Tommy's Journey 03: Family HOEliday

Story Info
Tommy is the special treat for his male family on Christmas.
3.5k words
4.18
13.7k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**TRIGGER WARNING** This story contains forced gay incest.

Charlie opened his son's drawer and pulled all of his underwear out. There wasn't much since Tommy had brought most of them to school. He then went to his room and grabbed all of his underwear and brought them all to the washer and threw them in. Charlie waited for the shower to stop, signaling that Tommy was done showering, then turned the washer on.

Tommy stepped out of the shower, the slight chill making his nipples hard. He admired himself in the mirror: his large chest and the ripple of his abs looked amazing as they glistened from the water. He looked at his small cock in the mirror, taking the pink head between his fingers and giving it a small squeeze. He wished he appreciated his cock for what it was, but it was hard to be around men like his father and his teammates, all swinging sledgehammers, and sit there with a perfect body but a tiny cock.

He dried his chest, feeling the chafe of his hard succulent nipples against the towel. He reached the towel around to dry off his ass, shoving a good amount between his impressive cheeks. He wrapped the towel around his waist then went to his room. He pulled the towel off and threw it in the hamper, then went to his underwear drawer. He furrowed his brow when he saw that all of his underwear were missing.

He went to his parent's room, naked, and walked to his father's dresser. "Hey dad, I'm gonna borrow a pair of underwear." He called as he opened his father's underwear drawer, but found that his drawer was also empty. "What the hell?" he said to himself.

He went down the stairs, his little cock flapping wildly in a small circle, and went into the kitchen where his parents were ready to go. Tonight was the family Christmas party with his dad's side. In his earnest to find underwear he forgot that he was naked. "What happened to all the underwear?" he asked.

"Really, Tommy, you're still naked? We have to go!" his mother said.

Tommy looked down, barely able to see his little cock past his hefty pecs. "Sorry, I just can't find any of my underwear, and all of dad's are gone too."

"Oh, I just threw them all on. I thought I'd do some laundry." His dad said, playing innocent.

"I guess I can go commando..."

"No, let's not do that again." His mother said. "Just go grab a pair of mine."

Tommy chuckled, "I'm not going to wear your underwear, mom."

"Why? You're willing to wear your father's but not mine?"

"She makes a good point son." His father added.

"Because I'm a man."

"Really Tommy, it's time to go. Just go put on a pair so we can leave, now!"

"You start getting dressed, I'll go grab a pair for you." His dad said, guiding him out of the room by placing a hand at the top of his butt, it was almost completely horizontal with the volume of his son's cheeks. "We'll be right back hun."

"What is going on dad? I really don't need to wear women's underwear, I'll just go commando." Tommy pleaded to his father as they went up the stairs.

"Your mother doesn't want you to." Charlie responded, giving his son a pat on his bubble butt. It had quite a jiggle. "Hurry up and get ready."

Tommy went to his room and pulled on a light blue polo shirt. His khaki pants were laying on his bed as he sat down and pulled his socks on.

"I found a very festive pair for you son." Charlie said walking into the room. Dangling on his finger was a red lace thong. The waistband had white fur around it, and the seam that went up the crack was red velvet. His father was grinning ear to ear.

"I'm not fucking wearing that, dad."

"Son, you need to put this on now so we can go." He said, kneeling in front of his son. He put Tommy's left foot through the first loop in the thong with no resistance. "No one will know you're wearing it, except me." He looked up at Tommy and smiled as he pulled the second foot through. "Stand up." he said as he pulled the thong up to Tommy's knees. His son stood, the perfect little cock was in front of his mouth, he could smell that Tommy really scrubbed it clean.

"It's gonna make me so horny thinking about this under your clothes all night." Charlie said, pulling the thong all the way up. He made sure Tommy's small cock sat in the pouch nicely, clearly visible through the lace. Normally a woman's thong would make a man's groin uncomfortable, but Tommy didn't have much to fit in so it wasn't bad. His balls were slightly squished, but nothing too uncomfortable. Charlie gently ran a finger up the back of the thong through Tommy's crack, making sure the velvet was nice and snug between his son's voluptuous cheeks.

Charlie stepped back and admired his son in the thong. "You're hot, son." He said, giving him a firm kiss on the lips. "Get your pants and shoes on so we can go." Charlie said as he left the room.

