Tomes and Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The coils rubbing his erection back and forth, precise muscle control allowing her to apply as much pressure as she wanted even with the chaotic mess of her coils, wherever she wanted, making the rubbing feel like soft caresses, meant to keep him hard and no more. Residue from her oral ensured a smooth experience, but even as it started to dry out from the constant motion, gentle as it was, her scales were still incredibly smooth to the touch, the friction just enough to be pleasant even if she were to be rougher, but not so much to cause pain. Even her more prominent and darker coloured scales that covered her top and the majority of her flanks were incredibly smooth.

He groaned, tilting his head back involuntarily, and in an act of playful deviousness, Vetiscia struck, a sharp movement and a twist of her head, and she lunged like a viper to 'bite' his neck.

It was a soft bite, Vetiscia gumming Leoleth's throat, but she pricked his skin, just barely, with her fangs, a dangerous tease. It made him shiver, even made his breath catch in his throat, but she returned to her more sensuous kisses and suckles after the mock bite, his skin left unbroken.

Eventually, she pulled away and looked at him, a smile on her scaly lips.

"I think you are ready, my dear Leoleth~" she purred with a curl of her tongue and a sensuous hiss.

"I-I don't," he retorted, squirming a little as he believed he was still too sensitive. And more... if what he suspected was about to happen, happened... it was going to be far more significant than her otherworldly fellatio.

She only laughed at his remark, before pulling her tail from beneath her coils, shifting around and causing her wrapped loops to roll and ripple against him, making Leoleth moan. Then, she brought up the last several feet of her tail -- he couldn't quite tell in his addled state -- and faced the underside towards him, hovering her head just to the side.

"Do you see it~?" she questioned with a knowing look.

Leoleth squinted, but saw nothing.

"What am I supposed to see?" he asked.

She chuckled lowly, and that was when he spied two sets of scales parting, so finely meshed together they were practically indistinct. But he saw them parting, and found himself looking at a narrow slit that, now revealed, oozed sweet-smelling fluids that only seemed to heighten his arousal, if only minutely. A lighter violet flesh lined the interior, and he could make out a number of ridges and other textured contours lining the inner surfaces of the orifice, almost glistening in the limited light towards the periphery of the opening. And what's more, he could see it flexing slightly, convulsing and clenching slowly...

She leaned in and grinned, facing it first and then turning towards him.

"My womanhood, Leoleth... it aches for you~" she crooned, closing her eyes and letting out a soft, pleased hiss. She cracked her eyes open, and fixed him with a devious grin. "Don't you want to feel it~?"

Leoleth was mesmerised; it felt so wrong, it was like no human's womanhood he had ever seen, what few he had, but it looked... terribly inviting, flexing like it too was alive, had a mind of its own and yearned for his cock, to milk it dry. It oozed profusely, but the fluids were clean, sweet-scented, and the flesh looked simultaneously soft and firm where it mattered.

She opened her mouth wetly, strands of saliva bridging her upper and lower jaw, tongue unfurling as she turned towards her slowly widening orifice, and helped widen it further with a slow tracing of her tongue around the edge, tasting herself, teasing towards the inner surface with a slow, methodical lick, issuing a deliberate, lusty pant as she made him watch this obscene display. She seemed to twitch in response to her own administration, which only made Leoleth ache even more, his post-orgasmic sensitivity not diminished but his energy revitalised.

He gulped, and made his answer.

"Y-Yes... I want to feel it..." he said, straining against her coils.

"You want me to take you deep inside... let you fill me deep~" she said with emphasis, inching towards his face. "To mate with me~"

"I-I want to mate with you!" he echoed with some conviction, his own desires starting to run away now.

But Vetiscia had other plans, pulling her head back with a sultry laugh.

"Not yet," she asserted. "First... you will return the favour~ Consider it part of my price~"

With that, she pushed her opening towards his face, the aroma becoming more overwhelming now that it was closing in. At first he was confused, but then Leoleth understood, especially once she began to wrap the end of her tail around his head to form a firm grip... pushing her slit to his lips.

