Tommy's Journey 01: Welcum Home

Story Info
Tommy comes home & dad is VERY excited to see him.
2.6k words
4.17
31.2k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*TW: This story contains consensual incest between a father and his adult son.

Tommy was in his first year at college, and coming home for the first time for a quick weekend. He had recently turned 19, so his parents were going to be excited to finally celebrate with him. He was excelling in academics and sports, making the varsity soccer team as a freshman. He was in the gym almost every day, and it showed. He was about 6 feet tall, his shoulders were broad and muscular, his pecs were muscular and plump, bigger than most guys, and they bounced when he ran. His abs were defined, and he had a bubble butt that someone could sit on top of. His legs were strong and defined. His hair was a golden blond color, which got him the nickname Golden Boy from his family on his dad's side. Everyone on his dad's side had dark hair except for him. The men in his family were all bisexual, Tommy included. While he didn't care for sex with women, he found them attractive and was aroused by some of the things they did.

Tommy was the total package: except for his package.

Tommy's cut cock sat just under 2 inches when soft. One time he got it to measure at 5 inches fully hard, so that's what he told people. He assured himself that most guys were that size because that's what google told him, but the locker room told a different story. All the other guys were bigger than him, most of them much bigger. He often didn't shower with the other guys after games and practices, and they were really giving him a hard time about it, but he couldn't reveal his little secret just yet.

He was happy to be home with his parents who would shower him with love and praise. They raised him to be proud of himself and to treat others with respect in order to get it. When he had reached puberty his dad, Charlie, taught him how to masturbate. His dad never touched him, but would demonstrate on himself what Tommy should do for maximum pleasure. He taught Tommy that he didn't need porn to jerk off, and that it should be an intimate experience. He liked masturbating with his dad, he loved the bonding experience of sitting side by side completely naked with the man he admired most in the world. He would watch his dad run his masculine hand up the thick 8 inch shaft and gently rub the precum at his slit all around his bulbous cock head. When his dad finally came he shot stream after stream of cum on his torso, sometimes hitting his mouth, he would even eat it sometimes.

Tommy wanted so badly to taste his father's cum, but his father said they couldn't do anything like that until Tommy was an adult. And even then, only if Tommy truly wanted to because he never wanted him to feel like this was something he had to do, including their masturbating together. His mom, Peg, knew about it, but saw nothing wrong with it. She knew that her husband wasn't being inappropriate with their son, and she didn't want Tommy to develop unhealthy habits. There were a few times where they masturbated in the living room in front of her, but didn't give it any attention.

Charlie and Peg threw their arms around their son when he finally came through the door. They couldn't believe he'd been gone two months already. They facetimed often, but it wasn't the same as having your son there. Charlie admired the way Tommy's body filled out his clothes. The white t-shirt could barely contain his big arms and massive pecs. Charlie gave Tommy a kiss on the lips, a custom for men in his family. Charlie put his hand on the back of Tommy's head and forced his tongue in his mouth. His son's mouth was warm and tasted like the cinnamon roll he ate on the way home. Tommy's little cock sprang to life, taking no time to go from the soft 2.75 inches to a rock hard 4.5 inches.

"Gosh, that kissing thing is still unusual to me." Peg said, standing there.

Charlie reluctantly pulled away from his son, the hand on the back of Tommy's head fell to his shoulder. "I don't criticize your family's customs." He said.

Peg sighed, "I guess."

"Then let me kiss my son." Charlie ran his fingers back up through Tommy's hair and gave him another deep kiss, trying to plunge his tongue in deeper. "You taste so good son." He said with his mouth still pressed against his son's.

Tommy laughed into the kiss, "It was the cinnamon roll I had for breakfast." He said with his father's tongue in his mouth. His cock was hard it felt like it would explode with all the blood that was shoving into it. Charlie pulled away, finally satisfied with the greeting. He felt Tommy's cock poking him, he loved the little thing.

"It looks like you're not the only one happy to see me." Charlie gave his son's cock a squeeze. "Maybe I should give him a kiss?"

Peg rolled her eyes. "I'm gonna take your bags upstairs." she said as she grabbed the two bags Tommy brought with. Charlie blocked the stars and got on his knees. He slowly pulled his son's shorts down and watched the tight little thing spring straight out in front of his face.

