Tommy Exposed and Humiliated Pt. 01

Story Info
Tommy exposed and humiliated for the first time a friend.
2k words
4.43
34.4k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SouthpawT
SouthpawT
25 Followers

Finally the pain had subsided.

Two weeks after getting out of hospital following a knee operation Tommy was starting to feel better.

Tommy was 18 years old, 6 foot and a lean but muscular 185 pounds. A very successful youth and amateur boxer, Tommy had offers to go professional but had decided on going to university first, and it was this kind of bigger picture vision than prompted him to go under the knife now to sort a niggling knee problem, in the hope it would make life easier in the years to come. The operation had been a success and now the swelling had all but gone and Tommy could get about the house on crutches himself, things were looking up. Things were further looking up when Tommy's Mum finally relented and decided to go away for a pre planned long weekend, on the strict understand family friend Suzanne would keep an eye on him and would be on the other end of the phone should Tommy need anything.

Suzanne was a close childhood friend of Tommy's cousins and lived across the street. At 25, 7 years his senior, Suzanne had always treated Tommy like a kid, teasing him all through growing up. Despite this good natured teasing, and despite being scared of no man, in or outside the ring, Tommy would admit to being slightly intimated by Suzanne. This may have something to do with how beautiful she is, with dirty blonde hair, striking blue eyes and an illuminating, mischievous smile. But, Tommy knew it was more than the amazing looks. It was the confidence. The sheer self assured confidence and the way she carried herself and acted, he found it intoxicating.

Tommy knew he was handsome, and he knew he had a body most guys would die for, but he wasn't the most confident with girls and lacked experienced, mainly due to concentrating on sports and fitness in all his spare time. Not only was Suzanne out of his league, he was too young and inexperienced for her, not to mention him acting like a total dork anytime he was around her due to the nerves. So while Tommy was glad to have the house to himself for a few days, he was also glad he had an excuse to text Suzanne if he was feeling brave, albeit he knew he was just torturing himself as it would never lead anywhere.

Friday came and went, another lazy day lying in bed with his leg propped up watching back to back episodes of Breaking Bad and then sleep. Saturday morning, feeling better, Tommy decided to tape a bin bag to his leg to protect the dressing and drag himself into the shower. After about 20 minutes in the shower, he started getting dried and from the bathroom he was sure he heard the front door close. Just as he thought he was hearing things he heard a voice:

"Tommy!, you ok?"

SHIT, his Mum didn't tell him she'd given Suzanne a key.

"Hi Suzanne, I'm in the bathroom, all good thank you."

The reply made him quiver...

"oh are you sure... I don't mind coming in and giving you a hand..?."

His stuttered reply of "emm ahh no really, honestly, I'm good" was met with a giggled response of:

"are you sure you're sure?"

The mirror may be steamed up but Tommy knew he was bright red and had to get a grip of himself. " Really, Suzanne, I'm managing fine," Suzanne replied offering to make some lunch and asking if there's was anything he needed brought in, another tense exchange through the bathroom door and she left with her parting words:

"you know where I am if you need anything, just send me a text and I'll be over right away, if not, I'll pop in tomorrow, bye!"

PHEW. He was glad that was over. He can't believe his Mum didn't tell him about the key, and he was sure Suzanne didn't knock, although maybe he just didn't hear her. Another minute or 2 and she would've let herself in while he was leaving the bathroom in a towel or worse, naked. As much as the thought partly excited him, it terrified him much much more.

Later that night, for the first time in weeks, Tommy felt the familiar urge of the horn. He hadn't wanked in weeks due to being in hospital and being in so much pain and doped up with meds. Suzanne turning up unannounced earlier was playing on his mind. Although he wouldn't described himself as submissive, he fully acknowledged he'd do anything for Suzanne, and she clearly had a hold over him. He stripped off and lay on his bed, with only his knee dressing bandage on, and imagined Suzanne sneaking into the house and seducing him. His heart raced as his cock got fully hard, impressive at well over 8 and a half inches and thick, he loved to tease himself.

Circumcised at 16 for medical reasons, his head was still very sensitive and Tommy sometimes struggled to touch himself there, preferring to use his shaft and edge himself for hours until finally allowing a huge release. Lost in the moment, slowly stroking, Tommy failed to hear the faint click from down the hall, as the front door was closed gently, or the faint padding of footsteps towards his bedroom door. As Suzanne crept towards Tommy's slightly ajar bedroom door, fully intent on giving him a fright just to make him feel uncomfortable as she knew he did around her, she heard the soft deep moans. Her first though was that Tommy must be in real pain with his knee, until she heard him:

"mmm, fuck yes."

She couldn't believe her luck, he must be wanking. Her timing couldn't have been better. Clearly he wasn't expecting her to be back until tomorrow. The moaning continued and Suzanne couldn't stop smiling, feeling herself get excited, when she heard:

"yesss, mmm Suzanne'"

that was it, she knew she'd hit the jackpot, this young hunk was wanking... thinking about her! She'd been admiring his body and impressive bulge through his workout gear for the last year or so.. was this her chance to see if he lived up to his clothed potential? Very very slowly Suzanne shuffled towards the door and risked a quick peek. FUCKING WOW. He was actually totally naked on his bed playing with the most impressive cock she'd ever seen, he was using 2 hands and there was room for more! She immediately felt her knickers moisten. She wanted it. Needed it. How was she going to play this? She hatched a plan and took out her mobile phone. Being very careful to turn off the flash and not to be seen she took a few photos, and a quick video. She really really wanted to stay and wait for the climax but didn't want to push her luck. She backed slowly down the hall and gingerly opened the front door and slipped away.

Tommy was loving this, his first wank in weeks, his cock was absolutely throbbing, eyes shut, whilst he imagined Suzanne sucking his cock in the shower, pre cum leaking everywhere. He was really getting into it when his phone buzzed a text. He ignored it and kept playing, switching to 2 hands again, tight grip, figure of 8, when the phoned buzzed again. He had a quick glance and noticed it was 2 texts from Suzanne. The first one read:

"Tommy, are you sure you don't need a hand, I was walking past and I was sure I could hear you moaning in pain?"

OH FUCK. His room window was open but he wasn't being that loud to be heard from the street surely!?. The next text said:

"ok, now I'm worried, on my way up, I'll let myself in."

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!. He immediately pulled the covers over himself and tried to phone Suzanne. It just rang out. He tried again and thankfully she answered.

"Hey you, I was worried when I heard you moaning and you never replied, I'm just at your door now."

" IT'S OK, I'm fine really, no need to come in." stammered Tommy.

" Really!? I'm literally at the door, it's no bother, I can get you some painkillers, I know it must be really really hard, and I don't mind giving you a hand, in fact, I want to."

Tommy couldn't shake the feeling she knew what he was doing, but managed to blurt out:

" No really Suzanne, I'm in bed and half sleeping, I appreciate it but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Ok then, goodnight and try not to dream about me too much, mwah!"

With a bright red face and half erect cock, Tommy let out a huge sigh or relief and went to sleep, wondering what the fuck was going on. Something wasn't right. He was terrified but, he was excited.

Lying in bed on Sunday morning Tommy couldn't stop thinking about Suzanne. She really knew how to get into his head. Just as he was deciding to hop out of bed and into the shower, his phone buzzed. Another text from Suzanne:

"Hey Stud, how you feeling? Any plans today? X."

Stud? What was that all about? Anyway, he replied saying that he was fine and that he didn't have any plans, just another day chilling and recuperating. The reply really intrigued him:

"Good, because I have plans for you...."

What could that mean? He had to ask.

"Plans for me? What do you mean, I'm still not really ready to get out the house?"

His heart skipped a beat reading the reply:

"Oh you won't be going anywhere, in fact, you could say you'll be tied up for quite a while big boy..."

What the fuck? How was he supposed to respond to that? This cryptic flirtation was more that a bit weird. He didn't know what games Suzanne was playing but rather make a fool of himself he decided not to reply.

20 minutes later, after a quick shower, Tommy was lying on his bed in a towel, about to change his dressing, when his phone buzzed again. He knew without looking it was Suzanne.

"Are you ignoring me Big Boy, or just too nervous because you know I caught you...."

No way. How could she actually know? He quickly text:

"What do you mean?"

Suzanne was enjoying toying with him, savouring every moment of his torture. She knew he'd be really worried by now, and she knew his face would be bright red. And she hadn't even started yet! She typed:

"You know EXACTLY what I mean. Now send me a selfie."

His response made her laugh out loud:

"What? Why would I send a selfie I'm sitting in a towel and you're being weird!?"

Excellent she thought.

"Good, lose the towel. You'll do it because... I heard you moan my name... when you were lying on your bed....Now, hurry up Stud, don't keep me waiting."

Tommy couldn't believe what was happening. HOW could she know!?

He was considering just turning off his phone and putting his key in the back of the front door and forgetting any of this happened when his phone buzzed again.

"If you don't do as I say then I'm sure my friends would love to see the pics I took of you... that figure lf eight, two handed grip was very impressive lol!"

Tommy's heart was almost bursting out his chest. Was she bluffing? She knew too much detail not to have caught him, but that didn't mean she actually had any pictures. BUZZ. As soon as he heard the phone vibrate, the butterflies in his stomach went crazy. He knew before opening the message what he might see. He clicked the unread message and there he was. Naked and hard, lying on his bed, with his dick in his hands, and his face clearly visible. He was in deep trouble.

TO BE CONTINUED.

SouthpawT
SouthpawT
25 Followers