Another shudder raced up his spine, but he knew what he had to do, what Vetiscia demanded of him. He was in no position to refuse, no matter how much he ached to put his cock inside her... he had no desire to refuse.

He unfurled his tongue, and began to lick, tracing the outer edges of her slit, operating on touch alone as his vision was almost blocked by the rest of her tail, its width not quite like that of the rest of her body, but half his view was obscured.

She didn't have true labia like a woman did, especially as her 'mound' was more horizontal than vertical, but he felt puffy 'lips' just beneath the concealing scales, growing out slightly as Vetiscia's arousal grew, creating a most enticing and welcoming sensation. Leoleth started to kiss and suckle, and probed a bit deeper with his tongue, tasting her smooth walls. He couldn't reach too deeply, but he felt pliant rings of muscle just below her opening, undulating contours that would have proved tantalising to any man caught in her grip... but he could not probe any deeper, so the deeper reaches of her womanhood were a mystery to him, one he would only uncover when she was ready to mate with him.

He kissed the opening, and tasted her fluids... everything about her was sweet. Like she was deliberately made to present the most erotically taboo allure possible, the wrongness of making love to a snake mixed with just how enticing she was, how she proved every part of her worked to pleasure anyone caught in her coils.

His tongue swirled, and started to waggle. His efforts were clumsy, erratic even, he had no real experience in this sort of act, but the soft, pleased hisses coming from Vetiscia only seemed to encourage him.

She hovered her head above him, looking down and wetting her lips as she watched, sensuous smirks playing across them.

"Good boy, Leoleth... you have been given a great privilege, to feast on the womanhood of a goddess... savour it, and please me~"

Her tongue every now and then would unfurl and play across his brow, leaving wet patches across his forehead. He simply focused on her opening, hungry and eager to hear more praise. His tongue darted wherever it could, and he suckled vigorously, gulping down her fluids when enough collected in his mouth. He did what he could, waggling his tongue back and forth at a specific spot, circling it around the circumference of her opening, tracing some of the deeper contours or worming between her walls, the flesh trying to close in around his tongue.

She had no clitoris to speak of, not that he could find, but the puffy ring of flesh that served as the closest thing to a labia seemed sensitive enough. More than that, her flesh flinched ever so slightly wherever he licked, so perhaps she was more sensitive all over compared to a human woman. He wasn't sure, his experience with them was limited, most of what he knew knowledge gleaned from other sources.

But it did nothing to weaken her control over him; Vetiscia's moans were soft, but full of delight and seductive allure, gentle laughs mixed in with the hissing sighs, and she maintained that lofty, lusty look from above, even as her face flinched from the stimulation, and her coils flexed with a bit more disorder than before.

And her coils kept rubbing against his cock, smooth scales grazing and caressing and squashing around his length, never letting him soften or find respite. Not that licking and sucking on her mound was going to let him soften. It was too erotic an activity to lose his arousal.

But his yearning to have sex with the goddess made him restless, and he squirmed in her coils some more, much to her delight.

"Oh Leoleth, always squirming, always itching to move... the way you rub against my scales... I love it~" she purred with a lusty hiss, tongue brushing across his brow. "You struggle, you worm, but you always find yourself helplessly wriggling... as my scales push you back... caress you all over, rubbing and touching... mmm, yes, keep squirming, Leoleth~ I do enjoy it when you squirm~"

It was too cruel to hear her talk like that to him... her voice dripping with seduction and desire, worming into his head, the perfect encouragement to keep going, to keep licking and sucking until his tongue went numb if it came down to it. That, and her sweet moans, all urging him on, to do his damnedest.

But just as he was getting fixated on this job, she let out a happy gasp and pulled her tail away from his mouth, uncoiling the length around his head, leaving the lower half of his mouth wet. He was almost disappointed, but he had no opportunity to wallow in his disappointment, Vetiscia dipping low and coming up against his face from below, slowly grinding against his face, whispering softly.

"Mmm, I think you're ready, and I'm now suitably eager~" she purred, licking his face slowly before he found himself being leaned backwards, Leoleth yelping in surprise.

Her coils shifted, sliding against him as she created gaps and opened space to let her tail's final length slip against him, wrap around his waist... and tease his glans with her entrance.