"Doesn't our son have a nice cock?" Charlie asked his wife.

"I'd like to get these bags upstairs." she insisted.

"Peg, you're going to give our son a complex if you can't even look at his cock and compliment it. Is that the kind of mother you want to be?"

She shook her head and looked at her son's cock. She was surprised it was so small considering how big his father was, but Charlie was right, even for it's size it was a very attractive cock. "You have a very nice cock son."

"Thanks mom." Tommy said blushing.

She was still looking at it has her husband pursed his lips and kissed the tip of their son's cock. "Was that really necessary?" she demanded.

"Yes, I want our son to feel like one of us loves him. Don't worry," he pulled Tommy's shorts back up. "I'm not going to let you near it. You don't deserve to be a part of the bond we share." He stepped aside and let his wife bring the bags upstairs.

On Saturday night Tommy and his parents agreed to watch a movie. Tommy sat between them on the couch. "It's supposed to be really good." Peg said as she turned it on.

"Wanna snuggle with your daddy?" Charlie asked his son.

"Of course." Tommy said as he nestled into the crook of his father's arm.

Tommy could smell his father's natural scent, it was amazing. It was masculine. Charlie rubbed his son's arm, focusing on the bulge of his bicep. About ten minutes into the movie Charlie let his hand slip down Tommy's arm to his side. "Daddy, that tickles." Tommy laughed.

"Sorry, I'll be careful." Charlie said as Tommy repositioned and rested his head on his father's lap. Charlie loved having his son so close to his cock, resting on it, knowing that he came from that cock.

Charlie rested his hand on Tommy's hip, letting it gently fall forward onto his son's crotch. Tommy knew what his father was doing, and moved his arm so the angle was easier for this father. Charlie massaged his son's groin, feeling the soft little cock react immediately to his touch. A small tent formed in the athletic shorts Tommy was wearing. Charlie used a couple of his fingers to massage the slightly bigger than a grape balls under his son's erect little cock. They were soft and tender. "You feel warm, son." Charlie said. "Why don't you take your clothes off?"

"Is that really necessary?" Peg asked.

"Would it make you more comfortable, son?" Charlie asked.

"It would."

"Fine." Peg said. She got up and helped Tommy out of his shirt, then pulled his shorts off to see his erect penis. "Are you ever not hard, son?" She tossed the clothes aside then sat back on the couch.

Tommy rested his head back on his father's lap, feeling the stiff large cock begging to be released from his sweats. Charlie wasted no time and grabbed his son's little cock. Tommy felt nervous, even though his father heaped praise on him and his body, he still felt inadequate about his size. Charlie stroked it slowly, going down the short shaft and pressing on Tommy's balls with his fist, then bringing it back up slow and massaging the perfect little mushroom head. Tommy always had a lot of precum, like a leaky faucet, and Charlie loved it. He took his finger and ran it along his son's piss slit, then brought it to his mouth. He looked down at his son, who was looking up at him, and sucked his son's precum off his finger.

Tommy sat up and pulled at his father's sweats, and Charlie obliged. He then pulled off his shirt so that both of them were completely naked on the couch. Peg was oblivious.

Charlie's body had a muscular build, he went to the gym often. His body was also covered in a thick dark pelt of hair: his chest, arms, back, stomach, legs, balls, and ass were all full of the thick black hair. He had short curly hair on his head. Charlie's cut cock was as stiff as his son's, but almost twice the size at 8 inches.

Tommy took a deep whiff of his father's thick pubes, then got to work on his cock. He kissed it from the base to the tip, giving the piss slit extra attention with his tongue, flicking it and trying to open it to get his tongue as deep as he could. Charlie rested his head on the back of the couch, in pure ecstasy with his son on his cock.

Tommy sucked on the tip first, careful to take his time sucking on the massive cock. He worked his way down 4 inches, just a bit smaller than his own, that was easy and not a lot to take in. He popped that 4 inches in and out of his mouth, savoring the taste of the precum that leaked on his tongue with each suck. Then he added another two inches, feeling the massive cock head hit the back of his throat, choking.

"Are you okay? Peg asked. She looked over at her husband and son, her son holding his father's cock and her husband with his hand on their son's cock. "What's going on?"

"I was resting on dad's lap then his cock flew up and smacked my throat, I'm just trying to move it out of the way." he said, moving the cock around but not letting go of it.

"My hand his just resting here, Peg," he said with his son's cock wrapped in his hand while he jerked it. "it's really messed up that you would think anything inappropriate is going on here. If Tommy was gonna suck on my big daddy cock do you think he'd do it with his mother on the couch?"

"You're right," she said, not taking in that her son was stroking his father, her husband's cock right in front of her. She turned back to the movie.

Before her head was even turned Tommy put his father's cock back in his mouth. He sucked vigorously, sliding the six inches in with ease. Carefully, he slid another inch in, feeling the bulbous head stretch his throat. He pulled it out and took a couple breaths, careful not to gag on it. Then we went back down on the massive cock and forced the 8th inch in. His lips felt the prickle of the pubic hair, his nose buried in it, taking deep breaths to smell it. He pulled off the cock again, thick strands of saliva hung from his mouth to several parts of the massive cock.

Charlie leaned down and drew Tommy's mouth to his, getting a sloppy wet kiss from his son, the saliva coating his chin. "Your cock taste's so good daddy." Tommy said. Charlie glanced at Peg, who didn't register.

"You're the best cocksucker, son." Charlie said as he gently pushed his son back on his cock. This time, Charlie pushed the cock in. He held his son's head in place as he fucked his mouth, shoving all 8 inches into his son's throat again and again and again. "Mmm. That's so good, son. You're way better at this than your mother. She's no good at sucking cock."

As he fucked his son he continued to stroke Tommy's little cock quickly. "Cum for me son."

Tommy laid fully on his back, his legs spread so that his mom could easily see him getting jerked off by his father. "Mmm. Fuck daddy. Fuck I'm gonna cum. You're gonna make me cum."

As Charlie felt his son's little balls tighten, he slowed his stroke.

"Oh, fuck daddy, fuck fuck fuck!"

Thick white ropes of cum shot out of Tommy's cock all over his chest and stomach, some hit his mouth and chin. Peg looked over and her son's little pink butt hole was clenching and unclenching. "Seriously, what the fuck is happening?" she demanded, seeing her husband's hand firmly gripped on their son's cock as cum shot out of it.

"Mmm. fuck daddy that felt so good."

"What does it look like, Peg?"

"This is sick."

Charlie took his finger and wiped some of the cum off of his son's chest and licked it off his fingers. "It's actually the best cum I've ever tasted, want some?" he scooped up more cum and held it out to her.

"No, I don't want to eat our son's fucking cum, Charlie. What is wrong with you?"

"What's wrong is daddy needs to cum."

"I can help you daddy." Tommy turned over and went down on his father's cock, taking all 8 inches in immediately. He pumped his father's cock in and out of his mouth, stretching his throat so much with the massive cock head that it hurt. He loved it.

"What is happening?" Peg demanded.

"What's happening is your adult son is better at sucking my cock than you are. I don't think I ever want you to suck it again. Oh, fuck, that's it son, I'm gonna cum... oh I'm gonna cum."

"I can't watch this." Peg cried, getting up to leave.

"Sit down, shut the fuck up, and watch our son swallow my cum." Charlie shouted.

Peg immediately sat down, fearful of her husband.

"That's it son." Charlie said, thrusting his cock into his son's throat. "Daddy's gonna cum... you're gonna make daddy cum, you're so good... of fuck Tommy, I love you, fuck fuck fuck Tommy AHHHHH!"

Charlie shot thick hot ropes of cum into his son's mouth. Tommy gagged a little, but never pulled his mouth off his father's cock. Charlie shot at least ten thick ropes of cum into his son's mouth, and then five more smaller ones.

Tommy pulled off his father's cock, the cum soaked saliva strands evident in his mouth. "That was the single greatest orgasm of my life, son." He leaned down and drove his tongue into his son's mouth, tasting his own cum.

Charlie turned to his wife. "You can have the bed to yourself tonight, I'll sleep with Tommy." he said. Tommy sat on his father's lap, naked and spent. Charlie licked the remainder of cum off Tommy's body. Then, they went to bed together, naked and covered in sweat and the stench of cum.