Tom's Life Pt. 05

Story Info
Tom and Jessie entertain a softball team.
1.6k words
4.48
2.1k
1

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After bathing suit shopping we went to Chili's and shared a fajita meal. All the while, Jessie would look at me and smile. I'd smile back but I didn't really know why. We ordered a dessert and while we were waiting for it, she got up and went to the ladies room. When she got back, she had me get up and she slid into the booth on the same side with me.

As soon as I sat back down next to her, she reached over and put her hand on my thigh, quickly moving upwards until her hand was squeezing my cock through my pants.

I could feel my face immediately flush.

"I want this again," she said. Sliding her hand up, she grabbed my zipper and started tugging on it. I wiggled around a bit so she could get it down.

Across the aisle from us was another booth, and in it were four college girls. One of them happened to glance over and saw what was going on and leaned over and whispered to the girl next to her who, of course, looked over. Her jaw dropped.

Jessie got my zipper all the way down, reached in and wrapped her fingers around my cock, still relatively soft, and pulled it out!

By now I had four strangers, all female, looking at my rapidly-hardening cock. I glanced at Jessie and she was looking at them and smiling as if to say, "You think it LOOKS good? You should FUCK it."

And then the weirdest thing happened. The waitress brought our dessert. It's weird because we each picked up a spoon and began eating; all the while Jessie was slowly and gently stroking my aching dick. She obviously didn't want me to cum.

The girls across the aisle couldn't take their eyes away. They were obviously turned on. The girl who first spotted the action had her hand between her legs and was biting her lower lip.

Well we ate about half the dessert and she put her spoon down. The waitress brought our check. She eased my cock back into my pants and I zipped up. I looked over at the girls. One of them was writing on a napkin. After paying the waitress we got up to leave. I was leaving a tip on the table and Jessie headed for the exit.

As I walked past the girls' booth, one of them handed me a napkin and I stuffed it in my pocket. They all waved and said, "Bye."

I climbed into Jessie's car and she said, "I'm not ready to go home yet. You?" I told her I didn't have to be anywhere so I was hers for the evening.

"Oh you're mine for more than the evening, darlin" she said. We drove around a little bit and it appeared that she was looking for something. I was going to ask but I figured she would tell me if she wanted my help.

Finally about twenty minutes later we pulled into a city park that probably would have been closed except there was a softball game going on.

It was pretty warm so we got out of the car and walked around on the grass. Just over the right field foul line was a gazebo. It was well within the lights of the field, and I'm sure people could see from the bleachers if they were looking, although we were far enough away that they wouldn't be able to see our faces. We sat in it for a few minutes and watched the baseball game, but the bench was hard as a rock so I stood up.

Jessie stood up and faced me, put her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her, and kissed me long and hard, and then she parted my lips with her tongue. Another first for me!

I sucked her tongue into my mouth and our tongues entwined. I could taste the dessert we ate in her mouth.

She broke the kiss and looked at me. She had a burning, almost angry look in her eyes. "I want the rest of my dessert now," she said, and kissed me again as her hands roamed down my back to my ass, then moved around to the front and started working my zipper.

After getting my zipper down she reached in and pulled out my cock and stroked it a couple of times. Then she turned us sideways so that the ball field was on my left, her right.

She got a mischievous grin on her face. "I want them to watch me suck your cock," she said, and slowly lowered herself to her knees, rubbing her body against me as she went.

As soon as she was on her knees, her warm mouth enveloped the swollen head of my dick. Moving her head, she swirled her tongue around and around, pausing at the underside where it is the most sensitive and flicking her tongue in and out right there. It just about drove me crazy.

"Oh my fucking god," I breathed. She had obviously had a lot more practice than Hal. Just then I opened my eyes and realized that the guy playing right field, as well as a few players sitting out on the right field line were watching.

"You are entertaining the outfield." I said. This excited her because she put her hands on the backs of my thighs and pulled me deep. The head of my cock hit the back of her throat, I felt her take a breath and pull and I went deep into her throat.

"Holy SHIT Jess!" I breathed hoarsely as she held me in her throat. I could feel her throat muscles squeezing me. After a few seconds she backed off, my dick popped out of her mouth and stood straight up. She grabbed hold of it and stroked it the same way she did in the restaurant: slowly and gently. But there was nothing gentle about the look in her eyes.

"I want you to put your hands on the back of my head and fuck my mouth hard. And I want your hot cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat." She said with an urgent edge to her voice.

She pulled my cock so it was pointing at her face and opened her mouth, placing the head just inside her lips and she swirled her tongue around it again.

I grabbed the back of her head and without pausing for a second, forced her head down on my shaft until her nose disappeared into my zipper. I backed her off so just the head was in her mouth and slammed her deep again.

I pushed my dick deep into her throat three times and then I picked up the pace, just fucking her mouth but stopping before going down her throat.

Every time the head hit her throat she let out a "mm mm mm mm" noise that told me she wanted it and she wanted it now!

On one backstroke she popped my dick out of her mouth and, still stroking it, she said "Give me cum now!" and devoured the shaft again.

I grabbed her hair and she grabbed my ass and I fucked her mouth hard. I felt my balls tingle as the eruption rose. She could feel it too; my cock stiffened a little bit just as I was about to cum. She stopped moving her mouth fuck movement and closed her lips around the head of my cock and started jerking me off fast, all the while looking up at me, begging me with her eyes.

"Oh FUCK," I yelled as the first stream of hot cum shot into her mouth. She kept her hand moving, not squeezing real tight but milking every drop from me.

"Oh shit baby yes! Suck it all out. Get it all." I was saying.

I felt like I came a quart, but since I had just fucked her in the dressing room three hours ago, I knew it probably wasn't. She didn't seem to care; she kept my dick in her mouth sucking every drop out of it until there was nothing left.

As I deflated, I leaned on the railing of the gazebo. My cock dropped out of her mouth and she stood up. When she did, the right field began clapping, and then the right field line took it up. She made a little show of wiping her lips with her index finger, sucking the cum off it, and then she took a bow.

I zipped up my pants and we walked out of the gazebo.

We didn't say anything as we walked to the car. Once we got in the car, I said "Holy shit Jessie..." but she interrupted me.

"Shhhh... Don't talk. Just let me enjoy it for a minute." She said.

She leaned her head against the headrest and closed her eyes with a smile on her face and just sat there for several minutes. Then she sat up and started the car.

She looked over at me and said, "Tom, you are fun. I want you to rape me more. I want you to take me in unexpected places. And I want to suck your cock often because I love eating your cum. But do not EVER... and I mean NEVER... tell Hal what we have going on here. Am I clear?"

"Absolutely Jessie, I would never ruin this!" I said. I didn't want to tell her that I didn't want to ruin what I had with Hal either.

"Good. Now it's getting late so I am going to drop you at home. Thanks for an absolutely fantastic evening and I hope to see you tomorrow ok?"

She dropped me off at home and I went to my room. It was still before midnight but I was tired and I took my jeans off. That's when I found the napkin in my pocket. Opening it up I read what they had written: "Beth -- 274-, Sara -- 384-, Kelly -- 397-, Jen -- 478-. call any or all of us".