Vetiscia let out a hissing sigh, and Leoleth released a moan; she was about to go all the way, to truly take him. To mate with him, take his seed and have him fulfil his debt, and pay the price she had demanded. But just like everything before, it wasn't that easy. The goddess was not about to proceed that quickly, she wanted to tease him first, rubbing that wet slit to his member, grinding her entrance around his cock slowly, letting the folds at the opening rub and slide against his shaft, coating him in her arousal.

She kept teasing him like this, grinding her opening all along his mast and giggling next to his face with her tongue flickering out against his cheek, until she finally stopped moving.

"I think I've delayed long enough... you will soon make a most significant commitment, Leoleth~ You will be part of a very exclusive history of people who can claim to have been so entwined with the divine~"

Her mercurial laugh was sweet to his ears, but Leoleth was starting to get nervous. There were tales plenty of mortals and immortals blending blood together, but not all of them had simple endings... not all of them had good endings.

Part of him didn't believe that this would end terribly for him, or that he would even give her child; she used the word mate, but her behaviour seemed more inclined towards pure promiscuity. But to consummate with a godly being in this way was always significant, there was no 'simple reality' to be found in such tales.

He felt nervous, but she hissed into his ear, and it made him shiver from the sensuous easing of his mind her soft tones granted. This was going to happen, and he yearned for it.

It wasn't a case of 'whether he wanted it or not', he refused to let himself try and turn back now.

Besides, he had already accepted her price. He would honour Vetiscia.

But damned did she drive him mad with her endless teasing. Her sweet giggles into his ear, those soft licks against his cheeks and the relentless grinding of her entrance to his cock. He didn't want to beg, but he couldn't take it anymore, he wanted to drive himself to the hilt inside of her, to take that leap into taboo without shame.

"P-Please..." he implored. She answered him first with a low chuckle, seductive, dripping with lustful intensity.

"Oh, my sweet mortal, you truly want it this badly~?" she crooned, inching up his face and levelling it out as she looked into his eyes. "You have been such fun, and so polite... you deserve it... and I want it~"

There was no more teasing. Her entrance slid to his glans... and with a slow but forceful push, she took him inside of her without effort.

Leoleth moaned, and Vetiscia hissed in sensuous glee.

The contours he had felt with his tongue were only the edge of a truth; the circular rings of muscle clenched around his cock with a sudden tightness he had not experienced when he was licking and suckling on her womanhood. And more, the deeper his cock delved, the less pliant her contours became, but never did they become unpleasantly rigid... always giving enough give to caress his cock. But they scoured his glans all the same, the shallower bumps and ridges atop of the larger rings facing towards her entrance to grind against any member that found itself trapped inside her. But the larger rings of muscle, he had felt them angled inwards with his tongue, but to feel their effects when she began to slide him out was another thing altogether.

Between her possessive tightness and unyielding bondage over his body, he was forced to feel those fleshy contours act like the funnel in a crab pot, and catch on his cock -- especially his corona -- as if trying to keep him from pulling out. Her flesh -- a perfect blend of pliancy and rigidity -- was an intense sensation that forced moan after moan out of his mouth, his sensitive helmet relentlessly tugged on, ground against, scoured and dug into by stimulating contours.

He could feel how her protuberances were less flexible the deeper he was taken, imparting more focused stimulation on his cock. Yet despite it all, her womanhood wrapped around his girth and rippled, undulated and twisted like it was almost fluid, smothering his dick in unexpectedly hot, velvety soft flesh that worked to stimulate him at every opportunity.

If he were to thrust away relentlessly, he would not last long, a devilishly efficient canal meant to extract every drop of seed any man caught in her embrace could give.

But he couldn't thrust away. The pace was set by her will, her whims, and she decided how quickly she wanted to go. And this was no clearer than the way she stopped moving her tail; she was pulling it back and pushing it back down on his mast, but that motion was replaced by the coils around his hips tightening their grip, and heaving in a way that forced his hips to move by her designs.

