Tomoko's Battle for Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of my story, Tomoko's Battle for Love.
3.3k words
4.14
1.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"..."

"...munyaa~..."

Holy fuck.

We men, all have a certain ritual in the mornings.

One that we experience in everyday of our lives as a way to show that we are fit for reproduction.

Morning wood.

I knew I would have it at this time, it isn't a real shock.

As soon as morning comes, my Excalibur just unsheaths out of its scabbard and prepares for battle.

...but usually, since there's nothing really erotic to continue our blood running, it goes flaccid once we're conscious.

Today though... it was different.

It was not going down no matter how much I wanted to.

...and the reason for that is...

"T-TOMOKO! W-Why the hell are you here!?"

I accidentally shouted out of shock.

Right on top of me, lay someone else.

Of course, it wasn't some random guy or some random girl I picked up. There wasn't any other person in my home beside the two of us so it was obvious who it is.

It was Tomoko.

She was laying on top of me, up until now, seemingly in a comfortable sleep. With the blanket having been dropped to the ground.

Last night, after struggling to get her off my lap, I was finally able to tell her off.

The apartment I rented was not big, and it only had one bedroom so I told her she could use that and I could just lay on the couch, which was a pretty cheap used one the past owners left.

She denied my offer though, and instead told me to be the one to sleep on the bed.

I had thought that she might have felt embarrassed and finally felt guilty that she had to freeload off the apartment I paid the rent for, so she decided to sleep on the couch instead.

So again, I was surprised.

"C-come on. T-tomoko. Wake up."

"...Nngghh..."

It seemed like she was still asleep as she squirmed a bit turning her sleeping face towards me.

*Gulp*

'F-FUCK!'

I was witnessing a really amazing sight right now.

It's been ages since Tomoko and I have slept together (and by that I mean sleeping on the same bed) so I never really knew what she wore when she slept starting from elementary.

Of course, I just wear the most comfortable clothes when sleeping, and looking at her now, she does so as well.

T-too comfortable to be exact.

She was wearing a pink camisole, with her large breasts seemingly being tightly enclosed inside. From my view, I could see her cleavage and two certain protrusions in the middle of each of her breast. It was as if, she wasn't wearing anything underneath...

Down below, she was only wearing skimpy dolphin shorts that was barely covering her large ass and thick thighs, I could feel her right thigh close to my crotch.

It felt like, if she squirmed a bit...I might accidentally see certain parts of her body that I'm not supposed to see.

'This fucking temptress! I told her if she wanted the bed she could sleep on it! Was she that desperate to lay on the bed? I'd rather sleep on the couch than be caught with another boner!'

"T-tomoko! Wake up! Hey!"

I started waving my hand to her face while calling out to her.

"C-come on! Wake up! You should go now!"

"..."

Again, she didn't respond. Well of course, she was asleep.

'She's a diligent girl and she usually wakes up early. My clock right there says it's 9 o'clock, she usually wakes up way before that. Does she just not want to be caught sleeping in this bed?'

"Hey, Tomoko-"

I decided to just shake her to wake her up.

Suddenly though, before I could shake her... just as I put my hands on her shoulder...

"Hyaah~!"

I reflexively pull back, hearing her moan just like that.

"Hii-chan..."

She was asleep, but her face was pointed right at me.

Her lips were mesmerizing, although she wasn't wearing any lipstick, it looked really tempting as it is.

She squirmed her body as she moved to a more comfortable position.

*bump*

"Ah!"

Suddenly, though, something worse happened...

Her right thigh... her thick and soft thigh..

suddenly... bumped into... my thing... down there.

'No!'

I was starting to lose my will to resist and she had to just do that!

"TOMOKO, WAKE UP! WAKE THE FUCK UP, DAMN IT!"

I was at my limit.

Hearing her suddenly moan my name like that, seeing her extremely curvaceous body, accidentally having her touch my thing with her right thigh, any man wouldn't be able to resist her.

And goddamn, she smells so fucking good as well.

It was morning and she hasn't even taken a bath but she smelled like she was just sent from heaven.

With her goddess like body, there's no way I can stop myself from acting like a devil and do horny shit to her.

My only escape is if she woke up and left. Please woman. Wake the fuck up and look at the situation!

"...nngghh... Hii-chan?"

Finally, after a while of shaking her body, she finally woke up.

"Thank god, finally."

"Good morning."

"Yeah. Now please-"

*plop*

*squish*

She greeted me once and just suddenly decided to lay on me again.

I felt her massive breasts squeeze on my chest as she decided to just plop right back on me.

"Wh-what are you doing!? Wake up, woman!"

"...don't wanna..."

"Y-you!"

'Fuck! W-what the fuck is up with these two large bags of fat I can feel on my chest! How the hell does she carry these large puppies!?'

Tomoko has had an impressive body for long now.

I did remember her being a flat bodied girl when we were really young, but starting from just elementary, she started growing curvier and curvier.

At that time, her mom started buying her bras. The only reason I found out was because she asked me to take it off for her once we got home from school, I accepted, but her mom heard it and told us off.

I never really understood why she would that time, and I only realized how embarrassing that was in highschool.

During highschool too, her popularity rose exponentially.

Not only is she a charming beauty, her body was also extremely sexy, so lots of guys wanted her to be their girlfriend. Her locker had so many love letters it was terrifying.

She never tried to meet any of the people that invite her though, and it led to guys just randomly trying to approach her because she would ignore their letters.

Even some of my friends wanted her, and tried getting her attention as well.

I, being the brother figure for her that I am, protected her from any of them.

It was obvious that the men confessing their love for her or trying to woo her were just after her body.

It wasn't even a secret, because some of them even told me how much they wanted to 'bang her'.

Of course, I wouldn't tell this to her, since I don't want her to fear even stepping outside of her house, so I just made sure to tell off any guy who tries to just woo her for her body.

I thought whoever becomes her boyfriend would probably be a really lucky guy, but with her attitude towards love, I imagined she probably never wants to get one in the first place.

I never could imagine...

*squeeze*

Th-that it would be me that would be brought into this extremely dangerous situation.

"I-if you wanted to get on the bed then you should have just told me! I asked you if you wanted to be here and I was gonna let you!"

"...I can sleep anywhere."

"Eh? Then why the hell did you come here for? If you want to sleep on the bed-"

"I wanted to sleep with you..."

"...

...S-shut the fuck up, Tomoko!"

'Why the hell does she have to be this suggestive? I'm in a real tight situation here, woman!'

"..."

"C-come on, get up already!"

"..."

"Hey!"

"..."

"I know you're awake! Talk to me!"

"But you told me to keep quiet."

"That's- you don't have to listen to every single thing!"

"But I want to. I'll do anything you want me to do."

"I said-"

"Anything."

She told me, suddenly bringing her face close to mine.

My heart felt like it was gonna stop at any time.

"I-if you say that, then get off of me then!"

"..."

She rolled her pupils upwards as if trying to ignore my words.

"Hey! Don't just ignore me!"

"..."

She then suddenly decided to stare at my eyes again.

"Wha-what is it?"

"..."

She turned her head, and darted her eyes around from my chest, lower, then lower, then lower, until her eyes were about to reach-

*Plop*

I decided to cover it with my left hand before she could notice.

She seemed to be quite curious at the lower part of my body.

"Wh-what are you looking at? I think you should focus on getting out of the bed, Tomoko."

I said, trying to get her attention away from my boner.

"...that thing. It's standing up again."

"Wha-"

I thought I covered it, but since my junior has some considerable size, it was still poking out of my hand.

"Hup!"

"W-what are you-"

She suddenly moved closer and placed her right thigh on the other side of my crotch.

"Hii-chan."

"What-"

*squeeze*

"Haa!"

I reflexively moaned.

'F-F-FUCCK!!

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING??'

Placing both of her thighs in between my crotch, she decided to suddenly...

...squeeze both her two thick thighs onto my Excalibur.

My boner that was already standing up straight, twitched as it was squished between two soft, plump bringers of ecstasy.

I always thought thighs would feel amazing, but what the hell, I never thought the day would actually come where I would be able to feel them squeezing my thing.

"T-T-TOMOKO! WH-WH-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?"

"Your thing was standing up again. So I thought it would be better if I wrapped it up and make it warm."

"Wh-what the hell do you mean!? It's not a fucking animal!"

"I know. I just thought I'd make you feel good."

"A-are you still on about that!?"

Not good.

When I told her I was pent up yesterday, I wasn't kidding.

I was so busy studying for exams and preparing for my leave that I haven't really 'released' and relieved myself... down there, for the past week.

I was planning to finally be able to do it once I came here, but I was suddenly greeted by her barging in that I had to postpone it just for one night.

...That was why I'm in a huge fucking pickle right now.

"J-just get off of me! You don't have to do that! I'll let you live here, so just g-get off!"

"No. I won't leave until you're satisfied."

"What are you talking about just get off!"

"No."

"You little- J-just where the hell do you learn these things?"

"From your old books you had under your bed back home."

"Wha-"

Like I said, we did have Wi-Fi in the countryside, but because it was slow and electricity cuts of randomly, I had to resort to finding other ways to relieve my raging hormones.

I used to travel to the closest convenient store, and buy two books, with one on top being a regular magazine or manga, and the other being... a porn book.

I always thought I hid it well underneath my bed because no one looks under there, not even my parents...

...but to think... that she was the one to find them.

"H-how the hell did you-"

"You usually read those books with another comic behind to make it look like you're reading a regular manga, but your expression always changes when you're reading lewd stuff so it was obvious."

"...Guuuhh..."

I do know I'm an expressive person, but to realize that she knew all along that I was reading porn books. It was kind of embarrassing.

Wait... now that I think about it...

"H-how many did you read? Y-you didn't check out every single one of them, right?""

"...

...You have a lot of...interests, Hii-chan."

Goooddaaammmit!

Truthfully told, it wasn't just convenience stores I went to buy books from.

I used to go to the r-18 section of certain stores and buy other kinds of 'books' as well.

Of course underaged people weren't allowed, but I look mature enough to seem like an 18 year old even back then, and the store was a remote one that didn't ask for IDs so it was my go-to stop for lewd books.

Unlike the convenience store ones, they have a wider variety, for whatever turn on you have as well.

If she had seen all of my books then...

...she probably had a glimpse at all of my hidden fetishes!

Most of them, were obvious stuff.

Butts, boobs, thighs, those were regular old fetishes any man would have.

I had more niche ones, like maids, office miniskirts, bunny girls, police outfits.

...but worst of all were the specific ones...

Being handcuffed up during the act, being given a handy while sucking tits, a blowy during this, sticking my thing between this and that, blindfolds, stuff like that, I had it all hidden and I never even told my guy friends about it.

To think that of all people, Tomoko would be the one to figure out my fetishes...

"Kill me... Just kill me now..."

"What's wrong, Hii-chan?"

I would have felt embarrassed if one of my guy friends find out, but I could live with it. They'd probably just tease me here and there.

...but to think it was Tomoko who'd find out...

"..."

'I can't handle this any longer...'

"Tomoko, please just get off of me..."

"...Hii-chan..."

"This is too much for a horny virgin like me..."

"Horny? What does that mean-"

"It means aroused. I'm aroused, ok? I'm turned on. I shouldn't be. Just... please get off of me."

"Why?"

"Again? Tomoko-"

"Is it wrong for you to be aroused around me? Why shouldn't you be?"

"..."

I felt cold sweat drip on me as I looked at her.

"Because you're like my sister. I can't be feeling aroused because of you."

"Why? I never asked you to treat me like your sister."

"...but like I said-"

"And besides, you're aroused because of me, right? Doesn't that mean you're already failing to treat me like a sibling?"

"I am. I am, but I shouldn't."

"Why?"

"Like I said."

"I am not your sister, Hii-chan."

She brought her face close to me again.

"Tomoko...what are you...?"

"...hup!"

"S-stop!"

She again squeezed my thing between her thighs.

"...T-tomoko, don't-"

She suddenly squeezed even tighter, and tighter.

"S-STOP! GODDAMN STOP!"

"It's ok, Hii-chan. I'll make sure you-"

"TOMOKO! STOP! OW!"

"Like I said-"

"IT FUCKING HURTS, WOMAN!"

It felt like she was trying to crush my dick with her thighs.

Unlike earlier, it seemed like the blood flowing on my thing slowly decreased.

Of course, I'm not a masochist, having my dick crushed even if it was from hot thick thighs, it still doesn't feel arousing.

"Ah! S..sorry..."

She let go of it, having noticed that I was in pain.

"What was that...?"

"I thought it would make you feel good..."

"...I already told you you don't need to do that. And besides, what guy would love their dick to actually be destroyed?"

"...but...but isn't that how the woman in that book you had did it?"

"..."

...oh... that's right... she was probably just trying to copy what the still pictures in that porn book showed.

I don't really download porn in my phone since it doesn't have a lot of memory, nor do I buy CDs or tapes of porn, so there was no way she would have seen any videos or recreations of how the real thing was done.

But to think that she thought strangling my thing would make me feel good... she really is just so innocent...

"Haaah... that wasn't how it was done. Well, I should have guessed anyways. Tomoko's still the same clueless Tomoko."

"Wh-what!? I might be clueless but I can still learn you know."

"Yeah, yeah. Just get off of me already."

"N-no..."

"Tomoko-"

"Teach me."

"What?"

"Teach me what I'm supposed to do. How am I supposed to take care of that?"

She said again pointing to my thing.

"You're not supposed to take care of that. I'll take care of it. Now get off."

"No!"

"Tomoko-"

"I won't get off until I see your sperm come out."

She said as she sat back up, laying her plump ass on my thighs.

"WHAT!?"

I reflexively shouted.

"Wh-what the hell? Do you even know what that means, Tomoko?"

"I know. I studied our health class very well just so I can make sure I can pleasure you well, but I never learned what else to do besides knowing and understanding what the reproductive organs are. What I do know, is that men love it when their sperm comes out. I've seen it in your books. It all ends with the man having released his white liquid."

"T-tomoko, stop it!"

"Why!? Just tell me! I'll make sure you'll feel good. I want you to feel good! Hii-chan!"

"I said-"

"Maybe I should touch it and see for myself-"

"Tch-"

She stretched her arm, planning to reach for my thing and grab it...

...but just before she could.

*Wooosh*

"Hyaah!"

The wind blew from the window as I did it.

I pushed her down, with both my hands holding hers.

Her skin was so soft that just holding her hands tempted me...

"H-hii-chan..."

Her body lay flat, with her legs spread towards me.

She seemed to be nervous, but with the same expression as always.

I stared at her eyes, that were seemingly focused on mine.

"..."

I slowly, darted my eyes through her body.

From her cute face... her large breasts... her exposed curvy waist, her thick thighs, to the middle part of her crotch...being hidden by her very small and tight... dolphin shorts.

It felt like... I could probably catch a glimpse of her sensitive parts, if I just shifted her clothes a little bit..

"...I..."

"Haaaah...haaah..."

I panted as I stared at her.

My face is as red as it could be, and my breathing was rugged.

I couldn't help but feel extremely aroused from this situation.

I was struggling to resist since earlier, but I'm starting to lose it.

"...Are you..."

"..."

I couldn't even focus or listen to Tomoko's words as I stared at her.

Goddamn it all...

I can't help it...

I just can't resist...

I wanna... touch her... so so much...

I wanna feel her...body...

I wanna kiss her...

I wanna hold her...

I wanna...

I wanna...

I wanna...

...fuck her... so so damn bad...

"...B-be gentle..."

Those were the last words she said before closing her eyes.

It felt like... like... it was ok for me to do anything to her.

If I... if I just...touch her a little... maybe it wouldn't be wrong. Just a little... just a little bit...

I...

I...

*BAM*

Tomoko twitched as she suddenly heard that loud sound.

"H-hii-chan..."

"Haaah...haaah..."

I punched myself... as hard as I can.

"Let's go eat breakfast."

I said as I stood up from the bed.

"...But..."

*creak*

I left the room and closed the door.

"..."

I turned my head towards the ground...

...but I couldn't do so because my boner was in my field of vision.

"Haaah..."

I sighed.

*zooooommm*

I then quickly ran towards the bathroom.

"GODDAMN IT TOMOKO!!"

And just like that, another embarrassing moment was added in my life.

__________________________________________________