisted into something entirely different to different cultures.

That is what a legend is. That is what makes ancient knowledge often so forbidden.

Not because it has the power to move mountains. But because time has led people to believe it can.

The truth will never be known until it is found, and not all are so willing to let that happen.

But Vetiscia chuckled quietly; such things were her right and will to know. For others sought such things desperately, and she was always eager to let those with the determination possess what she laid claim to... for a price.

And always, they would be brought back... their curiosity, their desire to know more, it would always bring them back to her.

Bit by bit, she would make them pay her price, until they were all too ready to surrender themselves entirely to her.

And as she watched Leoleth disappear from view, she licked her lips hungrily.

She was going to enjoy her new follower.