She tugged on his hips, pulling him into her pussy, and then she pulled him out, setting the pace and letting him feel the contours that clung to his cock. Sometimes she moved her tail to meet his hips, but she mostly manipulated him herself, leaving him to squirm from the stimulation, intense and simultaneously focused, yet all encompassing and erratic. His squirming would be met with her resisting him, restraining him in her playful way, but she had more tricks up her sleeve.

"You're so sensitive, boy~" she teased. Leoleth felt embarrassed to be called 'boy', but it also made his heart leap with submissive excitement. "You twitch at every touch... makes me wonder what happens when I do this..."

She trailed off, and he was left wondering -- haphazardly, the pleasures of her depths muddling his mind -- what she had in store, until she created a gap in her coils that pushed against his chin, and exposed his chest. He couldn't see what her head was doing as it wound away from his and made a beeline for the gap in her coils... but he felt it, when that sinuous tongue of hers lolled out and licked at one of his nipples.

"Ah!" It was a short, sharp exclamation, more like an exhalation, but it encapsulated his very thoughts about the touch as her tongue began to loll around his nipple, just as sensitive as the first time she'd teased them, when she undid his buttons, but this was more directed, more... encompassing, letting the muscle press to the nub as it rolled lazily. He let out a rather unbecoming, high-pitched whine, but was made to gasp when he felt her lips clasp to his nipple, Vetiscia suckling as well as she could, lapping at his nub and the small pink discs around it in a circular motion. Her lips rippled gently as she sucked, a lurid kiss that made him writhe more in her coils. An involuntary reflex, but one he was beginning to think had been conditioned into him. If nothing else, he enjoyed the way she fought back against his struggles...

It wasn't enough for her to simply assail his sensitive nipples with her mouth, she would moan in pleasure and laugh in delight, sending vibrations coursing through her lips and tongue directly onto his sensitive nub. He felt short of breath, unable to maintain any real composure with her constant attack on his senses; her rippling coils and rhythmic massage of constriction, the terrible texture of her depths as his shaft was slid back and forth within it, and her oral teasing on what he never before considered was such a sensitive part of the male body.

He wanted to cum, and badly at that, a pressure building in his loins, but it was never given a chance to build too much, Vetiscia always easing off at the right moments. He moaned loudly, but the goddess had other plans, slipping the top coil up until it was pressing to his mouth, muffling his moans and giving her more room to tease his nipples, Vetiscia sliding her lips over his chest until meeting his other nub, leaving a trail of cool saliva between them. He felt her forked tip twist, the twin points circling around against the pink disc and tracing the base of the flat nub in the middle.

She moaned, as if tasting a pleasant treat, savouring the flavour as her tongue moved to more erratic motions as before, making no efforts to quiet the sounds she made or even make them sound the least bit noble or refined. She didn't care about the slurping sounds coming from her mouth, and it only made Leoleth feel more aroused, whimpering as her textured walls relentlessly scraped his shaft, scouring it with pleasure and leaving it terribly sensitive, which was maddening with a pace that ensured he could never build up to a climax.

Then, she pulled away from his nipples, having teased them sufficiently, sliding her top coil back down and completing the bodily cocoon of scales and muscle that imprisoned his torso once more. She sighed, rolling her tongue before her lips in front of Leoleth's eyes.

Leoleth himself gasped once he could get a good breath of air again, but by no means was he composed; she was still moving his hips back and forth into her womanhood, and he was almost losing it. Part of him worried though, that if she really picked up the pace to force him to orgasm, the experience would be too intense to endure.

She leaned her head in close, and smirked, making a vague kissing motion with her lips as a sign of amusement.

"Your face is as red as a ruby, my dear Leoleth~" she observed with more than a hint of sultry delight, a low chuckle rumbling in her throat. "And I think I left the skin around your nipples all too red as well... oh, you seemed so surprised when I attacked them in earnest, but I know your body better than you do, Leoleth... knowledge is as diverse as it is powerful, after all~"

She chuckled to herself, and raised her head just above his and looked down with a smug, seductive expression.

"I'm going to make you cum, Leoleth... I'm going to make you wish you could cry out my name, but you will not be able to muster the breath to do it... doesn't that sound lovely~?"

It sounded heavenly and threatening at once, and he wasn't sure which enhanced the other.