Tommy becomes My Dad

Story Info
Younger big brother makes me more submissive than ever.
1.7k words
4.4
11.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sirius123
Sirius123
27 Followers

**I appreciate and welcome constructive feedback in the comments. Parts you particularly enjoyed, parts that weren't for your taste and ideas for further chapters. Thanks.**

After the uni bar toilet blowjob, Tommy again changed his attitude and behaviour to me in a few subtle ways. He now insisted on calling me "Little Micky" in front of others instead of my real name, Mike. In contrast, in private, he treated me more lovingly, letting me serve him regularly. He allowed me to pleasure all parts of his body from his big manly feet to his dark nipples and hairy ass hole. Mostly, he decided where I could please him but sometimes, when he was in a good mood, he would allow me to roam his sculpted body of my own freewill. I'm not sure why but I preferred when he decided what parts of his body I was allowed to worship. It felt more natural to me.

Often times, I would come home from uni and he would be seated in the main single sofa chair watching football totally naked. He had brought in a rule to our apartment that when he was naked, I must also be naked. He told me it was "good for my mind to see the difference regularly to avoid any confusion." I wasn't fully sure what that meant but I know that the regular comparison made me far more submissive towards him than ever before. I truly felt like a slave to my younger brother at this stage.

This particular Friday, without being asked, I threw my schoolbag to the side and stripped off all my clothes. He looked away from the football game briefly to inspect my body up and down. He shook his head in disapproval and turned down the volume on the TV, causing my heart to race. I had grown to crave even the slightest bits of praise from him so any sign of disappointment made my whole world shake. I started to break out in a cold sweat as he cooly clicked his fingers for me to stand by his side to his attention.

"Bro, have a little look at yourself and tell me what's wrong," he said with a tone of compassion. My panicked mind made it impossible for me to tell how sincere he was being and this made me all the more frightened.

Standing in between Tommy's wide-open, strong legs, my body seemed childish and scrawny in comparison. I scanned my entirety up and down but kept getting distracted by Tommy's thick cock hanging softly in between his thighs, pointing towards me. Once again, I felt like his cock was judging me. It was so intimidating. My body was trembling and I felt tears forming behind my eyes.

"I don't know Tommy, I'm so sorry," I blurted out, wiping my eyes. My knees shaking. "What is wrong with me?"

Tommy gently grabbed me by my waist with his large hands. "Oh, little brother, don't be so afraid. You are beautiful in your own way. You just have one little problem developing." He leaned out of his chair and brushed my tears away. "Don't worry, Tommy will help you get rid of it. It's very easy, little one. Just run into the bathroom and fetch me a razor and some shaving cream like a good boy."

His comforting words were like melted chocolate around my panicked heart. I scurried into the bathroom and returned obediently with the requested items, handing them over to Tommy's outstretched hand. He gave me a warm smile and brushed off the last of my tears.

"Sit down on your big brother's lap. I will take care of you." He patted his chunky and tanned right thigh and I sat down as he instructed me to. "There's my good boy." He smiled at me and lifted the leg I was sitting on up and down like a parent would do to comfort their baby.

With his right hand around my waist, he began to stroke my few hairs of dark pubic hair with his left hand. Twisting them in his fingers and then stretching the longest one out to its full length.

"This pubic hair is nearly as long as your entire pee-pee. You have to keep your hair totally clean shaven when you have a pee-pee your size. If you let this grow for much longer, we wouldn't even be able to see your little pecker underneath. We can't have that because look at how cute your baby penis is!"

He began to lather my pubic hair area in shaving foam which felt amazing. Anytime he touched me was incredible but I was taken aback by how gentle and caring he was being with me in this moment. It made me hard as he began to shave the hairs away with the razor. The emotional rollarcoaster I had just been on finishing with this treatment was beautiful.

"There you go!" he exclaimed happily when he was finished. "Stand up and give me a twirl."