Tommy was still uncomfortable knowing he was in his mom's underwear, and had a bad feeling about wearing a thong out, but he had no choice. He really didn't want to upset his parents.

When they got to Grandpa Warren's house his grandpa greeted them at the door. He wrapped Tommy in his strong arms and gave him a kiss on the lips. It was a custom for the men in his dad's family to kiss each other as a greeting. He had 3 uncles and 3 cousins that were all males. None of the women partook in the kissing, including his grandmother who passed away several years ago. "Merry Christmas." He said, greeting his son Charlie, their full lips meeting in a strong tender kiss. Tommy liked seeing his father and grandfather kiss.

Their family was the last to arrive, so Charlie and his dad made the rounds greeting the men. All of the men on his dad's side had jet black hair except him. His 44 year old uncle David greeted him first, sporting a shaggier haircut than usual. He stood at 6'4" so when he went to kiss Tommy he had to bend a little. David favored open mouth kisses, and Tommy could taste the whiskey on his hot tongue that slipped into his mouth. "It's great to see you, golden boy." He said pulling away from the kiss, leaving a decent amount of whiskey soaked saliva in his mouth. "You're looking fucking great." His uncle grabbed one of his pecs and gave it a squeeze. "Boys, look at your cousin's tits, they're insane."

Tommy's cousins, David's sons, came over. Michael was 24 and John was 23, but they looked like twins. They were both as tall as their dad and both wore their hair in a fade. They, too, were muscular, but neither of them had pecs like Tommy. They also had smaller butts. "Damn, I've hooked up with chics whose tits weren't this big." Michael said, taking Tommy's chest in his hands. He couldn't believe that he was being groped by his family. Michael massaged his pecs, his eyes glistened like a kid with a new toy. Michael had a thin neatly-trimmed beard. "I wanna try something." He grabbed the bottom of Tommy's shirt and pulled it up, Tommy quickly grabbed his pants and hiked them up so the fuzzy waistband of the thong wouldn't stick out.

"What the fuck, Michael." Tommy muttered.

"Hold this." He said to his brother, panning the shirt above Tommy's chest and ignoring Tommy. John obliged. Michael took the pecs in his hands again, then pushed them together slightly, a giant grin spread across his face before he plunged his face between Tommy's tits and motorboated him. Tommy liked how the prickle of Michael's beard felt on his hairless chest.

Tommy's face turned red as the family roared with laughter. Micheal pulled his face away, grinning. Tommy could feel his cock waking up.

"Wait, I wanna try." John said. Micheal held the shirt up, and John took a pec in each hand. "Damn, these things are big and heavy." he added as he weighed them in each hand. He then did the same as Michael, squeezing them together slightly before burying his face and motorboating. Tommy could feel his dick slowly completely stiffen in his pants, straining in the thong that pulled tighter on his hole. "Fuck, that's awesome." John said, pulling away from Tommy's chest.

There was a slight glisten in the middle of his pecs from Michael and John's saliva, so much so that when he pulled his shirt down there was a wet spot. "Sorry, your tits were so good we drooled." Micheal said, rubbing the spot on Tommy's shirt. He gave a weak laugh.

Tommy then greeted his uncle Steve, who was 39. Steve was Tommy's height, and had the least athletic build of all the men. He was starting to develop a beer belly, but in a sexy dad bod way. He wrapped Tommy in a bear hug as he kissed him. "Good to see ya golden boy."

"It's good to see you too, Uncle Steve." Tommy said.

Steve had one son, Aidan, who had turned 18 at the beginning of the month and graduated high school early a week ago. Aidan had a very slender build, and it was clear he took the effort to shave all the excessive hair off his body, including his arms and legs. He had his dark hair pulled into a small man bun, and was about 6'3". "It's good to see you." Aidan said. He put a hand under Tommy's chin, tilted it up, then gave him a soft, yet deep, kiss. Since Aidan had recently turned 18 he had just started participating in the kissing. Tommy's cock twinged at the kiss. His cousin was barely an adult and was giving amazing kisses already.

