Tommy, John and Joan continue

Story Info
Tommy, Joan and John continued in a local hotel.
879 words
4.27
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

I had booked a small hotel nearby, so that John, Joan, and I could continue our ecstasy from last night. I checked in at 2pm with Joan, and John came along later. I met him outside and let him in with me, trying not to attract any attention at reception.

When we were all in the room we closed the curtains, turned up the heating and climbed into bed. This time Joan took the middle spot. John began to kiss her, and I joined in. It was really sexy. Joan simply kept her mouth open and John and I kissed each side, our tongues meeting each other, and Joan's in the middle.

Both John and I ran our hands down to Joan's nipples, and then onwards to her pussy. We hadn't planned this, but it was a real turn on. Basically John and I were acting as one. We entered Joan's pussy with our middle fingers and kissed each other as we felt the hot juice of Joan run through out fingers.

Joan was in ecstasy with the sensation of two fingers exploring her at once. She took a cock in each hand and murmured to us, "Mmh, I can hardly tell the difference boys - you are so hard and dirty. I love your fingers in me. Now put two fingers each in me."

We gladly obeyed. The stretching of Joan's pussy was amazing. It was difficult not to get overexcited. John put one more finger in, and I followed him, pulling Joan's pink pussy lips to each side.

I whispered to Joan, "do you think we can both get into you Joan?"

She gasped rapidly to me. "Yes, yes, please try, mmmh yes. Let me mount John from the top, and you can get in behind me. oh god yes!"

She mounted John's cock and I tried to penetrate beside his, from behind him. It was not easy but John moved out a bit and we were both at least half in.

Joan cried out, "Oh yes,darlings I can feel you tight together in me. Oh yes, push me harder. Oh god, god, mmh I love you!"

Although I loved the sensation, and if I'm honest, I felt myself enjoying the power that we had, over Joan. Don't misunderstand me. I would never deliberately hurt Joan but sometimes the mind makes you feel that way when you are in a position of control.

I also wanted to be completely inside Joan now, so I withdrew and started licking around the rim of her anus. She moaned and pushed her buttocks up towards me, with John pushing up and into her from below.

I stood up and brought the gel from our bag to the bed, and applied a generous amount to Joan's hole. I mounted her slowly, Taking nearly all my weight on my arms. My cock was rigid and I began to feel John moving inside her. Jesus it was amazing.

As Joan began to relax completely, she asked us both to thrust at the same time. Both John and I started slow, and could feel each other, and Joan, as we went faster and harder. Joan was crying out at us to cum, to fill her up with our cum. On a count of five, we climaxed together, mother, son and shared lover, our bodies as close as it was possible to be.

We were all sweating as we fell apart, hugging each other. I think we now looked at each other in a different light. We had been so close sexually and I, for one, felt much closer in everyway.

As I looked at at Joan lying naked and beautiful, I needed her all to myself. I asked John if he would mind, and he said he liked to watch his mum being fucked at her parties.

I lay beside her, and we grasped each other and kissed so deeply and slowly. Joan went down to my cock and began to suck me. I could see John watching and starting to play with himself. The harder I got the harder he did. Joan whispered to us that she wanted us both to cum into her mouth at the same time.

John joined me on the bed and we started wanking at each side of Joan's head. She turned to each of us and licked our cock heads as we gained speed. We timed our wanking and, as we could see each other about to cum we both aimed into Joan's wide greedy mouth. Joan had been masturbating herself faster and faster also, and screamed out when she climaxed, her mouth and face now covered in the glossy wet streams of semen, ejected by her son and lover.

John and I rubbed the semen over Joan's face and hair, and some on our own. It felt gorgeous,and as it began to dry, we were licking it off, and already, that act was arousing all of us.

I couldn't believe how long we were all able to keep going, but at the same time my mind was racing, thinking of more ways we could increase our ecstasy even more. It occurred to me that perhaps the answer lay within the next one of Joan's parties!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers