Tom's Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Hal discovers a new pleasure.
1.6k words
4.73
3.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal and I were both pretty busy for the next week and didn't get to hang out much, but I gave him a call on Thursday night. His mom answered the phone. Before she went and got him, she told me that Hal was spending the weekend at his cousin's house about forty miles away and that we were going bathing suit shopping Saturday night after she got off work. I could tell there was no point in arguing about it, and I was anxious to see her in a bathing suit again anyway, so I agreed. Just then Hal picked up the phone.

"Hey man come over I need to talk to you about something," is all he said. I told him I was on my way and hung up.

On the way over, I was thinking about how he sounded on the phone; almost a little angry. I tried to remember the last time I saw Hal angry and I couldn't come up with anything. When I got to his house the front door was open so I just walked in.

"Hal? You here?" I called out.

"Up here," he said, so I went up to his room.

I walked into his room and he closed the door behind me. "Take your pants off," he said.

"Hey man, good to see you too. What's the big rush?" I asked jokingly.

"Don't fuck with me, Tom. Get your pants off NOW!" He barked at me and started undoing his own pants.

"Holy shit, Hal what's going on with you?" I asked as I slowly started unbuttoning my jeans. I was a little taken aback at his sudden personality change and I wasn't sure I liked it much. "Are you OK?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just horny as all fucking hell; I am going to my cousins this weekend. You never met them." he said with a slightly angry edge to his voice. "My cousin Jennifer is really cute and pretty hot, even though she is only fourteen. But she's a whiny bitch. I'd love to stuff my cock in her mouth, maybe she'd stop whining. Trouble is she would probably like it and I'd have to go over there more!"

I was seeing a side of Hal I had never seen before. He was a little angry, but the sarcasm was something I didn't even realize existed in him.

"My cousin Frank is twenty-four and away at school I think. And then there is Dwight. Who the hell names a kid Dwight in this day and age? He's seven and learning very well from his sister. HIM I just want to smack most of the time. So anyway I am so stressed about going over there that I need to cum. You think you can stop fucking around with your pants and help me do that?" he said. Man, he is scaring me and I told him so. He apologized but he was just really stressed out.

"So how come you're going, Hal?" I asked as I kicked off my shoes and pulled my jeans off.

"My mom decided it would be a good idea. She and Aunt Toni thought it would be nice if I was there to help celebrate Jennifer's birthday on Saturday. Mom can't go because she has to work. We had a big argument about it," he said as he came over to me.

Oh shit. Hal's mom was getting rid of him for the weekend on purpose so she could take me bathing suit shopping. I'm not sure I liked the manipulation involved.

Of course, I didn't think about that long because Hal had dropped to his knees and had taken my cock in his hand and was stroking it. He had his cock in his other hand and was stroking it. He looked up at me and smiled, then leaned forward and lightly kissed the head of my dick.

I thought to myself, "What a girly thing to do." But I can't deny that it turned me on.

He started licking the length of my cock, then he started nibbling on it like an ear of corn, but very gently. He pushed it up against my stomach and licked it vertically from bottom to top, then back down, only he didn't stop at the base; he kept going downward until he was playing with my balls with his tongue. Then he gently took my balls in his mouth, rolling first one and then the other on his tongue, all the while stroking the shaft lightly with his hand.

"Holy fuck Hal! Have you been reading up or what? That is fucking amazing!" I said between moans and pants.

My balls fell out of his mouth and he looked up at me again. "You like it? Really? I was watching some videos at my dad's house. Mostly girls doing guys. I thought some of the things they were doing looked like you might like it." And with that, he took my cock deep into his mouth again while cradling my balls in his hand.

"Oh FUCK Hal I have missed this!" I said.

He stood up and looked at me. He was obviously nervous about something; he had the same look on his face as the first time he sucked my cock.

"There was something else that I saw on the video that I thought you would like, but I am kind of afraid to ask." he kind of stammered out.

"What?" I ask smiling. One thing I have been finding about Hal is he is full of surprises. "What is it?" I repeated.

He pulled the chair out from his desk. Standing behind it, he leaned over and gripped the seat tightly.

Looking over his shoulder, he asked "Would you fuck my ass?"

I was dumbfounded. I didn't know what to say. I had been thinking about it for a while but I would never suggest it because I wouldn't want to hurt him. I looked at his ass. Hal was almost completely free of body hair and his asshole did look very inviting. I looked back at his face.

"Please?" he said. "I have lube. I really want this."

"OK Hal but you have to stop me if it hurts," I said.

He stood up and took the lube from the desk, put some on his hands, and started rubbing my cock with it.

"I know it's going to hurt, but I'm pretty sure it will feel great too. For both of us," he said in a hoarse whisper.

After he got me all smeared with oil, I had a better idea and took him by the hand, sat him on the bed, and had him lay back. I lifted his legs so they were in front of my chest and his ass was slightly hanging over the edge of the bed. The height was perfect and leaning in I pushed the head of my aching, hard cock against his tight virgin asshole.

"Are you sure about this my friend?" I asked one last time.

He had his head up on a pillow because he wanted to see. He bit his lower lip and nodded his head.

I began to push and was going nowhere. "Relax Hal," I said. He took a deep breath and then nodded again.

Giving a little push the head of my cock almost immediately disappeared into his hole. He winced and let out a muffled grunt. He was biting both his lips.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked

He reached up and grabbed his ankles and pulled his legs further, which opened him up further and raised his ass giving me a better penetration angle. He shook his head.

Since he was holding his legs up I leaned in tighter, put my hands on his waist, and began pushing deeper and deeper. When half of my 7 inches was inside him the pained look on his face was replaced by a smile.

"Does that feel better now?" I asked.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me a little harder ok?" he said with gasping breaths.

With one stroke I buried the rest of my cock into his ass and he responded with a grunt followed by "Oh fuck that feels good".

I held there without moving for a few seconds, then I began moving in and out, slowly picking up speed.

I realized pretty quickly that because his asshole was so tight I was going to cum in just a minute. I didn't know what he wanted me to do!

"Hal I am going to cum!" I said. "What should I do?"

He could barely talk. Every time I slammed my cock into him, he let out a "huh, huh, huh"

But he did manage to get out, "Cum in me! Fuck me harder!"

I started pounding his ass hard and I knew I was seconds away.

"Oh fuck Hal! Oh my GOD! SHIT!" I yelled. I started shooting my hot cum into his ass and holy shit it felt good. I felt like I was cumming a quart.

Looking down at Hal's face his eyes were squeezed shut tight, he opened his mouth and started a soft moan.

Without either of us touching his cock, he started cumming. His hot juice shot up to his chest. I watched him cum, amazed that my fucking his ass had that effect on him.

I stopped pumping and just held there until I softened and then I pulled out and stood up. He dropped his feet to the floor but didn't sit up yet.

I went into his bathroom and got a hot washcloth and wiped down my dick. Then I rinsed it out and took it to Hal. I wiped his cum off his chest and stomach with the hot cloth.

While I was doing that I noticed he was looking at me.

"What?" I said.

"That was fucking amazing," he said. "Maybe I AM gay?"