The last guy was his uncle Kevin, who was 30. Kevin was the most attractive man in the family. He looked like a male model, with his slicked back hair and chiseled jaw. Kevin got up from his chair and walked over to Tommy, he grabbed Tommy's ass with both hands and shoved their groins together, then gave him a deep and passionate kiss. Tommy's head buzzed feeling his uncle's lips on his, inhaling the intoxicating scent of his uncle's cologne, feeling his warm wet tongue slip into his mouth. "Merry Christmas golden boy." he said quietly. Everyone else was mingling already since a kiss like this was nothing shocking for this family. Tommy, however, was still getting used to it. "Wow, all this action really has you hard." Kevin said, reaching down and grabbing Tommy's bulge.

"Please no." Tommy said, trying to pull away his uncle's hand. He'd be mortified if his hot uncle knew how small his cock was, but Kevin's hand didn't budge. Instead, he rubbed the small length of the cock in his hand. "I thought diamonds were the hardest rock in the world, but I think you could put them to shame with this thing." He looked into Tommy's eyes, gave him a peck on the lips, then went back to the party.

Tommy took a couple breaths before grabbing a drink and joining the group. Everyone was laughing and having a good time when Charlie slipped, his arm jerking so that the wine in his glass flew out and landed on the front of Tommy's khaki's.

"What the fuck, dad!" Tommy yelled. He set his drink down and grabbed a handful of napkins to frantically dabbed at the spot.

"I'm so sorry son, I slipped." Charlie said, coming over and dabbing at his son's pants, feeling the hard little cock inside.

"We should really put those in the wash right away." His aunt Renee, David's wife, said.

"Oh yes, son, take those off so we can wash them." Peg said.

Tommy felt his face grow red and realized this was part of his dad's plan. He looked down at his father, who was looking up at him with an extremely sexy and very wicked grin. "I'm not taking my pants off." He said to the room, but mostly to his father, who was purposely dabbing at his son's erect cock.

"Don't be ridiculous, no one cares if you're in your underwear golden boy." David said. "We're all family, just take them off so they don't get ruined permanently."

"No, I'm not taking my pants off, I'd rather sit in this and lose these pants."

"You're being absurd." Renee said. "Boys, help me get them."

Michael and John were at Tommy's sides and grabbed his arms. He was frantic and tried to wriggle away and shove them off, but it was useless. While he was strong, they were even stronger. They had both played football and had been lifting weights since middle school. Renee and Charlie got out of the way as she reached for the fly on Tommy's pants.

"Please don't, really, it's fine." He begged.

She ignored him and undid the button, and pulled down the zipper. He knew she could feel the pants protruding because of his erection, but she said nothing until she yanked the pants down. "Oh my." she said.

The whole family went wide eyed and silent as Renee pulled the pants off. Peg got up and took the pants from her. "I'll take care of these." she said as she left the room. Renee sat back down at the table where everyone was gathered to see the spectacle.

Because his cousins were holding his arms in a way that raised them slightly, his shirt was lifted so that the whole thong was in full view. Everyone could see the fuzzy white waistband, the red velvet trim, and the red lace that showed off his tiny erect cock, which was pulling the thong off his body the full 4.5 inches of his cock.

"These are festive." Michael said, taking his finger into the waistband and pulling up on it slightly enough so that when he released it one of Tommy's testicles and his cock slipped out of the thong, his cock pointed straight out in front of him at the table of gawkers.

"I like how it's completely lost in the back." John said as he slid his hand between Tommy's cheeks and traced the thong down to his hole where he applied a small amount of pressure, but enough so that Tommy clenched the hand in his ass and a large drop of precum came out of his slit.

"Aren't you a horny little slut." Michael said, eyeing up the precum.

"Can you guys please let me go now?" Tommy begged.

"You're so small compared to us." John said as he took Tommy's cock in his hand. His face turned redder when he saw that his hard cock was only as long as three of John's fingers, it looked tiny in his hand. "Is this as hard as it gets?" He asked, gripping the cock and stroking it. Tommy's knees buckled at the pleasure, making everyone chuckle. "Damn you've got a sensitive little cock. This thing is definitely as hard as it can get and I don't even need my whole hand to grip it." He angled it so that everyone at the table could see him holding two fingers out and Tommy's cock was still covered.

"I can't imagine getting fucked by something that small." Darlene said.

John felt Tommy's cock tense after she said it. "Wait, did you like that?" He laughed in shock.

"Like what?" David asked.

"When Darlene said she can't imagine getting fucked by something his small, I felt his cock twinge." He told them, still stroking away at Tommy's cock, the precum oozing out of it like a slow leaking faucet.

"Let go so we can see." Steve said.

John let go of the throbbing little cock. Michael took his finger and wiped Tommy's slit, getting a good amount of precum on his finger, then held it up to Tommy's mouth. "Open up." Tommy shook his head. "I'll kiss you while you do it." Tommy hesitated, then opened his mouth. Michael brought his finger to Tommy's mouth, put half of it in lengthwise, then kissed Tommy over the other half of his finger. It was odd kissing someone with a finger between your mouths, he could taste the salty sweetness of his precum on MIchael's finger, their tongues touched as they both licked it.

"Mmmm. That's some good precum." Michael said. "Anyone wanna try some?"

"Wait, we wanna see his clit of a dick bounce first." Aidan said. At those words, Tommy's cock tensed again and the family laughed. Aidan got up, walked over to him, and rubbed Tommy's cock head with his finger. Tommy moaned, and his knees gave in a little, but John and Michael held him up. A thick stream of precum came out of Tommy's cock. Aiden squatted in front of him, stuck out his tongue, and ran it up the little slit to taste the precum, making Tommy quiver. "Damn, your precum tastes good cuz." Aiden said as he licked his lips while looking into Tommy's defeated eyes. Aidan sat back down at the table.

"That's enough boys." David said.

"But I didn't get to taste his precum?" John whined.

"Get your taste then let golden boy go, he's not your toy."

Michael and John each let go of Tommy's arms. John got on his knees in front of Tommy, looked up at him and winked. Then he opened his mouth and took Tommy's entire small cock into his mouth with ease. He slowly pulled back, running his tongue on the underside of the little thing. "Oh fuuuuuuck. Fuck that's good, fuck." Tommy moaned, grabbing onto his cousin's head with both hands for support.

"Still no precum." John said, then took the cock in his mouth again.

"I know what might help." Michael said. He got down on his knees behind Tommy and used both hands to spread Tommy's cheeks, which barely revealed his hole that was covered by a thin red velvet strap. Michael used a finger to pull the strap aside to reveal the pretty pink hole. "Damn, that's cuter than a clit." He said, and plunged his tongue at the hole, he let the cheeks go so that his face was sandwiched between them, softer than pillows.

Tommy moaned uncontrollably. "Fuck me! Oh fuck! Please no, don't! I'm gonna cum! Stop!"

Michael flicked his tongue wildly on the soft pink hole. Tommy's scent was delicious. His ass tasted amazing. He let his tongue feel every little pink ridge, then pushed it in, tasting the soft insides of his cousin's butt hole. "Damn this is tight, are you a virgin?" His muffled voice asked, still buried in Tommy's ass.

"Fuck yeah." Tommy moaned. His eyes went wide at what he just revealed to his family.

"No wonder his cock tastes so good, virgin cocks are the best." John said with a mouth full of Tommy's small cock. He continued to suck Tommy's cock with his mouth. He flicked his tongue around the full pink head and teased the slit that was definitely oozing more precum than any guy he'd ever sucked before. John thought it was the best cock he'd ever tasted. The head was a perfect bulbous, even if it was small.

"I want his cum. Aidan said, getting up again and kneeling next to John. Tommy couldn't believe that his three hot cousins were getting him off in front of their parents. "I wanna taste what kind of cum comes out of such a little excuse of a cock."

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck. I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" Tommy screamed. John quickly pulled his mouth off the cock, and Aidan replaced it with his. He sucked vigorously as Tommy shot thick streams of hot white cum into his cousin's mouth. "Oh fuck, mmmmmfuck that's good. Oh fuck." He moaned.

Michael got up, letting the thong slip back into Tommy's ass. Then he grabbed Tommy's shirt and yanked it up and off in one swift motion. "What the fuck?" Tommy yelled, still cumming into Aidan's mouth.

"I think you're past the point of wearing clothes in front of us." Michael chortled.

"None of this... was... because I wanted... to." Tommy snapped between heavy breaths.

"Say that to the buckets of delicious cum you shot into my throat." Aidan said, pulling off the cock that was already going soft.

"You can keep the thong on, it's festive, but you're not getting anything else back, golden virgin." Michael said.

Spent from orgasming at and in the mouths of his cousins, Tommy took off the thong, finding it more comfortable without it chafing his hole, and sat at the table to eat Christmas dinner with his family, completely naked, all the men gawking at his tits the whole time.