All Comments on 'Tom's Boss Jerry'

by StoryTLR

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
Bronco56Bronco567 months ago

That was good. I enjoyed reading it. Little bit of suspense goes a long way.

5stars

jwp6199jwp61997 months ago

Thank you! Much enjoyed. Very original, did not see that coming!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Good story. Little bit too narrative driven for my taste but you had us guessing until the end wondering if Tom would step up. 4.3*

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

5 big blazing stars to writer. Very original, surprise ending. I loved Tom smashing his bosses' face. LOL good Job all around. "Tom, some one is going to fuck me tonight. You or Jerry!" LOL fun read thanks, Buster2U

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom7 months ago

Good story I loved the fact that Tom was always there. But then if he wasn't three big brothers would be pissed off. However, Tom and Jerry??

imhaplessimhapless7 months ago

Cute and original -- I likke original. 5*

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

Hehe, good one.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ7 months ago

I was suspicious this would be another stupid cuck story but Tom manned up and took down the predator. Jerry needs a crowbar to the knees to really get the message.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer7 months ago

Good read; gave you 5 stars.

MissMudMissMud7 months ago

Clever. I did not expect that! Well done! Well written!

demanderdemander7 months ago

Nice build up. D

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra7 months ago

Cleverly reeeee-freshing changeofpaaa-ce! 5/5

MattblackUKMattblackUK7 months ago

Played his stupid boss like a fiddle!

IrrumatioIrrumatio7 months ago

If only it got a second read and Had

timrivtimriv7 months ago

Finally a alpha husband who sands up too his big dick’d black boss.

njlaurennjlauren7 months ago

If he recorded a partner saying what Jerry did, Tom had them over a barrel, he likely could get a huge payout for harassment and sexual harassment.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice7 months ago

I have to admit I was sucked in and did not see the ending that was coming. Well done.

Harryin VAHarryin VA7 months ago

STUUUUUUPID and contrived

Pavel246246Pavel2462467 months ago

Okay, finally normal people acting normal 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally someone wrote about how to deal with those macaques.

All we read about is big black cocks.

Watch some porn - those dicks are always never hard.

Why do you think those n-ers call their members snakes?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks so much for balancing out Yakamanage's story 'What Happened in Vegas'. I was concerned for a bit that there would be nothing but cuck tales tonight.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

By accepting the money the husband allowed his wife to become a whore. He should have beat the hell out of the boss and told his wife no way.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes! I had my doubts for about half the story, but a husband with balls and enough character to do the right thing!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this one! Nicely done

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

A nice twist! I was expecting the usual cuckold bullshit but you went and turned it on it’s head. Well done.

TexarManTexarMan7 months ago

Oh yeah Tom told me it was him that beat my ex boyfriend before not my brother's that's why they let him take me to the prom.

KRD19254KRD192547 months ago

This was a good story but for one BIG miss. Tom had the goods on the company/boss for 'hostel work environment'. The $100K bonus proved he was a company asset. Tom should have NEVER quit but let the owners play their hand and then rebound for big $$$. Make the predators suffer.

\

Tom should have taken them for $M's.

\

4.9***** Hooyah but few salutes being under played.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut7 months ago

Nice to see Tom win for a change.

"That's All Folks!"

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol7 months ago

Nice. Thank you!

-

Be well!

mazk1098mazk10987 months ago

Finally different and very welcome story. We have a wife with actual intent to remain faithful, and a husband who is not a helpless wimp, and has balls to stand up to his boss. 5/5

P.s Buster2U, take it as you wish, but your male MCs could learn a lot from Tom 😉

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

5 for fooling me. I saw who the writer was and was confused. Winner

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written. I don't know who she would be fucking that night. But, it wouldn't be me. I react very, very poorly to ultimatums. Her actions and dialog indicate that she has very little confidence and trust in that he would handle the problem.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

great story loved especial as it wasn't the usual cuck crap great ending

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnored7 months ago

An 'accidental' steak knife to the boss' nuts would have been a nice touch, but kudos for not sending this to the cuckville sewer as expected.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Its really difficult to come up with a clever unique plot. Thanks for the effort, but this was just too contrived and awkward. Why is its the husband's responsibility to keep the wife from becoming a whore? You must think women are weak and defenseless? And she had already agreed to fuck his boss if her husband didn't assert himself. So that's not on her? Like she's some helpless piece of ass that gets fucked by whoever is the most forceful and assertive? Just ridiculous, and insulting to women. Better luck with future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

FWIW, 'raped' and 'rapped' are not the same thing, so you might want to use the correct word next time.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The wife was behaving in a total stupid way, and going to destroy her own life, besides her marriage and family. She's been lucky in this tale, that her idiot husband (no marriage communication ?) in the end reacted in the right way. Anyway, since this is not one of the millions asphyssiating cuck tales, it deserves the full prize: 5*.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

"rapped me?" - LOL, I think you mean "raped!"

\

"whenever he dances together." - HE dances together?

\

"but this time I just let him or removed his hand like I normally would."- Which is it? Is she letting him, or removing his hand?

\

"Horny" - What's with capitalizing horny?

\

"We don't want to have to explain a Black baby to our family and friends." - I thought she bought condoms.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like it. sometimes a couple is better off getting to the point and trapping the douche bags of the world. Hopefully Tom's next position wreaks havoc on the old employer's bottom line.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. Thank you

mndhanson017mndhanson0177 months ago

Very nice, thought it would be a cuck story, but Tom was planning, he just had to use his wife, hence why he needed her there at the party, he gets his bonus and puts down his now former boss, who is likely on the edge with HR ready to sack him. Nice

IFAFILHGIFAFILHG7 months ago

Excellent story.. very fun to read... loved it

SPARTAN047SPARTAN0477 months ago

I understand the premise of the story.

That being said, I don't agree with any woman using the method of giving up her sexuality to force any man to take action like that at all. It should be the same for husbands, they shouldn't agree to fuck their wife's sexy sister or cousin because she keeps offering it and won't back off. It's not the wife or hubby's 100% responsibility to keep predators of any type away from their spouses. Mate guarding has it's limits.

That being said, if a wife agrees to get her sister or cousin in bed and blow her husband's mind, his dick and give both of them thick creampies so that they can both have his baby, fine, as long as it's agreed upon. It shouldn't be forced or cajoled out of him.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Good twist, good story , even with the extremely stereotypical big black creep in it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Best story I have read for a long time. I had a boss that thought everyone owed him. He was a player and had hit on my wife Sarah couple times and she shut him down. He wasn't giving up and I was getting fed up with him. I had been preparing to start my own business yes the same kind of work. He was getting lazy and I was doing estimates and learning off of other guys I worked with. At our Christmas party he was really working on Sarah and I walked out on the dance floor and cut in. The black boss thought that he could push me to aside but it wasn't happening. I hit him in the stomach as hard as I could and it took the wind out of him. He looked at me and yelled I should fire you. I said here is my 2 weeks notice. Sarah was shocked. I said we need to leave. As we were driving home Sarah asked what I was planning on doing for a job. I said start my own business. Really what with what will you do for money we have talked about this. Well love I have a big surprise for you. What's that she asked? I pulled out a lottery ticket. It was a winning ticket that we will be able to pay cash for everything we need and plenty to put aside for the children's college. I said babe would you like to be our secretary. She said that she would love to but we need to talk first. She had a very good and high paying job and if she could stay there for 6 more years she could retire with a very attractive pension. She actually did stay with her job and between her and our daughter and I of course kept books. Our sons helped also. I did my best to underbid my old boss and also do better quality work. I had hired a few old co-workers. I didn't break him. I didn't want to but it was fun putting pressure on him for his actions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A promising concept but author failed to pull it off. I’m not normally part of the grammar police, but it didn’t look like anyone proofed this. Written at about an 8th grade reading level. 2*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

😂AWESOME ENDING

silentsoundsilentsound7 months ago

Tom was a bit of an asshole but this was a nice one.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Sweet ending for a Femdom agitprop.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would of gave my wife to Jerry and have her not only be her ongoing bull but completely own her pussy. My little 4" dink gets hard just thinking about it.

JollyrogeringJollyrogering7 months ago

Good story! I could feel "Kim's" exasperation at not seeing Tom defend her AND always seemingly disappear when she was being assaulted.

Yes, Tom 'played' his boss well - but the thing about calling 'Molly' as a witness wasn't well done... Yes, he says he quit - too soon though. He simply needed to say that he hit Jerry because Jerry insulted him and Kim. The actual exposee should come the next workday and the tape should be played before the board of directors. Tom would get a larger settlement - he might even keep his job and lose Jerry's interference at the same time.

I know you wanted to end the story on a high note - You did, but giving Kim her due would have been better. Plus: One partner wouldn't be able to boost a bonus without consulting with the others.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

@Anonymousabout 1 hour ago

By accepting the money the husband allowed his wife to become a whore. He should have beat the hell out of the boss and told his wife no way. - Did you read the story?

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm7 months ago

Looks like he was one step ahead of the boss. Too bad everyone thinks a smaller guy can't deck a large guy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Surprising ending. I liked it. Four stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We need more stories about real men that stand up against arrogant bastards!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hear !👋🏾🤙🏿

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Pretty good, you made me smile, thanks. KS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good and glad hubby sticks up for himself and the wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Okay but story line has been told many, many times.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It can't be much of a marriage if he doesn't trust her enough to confide the plan in her. I feel bad for her, fictional as she may be. All she wanted was for him to stand up for her. One also has to wonder if Jerry had been a bit more aggressive, would Tom have let him fuck his wife to get that bonus money? Or maybe she would have been so fed up with her husband's wimp behavior that she'd have fucked his boss out of spite if he'd been a bit more aggressive?

XluckyleeXluckylee7 months ago

You made me smile a lot. 5 stars from Xluckylee. You keep writing and I will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Enjoyed the twist ending. One thing I was confused about was whether or not Kelly was willing to fuck Jerry if Tom didn’t step up. Some of her thoughts seemed to indicate that she was. Maybe I just misinterpreted it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"Jerry practically rapped me while we were dancing." So, Jerry was a rapper, into Hip-Hop? I think you meant "Jerry practically raped me". It was no typo, as you wrote "rapped" more than once. There were other distracting errors as well. My point being, please find a proofreader to use. Thanks!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

As a Public Service, I will note that since normal human gestation takes 280 days, more or less, so it was 10 months.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy606 months ago

Why do you ass-hats keep inserting Black Men into your nightmares? Chasing white women is not a priority in our lives. Your twisted bigotry is overwhelming you.

orion2bear2orion2bear24 months ago

Skin color doesn't matter you will find jackasses of every color and race who have no respect for others

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He could have just told her the plan in advance. Then again, if he did that, he wouldn't have heard all her threats to cheat just because she's horny or whatever. Sure you can say they were meant as a joke, but I wouldn't trust that bitch as far as I could throw her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

joking or not, you 'joke' about cheating, you're thinking about cheating. Which is just the first couple feet down the same slippery slope... adios, bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hehe pretty funny. It is a story people. Stop trying to moralizing everything to death. She loved her husband but she was trying to get him to act, not knowing he woukd never let anything happen. Loved the characterization of Tom as the Flash. Only thing that is tiresome is the big dick trope for the predatory boss. Suspect the avergae penis size for a boss is basically the same as the rest of the male species. They just think their penis is bigger due ot their huge ego.

lucy_sometimeslucy_sometimesabout 1 month ago

Pure filth. Loved it. 5 stars.

willyk1212willyk121225 days ago

i like it when its naughty with no cheating

AllNigherAllNigher7 days ago

I enjoyed the story but.... Not much of a marriage if he doesn't trust her to tell her what he's doing and why, and if she is okay with fucking someone Else if he doesn't live you to her expectations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous