All Comments on 'Tom's Parallel World Pt. 02'

by Nellymcboatface

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Live the story so far. Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the premise of this story. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is Tom just adjusting to his new life or will he eventually grow fur, a tail, etc. I vote for the latter.

Out4fun3045Out4fun3045almost 3 years ago

So glad I found this story, please keep writing.

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfacealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, everyone.

Don't worry there is a lot more in the pipeline and the plot hasn't even warmed up yet...

Part 3 coming with a SPALSH....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don’t know how far you’ve gotten into the other chapters, but I would vote for not giving him fur. It seems that there is a taboo of inter species relations (or at least no mixing with humans) and if you make him pass for a cat, then it changes the dynamic considerably. And it sounds like the humans might be a bit species-ist, with the comments made so far.

And although I wasn’t looking for a harem tale, I’m kinda surprised that he didn’t end up with the human daughter. (It seemed to be hinted at with her being of age and liking his shagginess, but if they’re just there for the night, and he’s fishing tomorrow, he has no window of opportunity. Not even a chance of her coming to see him in the middle of the night, as he’s in Kitty’s room)

I’m interested in seeing how all of this plays out, so I hope you’ll continue

Gumby603Gumby603almost 3 years ago
Digging it?

Love the characters and story line!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awesome! Would love more world building and thoroughly enjoy the primal aspects. Please keep writing!

rayironyrayironyover 2 years ago
Hello again Nellie:

I started this series once before and quit because i dislike the theme. But having read more of your writing i came back and tried again, and i've gotta admit that you've justified yourself. Good for you...

JohnSimmsJohnSimmsover 2 years ago

Enjoying how you are leading us into this parallel world and the furry sex is hot! I too had expected the human daughter as his next conquest but Tomcat is proving quite adaptable :-)

Can't wait to see what the nano-bots do next...

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.12.22]

Great world building and 'changes' to Tomcat.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNellymcboatface@Nellymcboatface
Hi, thanks for reading my stories. I've not given any personal information, as I want to seduce you with my fantasies, not prejudice you before you read my stories. Thanks for bearing with me... Chapter 10 from Victoria and Alex is on its way... and with Literotica for publi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES