Tom's Life Pt. 06

Story Info
A sympathy suck from Mary.
1.8k words
4.5
1.9k
1

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 03/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two weeks after the night at the ball game Hal called me to tell me that he and his mom had to go to Florida because his grandmother was very sick and they wanted to be there. He wasn't sure how long they would be gone but figured at least a week.

"Great," I thought, and I was just thinking I was going to go over to their house and fuck SOMEBODY. I was so horny! Oh well, I guess I'll just have to go to work.

Yes, I have a job. I work at Starbucks in the mall about 2 blocks from where we bought the bathing suit. It was only my first week but I was getting the hang of making espresso pretty well. Today I was making coffee and I completed an order, set it up on the shelf, and called the name on the ticket.

"Tammy!" And I thought hey I wonder if... I looked up and there was the girl from the bathing suit shop.

"Hi!" I said. I thought I sounded like a stupid little schoolboy talking to a cheerleader he had a crush on. Geeze.

She looked up at me with that expression that said she knew she should know me but couldn't place my face. Then her eyes lit up when she remembered.

"Wow! Hello!" she said with a big smile on her face. "I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering if I was ever going see you again."

Surprised, I said "Seriously? You wanted to?" Oh my gosh did that sound lame?

"Well yeah. You have great taste in ladies' bathing suits and I was hoping you would help me pick one out," she said, looking me straight in the eye and smiling.

I thought "Holy shit, if I can't read into THAT what she means I am totally stupid."

Choosing my words carefully, I said "Let me know when a convenient time is for you and we can shop."

"I am in the shop by myself until 9 tonight. What time do you get off?" she asked. Invitation?

"I'm done here at 5:30. Can I bring you something to eat?" I said, hoping she would get my meaning. She did.

She blushed and said, "I would love it if you brought something creamy and tasty for me on my break. See you around 6-ish then." And out the door she went.

I looked over at my coworker Mary. She is a nice enough lady. Thin and I bet she was a knockout at one time. She still had pretty nice tits or at least appeared to, but she was about 50 years old or so. She was looking at me kind of funny.

"Creamy and tasty huh?" she said with a chuckle. I didn't laugh because it was kind of unsettling.

My replacement was late so I didn't get out of there until 5:45, but walked into the boutique at about 6 as expected.

"Lock that!" Tammy yelled as the door closed behind me. I turned the bolt and the door locked.

I walked over behind the counter and she grabbed me and kissed me hard.

"I have been thinking about this ever since I saw you." She said with a bit of an edge to her voice.

She started fighting with my pants and I pushed her back a little and unbuckled my belt, then unsnapped and unzipped. She grabbed my jeans and jerked them down to my knees, taking my boxers with them. My cock, which was not very hard yet, sprang to life. She wrapped her fingers around it and started stroking it.

"You don't mind if I suck your cock do you?" she said as she dropped to her knees.

Looking up at me she said, "I don't have a whole lot of time." And she took my cock deep into her mouth, wrapped her hands around my ass, and started throat fucking herself.

Well, she only did that for about 10 seconds and then she stood up, moved me out of the way, and leaned over the counter, pulling her skirt up to her waist. She had no panties on.

Planting her feet wide apart she looked over her shoulder and said simply, "Fuck me."

Her pussy was so dripping wet that I barely felt it as I pushed deep into her.

"Oh GOD that feels good," she said.

I needed to cum so bad that I immediately began slamming deep. Our thighs were slapping together in a rhythm that was getting faster.

She let out this little squeaky scream and said, "Stop! Stop!" So I did. She began to shudder in her orgasm and her knees gave a little bit but she held onto the counter until her quaking passed and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. Then she stood up and turned around.

She said, "Fuck that felt good. Thank you for not cumming in me. I don't need that right now."

I stood looking at her dumbstruck. "So what about me? I need to cum too!" She laughed.

"I have to go back to work now. Goodbye," she said and began pushing me toward the door.

I was so pissed I was about to throw her to the floor and fuck her brains out. But she reached the door and unlocked it, and just as I was walking toward her to take her, someone walked into the shop. Seething I walked out the door.

I drove around for a little while trying to cool off but my hard-on just would not go away. Finally, I pulled back into Starbucks to get something cold to drink. Mary was mopping, getting ready to close.

"Where's Jerry?" I asked.

She said, "I let him go early. It was dead tonight. Did you give your girlfriend something creamy and tasty?"

"No! She is not my girlfriend and she... oh never mind," I snapped. I can't believe I said that to Mary.

"That's too bad," she said as she walked over and turned off the 'OPEN' sign and locked the door.

"I haven't had anything creamy and tasty in years. You want to give it to me instead?" she asked.

I was stunned. I stood there with my jaw on the floor as she walked over to me and squeezed my cock through my jeans. Then she hooked a finger in the front of my shirt and led me to the back office, turned to face me.

"Drop your pants," she said without any hesitation, and she started unbuttoning her shirt. I was mesmerized and I started doing as she said. By the time I got my pants undone, her shirt was open and she had unhooked the front hook of her bra. Again I was stunned.

"Holy shit Mary, you have great tits!" I said without even thinking about it.

She smiled, "You're damn right I do, and I am pretty fucking good at sucking dick too!"

She got down on her knees and took my balls in her hand gently squeezing them. She took my hard cock in her other hand and stroked it gently then opened her mouth and took just the head between her lips.

She ran her tongue around and around and it felt so good.

She opened her lips wider and took a little more then closed them around my cock and rubbed her tongue against the underside, then opened her mouth wider and took a little more and repeated until my cock head was pressed to her throat.

Then she slowly backed off and began a slow mouth-fuck motion, turning her head slightly as she moved me in and out. She was obviously in no big hurry and what the hell, I wasn't either.

As if she had read my mind she backed up and took my cock out of her mouth.

"I love real slow fucking and I love how you feel in my mouth. I hope you don't mind," she said. I shook my head.

"If you need to fuck me harder, just do it," and she opened her mouth and took me in again, continuing with the same delicious movement, her lips sliding down the hard shaft until I hit her throat, then moving back until most of my cock was out and swirling her tongue around the head, then doing it again and again. It felt so fucking good I wanted it to keep going.

Then I felt the familiar tingle deep in my balls and I knew I was getting ready. I started making a low guttural groan and without even thinking about it, I put my hands on the sides of her head and started moving her head faster, hitting her throat with each thrust.

At one point she stopped and took my cock out of her mouth.

"You love face fucking a grandma don't you, you nasty boy!" she said.

I forced my dick back into her mouth and began slamming her face onto my hard shaft. She was going to be eating my cum any second.

"Oh god, Mary... holy shit... " I could feel my hot cream welling up.

I started pounding her mouth holding onto the sides of her head, almost like I was jerking off using her mouth instead of my hand. With every thrust forward she let out more and more urgent sounds that told me she wanted to taste it real bad.

When I felt the first shot coming, I put my hands on the back of her head and forced my cock deep into her throat. She wasn't expecting it and kind of coughed and gagged at the same time so I backed off. But I kept fucking her mouth, and she kept gently squeezing my balls.

I looked down at her and she was looking at me, keeping the motion going because she wanted every drop.

When I shot my last shot she kept sucking, then she took my cock out of her mouth but kept gently stroking it. As I said once before, when I soften I usually have several more big globs of cum that find their way out. She waited for them and stuck her tongue out and licked each glob off, smiling the whole time.

She leaned back and smiled up at me and I thought, "Damn she has nice tits for an old woman!" She stood up and closed her bra then buttoned her shirt as I pulled up my jeans.

She said "I'll let you out the front door, Tom. Are you working tomorrow?" she asked.

I was thinking I should probably quit right now, but I said, "Yes."

I got in my car and sat there thinking.

"That was one of the best blowjobs I have ever had, and it was from an old woman!" I thought. "This will either make work interesting or pure hell from now on!"