As I stood up, my now cleanly-surrounded erection on display, Tommy smacked my bum with excitement causing a brief but intense feeling of pleasure in my ass, making me even harder. He gave me a little applause and smile as he began to turn the TV volume back up.

"What do you say?" he asked me with a new-found firmness to his tone. "You look so much better without any nasty hair covering your little baby pee-pee. Remember that hairy dicks are for big men like me."

"Thank you, big brother."

"That is right. I always take care of my little brother and now it is your turn to take care of me. I have some very simple instructions. I am going to feed you my cock. Everytime I pull it out of your mouth, I want you to put your face into my pubic bush, tell me who is the big brother and who is the little boy. Then I want you to suck on my balls and tell me again. We're going to repeat this process until I decide we're done. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sir." I responded, nodding my head obediently. The thought of having a chance to make Tommy feel good, made me so excited. I licked my wanting lips. Every cell of my tongue celebrated at the news that I could taste Tommy's delicious cock very soon.

He pointed to the floor in front of his big cock and I quickly kneeled down before him. I stared for a moment at the dark, mushroom head protruding from under his foreskin. It was hanging so low that the head was gently touching the chair while his sizeable shaft rested on his heavy ballsack.

"You may begin." He instructed while he placed both of his hands on his knees and widened his legs for me to enter his personal space.

I hungrily buried my face into his brown pubic hair. As always, he kept them somewhat trimmed but it was so much hairier than mine. The smell in here was so musky and masculine. It was intoxicating and I immediately began to tug at my aching erection. After a few moments of taking deep breaths from his bush, I began kissing his thick shaft right down until I reached his wide dark tip. No matter how often I saw it, I never grew comfortable with how different my younger brother's cock was to mine. It was like he came from a totally different species nevermind being my family. He was a god to me.

After a couple of minutes sucking on his cock, Tommy grabbed me by my hair and pulled his semi-erect six inches out of my mouth. "What do you say?" he asked me.

"You are the big brother and I am the little boy." I replied, licking my lips tasting the first few salty drops of Tommy's precum while I awaited the return of his cock.

"That is correct," Tommy replied. He then pushed my head into his ballsack and rested his massive, dripping-wet cock over my face.

I happily suckled on his balls. The musky scent even stronger down here and spit dripping onto my head from his cock. I was in heaven. There was no more natural and safe place for me than under the weight of my brother's big cock, giving him the pleasure he so deserved and desired. I moaned in response to his moans and continued to stroke my little dick.

Again and again, we repeated this process. Tommy increased the tempo until I found myself with my face either full of his cockhead, balls or pubes, chanting "You are the big brother, I am the little boy" faster and faster.

As he came close to climax. Tommy pulled his meat out of my mouth one last time. He was clearly loving this ritual, panting, sweating and moaning more than ever. I also had never seen his cock look this engorged. Thick veins ran up his wide shaft. He looked like the most powerful man on Earth.

"Show me how much you love me, little bro. Take my load."

I covered his head with my mouth and sucked one last time like my life depended on it. He stroked himself to completion and I felt a torrent of cum erupt in my mouth. I almost coughed it all out but I gagged and regained control with one big swallow. More and more came and I took it all into my belly as Tommy pulled my head aggressively downwards on his exploding cock, both of his hands in my greasy black hair.

"There you go, little one. Drink me all up. That feels so good. Taste my seed. Good boy. You are such a good little brother," he cooed to me. His heartrate slowly returning to normal as he slouched back into his chair.

"Thank you so much Tommy" I managed to reply after swallowing what felt like half a litre of his thick, salty cum.

"You are welcome, little one but for the rest of the day I want you to call me your Daddy. I'm no longer your brother. Is that understood?"

"Yes, of course, Daddy." I replied to which he squeezed my head in between his strong thick, thigh muscles. It forced my face back into his crotch, his smell filling my lungs for one last time that day.

"That's my good boy."

Sirius123
Sirius123
27 Followers