Tommy and Sarah

Story Info
Tommy's mind blown among other parts.
1k words
3.97
12.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story a story I never expected to tell I hope you like it and can find some pleasure in the story as I found in the experience.

My name is Tommy Hudson I am your typical 20 year old guy who spent most of his time sitting in front of the computer either playing online games or having intensive masturbatory sessions watching porn my preferences were what you would call vanilla.

I never really branched out in the world of porn the typical guy,girl porn maybe a bit of lesbian porn and I always taught of these as adventurous.

One day I was talking to a friend and some how the topic of porn came up and I told him what I liked to watch and he told me what he likes to watch and I can honestly say that his tastes were far more adventurous than mine he told me of a site and they various categories so I could branch out and watch a wider variety so I did and I can honestly say it opened my eyes to so many other things to watch.

Sitting in my room browsing through these categories I found a video of a 8 person gangbang I lost my self in the monitor in the copious amount of fucking, sucking and licking I could not let go of my cock all 9 inches of it I was beating my meat so much that I didn't notice I had not closed my bedroom door all the way and with the sex noises coming from the monitor of the 8 people having sex the voices of pleasure were making my cock throb in my hand.

I was so immersed in the video I didn't notice that I had some company standing in the door way and with the creak of the door finally breaking my concentration I looked towards the door and standing there was my sisters best friend her left hand was buried in her shorts I could tell with the movement of her hand she was playing with her pussy while her other hand had her top pulled up and she was playing with her nipples, with her eyes closed I decided not to scare her by approaching her so I cleared my throat and that caused her to open her eyes and look straight at me.

As our eyes connected across the room she made no effort to move her hands and neither did I move my hand of my cock that was still throbbing if anything Sarah standing there in the manner she was, made my cock harder Sarah smiled at me and walked into the room and closed the door behind her we never took our eyes of each other not even as Sarah dropped her shorts to the floor and removed her top now standing there totally naked she started to walk to wards me and as she stood by my knees she knelt down in between my legs slowly wrapping her fingers around my cock she leaned in and extended her tongue and licked my cock from shaft to tip this made me almost cum on the spot but I held it together until she took my cock in her mouth and swallowed it all the way to my balls I could fell her saliva coating my cock with her tongue wriggling around it.

Sarah's sucking became more intense with more and more speed and as I could feel my balls being to tighten I tried to warn her "Oh God! I'm going to cum! Oh god oh god!" It was all I could say but she did not slow and as my balls started to empty into her mouth Sarah held my cock in place until it stopped twerking in her mouth and as I fell back in my seat now spent from the best blow job ever Sarah stood smiled at me and finally broke her silence.

"So Tommy now that I have helped you its my turn."

That's all she said as she moved over to the bed and lied down propping a pillow at her lower back she almost sat on the edge of the bed she spread her legs open and played with her clit and smiled once again at me and said come on its time to eat...

As I approached the bed with my now flaccid cock I knew it would be a few minutes before we could fuck so I knelt down at the edge of the bed Sarah's pussy mere inches from my face I could smell her and it was intoxicating I now saw it perfect as she played with her pussy her clit with not a hair in sight all I could do was admire this perfectly shaved pussy I was stunned at what I was seeing I was frozen I think Sarah noticed as she slowly ran her fingers through my hair she slowly pulled my mouth down to her pussy

As I made contact the smell the taste overwhelmed me all i could do was start to lick and suck on her clit causing Sarah to throw her head back in ecstasy as she moaned in pleasure I pushed two fingers into her pussy and kept up the pace of sucking and licking and fingering until I heard the all to familiar words that I just muttered moments ago.

"Tommy please oh god don't stop your going to make me cum."

As these words left Sarah's mouth I could feel her pussy juice flow into my mouth and her moans got louder and her legs wrapped around my head she cut if my breathing but I still kept up the rhythm until she moved up the bed away from me grunting and groaning again our eyes made contact she smiled at me with a devilish grin on her face with her heavy breathing I could tell we were only getting started which was good because now my cock was rock hard again.